Chapter 4

You slowly awoke in your bed, shifting in the sheets for a comfortable position. You didn't want to wake up, the bed was so warm and the floor was so cold.

Eventually you did properly wake up, still in your pajamas from 3 days ago, and.. A blue scarf? You didn't own many scarves, and none of them were blue.

Your mind drifted back to last night and your dream. Surely that thing wasn't real?? The scarf did belong to.. Whatever he was. You were sure of that.

You scuttled over to the bathroom, taking off the scarf and looking at your collarbone. As expected, a purple mark resided there, a reminder of his plentiful kisses. It made you cringe in disgust as you used his scarf to cover the love mark, before continuing with your morning routine.

Slowly stepping into the hall, you noticed a cracked phone. That fuck made me crack my phone.. You thought bitterly. Picking it up, you noticed the screen had glass chipping off, and the phone wouldn't turn out.

"Damn it.." You hissed under your breath, putting your phone on the kitchen counter. You would just have to get a new one later. You started making yourself some pancakes when you remembered something.

Your door.

You ran over to the front door, opening it and looking on the other side.

Scratch marks from top to bottom were deep in the wood, a few chips and dust on the floor. You were gonna have fun explaining that to your landlord. "Damn mind-fucking shit." You hissed, going back inside with the slam of your door.

You turned back inside at the scent of smoke. The pancakes were now burnt because you spent too much time staring at your broken door. A low growl resonated within you as you angrily turned off the stove, grabbing the pan and slamming it into the sink.

Your day was going just fine.

Out of frustration you threw a pancake at the wall, as if it would make you feel better.

About a minute later there was a knock on your door.

Please don't be.

You walked over to the door, opening it to find a freckle faced ginger known as Andrew.

It is.

A forced and awkward smile came to your lips as you saw his bubbly face. "Hey.... Andrew...." You said through clenched teeth, not really wishing to see him right now.

Andrew was.. Special... Ever since you moved into your apartment he would come and say hi, bring gifts and offer to walk to your classes with you. He had ginger hair and frekcles, and wasn't very attractive. Sure he was nice, but he was very clingy, and had a strange aura to him. Not a "im so awkward its cute" aura, more of a "im so awkward its kind of scary." You occasionally caught him staring at you and he would hug you alot, and drag it out.

"Hi (Y/N)! What happened to your door??" He asked, letting himself in. A bit annoyed he didn't even ask to come inside, you shut the door quite harshly.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." You mumbled, turning your gaze to the boy flopped down on your tiny couch. "So what brings you here?" You sighed, not wanting to sit next to him.

For all you knew he was here to rape you.

"Oh well, I just needed to ask my favorite neighbor something." He smiled, making you a bit uneasy.

Maybe that mind fuck demon can get rid of Andrew for you?

"You live 3 floors above me." You reminded, leaning against the wall with your arms folded over each other. He shrugged and stood up, walking over to you. Almost instantly you broke into a sweat, scared of what he was gonna do or ask.