Secrets ✔

By o__marcella__o

*Highest rank #10 in Short Story* (Featured By Wattpad) By the end of the night two teenagers were dead. Ma... More

1•The Begining Of The End
2•Finding Him.
3•Alice/ Flashback
4• Dead Pieces
5•Sleep
6•Alice/Flashback
7•Lost Things
8•Liar's Truth p/1
9•The Liars Truth/ P 2
10•Fallen Tears
13•Betrayal
14•Guilty's Innocence
15•Slurred Promises
16•Begin Again
17*Rage
18• Hit Or Miss
19•Forgiven
20•Truth Will Come Out
21•Secret Keeper
21•Start
22•From the Begining
23•Play
24•Blood Stained
25•Goodbyes
Book Cover
26•Right Or Wrong
27•The End Of the Begining
*****Lets Discuss
*****Quotes
EPILOGUE// Part 1
Epilogue// 2
Epilogue// 3
BOOK TRAILER

11•Temporary Replacements

6K 428 20
By o__marcella__o

*oh my gosh guys!!! 200+ reads! That makes me beyond happy to see 😊 Having people read and enjoy my story gives me so much joy! Please feel free to comment, I love reading them and they honestly make my day!*

I was surprised when he kissed me. I knew why obviously. I was a broken, crying girl, and in his eyes he assumed he could fix me, temporarily of course. And it worked my mind drifted off to other things for a while. But than I remembered why I was in a car, with tear caked cheeks, and a handsome boy I didn't really know.

It would take a lot more than a kiss to fix me.

He took my keys and drove me to his house, where I ignored the frayed Caution tape that lingered on doors and rooms, and gorged on oily pizza and sticky Mountain Dew. We watched the most lighthearted movies we could find. And I let myself think I was happy. Almost.

We talked about everything but Mason and Alice. We skipped through memories of them, and erased their presence from silly stories we told. And when he leaned in to kiss me again, I let him. I melted in against him, tasting the sweet soda on his lips, and feeling his soft brown hair on my fingertips.

I kissed a boy I barely knew, and convinced myself I was happy. Almost.

And I let him temporally replace the empty pit in my heart that was Alice's home. He almost fit completely too. Almost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 73 17
•••••••COMPLETED••••••• Finley commits suicide, and instantly knows she's made a mistake. But now she is dead, there's no going back now. Or is ther...
87.2K 1.1K 29
16 year old Alyne Montgomery's life is far from perfect. With her playing the role of a perfect family, even with her mother dead and perfect brother...
790K 44.9K 39
#1 Mystery | #1 Thriller | #1 Young Adult Have you ever known someone more than you know yourself? Known them so inside out that you could finish th...
28.1K 3.5K 29
After Laurel's suicide, her oldest friends gather to fulfill her final request: Scatter her ashes at her family's remote old cabin, and drink to her...