Brave

By nickel_is_awesome

It's three years after Mack, Mariah, Marie, and Max have escaped and started a new life with Connor. Mariah h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

54 6 6
By nickel_is_awesome

Marie's POV

I sat in the back of Jai's car as he drove the car silently not talking to me as I let my nerves sink in.

What did I think?

Am I crazy getting into a car with Jai?

"J-Jai?" I asked and I heard Jai sigh as he looked at me in the mirror.

"Yes, Marie?" He asked me and I bit my lip as I looked out the window.

"Are we almost there?" I asked Jai and as if on cue I saw the large glow of Magic Kingdom in the dark in the distance.

"We are here." Jai said as he turned around and smiled at me making me smile widely.

"Oh my god." I said looking out the window my eyes wide as Jai chuckled.

"I have one room here at this hotel." Jai said as he parked the car.

"Okay." I said as we both got out of the car grabbing our many bags. Jai helped me with mine as he closed the back of his car as people hurried in and out of the hotel around us. Jai grabbed my hand holding it tightly as he pulled me through the crowd. We got to the desk and I looked around the large lobby as Jai checked in. I pressed close to Jai's side as more people surrounded us trying to check in. I pressed harder against Jai as another person squeezed in front of me. Jai grabbed my hand as he pulled me through the crowd.

"You okay?" Jai asked me and I nodded as he led me up the steps, down a hall to a room.

"Is this ours?" I asked and Jai rolled his eyes.

"No, it's the Easter Bunny's. Yes it's ours." Jai said and I rolled my eyes as he opened the door and I walked in dropping my bags as I stared at the abatement like room.

"Wow." I said and Jai pushed our bags to the side as he ripped his shirt off letting out a sigh. He walked over to one of the beds throwing his shirt past my head as it landed on his bags.

"Night, Marie, sleep well." Jai muttered  as he turned the lights off. I made my way over to my bed pulling the blankets over me as I laid down closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, Jai." I said and I heard Jai grunt in response as I fell asleep.

"Hi, Marie." I looked up to see Jai walking towards me a glinting object in his hand as he smirked at me.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked and I tried to move but I was firmly planted in the ground my hands tied behind my back.

"You thought I was nice. That I changed." Jai smirked as he used the knife to push my hair out of my eyes the knife hurting my head.

"J-Jai stop." I begged as he looked at the knife in his hand debating what to do.

"I haven't changed, Marie. I still want money," Jai smirked widely getting close to my face, "and your life."

"No, stop, please." I begged as I held the tears back and Jai positioned the knife on my chest.

"Why don't you count with me?" Jai said smirking even wider his eyes having an evil glint to them.

"N-No!" I yelled and Jai laughed as he plunged the knife into my chest making me scream as loud as I could. He laughed and covered my mouth with his hand as he held me down to the ground.

"Marie, Marie, Marie.." He scolded me and everything started to become black as I saw black dots. 

"Marie!" I blinked my eyes open as Jai held me down with one hand his other hand firmly clamped over my mouth. "Stop screaming or we'll get kicked out!"

"S-Sorry." I said into Jai's hand my bottom lip quivering as I stared into his cold eyes. I burst into tears making Jai pull his hand back and lay down next to me as he wrapped me into his arms and I pressed my head against his bare, warm chest.

"Aww, it's okay." Jai soothed as I cried into his chest. "It was only a nightmare."

"Y-You killed m-me." I sobbed and Jai rested his chin on my head as he held me tighter against him.

"A week ago, yes, I probably would have but now I'm on medication and I would never do that. Okay?" Jai said and I nodded sniffling as he kissed my forehead.

"Please don't leave me." I whispered to Jai and he nodded as I closed my eyes.

"I won't, now go to sleep we have a busy day tomorrow." Jai said and I nodded as he wrapped his arms tighter around me making me feel safe in  his strong arms. I fell asleep in an instant my head against Jai's bare chest.

Jai has changed for the better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mack's POV

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM WHEN I FIND HIM!!" Sam yelled as he paced around the living room and Beau held a phone to his ear trying to get a hold of Jai and Marie.

"So you won't kill me again?" Luke asked as Mariah sat on his lap.

"I'll kill you, too." Sam growled pointing at Luke as Connor tried to get a hold of Jai as well.

"How can he just get up and leave with Marie?" Beau asked confused as he dialed Jai's number again.

"I don't know, but he is Jai." Luke said and I watched as Beau's face lit up and he put his phone on speaker so we could all hear.

"What can you possibly want?" I heard Jai growl into the phone as loud music and screams were heard in the back.

"Who is it Jai? Hurry up I want to go on the Ferris wheel to see the sun rising!" I heard Marie yell up to Jai.

"Nobody, I'm coming." Jai said and I heard rustling on the other line. "Don't call me again." Jai spat into the phone and the line went dead as Sam stared at the phone confused.

"I think they drove to Disney World." Luke said as he wrapped his arms around Mariah's waist.

"Why would Jai do that for Marie?" I asked confused as Beau sighed.

"He always wanted a little sister, and just has trouble showing his emotions." Beau said as he stood up stretching his back.

"What do we do now?" Connor asked as he watched Beau carefully.

"Wait for them to come home." Beau said as he walked over to the door slipping his leather jacket on. "We wait and hope Jai has his pills."

"And if he doesn't have his pills?" Sam asked worry evident in his voice as Dawn bit her lip and Connor took a large intake of air.

"Then we pray that Marie comes home in one piece."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marie's POV

"Jai, that was so much fun!" I said as I jumped up and down so happy as it was pitch black outside making my flashing necklace shine brightly.

"I'm glad you had fun." Jai said smiling down at me as he held my hand tightly so he couldn't lose me.

"And when you lifted me up on your shoulders so I could see the fireworks! That was amazing!" I said and Jai just chuckled as I yawned feeling the power of sleep starting to ruin my happy mood.

"I'll carry you." Jai said and I nodded yawning again as Jai lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around Jai's waist and my arms around his neck as I laid my head on his shoulder closing my eyes.

"Thanks, dad." I muttered tiredly as Jai stopped walking.

"What did you call me?" Jai asked his voice barely a whisper.

"I don't know..Jai?" I asked confused but Jai just started walking again.

"Never mind." Jai said and I shrugged closing my eyes on Jai's shoulder.

"Aww, what a beautiful daughter you have!" I heard somebody say as they hurried past Jai and I.

"Uh, thanks." Jai said as he shifted me upwards so I was easier to hold.

"Jai, can we get ice cream?" I mumbled into Jai's shoulder my eyes closed as he held me tightly.

"Tomorrow." Jai said and I heard and felt him walking up the steps.

"But....I want....ice cream." I said curling into Jai as he sighed.

"Your sleeping, tomorrow." Jai said and I ignored him as I heard him opening the door to our room.

"I love you, Jai." I muttered. "You're a good big brother." 

"I love you, too." Jai said and I felt his lips press against my head before I fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm staying for this last day and then I'll come home." I heard Jai whisper yell into his phone as I opened my eyes to see him sitting on his bed as back turned to me as he held three pills in one hand and a glass of water in the other the phone being held by his shoulder and head. "Yes, I'm taking my pills now." I watched as Jai quickly downed all three pills at once finishing the glass of water as he threw it in the garbage. "Beau, leave us alone and let me be happy." Jai said as he ended the call.

"Hey, Jai?" I asked and he turned around to look at me.

"Yeah?" He asked walking over to me as I sat up.

"Can we get that ice cream now?" I asked making him laugh as he nodded.

"Sure." He smiled and I got out of the bed running to my bag grabbing a pair of jeans and my new Disney shirt that I got yesterday. I ran into the bathroom and quickly changed into my clothes.

"I'm ready!" I yelled running out of the bathroom causing me to collide with Jai as he caught me steadying my body by holding my shoulders.

"Calm." Jai smirked at me as I nodded making him let go of my shoulders.

"Okay, now can we get the ice cream?" I asked and Jai laughed as he nodded wrapping his arm around my shoulders leading me out of the hotel room. I let out a gasp when I saw Luke standing by the door as he leaned against the wall.

"Luke." Jai growled as he pulled me closer to him as Luke pushed off of the wall walking towards us.

"I would advise you two to come home." Luke said and Jai glared at his twin brother.

"Marie, get your nags together." Jai said letting go of me as I quietly walked back into the room as Jai closed the door stepping outside to talk to his brother. 

I put all of my stuff into the bag as I cleaned Jai's stuff up. I pulled the bags over to the door letting the four bags sit there. I watched as Jai opened the door and grabbed my wrist tightly as he grabbed the bags pulling me out of the room. I kept my mouth closed as I searched for Luke.

"Where are we going?" I asked quietly as Jai threw the bags into the back of his car. 

"Stay quiet." Jai hissed at me and I was taken aback with his tone as he shoved me into the back seat of the car. I sat down as Jai quickly tied my wrists behind my back as he tied them both to the car.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked Jai and he ignored me as he got into the driver's seat starting the car. I felt the panic set in as Jai quickly drove out of the hotel parking lot slipping on a pair of sunglasses. He turned the music on and up loudly as he drove with one hand grabbing a lighter and a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. He opened the pack and took one of the cigarettes out of the pack lighting it as he threw both, the pack and lighter, onto the seat in front of me.

"You know, I thought those pills were working." Jai said as he glared at me from the mirror. "Turns out I took the wrong pills."

"J-Jai, stop." I begged and Jai smirked at me taking a drag of his cigarette as he chuckled blowing the smoke into the air as he quickly drove onto the freeway.

"Oh, Marie, will you ever learn? When I start, I don't stop." He smirked at me as he laughed making me cough as smoke filled the car.

"Jai, please." I begged tears flowing down my face.

"Marie, remember this was your idea. You are responsible for your death." Jai smirked at me and my eyes widened.

I was responsible for my own death.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mack's POV

I watched as Beau paced around in front of me his phone to his ear his face giving away nothing.

"Well, did you see where he was going?" Beau asked Luke who was on the other line.

"I knew that it wasn't good when Jai and Marie where both gone." Mariah said sadly as Connor wrapped his arms around her shoulders kissing her cheek.

"It's gonna be okay, we'll find her." Connor reassured Mariah as she started to cry which made Connor wrap his arms tighter around Mariah as he held her. 

"I swear, I never liked him." Sam growled as he tensed up next to me.

"Nobody ever liked him." Chase said and I looked down at my feet.

"Marie liked him." I whispered and everybody looked at me as I looked up.

"Is that why she willingly went with him?" Beau asked and I nodded as Beau sighed running a hand through his hair.

"Well, now what do we do?" Chase asked Beau who shrugged.

"We wait." Beau said and Sam rolled his eyes.

"Wait? For what? What do we wait for?" Sam asked annoyed.

"We wait and see if Marie lives or dies or escapes." Beau said and Mariah started to sob harder and Conner hugged her tighter as a few tears escaped my eyes.

I watched as Sam and Chase walked over to Mariah comforting her as Dylan and Christian talked with my mom.

"Beau?" I called quietly and Beau looked at me confused.

"Yeah, Mack?" He asked me walking over to me.

"I have to tell you something." I said and Beau nodded as he sat next to me. I put my mouth to his ear waiting for him to tell me to go.

"Okay, spill." Beau said and I swallowed nervously.

"I want you to kidnap me again."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Shorter chapter but WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!? Jai going all bipolar and Mack wanting to be kidnapped again?!?!?! Hope you all liked this chapter and the picture to the side is of Dawn(: Thanks for reading!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

BYEEEEEEE!!

xoxo

Nicole(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...
11.5K 262 24
When Leila moves to LA she discovers new things like the boys next door and what love really feels like. /\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\...
74.3K 1.9K 34
So this isn't your normal story where the good girl falls for the bad boy, no. This story is the other way around! It's about a quite school boy call...
2.8K 267 35
When your locked up and locked away from the outside world it basically free-for-all. But when you friends you need to watch their back to. What'll h...