Meant to be

By piiuuu

He saw her for the very first time And declared " I am gonna marry her" She didn't believed in love at first... More

Meant to be
Acknowledgement
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thankyou:)
author's note
Here it is!
Sohni Kuddi Namkeen Badi
Hey:)
The Period Of Separation
Happy Anniversary

Twenty four

364 33 6
By piiuuu

I was just sitting alone today and wondering- How was my life before I met Rudra, these thoughts were always now on my mind. I can't help but wonder how lucky I was to have a guy like Rudra and how perfect it seems today, although all that bad memories will haunt my mind forever and sometimes make me sad but still, I remembered Ravi used to always say.."Khushi just let go of the things that make you sad.." I smiled at the thought. No matter how it ended he was a great friend and loved me, cared for me alot but I think, how much ever I tried to be with him and keep him happy, I did not succeed coz I was Meant To Be with someone else, someone special, who understood me better, who not only loved me but whom I will love too. The feeling would be mutual..

I was so very lucky to have found that someone, My Rudra, My shona, My life with whom I was so happy. I feel so complete, so full of life. He was my strength, unlike Harry, who always made me weak. Just when I was thinking all this, I got a text and I was surprised after so long, so very long, he texted, it was Ravi.." are u there? " he had texted. I was happy. I was thinking about him and he texted. I immediately replied..

Me: hey..I was missing you only from a few days:)

It was true, all day long I used to thing, how Destiny brought Ravi in my life, so that one day I can meet My Rudra, My Prince Charming.

Ravi: same here you know, I don't know why, I was continuously thinking about you from last some days. It's a strange coincidence..

Me: acha, so tell me, why were you thinking about me?

Ravi: first you tell..?

Me: I was just thinking about something that was making my mood off but than I thought, if Ravi would be here, he would have said.."just let go Khushi..keep the let go attitude and everything will be fine :)"

Ravi: ohho..someone still remembers my saying han..

Me: yeah..it is so useful for me..how can I forget..:)

Ravi: acha..I wanted to ask you,do you know any good coaching of b.com..?

Me: Han I know three to four..

( I told him all the addresses and details...)

Ravi: ohh. and which was that one where you go?

Me: ohh thats Kashish Tutorials, it's timming is 11.00 am but why classes enquiry all of sudden?

Ravi: are actually I wna join for second sem, I didn't perform well in in first one..so..

Me: haha..ok look..Maxx Tutorials and Kashish are better. Chose as per your convenience and chose soon, second sem has already started..

Ravi: hmm hmm..tomorrow will go to both Classes and see which is better..

Me: hmm..and everything else fine?

Ravi: ohh yes..see I forgot to tell you why was I missing you..

Me: are han tell na

Ravi: actually..lots had happened with me after that breakup and I wna tell you many other things also but first thing first..

Me: lots have happened with me too..( I smiled remembering how beautiful my life was now) but you start first..

Ravi: after we broke up, a week or so I met a girl, Rashee, she looked just liked you. Same style, same voice. I was initially attracted but I din't wanted further mess with any girl so I did not talked to her..

Me: ohh..then?

Ravi: then she approached me for friendship, at first I didn't agreed but she forced, it's just friendship and I realised even I have to move on so I said yes..

Me: wow..that's amazing..then?

Ravi: then she confessed that she likes me. Like, I one day did to you but I only liked her as a great friend like you did to me..

Me: ohh ma Gosh!! then?

Ravi: then once we went to a farmhouse. I explained her how she and me were not possible but she said to give her a chance.she requested, no actually forced, like I had did to you and I felt, what you must have felt that day , am so sorry Khushi. I should not have that day I realised how you must have felt am so sorry..

I had tears in my eyes. That day again came in my mind. I was crying, pleading him, it will not work out but he was not understanding and finally I said yes for the relationship. It was so baseless, it was such a bad memory..

Me: don't be Ravi, atleast now you know, what I was going through am so glad, you atleast now know..

Ravi: yeah I do. I also said her yes to keep her happy but it didn't worked. Am really sorry for what I did..am so sorry

Me: It's really fine Ravi..chill..

Ravi: So how's your friendship with Rudra?

Me: ohh so you remember, it's great. I like him too much, it's amazing to be with him..:)

Ravi: haash!! So finally you have moved onn from that Harry phase..

Me: yeah absolutely! I guess me and Harry, were not really meant to be. Am quiet happy now in my life..:)

Ravi: That's good. Tell me na...how he is? what he does? what you like the most about him? I wna know..who's this amazing guy..who stole your heart away..

I smiled. Thinking about him. Thinking about My Rudra:)

Me: I love his driving so much you know, he drives bikes with so much passion just the way I love it. It's so awesome to go on rides with him. I just love spending time with him..

Ravi: ok..and what he does? where he stays? how well is he financially..? you know all this na right?

Me: Address..am weak to remember addresses and he does bfm and I think financially also he's good, he always pays for me..

Ravi: Khushi..you are so innocent, what if he pays just to impress you?? Look Khushi, I wna tell you something related to Rudra which I think you should know before you go too close to him.

__________________________________________________________________________

hello dear readers,

I hope you guys are enjoying..

so what has Ravi gonna tell Khushi about Rudra??

keep reading to find out..

also keep commenting,voting and enjoying..

love to hear from you people:) xoxox

P.S: Pic on the side of Sreejita Dee as Rashee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 3.6K 26
Both were something more than bestfriends.... Both knew this.... But the thing they didnt knew was that it was not only a normal feeling IT WAS LOVE...
20.3K 728 24
it's A BEAUTIFUL story of the couple Swara & Sanskar and Ragini & Laksh hope you guys like it.. Sanskar & Ragini were a couple from college.. but...
440 38 13
What happens when a hopeless romantic falls in love with a realistic person? Where it will lead to them? Sadhika All of me belongs to all of you. You...
111K 9.2K 28
How these two beautiful soul will fall in love when they will meet.. These two are pole aparts but destiny have something planned for them.. What wil...