Pull up

theyamourme tarafından

It ain't nothing else going on, everything revolving around us, you know we kickin' it. #NLMBLoveStory Daha Fazla

{1}
{2}
{3}
dude ..
Gherbooooooo
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15.1}
{15.2}
{16}
check it out ❤️
{17}
{18.1}
{18.2}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24.1}
{24.2}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
Nah son
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
Coming Back Soon
New Story Up..
{36}
{37}

{35}

4.7K 235 49
theyamourme tarafından

-
Tyra 💅🏽

"Harmony you ready to see your daddy today." I said lifting her up to put on her diaper, making her squirm her face.

I stayed annoying her, I think that's why she always had a attitude, but I didn't care she was so cute I couldn't help but bother her.

Today we were going out to eat with Herb to finally talk about what happened, he stayed over the first couple days to help me with Harmony but after that he left to do shows and all that good stuff.

"G Why are your doing your hand like that, you are too grown." I laughed, pulling out my phone to take a picture.

@meanassty: Harmony don't got time for you hoes today 🤣😩😩!!
@nolimit_squeak: niece already know 😘😘😍
@jamiyahhh: LMFAOO not today ty 😂
@nolimitmallyyyy: get yo stank ass breath out her face den 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️
@trinitybandzzz: I wanna come see her ☹️
@nolimitmaneski: Lol
@lilbibby: mally dumb asl 💀

I put my phone down to get dressed.I put on my black off the shoulder dress, my Gucci slides, and I flat iron my hair before putting my Gucci scarf over it.

I look in the mirror admiring my shape, Harmony done gave a bitch some hips.

I pickup my phone to text Herb and see where he was.

Lilbaby♥️: Wya
Herb: im finna pull up come outside
Lilbaby♥️: okay

I grab Harmony's carrier and babybag before going outside and locking the door. 

Herb pulls up blasting Rihanna's Work, I was so tired of this song but every time I heard it I sung it anyway. I strap in Harmony's car seat before getting in the front.

"Can you turn that down, i just put her to sleep." I said crossing my arms.

"G Holup this my part." He said turning it up louder.

"You see me do me DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR !" He yelled with his tone death ass, making me bust out laughing.

"Stop yelling damn, she tryna sleep !" I yelled making him suck his teeth.

"On foenem you just yelled too stupid !" He yelled back, getting in my face.

"Cause yo stupid ass kept yelling the fuck !" I yelled again making Harmony start to cry.

"See what you did, el stupido." He said

"Me no comprendo bitch, i took french in high school." I said bending over the seat to pick up Harmony.

I feel a hard slap on my butt making me pull back.

"G i almost dropped Harmony, you do to much !" I yelled rubbing my butt, making him do that annoying ass windex laugh.

"You know you liked that shit Ty stop capping." He said, still laughing.

I shift Harmony to my other hand before using my free hand to squeeze Herb's nipple through his shirt.

"Keep playing, I almost wrecked this bitch." He said nodding his head.

"You know you liked that shit Herb stop capping." I said making my voice deep to mock him.

"Stop trying me on that fruity shit on foenem. " He said, looking back at the road.

"I do what I want anyways, my baby so pretty wit her pretty self." I said holding up Harmony, patting her back.

"Cause she look like me duh, stop playing dumb." He said sucking his teeth.

"Nah she just got yo fat ass head." I said making him side eye me.
-

We get to Ruth Chris after more arguing and picking on each other.

"I hate when people stare at me like,  damn can I have my face back." I said reading the menu while Herb stared at me.

"You always tryna be funny, I can stare at you all I want." He said biting his nails.

"Stop biting your nails, what's on your mind ?" I asked propping my face on my hands.

"A lot of shit." He said, taking his hand out his mouth.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot why we came here in the first place." I said, biting my lip.

"You can go first." He said sitting back in the chair, crossings his arms.

"Okay, After all that shit that happened with Moshae, I was expecting you to be by my side but no you over feeding into the lies this bitch was telling you.I still don't even understand what made you believe that corny ass lie, like seriously who the fuck is Devon ? Do you really think if I been cheating on you for a year I would even care about you, FaceTiming you every time you were gone and cry every time you left for shows and tours, and spend every second I could with you ? So for you to not trust me and just leave me in the dirt like that over some jealous bitch that could care less if we were together or not really hurt." I said making my right leg shake again, like just me going over the whole thing made me mad as fuck.

"Bu-" Herb starts but I cut him off. "No I'm not finish, then you have the audacity to start going out with that girl Ariana after leaving me and not saying shit for a whole month.Then you have the nerve to bring yo jolly ass in that delivery room and if i wasn't so tired I would've kicked yo ass." I finished leaning back in my chair, crossing my arms.

-
Herb 🙄

After hearing Tyra snap, I realized how bad I fucked up, but I still had my reasons for doing it.

"You tryna make this seem like it's all my fault, i did what anybody else would do if they heard that they baby wasn't theirs." I said making Ty roll her eyes.

"It is all your fault dickhead, if you would just listen we wouldn't even be in this situation."

"For a reason Tyra, on my mama just let me talk." I said, having to stop myself from yelling.

"Like I was saying, I did what I did because the thought of you cheating on me and not even carrying my baby like I was finna kill you but then I said you know what let me just leave so then I just found Ari at some lil club and I entertained her for a while to get my mind off of you, it wasn't nothing serious." I finished, crossing my arms.

"You think doing all that extra shit was better than just talking to me, in the first place ?" She asked, with a confused face.

"I did at the time."

"Well, were do we go from here cause I hope you ain't think we was getting back together." She said, raising her eyebrow.

"Duh that's what we do, we might argue but we always bounce back from that shit, g you know that."

"We do, and I normally can forgive you but this shit was too far and you know that."

"I know but im tryna be apart of you and Harmony life, i know it was dumb to believe what Moshae told me that night but you already know I ain't use to trusting people, so I went straight with my instinct and did what I did."

"See Herb, here go with that making me feel bad and shit when you the one that needs to feel sorry." She laughed making me laugh too.

"Im deadass though Ty, this how I really feel." I said.

"I know and you can be in Harmony's life, that is our child and I'm not going to keep you away from her but us getting back together won't be happening anytime soon."

"So your saying is we are getting back together just not now ?" I said with a childish ass grin on my face.

"Stop putting words in my mouth Randy." She rolled her eyes, laughing.

-
Excuse Any Mistakes 🙊

Hey putas 🤙🏾😘, i got my phone took Lmaooo don't ask why 💀 but I was gonna publish yesterday but ya know things happen lol

How you feel about this lil short chapter ? Causeee some of y'all said Ty don't needa forgive him yet and stuff soo 😌 ...

I need a nickname for Harmony im tied of spelling her whole name 😂😂

anyways I been writing this new book for a while now and it's litty tbh but im not publishing till I finish pull up 💯, it's a NLMB book too y'all gone like it 😊.

HUMBLE BEAST 9/16 😝.

SONG IN MM - MINE Gherbo ft Tink ( I think the song fitted this chapter tbh 😭 )

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

982K 41.7K 60
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝗧𝗢𝗫𝗜𝗖, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐."
346K 12.3K 73
Kiss me.
51.8K 1.6K 23
𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣? 𝙣𝙤𝙩.