Outcast

By TheWalkingDaryl

Being the new kid is always hard, and so far, Andy hasn't really had much luck. Finding friends in a few peop... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 10

1K 58 22
By TheWalkingDaryl

Chapter 10:

Mike was sitting next to Vic, an arm around his shoulders as Jinxx and I came into the deputy's office; Vic was shaking and still in tears. Mike looked up at us sadly, before he turned his attention back to Vic, trying to calm him down.

Vic honestly looked like he was in shock. Jinxx and I were brought directly into the deputy's office and the deputy looked up at us, indicating for us to take a seat.

We both sat down, keeping our heads down as the deputy addressed us.

"You want to tell me what just happened boys?"

"Andy had nothing to do with it sir," Jinxx said automatically, standing up for me. "He didn't get involved at all."

The deputy looked to me as I kept my gaze down. He looked between me and Jinxx.

"Jeremy, I want you to stay here. Andy, you can go back to class."

I nodded and stood up, Jinxx just watching me sadly as I walked out. Mike was still trying to calm Vic down a bit more as I came over. He looked up as I sat down next to Vic.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked quietly, even though I could tell that he was far from it.

Vic looked up at me, a few tears still running down his face.

"Why didn't you do anything?" he asked. "Why didn't you say something?"

I just looked at him and went to respond, but couldn't find the words. I just looked away and put my gaze to the floor.

"That's what I thought," Vic said, disappointment touching his tone.

He looked away.

"Because I couldn't."

Both Mike and Vic looked at me in confusion.

"You don't understand," I said with a shake of my head. "You just...you don't understand. I couldn't help; I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to!"

Mike kept looking at me.

"Andy, what're you talking 'bout? Whatcha mean?"

I just shook my head.

"Forget it. Forget I said anything."

"Andy-."

"I gotta get back to class," I interrupted, standing up and walking out.

***

Ronnie's Point of View:

"I'm very sorry about having to bring you down here again Mr. Radke, but we really need to talk about your son."

I sat outside the principal's office, listening to the conversation between the principal and my father. They'd called him straight after I'd been sent down here and he'd been far from happy when he saw me outside the office again. They'd called him away from work, and I knew I was gonna hear it when I got home.

I finally looked up from the floor, catching Mike's gaze. He and Vic were still over the other side of the room and Mike looked at me sadly, clearly knowing I was about to get suspended, maybe even expelled. I'd caused enough trouble to be expelled by now.

I just switched my gaze back to the floor, letting my mind wander for a while and not really hearing what was being said to my dad.

None of us were really sure what'd actually happened and why Andy'd called for help. I'd have to find that out from someone, maybe Jinxx, as I knew Vic wouldn't talk about it to anyone. He seemed to be still rather shaken up from the whole thing.

The door of the principal's office suddenly opened and dad came out, closely followed by the principal.

"I'm very sorry Ronald, but I'm going to have to suspend you," he said. "It'll only be two weeks."

I just nodded and didn't say anything, knowing to keep quiet. Dad just shook his head in disappointment and walked out, me in tow.

***

Dad slammed the door shut, making me jump.

"I can't believe this!" he shouted, walking past and coming to a halt in front of me. "What the hell were you thinking!?"

"I wasn't just gonna stand back and watch as they tried to hurt Vic!" I shouted back, getting frustrated. He didn't understand; he never did. "It's not right!"

Dad looked at me angrily.

"Just get to your room," he snapped. "I need to get back to work. We'll sort this out when I get home."

He walked past and back out the door, slamming it once more. I just stood there and looked at the floor for a bit.

Charlie appeared, whining at me as I sat down on the stairs. He could always sense what mood I was in, and he could clearly tell I was far from happy. He laid down next to me, putting his head on my lap.

I sighed, patting him and resting my head against my hand.

"Yeah, I know. I really fucked up this time buddy."

***

Andy's Point of View:

It was just Ashley, Jinxx and I when lunch came around.

Deryck wasn't at school, Ronnie was nowhere to be seen, and Mike and Vic were still at the deputy's office. None of us had spoken yet, and it seemed that no-one was game to say anything to break the silence.

Without warning, someone sat down next to me in the seat where Vic normally sat. We all looked to see who it was. Davey looked between all three of us.

"Whatcha want Havok?" Jinxx asked in irritation.

Davey looked at him in annoyance.

"Do you want my help or not?" he asked. "'Cause I didn't come over here for nothing."

We all looked at him in confusion.

"Huh?" Ashley said. He looked to Jinxx then me. We both just shrugged so he looked back to Davey. "Why'd you wanna help us?"

"Because Matt shouldn't have done that and it was a horrible thing to do," Davey said. "He doesn't realise how much damage he does when he does things like that."

Ashley looked at him suspiciously. "Aren't you meant to be his friend?"

"Believe me," Davey said. "Sometimes I wish I never knew the guy."

Ashley looked to me again before looking to Jinxx.

"Whatcha think?" he asked.

Jinxx just shrugged and I didn't seem to get a say. Ashley nodded and looked back to Davey.

"Alright then," he said with a sigh. "Whatcha got?"

"I know you don't trust me," Davey began. "But from what I know, you might wanna listen."

He looked over his shoulder at the popular table. No-one was there yet, but that meant that he probably didn't have much time to say anything.

He looked back to Jinxx and Ashley, as they were on the other side of the table and he was sitting next to me. Before he could say anything, Jinxx spoke up.

"Why'd he do that to Vic?" he asked. "What was he trying to do?"

Ashley frowned and looked to Davey as well.

"Yeah, what was that 'bout? I only got there half-way through it."

"Guys, can you just let him speak?" I said, as Davey was clearly waiting to answer Jinxx's question.

They both fell silent and nodded. Davey nodded in return.

"Ok, good," he said. He looked to Jinxx. "In answer to your question, the reason he did it was 'cause he doesn't like you guys. He was trying to...I guess, 'reveal' Vic."

We all frowned.

"Whatcha mean 'reveal Vic'?" Ashley asked, clearly confused.

Davey looked over his shoulder again.

"I've gotta go," he said, looking back to them. "I can only answer a question a day, or they'll start realising you guys're getting info from someone."

"Are we not meant to know or something?" I asked.

Davey shook his head as he stood up.

"Too many questions for today," he said as he backed away to his table. "I'll answer one question tomorrow."

He turned his back on us and joined his group at their table. Ashley frowned and looked to me.

"Why's he helping us and what's with the whole 'one question' bullshit?" he asked. "I don't understand..."

Jinxx nodded.

"I agree," he said. "Why is Davey Havok outta all people helping the s'posed 'freaks'?"

I shrugged.

"Maybe he's not as bad as we thought."

***

Ronnie's Point of View:

I walked down the stairs as there was yet another knock on the door.

"Christ, hang on! I'm comin'!"

As usual, I nearly tripped over Charlie, as he was once again on the last step. You'd think I'd remember by now, right? He was always there when he wasn't keeping me company, and he was nearly always keeping me company.

I jumped over him and headed towards the door as the knock came again. Charlie got up upon seeing me and followed me to the door.

"I swear to God, I'm nearly there!" I said as the knock came once more.

I opened the door and looked out to see who'd been knocking. Vic and Mike looked back at me; I frowned.

"Whatcha guys doin' here? Shouldn't you be at school?" I asked, checking the time to make sure I wasn't imagining things and it really was still school time.

Mmhm, definitely was. It wasn't even midday yet. Huh, how 'bout that? I'd only been home a few hours.

Vic and Mike looked at me, but Mike was the one that spoke.

"They sent us home," he said. "Thought we should come 'round to make sure you were alright."

I crossed my arms and nodded, looking down.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said.

Charlie whined at me from where he was standing beside me; he knew that I wasn't ok. I looked at him.

"What?" I said, Charlie looking at me. Mike smiled in amusement. I looked back to him and Vic. "You guys wanna come in?"

I moved aside and they walked in, me closing the door after them. Charlie barked at them happily; he loved it when I had friends over. He always got a lot more attention that way; I gave him a lot of attention though, and I knew he loved me for it.

"Quiet down Charlie," I said.

Charlie ran around Mike, as he didn't really know him. Vic smiled as Charlie came over to him and sat down in front of him, starting to get excited.

"How 'bout you guys? You ok?" I asked as Vic knelt down and patted Charlie who just laid down and rolled over for him.

Mike shrugged and watched Vic play with Charlie.

"Yeah, I guess so," he sighed. He looked to me. "Thanks for whatcha did by the way."

"It's nothin'..." I said with a shrug. "We look out for everyone..."

Mike smiled briefly and gave a nod. His expression changed to slight concern.

"You sure you're ok?" he asked. "Looks like Sanders really did a number on ya. You look a mess man."

"I'm fine."

Mike nodded. I looked to Vic.

"You alright?"

Vic just nodded, a bit of a smile on his face as he played around with my dog who loved every bit of it. I looked back to Mike.

"You guys want anything?" I asked, walking away to the kitchen.

I was kinda hungry. I guess I should be; hadn't had anything to eat since this morning.

"Nah, we're right," Mike said as he leant against the door frame.

I looked in a few of the cupboards, trying to decide what I wanted. Hmm, so many decisions. Why was it so hard? Couldn't I have like, two options? Would've made it a hell of a lot easier to decide, but knowing me, I wouldn't've wanted either of the two things if that was the only options.

After a few minutes, I just gave up. Eh, I wasn't that hungry anyway...

I looked to Mike.

"There's another reason you came by, isn't there?" I asked, Mike looking away as I said it. I crossed my arms across my chest. "I know you guys; what's the reason for stopping by?"

Mike looked at the floor awkwardly for a bit before he spoke.

"Well, ah," he began. "We don't really wanna go home right now, 'cause our parents have the day off and...."

I nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, ok, no problem," I said. "I get it. Don't wanna face 'em just yet. It's cool."

"We're just glad you were home actually," Mike said, looking up at me. "Dunno what we would've done if you weren't here."

"Well I'm certainly not gonna be at school for another two weeks," I stated.

Mike looked at me in surprise.

"They suspended you?"

"Whatcha 'spect Fuentes?" I asked in annoyance, walking past him and out of the kitchen. "'Course they did. I'm not exactly student of the year."

I walked over to the stairs, Mike following. Charlie saw me going up the stairs and got up, running over and bounding up the stairs, once more nearly knocking me over and into Mike.

"Fuck sake," I said, looking at Charlie as he waited at the top of the stairs for me. "Watch it dog."

Charlie just barked at me happily and Mike laughed. Vic joined us, following Mike and I up to my room. I just shook my head.

"That dog will be the death of me one day."

"Why?"

"He'll run past me and knock me down the damn stairs."

A/N:

As promised, that picture that is linked is of Ronnie and Charlie, just so you all have a better idea of what Charlie looks like :3

I thought I had it saved to my computer so I wouldn't have to actually keep it linked and I could add it like the other ones at the end of the chapter, but alas, I was wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 355 23
Hi im Andy biersack and im 24 years old,i was happy with my life and how it was. i would go to work come home change and go out to choose my next vic...
16.4K 951 35
Andy's been in California for a while - no more than a few months at the most. The friends he's got will never replace the friends he had. School bre...
18.7K 1K 30
Being forced to move all the way over to California and having to leave all his friends and Juliet behind, Andy's life is just getting worse and wors...
8.8K 317 29
Hey, i'm Raven. I'm the schools outcast. The one who is always being bullied. The one who has maybe one or two friends. I am the kid who's mom died b...