Red (Yandere! Demon x Reader)

By bloodyTradgedy

It's vice grip was strong on the girls arm, to the point where it was turning purple. Winces of pain slipped... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5

Chapter 4

5.2K 178 158
By bloodyTradgedy

You slowly awoke in your bed, shifting in the sheets for a comfortable position. You didn't want to wake up, the bed was so warm and the floor was so cold.

Eventually you did properly wake up, still in your pajamas from 3 days ago, and.. A blue scarf? You didn't own many scarves, and none of them were blue.

Your mind drifted back to last night and your dream. Surely that thing wasn't real?? The scarf did belong to.. Whatever he was. You were sure of that.

You scuttled over to the bathroom, taking off the scarf and looking at your collarbone. As expected, a purple mark resided there, a reminder of his plentiful kisses. It made you cringe in disgust as you used his scarf to cover the love mark, before continuing with your morning routine.

Slowly stepping into the hall, you noticed a cracked phone. That fuck made me crack my phone.. You thought bitterly. Picking it up, you noticed the screen had glass chipping off, and the phone wouldn't turn out.

"Damn it.." You hissed under your breath, putting your phone on the kitchen counter. You would just have to get a new one later. You started making yourself some pancakes when you remembered something.

Your door.

You ran over to the front door, opening it and looking on the other side.

Scratch marks from top to bottom were deep in the wood, a few chips and dust on the floor. You were gonna have fun explaining that to your landlord. "Damn mind-fucking shit." You hissed, going back inside with the slam of your door.

You turned back inside at the scent of smoke. The pancakes were now burnt because you spent too much time staring at your broken door. A low growl resonated within you as you angrily turned off the stove, grabbing the pan and slamming it into the sink.

Your day was going just fine.

Out of frustration you threw a pancake at the wall, as if it would make you feel better.

About a minute later there was a knock on your door.

Please don't be.

You walked over to the door, opening it to find a freckle faced ginger known as Andrew.

It is.

A forced and awkward smile came to your lips as you saw his bubbly face. "Hey.... Andrew...." You said through clenched teeth, not really wishing to see him right now.

Andrew was.. Special... Ever since you moved into your apartment he would come and say hi, bring gifts and offer to walk to your classes with you. He had ginger hair and frekcles, and wasn't very attractive. Sure he was nice, but he was very clingy, and had a strange aura to him. Not a "im so awkward its cute" aura, more of a "im so awkward its kind of scary." You occasionally caught him staring at you and he would hug you alot, and drag it out.

"Hi (Y/N)! What happened to your door??" He asked, letting himself in. A bit annoyed he didn't even ask to come inside, you shut the door quite harshly.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." You mumbled, turning your gaze to the boy flopped down on your tiny couch. "So what brings you here?" You sighed, not wanting to sit next to him.

For all you knew he was here to rape you.

"Oh well, I just needed to ask my favorite neighbor something." He smiled, making you a bit uneasy.

Maybe that mind fuck demon can get rid of Andrew for you?

"You live 3 floors above me." You reminded, leaning against the wall with your arms folded over each other. He shrugged and stood up, walking over to you. Almost instantly you broke into a sweat, scared of what he was gonna do or ask.

"Me and my roommate got in an arguement, so I need a place to stay." He began, and you already knew you couldn't let him stay. You didn't want him here, what if he steals your stuff?? Or starts being weird and touches you??

"No." You snapped, getting ready to walk away before Andrew grabbed your wrist. "Just for tonight. Please?" He looked you in the eye. You had to say no. You were pretty sure he didn't even HAVE a roommate..

"I thought you lived by yourself.." You said accusingly, staring him in the eye. "He moved in last month." He said through clenched teeth, trying to convice you. You looked for the lack of truth in his eyes, but couldn't find any.

You let out a sigh, pushing your paranoia away. Andrew was a good guy, sure he was weird as hell, but he wouldn't do anything to harm you. Right?

"Fuck up once and your out." You grumbled, before he sprang to his feet and hugged you a little too tightly. "Oh thank you (Y/N)!" He exclaimed, hugging you longer than necessary.

You were both in uncomfortable silence as he made some sniffling noises. Was he.. Sniffing your hair...??

You fake coughed a bit to get his attention, before pushing him away. "Well I'm gonna go make some proper breakfast.. Make yourself at home I guess.." You mumbled, to which he gave you a confused look.

"Breakfast?? Its 2 P.M!" He snapped jokingly. Oh fuck how long were you asleep?? Granted you had slept at about 2:30 last night..

You stumbled on your words for a bit before answering him. "Lunch then!" You sighed, opening your fridge to find food.

--

The day had been fan-fucking-fastic.

Andrew basically followed you around like a lost puppy asking dumb questions. Though it bothered you to no end, you didn't show your annoyance out of politeness.

Currently you were tossing and turning in bed, dreading sleep. You didn't want another dream, you didn't to see him.

Your eyelids felt heavy as sound became drowned out as you fell into a deep slumber, unaware of the shuffling outside your door.

--

It was dark. So dark you couldnt see anything. Cold wind passed through you and you were only wearing some basketball shorts that barley covered your bottom, a bra, and a (favorite color) jacket. You quickly pulled the sleeves down so they would cover your arms and flipped the hood over your head for warmth. You tried getting your eyes to adjust to the darkness but to no avail.

"H-hello??" You called out, trying to find something. All you could hear was the distant sound of water splashing against the rocks.

Follow the water.

You were sure it wasn't outloud. It had to have been in your head, there was no echo or sense of direction. The voice seemed to be your own, but.. Different?

You didn't question it as you followed the sound of water, quickly finding your toes being splashed with cold water.

Was this the only direction you could go?

You kept walking forward, soon then water reaching your shoulders. You had to keep your arms out of the water to keep moving.

You didn't know what you were walking on, but it felt soft and squishy, and flakey.

You could only hope it was moss or mud.

Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed both your ankles, and it didn't seem to care about being gentle, since its nails were digging into your skin. A scream escaped your lips as you tried to use your hands to get free, only for those to be grabbed and pulled down to.

Now you were fully underwater, with hands grabbing and squeezing various parts of you, some getting dangerously close to your crotch and breasts, all the while dirty water and what you could assume was ripped flesh was entering your throat. Your eyes burned and the more you struggled the worse it got. You really felt like you were going to die until something grabbed your hair.

And again, it wasn't gentle.

You wanted to scream as you felt your hair being ripped apart from your scalp, as whatever was dragging you was pulling you out of the hands force fully.

Whatever it was had thrown you onto the cave floor, by the murky river. You were coughing and spitting, suprisngly it wasn't as bad as it felt. Your eyes stung and you started crying as a way for your eyes to get moisture.

But mostly you were crying from how much your throat and head hurt.

Once you had finished your pity party you kept walking, staying away from the river this time.

What felt like an hour has passed and there was no progress, and a continuous feeling of being watched. A cold shiver ran down your spine as this feeling intensified. The upside was your eyes finally begun to adjust to the darkness you were in.

As soon as you rest against the cave wall to take a small break, of fucking course with your luck, something large slammed into you.

Said large thing being the creepy monster that broke into your house and cracked your phone.

Still the same pale white skin and black horns, except he didn't clad the light blue scarf around his neck.

He had slammed you onto the floor, with one monster hand effectively pinning both your wrists.

It took you a moment to register what just happened as your head began throbbing. In an instant you were kicking and scream bloody murder.

"GET OFF YOU FUCK! I HATE YOU-" Your words of rage were cut short when he came forward a little, his hot breath hitting your skin.

"Keep struggling and I'll smash your legs inwards, do you understand me?" He sneered, his skin darkening a bit.

You were shaken by his words, flames of fear dancing in your eyes. You quickly nodded your head, not wanting to get hurt.

Some sort of purr erupted from his throat as he smiled. "Good girl~ Now don't struggle or resist me from now on." He said sweetly, but you could hear the demand in his tone.

His free hand was fiddling with the zipper of the jacket as a tease before he dragged it down, leaving you in a bra and basketball shorts that to your dismay, didn't cover shit.

"W-wait- please stop-" You squeaked, afraid of his threat of smashing your legs become a reality. The demon before you simply ignored your meek protests as he took a sharp claw down the middle of your bra and cut the fabric clean.

(( tHIS IS THE SPICY??? PART KIDDOS))

Your face was bright red as your were squirming uncomfortably in his grasp, while he continued to leave soft kisses on the bruises he left behind on your neck and collarbone, occasionally playfully biting the skin. You however were suppressing moans and silent sobs of discomfort.

His free hand rested on your hip, as he kept kissing you gently. His kisses trailed from your collarbone to your chest, then down to your breasts.

It started off with soft kisses on your breast, to which small moans escaped you. But it escalated into rough kisses and occasional biting.

He went as far as biting your areola, earning a scream of pleasure and pain from you.

Mostly pain.

His passive aggressive acts of affection on your breasts left them with red bitemarks and in total, 3 purple hickies.

He began going back with the soft kisses on his bite marks and bruises, and kissing under your breasts.

He left you blushing and moaning while he nuzzled your bare chest, being careful to not let his horns stab you.

He continued his affection with his arms now wrapped around you, your hands still above you, not wanting to move. You were sweaty and still red as he continued to nuzzle you, and you barley managed to catch the words he said.

"You made some great sounds for me chickadee~ I cant wait till we do that again~" He purred softly, holding you tighter.

You really hoped there wouldn't be an "again", but you didn't voice your opinion. You let him keep holding and nuzzling you until his breathing became shallow, and his eyelids fell.

It was melancholic, having someone whose sexually assaulted you twice now, fall asleep using your chest as a pillow as you both lay on the cave floor.

The world began distorting and blurring, a sign you would be waking up soon.

Sadly you would be waking up to a horrifying sight.

--

THIS IS ALL SO RUSHED I HATE IT BUTLIKE THJS WONT BE A LONG STORY SO IT KIND OF HAS TO BE???

Ill let you guess what I mean by "horrifying sight" ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 135K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
195K 22.1K 59
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
762K 63.9K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
393K 22.3K 41
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...