His Game✔️

By CKdiaries

He was broken. I was happy. He wanted every pretty girl in sight. I only wanted him. He never noticed me. I w... More

Before reading
Chapter one; love at first sight
Chapter two; Everlakes
Chapter three; bitch
Chapter four; Boys
Chapter six; Kitten
Chapter seven; anxiety
Chapter eight: lets play a game
Chapter nine: Heartbreaker
Chapter ten; Unnecessary
Chapter eleven: home
Chapter twelve; Home part 2
Chapter thirteen: Home sweet home
Chapter fourteen: Caring
Chapter fifteen: Pillow talk
Chapter sixteen: Sunshine
Chapter seventeen: Concussed
Chapter eighteen; Secrets and Lies
Chapter nineteen: Happy birthday
Chapter twenty; first everything?
Chapter 21; Jealous
Chapter 22: Nick
Chapter 23: too good at goodbyes
Chapter 24: Change
Chapter 25: Resistance
Chapter 26: Forbidden fruit
Chapter 27: Pain
Chapter 28; Love
Chapter 29: Pretty little liar
Chapter 30; What happens in Vegas
Chapter 31; Something big
Chapter 32; Dates and All
Chapter 33; The End
Authors note
Preview of "her love"
IMPORTANT
Rewritten version!

Chapter five; Punching the bad boy

2K 56 6
By CKdiaries

Chapter five

Punching the bad boy.

{not heavily edited}

I sit in Harris' class with a few other delinquents, I'm sitting alone at a desk since everyone else is seated with their friends. None of my friends are in detention.

A few more minutes pass and guess who walks in? Yep. That's right, Lark, Liam and Pogue. They walk in like badasses, glancing around and seeing the one open spot next to me. Pogue and Liam look at Lark, awaiting for some sort of cue to go sit somewhere together.

"Mr. Everlake, Apollo and Morgan. You're late," Harris says in annoyance, Lark flips him off. Harris raises an eyebrow at him.

"Everlake, do you want detention tomorrow as well?" Harris asks, Lark scoffs. Pogue and Liam stand with their arms crossed.

"We both know I won't show up, so save yourself some time," Lark replies, my jaw drops. What the fuckery? Did he actually?

"Lark! Take a seat!" Harris snaps, Pogue winks at Harris as they look around. Lark and Liam practically race to sit next to me. They both sit down at the same time, I watch in horror as they try to shove each other off.

"Liam and Lark! Are you having trouble finding a seat?" Harris asks, Liam sighs.

"No, sir, actually Lark was just leaving," Liam says, Lark sends him a glare. He walks to the back of the class where Pogue is seated next to some kid with glasses.

Lark doesn't even say a word, the boy gets up and sits on floor in a corner. Lark takes hit seat and I smirk. Wow, is really is a bad boy.

"How's you get detention?" Liam whispers to me. I glance at him.

"For being a smartass, you?" I ask and Liam shrugs.

"Pogue and Lark wanted detention so I helped them lock Harris in his class room. I was gonna leave But, I got caught with them," Liam replies with a shrug. I nod. Wait. They wanted detention?

"Why'd they want detention?" I whisper and Liam pulls his notebook out, writing a few things down.

"Because you had detention. Lark said that he didn't want you to be alone with the stoners," Liam replies, I look around and notice how many skid's are in here.

I shrug it off, pulling out my own drawing book so I have something to do.

~*~

I sit in my bedroom, looking at three different outfits. Liam hadn't told me where we were going,  I bathed and did everything I needed to do. Hell, I even curled my hair for the occasion but I have no idea where the hell im going.

"Lucy!" I call, Lark and Lucy were in the living room watching tv. Lark comes here almost everyday just to talk to Lucy and I. Lark, Pogue and Liam apparently live together since their parents are rich and paid for a huge room for the three boys.

Lucy walks into my room, Lark following behind her. I'm wearing my robe and I only have a bra and underwear underneath.

"That blue dress, it's sexy," Lark says, before I even get to ask my question. I look at him, Lucy stares at him in confusion.

"Wear black lace heels, you can borrow my leather jacket. But bring a sweater or a cardigan, you'll look hot," Lark explains, going into the closet and digging through my shoes. Lucy and I stare at him with our eyes wide and our jaws hanging.

"You don't have black heels....oh these'll work too," Lark murmurs to himself, he throws a pair of knee high boots back. They're black high heel suede, I take them in my hand and set them next to my bed.

"You might wanna wear long socks, oooh!" Lark exclaims, pulling out a small black purse.

"Take this too, but don't bring anything but your phone and emergency cash. Liam will obviously pay for dinner and what not and if he doesn't...it's not worth a second date," Lark explains to us, handing me a purse.

"If a guy doesn't pay for everything, he's either a dirtbag or broke and you don't want either of those things," Lark says, digging through my underwear drawer. Normally, I would tell him to get out but I'm too shocked to even form a sentence.

"Hm, wear this. Liam will definitely like it," Lark mumbles, taking out a black strapless bra and a black lace underwear.

He takes my hand and opens it, setting the things in them. He turns back around, grabbing some clips and hair pins.

"Wear your hair up, but leave it in a loose ponytail. You want to look prim but also like you're effortlessly gorgeous," lark says, finishing up.

That's when reality sets in for Lucy and I.

"What the hell?' I say.

Lark winks at us before exiting my room.

"Well, my brother just dressed you and that's a damn hot outfit too," Lucy says in astonishment and I nod.

{}

I look in the mirror, wow. The dress Lark had picked sat just above my knees, it's a dark blue that hugs my curves and has a ruffly top. The bottom is loose, I had set a black belt around my waist. I'm wearing a black cardigan that's going to go underneath Larks leather jacket. I have on the knee high black heel boots Lark gave me, they look good.

I look good, my hair is clipped up in a loose ponytail. My makeup is more of a natural look, I look amazing.

"Hurry up, Princess!" Lark calls from the living room. He insisted on staying to see his 'masterpiece'.

I walk out my room, Larks black leather jacket on with the small black strap around purse hanging off my shoulder.

Lark stares at me, his eyes wide and his lips parted. I'm blushing immensely as he takes me in, Lucy walks in from the kitchen and gasps. She just ruined he moment, nice.

"You look gorgeous!" Lucy exclaims. Lark shakes his head slightly before nodding.

"...yeah," he says, his voice barely even a whisper. I look down.

"Liam's probably outside," I mumble, going outside and walking down the steps. I put the jacket on, having the smell of Larks cinnamon vanilla cologne all over me. I take in his scent as I walk down the steps to the bottom. I see Liam sitting down on the couches, he's wearing blue jeans with a white shirt and a blue flannel.

I clear my throat, Liam looks up and his eyes widen.

"You look amazing," Liam says and I smile. He stands up, taking my hand.

"Is that...Larks jacket?" Liam asks.

"Yeah, he actually picked out my whole outfit with Lucy," I chuckle and he smiles in return.

"Well, he did a damn good job," Liam says, he's grinning and I'm blushing like a complete fool.

The rest of the night was great, Liam took me to a carnival. He won me a bear, it was great. He's great. Liam even took me to dinner afterwards at a super fancy restaurant, the night was awesome.

We stop in front of my dorm.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I guess," Liam says, my hand still in his.

"I had a really great time, Liam," I say with a big smile, he smiles in return.

"I'm glad," Liam replies "I had a great time too, m-maybe we could do this again?" Liam asks, I nod.

"I'd love that," I reply, he glances down at my lips and I'm practically inwardly begging for him to kiss me, he doesn't. He presses a kiss to my cheek.

"Goodnight," he says and I smile.

"Night," I reply.

I walk into my dorm and shut the door behind me. It's pretty late and the lights in the dorm are off. I walk into my room, turning on the light and seeing a note on my bed.

I take it in my hand and unfold it as I take my shoes off.

'Went to out to pizza with Pogue, Lark is in my room,' that's what the letter says, I stare at it in confusion. When I turn around I see a tall figure standing right behind me, out of instinct I swing.

It's too late when I realize who it is.

"Fuck," Lark groans, holding his jaw. My eyes widen. I just punched Lark. I punched Lark Everlake square in the jaw.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I exclaim, helping him up. He lets his jaw go and smiles at me slightly.

"Jesus, you can punch," Lark groans, rubbing his jaw. I wince, I take his hand and guide him to the kitchen. I feel idiotic. I turn on the lights and sit Lark at the table, grabbing an ice pack from the fridge and handing it to him.

"You have a mean right hook," Lark says with a chuckle and I smile.

"How was the date?" Lark asks, looking into my eyes.

"It was fun, he took me to a carnival," I reply and Lark nods.

"Good. I'm glad," Lark says and I raise an eyebrow. What's he glad about?

"I'm glad you had fun, I mean," Lark explains and I nod, taking the jacket off.

"No, keep it, you look better in it anyway," Lark says and I hold back a grin as I leave it on.

"Ok," I reply.

Lark looks up at me, his eyes drift down to my cleavage then to my lips. He slowly lowers the ice pack, my heart is pounding. I watch as he leans in, I panic. Ive never been kissed before. But I want him to kiss me. Larks lips meet mine, I kiss back as my eyes close. Lark is so skilled and I know I'm not.

Lark pulls away, staring at me. His eyes are lit up, a smile sitting on his face.

"I've never been kissed before," I blurt out before he can say anything about how bad I am at kissing. Lark frowns slightly.

"I was your first kiss...?" Lark asks, his eyes stare into mine.

"Well, yeah technically," I murmur, not gonna lie this is probably one of the most embarrassing moments in my entire life. I had my first kiss with the bad boy and I'm probably one of his thousand kisses.

"Did-did you like it?" Lark asks and I stare at him in confusion. Does he actually care if I liked my first kiss? I mean, I loved it but I didn't think he'd care.

"Wh-yeah? I guess?" I reply awkwardly, Lark frowns.

"No, really, tell me. I don't want your first kiss to have been horrible. Especially if it was with me," Lark explains, I nod.

"It was good," I reply, Lark stands up and I stand along with him. He puts both hands on either side of my face, he leans in and presses his lips to mine again.

This time, it's not just amazing it's world crushing. This time I was slightly prepared For the kiss.

Lark pulls away, looking into my eyes. I don't say a word. We stare into each other's eyes for a little longer before Lark does something completely unexpected; he presses a soft kiss to my forehead.

"How was that?" Lark asks and I smirk.

"Better than amazing," I reply, he nods with a grin on his face.

Lark Everlake was my first kiss. He kissed me. Twice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 832 28
"Please, Princess, by the end of the semester, you'll be begging for me," I had never been too good with the opposite sex, and I mean I've had boyfri...
2.4K 244 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
19.1K 532 39
He croaks his head and his winning expression makes me think I said something wrong, something to give him the upper hand. „So you took that as an in...
220K 8.8K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...