Mistress (Camren)

By BabeLoRegui

The moment Camila's eyes landed on the new nanny for her kids, it was love at first sight in more ways than o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
~PART II~ (Chapter 24)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Final)
|EPILOGUE|
NEW STORY

Chapter 9

32.7K 780 2.4K
By BabeLoRegui

A/N: Yay!! Surprising y'all with a little chapter bc I wrote this all in a day :) Sorry if you kind of hate it though bc it's mostly about Giorgio and Camila but it's necessary! Enjoy ❤️

Camila's POV

I really, really, really, really didn't want to admit it but I was actually having a blast on Giorgio and I's anniversary trip.

It was weird but Giorgio was such a different man. Not once did I feel the need to slap him or snap at him in rage. Okay, maybe once but I kept my cool and so did he. It was amazing. I honestly couldn't remember the last time we got along this well.

We landed in Paris Thursday night so we could spend all day Friday through Sunday until we left later on Monday. And Friday couldn't have been better. We got up early to do as much as we could right away, starting with a shopping spree.

"Remember, Camila, we're in Europe. So, we only have 2.5 billion euros instead of 3 billion US dollars. We're on a budget," he chuckled as we walked down the street of all the stores.

I couldn't help but laugh as well, "Oh, good to know. I'll make sure to watch myself."

"Kidding. You can buy anything you want. Today's your day," he held my hand comfortably. It was also a pretty cold December day so he made sure to keep me warm. We were bundled up with heavy coats, hats, and boots (Cabello brand of course).

"Shouldn't everyday be my day?" I giggled teasingly.

"You're right," he smiled. "Which is why I'm getting you something from your favorite French jewelry store," he stated, opening the door to Cartier.

I gasped, staring at him like he was insane. "Giorgio. You didn't make an appointment all the way out here just for me?"

"But I did," he nodded, escorting me in.

"Bonjour Monsieur et Madame Cabello!" the store owner greeted with a smile at the entrance. He was a happy, middle aged man with no hair but had on a sharp looking suit. I should've figured he and Giorgio talked beforehand so that they made sure I got what I wanted.

"Bonjour Adam," Giorgio and I both shook his hand kindly.

I let my husband do most of the talking since he was fluent in French. In fact, he was fluent in many languages; Italian, French, English, German, Swedish and some Spanish (mostly taught by me). So, Europe wasn't too hard to get around in when I had him.

"We are getting the beautiful lady something nice to wear for tonight?" Adam grinned when we were by the glass case of tennis bracelets.

"Tonight?" I frowned up at Giorgio. "What's tonight?"

He ducked his head, chuckling. "I haven't told you yet but I need to do just a little bit of work."

I sighed, slumping my shoulders. Of course. He brings me to Paris for our "anniversary vacation" and it so happens to be the same weekend of some event. "Work? Really?"

"It's only a small show for Cabello's Paris 2018 collection. I'll even be walking in it," he explained softly. "We'll only be there for an hour, tops."

Huffing and shaking my head. "Alright. Well, yeah, I guess I need some diamonds tonight," I laughed with Adam.

"Excellent," he clasped his hands and we all looked down at the bracelets. "These are from our Diamond Collection. They're very popular," he showed us by bringing a few samples out. "But for Cabello, this might fit you better. Classic diamond," he beamed, picking up much more expensive diamond bracelets.

"Wow," I gawked at the luxury. "It's gorgeous."

"What about this one?" Giorgio pointed back down at the glass.

"Oh, the Reflection de Cartier. This one is one of our best collections," Adam pulled out the stunning piece that I couldn't look away from.

"Camila, this is perfect for you," Giorgio grabbed it and helped me put it on.

I lit up while inspecting the fine craft. He was right. "It's amazing."

"Early Christmas present?" we all laughed, knowing that was a complete joke.

"Uhh.. yeah, I think this might be the one," I nodded brightly. It wasn't like I had a choice in front of them. Giorgio wouldn't leave unless I got something.

"Absolutely. We'll take it," Giorgio agreed, pulling out his wallet and handing Adam his credit card.

"Of course," Adam happily took it and went to go swipe it and get a new box.

While he was gone and I took the sample off my wrist, I eyed my husband. "How much?" I muttered seriously.

"Doesn't matter," he shrugged. He never told me how much he would spend on presents for the kids and I. He just got them and gave them to us.

"It does. It does to me," I pouted, leaning in closer to him so I could give him the puppy dog eyes.

He chuckled, looking away, "Okay. About 127 in euros."

"That's like 150 in dollars," I huffed. And by 150, we meant $150,000. Just for one goddamn bracelet.

"It's a gift for you, amore. A well deserved gift for being such an wonderful wife," he held me the waist and leaned down to kiss my cheek.

"Thank you," I whispered just before Adam returned with the bracelet inside a cute little red bag.

We said our goodbyes and left the store, carrying on our shopping day. I may have also stolen Giorgio's wallet to splurge on all the French fashion brands including, Chanel, Givenchy, Balenciaga, and of course Yves Saint Laurent. I went crazy in there. But it was fun and felt pretty nice when a lot of the store owners knew our names and helped us get what we were looking for. A perk for being high up in the fashion scene.

***

"Euros are like Monopoly money. They're so colorful," I joked, looking at the said banknotes when we were back at the house. I loved our Paris house because although it was in the city, it was still so homey.

Giorgio laughed as he got dressed in our bedroom. "Camila, a lot of currency is colorful. We're not boring like America who just sticks to green."

"American money is beautiful. You seem to love it a lot," I pointed.

"I do," he shrugged. "Are you getting dressed soon? We have to leave in an hour."

"Oh yeah. Forgot we had to work on our vacation," I sassed, getting up from the bed to go to the closet and find my dress.

"It's for one hour. I make a speech, ten minutes of the runway, some press, and we call it a night," he said while I took my long red dress out of the nice box.

"And that's it?" I faced him with disbelief.

"And we have a ballroom event after. That's it," he laughed.

"Gio," I stifled a laugh too, pulling on my gown so he could zip it from behind.

"Wow," he sighed, turning me around. "You're the most beautiful woman in the world."

"Stop," I spoke softly, not meeting his eyes.

"No," he tilted my head up. "I'll never stop admiring your beauty."

I didn't hold back a smile at how sweet he was being, "Thank you, Gio."

"Prego, cara (dear)."

It was compliment after compliment practically the whole night. Giorgio escorted me out of the Bentley and into the venue of the show where we took pictures right away. We posed together on the carpet but tonight was a little different. We were posing much closer together than usual with me in his hold and kissing him on the cheek. Cutesy poses like that.

Not gonna lie, it was a nice show and I wasn't really complaining on the inside as much as I usually did. Tons of people were complimenting me on my dress and hair that was in a nice looking ponytail with combed bangs. I sat alone in the audience while listening to my father-in-law's intro speech with my husband right next to him. And the show really was only about ten minutes long. It was kind of weird but I actually smiled every time Giorgio walked down the runway. He just looked so handsome in his collection and I was unabashedly proud of his hard work.

Although he was an asshole, he seriously cared for his brand, putting his blood, sweat, and tears into it all from drawing designs to attending fittings to traveling for shows. He was constantly with his father and colleagues, branding and creating almost everything. His talent and dedication was admirable and I couldn't rebuke something like that.

"See? Not so bad. We're almost out of here," Giorgio said happily as we were together in the ballroom. It was another event hosted by us for all the fashion designers and their teams that attended our show. I was also excited that Alexander Wang could come since he was one of my faves. "And we can get back to our anniversary vacation because that's what we're really here for."

"Whatever you say, Mr. Cabello," I teasingly rolled my eyes.

"Come on. Let's dance," he took away my wine glass, causing me to frown, but took my hand so we could get on the floor.

"I haven't danced with you in years," I giggled, picking up my dress with one hand and holding his hand in another.

"Then you must have forgotten my 'sick moves' as you Americans say," he laughed.

"Oh my god," I cackled and slightly cringed. "Yes, only Americans say it 'cause it just sounds weird coming from you."

"I'm over 30. I understand," he nodded, bringing me in closer to hold my hips. Thankfully I was wearing very high heels so I could wrap my arms around his neck and lightly sway with him.

"But in all seriousness.... I am having a great time with you," I grinned, looking into his pretty eyes that were so blue and bright. I just couldn't help it.

"As am I. This is like the most fun I've had in a while. I want to spend time here with you forever," he said. It felt really good to hear that though I didn't exactly know what to say in response.

"We can have just as much fun at home," I shrugged, hoping that was good enough.

"That's going to happen too," he agreed. "We'll spend a lot more time together. You, me, and the kids. We need to be a real family again. I don't want to keep missing out."

"I don't want you to either," I sighed, holding onto his collar.

"I promise to get better because I love you guys," he whispered.

"We do too," I replied, getting lost in his eyes again. His gaze stared into my soul, making me forget every ounce of hatred I had for him for a minute.

"Figlio," Giorgio II came up to us to let my husband know it was time to make another speech.

"I'll be right back," Giorgio left to go onto the stage.

I turned around to watch him and his father, greeting their peers and partners along the way. "Camila! It's so nice to see you!" Allegra Versace suddenly approached me from my left.

"Aw, Allegra, so nice to see you too! Glad you could make it!" I immediately hugged her since our families went way back. The Cabellos and Versaces were genuine friends, always being there in support for one another. They were just really good people. Donatella was a sweetheart.

"How are you? You're never in Milan," she frowned.

"I know," I sighed. "I've just been so busy in New York."

"Well, you and Giorgio both need to visit the house soon. He sometimes comes over and we all have dinner together with Emilia and Marco," she smiled. Emilia and Marco were my sister and brother-in-laws, Giorgio's younger siblings. They were only 20 and 17, still studying in Milan so I never really spent time with them. They were cool though.

"Aw, that's nice!" I beamed. "We'll visit very soon. I promise."

"Good," she smiled. "And then I can visit you guys at your home in New York and see the children!"

"Sounds like a plan," I nodded.

It'd been a long time since she and any other fashion family friend had seen the kids. I didn't want to take them around the world to these things since I, myself tried super hard to stay away from the lifestyle. So, I didn't want to expose my babies either. Even though they lived a life of luxury in New York already, Italy would be too intense.

It wasn't like we had a castle outside the city of Milan but we did have tons of expensive town homes and apartments that Emilia, Marco, and Giorgio's extended family lived in. His parents stayed there as much as they could too just to check up on their kids. But everyone knew the Cabellos as we had multiple stores and an office smack dab in the middle of the city.

However, I kept my distance from all of that. My kids and I were already overwhelmed in New York. And it wouldn't be too long until we were officially moved out, away from the riches, in a normal environment. With my Lauren.

Lauren.

Oh shit, I hadn't called her all day. Not even a text.

As Giorgio made his speech, I went over to our table to grab my phone and sure enough Lauren texted me.

Lauren 🐥: Hope you're having fun even though you're with the dickhead. I miss you ❤️😊❤️

I laughed lightly at her sentence, my heart pounding with giddiness.

Camz 🍌: I miss you too my love❣️ How are my babies?

Lauren 🐥: Doing well and missing you too. We all drew pictures for youu ☺️

Camz 🍌: Awwww tell them I love and miss them so much! Can't wait to see you all on Monday 😍

Lauren 🐥: Will do and me too ❤️ I have a welcome home present for you 😏

Camz 🍌: Is it what I think it is? 😏

Lauren 🐥: Maybe

Camz 🍌: Gimme a hint

Lauren 🐥: Make sure you're alone

Lauren 🐥: *nude attached*

HOLY SHIT. My mouth fell open upon seeing her dick pic pop up on my phone screen. It was long, hard, veiny and everything, but looked good. And it wasn't exactly the first time she'd sent me a nude but I surely wasn't expecting one right now in the middle of a fashion designer party. There were a fuck ton of high class people here.

Lauren 🐥: Your turn

Camz 🍌: Omg daddy 👅💦 I'd love to but I'm currently at a party

Lauren 🐥: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!? YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE ALONE

Camz 🍌: CHILL NO ONE'S AROUND ME RN

Lauren 🐥: 😔

Camz 🍌: I'll send you something later k?

Lauren 🐥: Promise?

Camz 🍌: Promise. ❤️ you

I finished up texting her for the meantime, making a mental note that she's definitely going to want to sext me later. But what about Giorgio? He was with me this whole time.

"And finally, I want to thank my wife for absolutely everything. She's always stood by my side, supporting and loving me to no end and I cannot thank her enough. She's the most incredible wife, mother, and woman I've ever known," I heard him say from the stage, causing my heart to sink.

Fuck.

Here I was texting my mistress about sex while my husband was up there thanking me for all I've done for him.

I'm a terrible fucking person.

___________________________

The next morning, Giorgio and I got up early again for sight seeing. We walked all around the city and even went to the Louvre, a place I hadn't been to since the first time we were here. We were such tourists, taking pictures of everything we saw and with each other in front of it.

I again got so lost in how much fun I was having with him that I didn't care about how much I hated him. He was actually being so nice and sweet. We even bought a polaroid camera to take more pictures just like we used to back in the day. It only reminded me of those days when we were in the honeymoon phase, deeply in love. So deeply in love.

At dinner, we took tons of photos, smiling, laughing, pulling funny faces, and in one of them, I kissed his cheek. They were too adorable.

And after, we decided to go out to a club. Sure, we were 28 and 31, married with kids, but it was Saturday night and we didn't care. For just one night, we didn't give a fuck about who we were. It was our vacation; no work, no responsibilities, no stress.

It didn't occur to me right away but I really liked having Giorgio all to myself. He didn't do anything but focus on me. Yes, his phone blew up like always... some local girls texting him, but he didn't bother with it to my surprise. He turned off his phone and spent the night with me and only me. And to be honest, I also turned off my phone to do the same. It was just him and I.

_________________________

"Remember when we were here eleven years ago? The first time I took you to Paris?" he smiled as we were having dinner inside the Eiffel Tower. It was our last night together and we decided to spend it like how we began our committed relationship.

"How could I forget? I still think about it," I smiled back. Everything was so romantic, it felt like I was in a dream.

"Me too. That reminds me... I've been thinking about whether or not we should renew our vows," he spoke, catching me off guard.

I drank the last of my wine quickly to prepare for the conversation. "Uh... what do you mean?"

"Like, I think after the rough patch we've been through... we should come together again and reaffirm our commitment to each other. I want to tell you again how much I'm dedicated to spending the rest of my life with you and I hope you can do the same for me," he said which literally sliced my heart open.

I swallowed incredibly hard, "Oh... wow."

"What do you think?"

Sighing, I stared deeply at his serious expression like he really wanted to do this. My heart pounded out of my chest. "...You do love me," I muttered, shyly smiling.

"I do," he affirmed. "You know, a month ago... even a week ago, I didn't know what to think of our marriage. It was definitely headed downhill. But I knew I couldn't let it die. And after spending this weekend together, I know more than ever that you and I belong together for as long as we live. It's you and I, Camila." I had to look away and for the first time ever... my lips were quivering... I was crying... for him. This was so unlike me, it was embarrassing. "You don't have to decide anything right now. You can think about it."

Nodding, I got up from my chair to leave for the restroom. My eyes were clouding with tears and my mind was clouded with so many distraught thoughts. It overwhelmed me so much that I was shaking all over.

I dried my tears and fixed myself in the bathroom mirror, putting on a strong face. I hadn't cried over Giorgio and I wasn't going to start now, even if he was being a totally new guy. A guy who was gentle and sweet but also a guy who had relentlessly hurt me so many fucking times over the last several years. He still wasn't worth even one tear drop.

***

I felt numb as we looked out at the city from the Eiffel Tower's observation deck. It was just as beautiful as I remembered it eleven years ago. In 2006, we were both here, two months pregnant with our eldest and newly engaged. I felt like my life was finally coming around I wouldn't have any more worries.

Boy, was I wrong.

"Let's go. I have something to show you," Giorgio spoke up, taking my hand.

Back at our home, lying down on the bed, I watched my husband take out a leather book with some old photos inside. "You keep these in Paris?" I chuckled, peering at polaroids that had to be from the first few years of our relationship.

"Yeah. I like to look at them every once in a while," he grinned, flipping through the pages. We leaned against the headboard with me cuddled into his side, both of us smiling happily at the memories. "Here's us at our wedding," Giorgio pointed at one photo of us during our first dance.

"I loved that dress," I pouted, causing him to laugh.

"Here's our honeymoon," he showed another one of us at Disney World in front of Cinderella's castle. Yes, we went to Disney World for our honeymoon. We even took my little sister.

"Aww, I loved that trip," I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

He cackled before describing the next one. "When you boarded a private jet for the first time."

I cracked up as well at my silliness. "I was such a goofball back then."

"Ahhh, here's one at our favorite place in Paris, circa 2008 ."

I grinned widely, "I remember that clear as day."

"This one's one of my favorites," he held the particular photo up high.

I chuckled and crinkled my nose. "You kept this one?"

"Of course. It reminds me of the first time I met you. Freshly 17, young and innocent with a cute little bow on top of your head. You were so precious," he breathed, making me look at him in fascination. Damn.

I smirked, "Not so innocent when I had my first beer at 12-years-old and first joint at 14."

He threw his head back, laughing hard. "Okay maybe not so innocent. But I never saw you as a ghetto girl who hung around gangs. You were so much more than that. You were the girl of my dreams." Goddammit, he was really doing an amazing job at trying to win me back. "I felt it in my heart that I had to pursue you and at least try to give you something better. You and your family needed money and I showered you with it. I just wanted to do the right thing. But then I can't help but blame myself for coming in too late or not giving you guys enough. Every time I look at this picture, it reminds me..." he flipped to another page that held a small polaroid of my sister and I from when she wasn't so sick.

I quickly took the photo from his hands, my lips already quivering. "You.... you kept this all along?"

"Absolutely. I even remember taking it. It was the day I first met little Sofi."

He then pulled out yet another photo of her and him smiling together. "Wow," I breathed, feeling my throat close up and tears brim my eyes. My heart raced and the water works acted up again. 

"I loved you guys. Your whole family. And I still think about them to this day," his own voice cracked which surprised me. "It just hurts to know that what I did wasn't enough. I couldn't get them a better house in time or get Sofia better doctors-"

"Giorgio," I sobbed, shaking my head and held his hand. "Do not ever blame yourself for any of that. It's not your fault at all."

He wiped his eyes on his sleeve and nodded. "I just miss them. And I know you do too."

That really burned. "Yeah, I do," I whispered. "I miss them everyday since they left us."

"I know you don't go to Miami anymore but I do. And I go visit them at the cemetery, making sure their graves are cleaned and filled with flowers."

"Seriously?" I choked out, furrowing my brows.

"Yes," he whispered, staring deeply at me.

I didn't want to keep crying but more tears streamed down my face after hearing his confession. I wasn't entirely sure that I believed it but it didn't matter. The look he gave me told me he was being truthful. 

And if it was.... that just changed everything.

I dropped the photos and captured his lips with mine. His hands shot straight to my sides to help me onto his lap as our tongues intertwined. It was as if we hadn't kissed in years and we so desperately needed to again. And that was the truth. I hadn't kissed him like this in ages but it was so fulfilling, filling something that I've been needing for a long time. 

My hands were unbuttoning his shirt, prying it open for him to only flip us over and help me out of my own clothes. 

It was then that we made love for hours on end.

_______________________

Lauren's POV

"And what did you get for this answer?" I asked little Gio at the kitchen table where we did homework.

"Two-sixths?"

"And what is two-sixths simplified to?"

"Uhh..."

"You just divide the numerator and denominator by the lowest common denominator which is two and you get one-third. Easy," I said, helping him finish up his math.

"Dang. How are you so smart?" he frowned adorably.

"It's literally fifth grade math," I chuckled.

"Yeah but you're so smart at everything," he breathed.

I laughed harder, "Aww, well I kinda had to be smart to get into Columbia."

"Ivy League?" his eyes widened.

"Mhmm," I smiled proudly. "Not to brag but I got a solid 4.0 both in high school and college, perfect ACT score and was accepted to Princeton, Stanford, Columbia, Notre Dame and University of Michigan."

"And you have to be good at math to get into those schools?"

"More than just good at math. Good at everything. I even started a charity just so I could stand out on college applications," I said. I did it for the sick children too but I really wanted those scholarships.

"So, if you're so smart and have a degree from an Ivy League school, why are you a nanny and into music?" he furrowed his brows. Did he just drag me?

I scoffed, narrowing my own eyebrows. "I can still be a nanny and into music no matter where I graduated from or how smart I am. And FYI, I landed a record deal with a major label. Plus, I'll be on tour across the country in a matter of months."

"Wait, you are?" he perked up, smiling.

"Yep. Ashley and I are hitting the road together starting in February," I grinned excitedly.

"Can I come?" he beamed cutely.

I frowned, "I think you'll have to stay here, buddy. But I'll get you a ticket to any show you want and you can come see me, okay?"

"So, all the shows?" he cheekily grinned.

"Oh, you tryna outsmart the Ivy League student?!" I giggled and tickled him.

"I'm hooome!!" we both heard Camila from outside the room, causing us to gasp in excitement.

"Mommyyyy!

"Camziiii!" we rushed out to tackle her in a hug, Giorgio wedged in-between her and I.

"Ahhh! I missed you guys!!" we hugged back.

"We missed you too," I smiled, immediately taking her bags from her.

"Lolo was helping me with my homework and going on about how smart she is," the boy laughed.

"Oh, she's so humble," she chuckled, making me to blush in embarrassment.

"Isn't it time for you to get ready for bed?" I messed up his hair, giving him an eye.

"It's only nine," he pouted.

"And that's bed time. You got to stay up later than your siblings," I said.

"Only because you made me do homework," he rolled his eyes just like his mother.

"Great job, Lauren," Camila nodded, giving me a high-five. "Sounds like you got these kids whipped into shape."

"I really did. Told you I'm a five star nanny," I smiled with a wink.

She chuckled as we looked down at Gio still pouting. "Okay, gimme a kiss."

"Goodnight," he sighed, kissing his mom.

"Goodnight, love you," she ruffled his hair and sent him on his way. 

I beamed super widely at my girl who I could finally hold in my arms again, "I missed you sooo fucking much, baby girl."

"Me too, sweets," she whispered as we rocked side to side while hugging. I pulled away to peck those pretty lips that I also missed. It'd only been five days without seeing her but she's all I could think about during that time. Especially when she sent me that full body nude over the weekend. Whew!

"You liked that, huh?" she smirked when we both got into her room. "I bet you touched yourself."

"You damn right I did," I husked, closing in on her to back her up against the wall. Fuck, she turned me on so quickly. A heated make-out session broke out with me pinning her arms above her head and grinding into her. "Giorgio's gone for the night, right?" I whispered before kissing her neck.

She moaned lightly, giving me better access. "In LA just for tonight."

I couldn't help but laugh and look down at her, "He spent five days with you and then had to run off to LA to do what? Snort those white lines? Shoot up?"

"Hey, shut up," she lightly pushed me off. "He was sober the whole trip and had two drinks at most," she furrowed her brows angrily.

That surprised me. "Woah. Excuse me."

"Yeah, excuse you. You know, joking about that shit isn't funny," she huffed, storming away and into the bathroom.

I chuckled, ducking my head. "Umm, okay, if I remember correctly, you were joking about it just last week."

"Still. It's not okay. That's his own problem," she stated.

"A problem he needs to fix," I sassed, walking into the bathroom to look at her staring into the mirror.

"He needs to fix his drug addiction problem when you smoke twenty blunts a day? Look who's talking," she argued. What in the fuck?

I scoffed and had no choice but to raise my voice. "Smoking weed is not nearly as harmful as crack cocaine and heroin, Camila. Thought you'd know that? I'm not gonna fucking die from marijuana." She huffed again, turning around to walk back out of the restroom. "What the hell's a matter with you?" I frowned at her sitting on the bed.

"...I'm sorry," she crossed her arms, sighing. "I'm just tired and cranky."

Nodding, "It's okay... and you're right though. Maybe I shouldn't joke about that shit. I'm sorry."

"You're fine," she shook her head and I couldn't help but step towards her, stand her up, and hold her in my arms once more. "You're so cozy. I like your yellow hoodie."

I giggled, "You can wear it tonight if you'd like."

"Really?" she murmured into my neck, causing a tingle.

"Yeah," I whispered.

"I love you."

"I love you more," I smiled, kissing the top of her head. "I'll always love you."

A/N: BUY FIFTH HARMONY'S NEW ALBUM RIGHT FUCKING NOW OMG IT'S AMAZING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.8K 48
(Completed) Lauren is having a hard time dealing with the sudden death of her husband. She tries to stay strong for their daughter, but keeping it to...
56.7K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...
184 11 1
Read and find out. (One shot)
92K 1.9K 38
Title says it all. Enjoy!