Lego House โฆ Gilmore Girls

Od lolicantstopcrying

In which perky Olive Mariano moves in with her uncle in the wacky town of Stars Hallow with her grumpy twin b... Vรญce

โ†ณ ๐‹๐„๐†๐Ž ๐‡๐Ž๐”๐’๐„
โ†ณ EPIGRAPH
โ†ณ PART ONE
โ†ณ CHAPTER ONE
โ†ณ CHAPTER TWO
โ†ณ CHAPTER FOUR
โ†ณ CHAPTER FIVE
โ†ณ CHAPTER SIX
โ†ณ CHAPTER SEVEN

โ†ณ CHAPTER THREE

8.3K 310 18
Od lolicantstopcrying

( chapter three ! )
"The Ins and Outs of Inns"

"JUST TRY TO CALM DOWN TAYLOR!" A femalePolice officer sighed as she tried to calm the older man who was panicking. A huge group of people stood outside, crowded around Doose's Market; which was closed off by police tape because someone decided it would be funny to chalk an outline of a dead body in front of it. Olive knew it was her brother. She should be mad but she's to amused at the moment to care.

"Calm down! Why should I calm down?!" Tayler shouted.

"Yeah why should he?" Bootsy said from behind Taylor. Bootsy runs the magazine/newspaper stand.

"I want action not words!"

"He wants action not words," Bootsy repeated.

Taylor looked at Bootsy in annoyance, "Don't you need to get to your newsstand Bootsy?"

"No buddy, I'm all yours." The newsstand owner smiled, patting Taylor on the back; obviously not catching onto the older mans annoyance.

"Well this is very amusing," Olive laughed as she unwrapped her sandwich.

Eric nodded as he took a bite out of his sandwich, not taking his eyes off the scene before him. "Wish I had a camera." He said with a mouth full, making Olive look at him in disgust.

"We'll get to the bottom of this Taylor." The officer sighed, obviously annoyed with the man. "I promise you."

"A crime was commented right in front of my store!" Taylor shouted, placing his hands on his hips.

"He wears to much wool," Olive said randomly as she eyes the mans wool sweater vest that he always wears. Eric gave the girl a weird look, which she caught. "What? He must be sweating a lot."

"No Taylor, we can't say that for sure yet." The police officer took a deep breath, trying to stay calm.

"How come you can't say that for sure? This is police tape—" he motioned to the tape than back at the officer, "—you're the police you own the tape!" Olive and Eric start to laugh but quickly stop when Taylor glared at them. The minute he looks away they start laughing again.

"Taylor, we've contacted everyone in the precinct. No one knows anything about this." The officer explained, ignoring the laughing teens.

"Well what am I supposed to do? I've got a dead body in front of my store!" Taylor snapped, whisper/yelling the last part.

Bootsy gasped, "Meaning that there where two crimes." Everyone looked at him confused.

"What?" The officer questioned, looking completely done with this situation.

"What do you mean what? Somebody got murdered then somebody stole the body. It's open and shut. Bing, bang, boom!" It was silent for a moment until the officer broke it.

"Is this your son?"

Taylor looked appalled and quickly denied her assumption. "I should say not."

"Why can't he just say 'no' like a normal person?" Eric mumbled so only he and Olive could hear.

Olive shrugged, "because he's Taylor."

"Good point."

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Jess asked his sister, as she had been staring at him for 30 minutes strait and hasn't said a word. It finally registered in her mind what he did and how it could effect them. So now she's pissed.

"Your my problem!"

"What?"

Olive huffed under her breath as she stomped towards her brother. "I get that you don't like it here. But I do, and I don't really feel like getting sent back to moms because of your stupidity. So man up and stop acting like a whiny baby!" And with that she stormed out of the apartment.

"What?" Jess asked, confused, following his angry sister down to the diner.

"That is not how you fix a toaster! What is wrong with you." Olive snapped, glaring at her uncle. Luke looked up from the toaster he was attempting to fix and sent his niece a look of confusion.

"What?"

"That's what I said," Jess muttered. "And you're making it worse."

Luke gave the two teenagers a look, honestly feeling so attacked at the moment. "Great help," he smiled sarcastically, "thanks."

"Luke,is this your niece and nephew?" A voice spoke, gaining the twins attention. The owner of the voice was an older woman with white hair and a red pantsuit, who was sitting with the Gilmore's. Luke walks in their direction, the teens trailing behind.

"They're Liz's kids. Jess, Olive, this is Mia." Luke introduced, "she owns the Independence Inn."

"Huh," Jess said blankly, causing Olive to scoff.

Luke rolled his eyes, before smiling politely at Mia. "That means "hello nice to meet you" in slacker."

"The only language he speaks fluently," Olive laughs, ignoring her twins glare, and smiling kindly at Mia. "It's nice to meet you."

"You don't need me down here, do you." The male Mariano asked in his usual bitchy tone, walking away with out an answer.

"I'm sorry, Mia, he's just-" The diner owner started to apologize but Mia cut him off.

"Oh please. You weren't exactly a talkative person yourself when you were his age.

"That's right," Lorelai smirked, "you knew Luke as a boy."

"I can't imagine Luke as a boy," Rory says as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"I don't want too," Eric shrugged.

"Hey!"

"No offence," The male Gilmore apologized, causing Olive to laugh.

"Can we change the subject?" Luke pleaded. Though Mia didn't listen.

"He would help carry groceries home," Mia explained. Olive 'awe's' as she linked her arm with Luke's. Luke sending his niece a glare, knowing that she was mocking him.

"Oh, how very Boy Scout-y of you," Rory teased.

  "For a quarter a bag."

  "Oh, how very John Birch Society of you," Lorelai snickered.

  "He was never with out his skateboard." Mia gushed.

  The eldest Gilmore sibling raised an eyebrow in surprise and looked up at Luke. "Were you any good?"

  Luke shrugged sheepishly, "I could hold my own."

  "And there was that year you wore that same shirt everywhere you went," Mia explained. Olive stifled a laugh as she looked at Luke who was starting to get flustered.

  "I don't remember that."

  Lorelai pursed her lips, tilting her head to the side, blue eyes sparkling with amusement. "Must of been something flannel."

  "No it was from that famous TV show." Mia furrows her eyebrows, "that famous one."

  "What TV show?" Olive asked eagerly, raising an eyebrow in amusement as she looked at her uncle, who looked very flustered and uncomfortable.

  "Star Trek! That's it!"

  "Oh my god!" Lorelai shouted, pointing childishly at Luke. "You where a Trekkie."

  "I was not a Trekkie," Luke denied, crossing his arms over his chest.

  "Don't deny it," Olive laughed.

  Eric smirked, "You were definitely a Trekkie."

  Rory raised an eyebrow at her uncle before leaning forward and whispering, "Haven't you seen all the movies at least 4 times? And you have that poster in your room-"

  "Shut up!" Eric whisper/shouted as he looked at Olive who was to preoccupied with teasing Luke. He let out a sigh of relief and sent a glare towards his amused niece.

  "I believe denying you were a Trekkie is a violation of prime directive." Lorelai pointed out, jokingly.

  "It was a gift from my aunt," Luke snapped. "Wore it to make her happy."

  "Of course Uncle Luke," Olive laughed, but cleared her throat awkwardly when she saw her uncles glare.

  "Go upstairs."

  "Okay," she said with a laugh, slowly walking backwards with a smirk. She made eye contact with Eric and sent him a wink, making the boys face heat up.

  "Aw, you have a crush," Mia cooed.

  "Oh my god."

_

  "OLIVE, WHAT ARE YOU doing?" Luke questioned his niece.Who was sitting crossed legged on a table with a paint brush in hand and a half painted canvas in front of her. She was also sporting a pink bera hat as she painted the old couple in front of her, who were eating lunch.

    "Painting," Olive deadpanned. "What does it look like?" She questioned sassily.

  "You are supposed to be working."

  "But...I'll clean up."

_

  SHE CAME BACK DOWN to the diner after she cleaned up and stood in between her brother and Luke at the counter.

  "Luke where's our toast?" Rory asked.

  "Yeah, I'm hungry," Eric whined.

  "It's gonna take a while. My big toasters broken, so I got stuck with this dinky one." Luke explained as he pointed lazily at the two toasters that were side by side.

  "Idiot," Jess mumbled under his breath as he leaned over and popped the big toaster making it start working.

  "How'd that happen," Luke asked in shock as he stared blankly at the machines and then started clicking random buttons.

  "You're gonna break that," Jess snapped dryly.

  "It was broken before."

  "Well it must have got better."

  "Inanimate objects don't usually get better. Did you fix this?"

  Jess scoffs, "please."

  "Jess?"

  "I have no idea what you're babbling about. I don't fix things."

  "But yesterday-"

  "I got school." Jess snapped, grabbing his bag and storming out of the diner.

  Luke sighs, then looked over at Olive who was listening to the conversation silently, a small grin on her face. "Olive, don't you have school?"

  "Oh! Right!" Olive shouted as she scrambled for her bag. She stopped when she heard the little toaster ding. "Toast, yay!" She quickly snatched it and sprinted out the door.

  "Hey! That was our toast." Eric shouted as he shot out of his seat. "Olive give me my toast!"

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

293K 6.9K 47
Lucy grew up in the town of Stars Hallow behind the scenes. Her traumatic backstory being juicy gossip, did not interest the small town in the slight...
56.7K 1.5K 48
โ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ? โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด...
17.3K 754 11
"๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™š๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ." -๐™™๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
144K 3.1K 51
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก Olive Quinn will find in Jess Mariano everything she's always dreamt of.