Awakened (manxman)**Hallowee...

By ladydianna01

Betrayed, beaten, and left for dead, Seth Forsyth truly believed he was going to die like an abandoned animal... More

Awakened Blurb
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20...Part 1
Chapter 20... Part 2
Chapter 21

Chapter 16

43K 2.4K 323
By ladydianna01

Chapter 16

(Waterfall in the forest behind Etienne's house) ** Enjoy the video Kings of Leon, Sex on Fire...I thought it was appropriate. ;P**

Seth

Shit, Shit, and holy shit... My heart felt like it was going burst out of my chest, it was pumping so fast. I skidded around the corner of the hallway and into the massive den. My eyes frantically darted from side to side as I desperately searched the room for an escape route. I heard the screeches of surprise behind me. I heard the grunts of the coven members unfortunate enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time as Etienne's vampire plowed through them like they were bowling pins being knocked over by a bowling ball.

I spotted Remy waving at me like a madman from across the room. He was standing by the patio doors, of which he'd flung wide open and he was flagging me over towards them. I wasted no time as I scurried around the large sofas, quickly excusing myself from the smiling, excited faces of the people in the room. In my haste, I didn't register the absolute glee in which Etienne's coven members were reacting to our little show.

I hit threshold of the double doors and the commotion behind me had me swiveling my head around in time to my mate barreling into the room. My eyes went wider, and I almost swallowed my tongue when Etienne's blood red gaze fixated on me. There was so much lust and raw heat blazing from the swirling depth of his eyes. I swear, I had to take a moment to clamp my thighs together or else my cock was going to explode right then and there.

Etienne open his mouth and showed off the impressive length of his fangs. He released a deep, blood curdling growl and that was my cue to haul ass. I dashed out the door without a backward glance. As I cleared the steps of the enormous patio and my feet hit the manicured lawns behind Etienne's house, I realized that Remy was at my side.

"What are you doing?" I panted as I made a beeline for the intricate gardens. My heart continued to flutter away at a mile a minute. I wasn't scared per say. Deep down I know Etienne wouldn't hurt a hair on my head. I've only encountered his vampire a few times, but nothing more than a brief under the surface kind of meeting. I never seen him like this, and who the fuck knew that a little energy ball would bring out this response from my mate. Okay, I'll admit maybe the little jolt was more like a lightning strike. But in my defense, my mate is an all-powerful being, he can take a hit. And boy did he.

There wasn't a scratch on him, but I had brought forth his vampire and it seemed that he wanted to play. Shit and double shit, from the look on my vampire's face, I knew I was in for it one way or the other if and when he caught up with me. I should just stop and take my punishment like a big boy, but some instinct, something deep inside of me was telling me, more like pushing me to go on. To take my vampire on a merry little chase, to run him as far as I could and make the chase interesting.

Some sort of challenge was issued with my wayward magic, and by running, by setting of a chase. It seems that my mate has gladly accepted the challenge. All that this little scenario needed was an announcer standing in the middle of the yard with a bull horn, hollering on the top of his lungs. "Let the games begin."

"This is so fucking exciting, better than going on a group hunt." Remy twittered beside me. He kept pace with my pumping legs as I dashed through the plethora of flowers. I took a sharp left off the paved pathway and headed for the trees circling Etienne's private residence.

This is the first time I've been anywhere outside Etienne's home. I had no clue where I was going, but it seems that Remy did. He was guiding me without verbally telling me where to go. I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye and he seemed to be jogging along, barely winded, like he did this sort of thing on a daily basis. Come to think of it, I wasn't feeling the excursion I should be feeling either.

Hell, my old self would have been sweating like a hog while panting and wheezing, in need of oxygen and on the verge of cardiac arrest with all this running. But I felt fine, I felt like I could do this all night, and for some reason excitement zinged through my veins. The adrenaline running through my system made me feel high, like I was on top of the world.

As we cleared the property line between the lawns and the line of trees, darkness settled in around us and I slowed to a halt, listening to the eerie silence that suddenly enveloped us. My head snapped up and my heart picked up an insane pace as I watched several shadows jumping silently jumping from branch to branch through the tree tops above us.

"Don't panic. Although this isn't a true hunt, but an elaborate power play going on between you and Etienne, there is no way he wouldn't have the guards out here protecting every pretty piece of hair on your head. That's just Sebastian and Jacques, who I am sure wouldn't miss this for the world.

Their team of enforcers are following us closely behind and so are the coven members. I'm sure they are scattered throughout the forest. It's been a long time since we've seen Master on the hunt, and let me tell you, if he catches you before time, I'm going to be pissed. Sebastian will owe me a romantic candle light dinner with all the frills if we make it to the waterfall without Etienne ravishing you.

"What do you mean by the hunt? I thought you said this wasn't a real hunt. Is my mate hunting me? I'm confused. I just thought I'd pissed off his vampire." I set my incredulous glare on my tiny friend.

"Come on we can run and talk at the same time. I'm sure you feel Etienne's essence. He's stalking. If you want to make this a good one. We have to get moving." Remy grabbed my wrist and began tearing through the trees. I didn't even feel the slender branches whipping against us as we pushed through them. They brushed over my skin like silk instead of ripping my flesh to shreds.

Remy went on to explain, the basic instincts of a vampire to me. In the past, their primitive need to hunt their prey for the blood they needed to sustain their health. How they had to use their senses, their stealth, and their powers of persuasion to keep the humans from discovering their existence. The practice of the entire coven going out and hunting because there was safety in numbers. Back then the efficiency of bagged blood didn't exist. The fact that vampires could feed off each other and not as mated pair was an unknown detail.

As time, knowledge, and technology progressed and evolved, the populations became more civilized, and so did the vampire species. The need to hunt, the trill of submitting to their basic survival instincts and the drive to do so lessened over time.

I discovered that with using my magic on Etienne, it released a challenge. I am the omega to his alpha, and I'd unknowingly challenged his manhood, his dominance over me, and his vampire didn't like it, hence this merry little chase. Remy went on to warn me about what will happen when Etienne catches up to me. He told me not to fight my instincts.

Remy giggled and wiggled his eyebrows at me when he said he hoped my ass will survive the pounding Etienne was going to unleash on it. Just the thought had my mind reeling off into visions of having naughty, sweaty, dirty sex with my sexy vampire in the middle of this damn forest. Hell, I wanted to stop and let him catch me so we could get to the good stuff, but I kept on.

Soon, I heard the sound of rushing water in the distance. Remy abruptly stopped and I almost plowed into his back. I sidestepped with my arms waving widely in the air and a muffled a string of curses poured out of my mouth when my ass ungraciously landed on the soggy ground.

"Damn it, Remy...Wha..." I snapped my head up and my sentence was cut off when I stared directly into my mates glowing crimson eyes. It was like he'd popped up out thin air. His face was a mere inch from mine, and I little whimper of surprise bubbled out of my throat.

"Um...Yeah, that's... Well, that's my cue to leave. Bye Seth." Remy mumbled. "Master." He acknowledged Etienne who didn't even bother to break eye contact with me as Remy cautiously stepped a wide circle around where Etienne literally had me pinned to the ground.

"Clear Out. Go home." Etienne's deep baritone resounded around the clearing moments before a magical misty fog began rolling in over the water and cocooning us in mystic white cloud of privacy.

Leaves ruffled, and tree branches shivered as the members of the coven and Etienne's guards retreated back towards the house. When there was nothing but the sounds of the forest's nocturnal creatures scurrying through the brush, and the noise of the waterfall pouring into the pond, Etienne refocused those brilliant eyes on me.

My mate swung a thick thigh over my legs and used one hand to push me in the middle of my chest until I was lying flat on my back amongst the grass beside the lake. Wide eyed, I looked up into his face. His sculpted cheek bones were a little more prominent. His hair seemed longer. The thick dark waves flowed down his back and a few pieces gently stirred away from his chiseled face with the late evening breeze.

Etienne straddled my body. His ass rested on my thighs just below my straining cock. "Some has been a naughty little warlock." The deep rumble of his voice shot straight to my swollen balls. His lips were mere centimeters from mine. His warm breath caressed across my lips and I wanted to raise my head and claim his mouth, but something told me to remain absolutely still.

Etienne continued his mind-numbing torment by running the tip of his nose from the lobe of my ear, down the side of my neck and I hissed when one sharp, pointed fang scraped across my jugular vein.

"Do you know what happens to bad little witches who misuse their magic one me, especially you my delectable little fated." He purred in my ear before licking the pulsing spot on my neck where his teeth had just been.

Words failed me and I found I couldn't answer him even if I wanted to. I was so mesmerized with the strong sexual aura he was painstakingly weaving around us.

My love raised his head, and flashed a fang filled wicked smile at me. "No. Well I'll tell you then my sweet, they get fucked. I'm going to take you any way I want, do what I want, and then I'll feed. Your only requirement is to take what I give you and know that you are mine. That you belong to me and only me. I am the Master of your body, the owner of your heart, and the only lover your body will crave."

With that being said a surprised gasp hissed between my clenched teeth. With the blink of an eye Etienne had me lying completely naked on the chilled grass. His equally naked as well, and sprawled out on top of me. His muscular body compared to the cool ground underneath me felt like a furnace wherever we touched skin to skin.

"Spread those sweet thighs for me." He demanded and it was as if my body was on auto pilot with how quickly it complied. My blood rushed through my veins, and my mouth watered. I was craving this man, not only with my body, but with everything that was in me. I wanted his cock inside me. I wanted to bite into the sinewy muscles of his shoulder and let his blood flow down my throat like the aphrodisiac it is.

Etienne swallowed my whimper of pure need as he locked his lips over mine. I spread my legs as wide as I could physically open myself for him, and I immediately felt the head of his cock prodding at my entrance. I quickly came to understand that this wasn't going to be some sweet, gentle lovemaking. My vampire was going to fuck me raw, and a shiver of anticipation worked its way down my spine, and pulsed through my balls causing my throbbing dick to leak even more.

The wet, drenched bulbous head of Etienne's thick cock rubbed against my hole and I held my breath in preparation for what I knew was about to happen. My lover brutally snapped his hips forward and the head of his cock mercilessly punched through the protective ring of muscle causing a burn like I've never felt before. My back arched up off the ground as I tore my lips away his. I screamed loud enough to send the small creatures around us scurrying for shelter.

"Take it, baby. Take all of me. I know you can." Etienne growled in my ear as he continued to slowly rock his hips, and bury himself deeper and deeper into my channel until his balls were pressed against mine.

He went completely still, everything but his lips and his talented tongue stopped moving. My entrance quivered around the thick base of his shaft. My channel clenched and spasmed along the length of his veined cock. The milking motion had Etienne closing his eyes. He dropped his head on my shoulder, and a long and deep groan erupted from him.

He pinned my arms to the ground above my head before he raised his face to mine. He looked me deep in the eyes before he withdrew almost all the way out of my body. He stayed poised like that, letting the anticipation build before slamming back home again. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to scream, but they snapped back open at his command.

"Watch me own you. Eyes on me at all times." He harshly demanded as he pounded in and out of my body. He fucked me hard enough to have my body sliding on the slippery grass underneath me. With a feral growl Etienne shot up, grabbed me around my thighs and dragged me forward until my ass was resting between his splayed knees. In this position I was wide open to him as he watched his cock plunge in and out of my hole. I couldn't slide backwards slide anymore either.

My fingers dug into the sodden earth as I watched a range of emotions flash across my mate's face. Desire, lust, ecstasy, need, love, wonder and finally hunger. His eyes blazed bright in the night as he continued to piston into me. My whole body felt like one big flame. Heat poured off my skin, and my cock slapped against my abdomen with each powerful thrust of Etienne's hips. My chute continued to ripple along the length of his engorged shaft, and my orgasm burned like fire as it churned in my swollen balls.

Tears of surrender, tears of utter need and love for this being poured out the corners of my eyes as I gasped, screamed, and panted as he owned me. My mate branded me, and reaffirmed that I belonged only to him. I watched wide eyed as the veins in Etienne's throat popped out when he threw his head back at the same exact moment I felt his cock twitch deep inside my channel. Hot semen exploded inside of me, marking me with his very essence. Before I could even draw my next breath, Etienne swopped down and sank his fangs so deep in my throat, I swore my body was catapulted into the stars above us.

My body was in sensation overload, it was almost too much for me. The head of my cock felt like it exploded as line after line of milky white cum shot out of the angry red tip and painted a sticky path between our sweaty bodies. White dots swirled around my vision and I barely heard my mate when he demanded that I drink. He guided my mouth to his neck as he bent his head to the side, exposing his throat to me. Instinctively I opened my mouth and latched on to the salty skin at the base of his throat and bit down.

Etienne grunted and his cock jerked deep inside my ultra-sensitive core where he was still buried to the hilt. My mate's blood settled me like nothing else. I felt a warm sense of contentment wash over me. My mind settled and my muscles relaxed. I released the seal of my mouth at his throat and licked the area like he taught me to close the holes made by my teeth. My eyes found his and a smile curved the corners of my mouth when those beautiful dark orbs stared back at me.

He leaned forward and gave me a gentle sweet kiss before he whispered his love and praised me for giving myself to him so freely. God, I was happier than I've ever been and even with my ass aching, I wondered how soon could I get away with challenging my mate into a repeat performance.

I had to slap my hand over my mouth to keep myself from laughing out loud when Etienne growled. "Be careful, I caught that last thought, you devious little witch."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.2K 41
Over the years there have been multiple stories about werewolves and their mates, how they found them, how they work together and how that person bec...
534K 19.8K 26
"I don't understand what you're talking about" I gulped, backing away from the large, and I have to admit extremely sexy, man. "Oh baby, you're so ad...
1.3K 83 45
{BOOK ii OF THE 'Scars I Hide'} Octaveus and Drew's relationship is getting serious. Every time they are together alone at least one of them wans to...
49.2K 1.8K 17
Warning: this is a boyxboy story so if you do not like that you can leave. Actual summary: Cooper, an immensely powerful hybrid, who thinks he know...