Alone

By love5sosforever11111

Malia parks is a werewolf who lives in secret since she lost her parents when she was 10 ever since then she'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
PLEASE READ
NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter 17

3K 84 3
By love5sosforever11111

Malia's pov *1 week later*

I never got another text from Roger this whole week and I was glad. I trained with Marcus Aaron and Anthony. I got stronger and a bit faster. It was time for me to head back home so I was loading the car. Marcus Anthony Aaron Anna and my parents came to say bye and I smiled. I'm glad I got to spend time with them it made me happier than words can explain. I said my goodbyes and got in the car and went home.

*3 HOURS LATER*

I was now home and unpacked and mason walked in and hugged me. I smiled at the scent hitting my nose. His fresh pine smell it was just a great smell.

"I missed you sunshine" he said and I smiled

"I missed you too" I said

"How is eve" I said

"She's doing good her strength is improving and she's eating alot more she's good I think she is gonna be a great werewolf" mason said and smiled i believed in her too. She was strong I know she can get through her first shift.

"So I wanted to talk to you about some things" he said and I nodded. We sat on my bed and I got comfortable.

"The Luna ceremony is tomorrow are you ready for it?" He said and I nodded

"Yeah actually I am." I said and smiled

"I also wanted to talk to you about me and you" he said and my smiled kind of fell.

"What about us" I said

"Malia we haven't completed the process. You realize it could fade away right." He said and I sighed.

"Yes I do mason I know what's going to happen. Right now I'm not ready. You saw what I went through okay." I said and I looked down

"Malia I just don't want to lose you I'm not him Malia. I'm not Roger." He said

"I never thought you were mason. The moment I saw you I fell for you hard. When you touched me it felt amazing your scent was so overwhelming I fell in love with you in seconds mason. I was so lost in the bond. Your smile made me melt your hazel eyes I swear I could get lost in them and your face I swear it was carved by gods because you are so perfect to me and I felt like you made me weak. That's why I moved away. That's when I realized I should take it a little bit slower. When you said you wanted to be t to know me it came back to me. All that pain I got so scared. I know your not him mason. Your way different from him. You don't make me weak you make me better and stronger. I know you won't hurt me you want to protect, love, and care for me. It just scares me" I said and he kissed me.

"What was that for" I said

"Because I love you. Because your okay. Because your strong and independent. You have been through so much and your still on top. Malia you are not like any other girl. I haven't really talked much or said much or spent time with you but I'm hoping in a bit you will go on a run with me. Have dinner with me tonight?" He said and smiled and I smiled back.

"I would love that" I said and he kissed my crown and got up.

"Good be ready in an hour for the run then we will head out eve said she wanted to talk to you" mason said and I nodded.

He walked out and I turned on some music. I danced around for a while to the music and looked for an outfit for tonight. I got a maroon skirt with a black and white stripe shirt. I got a black cardigan to top it off then got black flats. I put it on my bed and went to go put on a sports bra and some spandex.

I turned off the music and then I went downstairs. I saw Sam and Jeremy and they waved at me to go over.

"What's up guys" I said and smiled

"You excited to become luna tomorrow?" Sam said and I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah actually I am" I said and they smiled. I heard whistling come from behind me and I turned to see who it was. It was one of the pack members I ignored it and went back to talking to Jeremy and Sam.

"Damn baby you have a nice ass" a guy said from behind me. It got a growl out of Sam and Jeremy.

"What's a matter baby wanna have some fun?" He said and reached for my ass. I grabbed his hand and twisted it and he winced in pain.

"Touch me and you will be flat on the ground in two seconds. Got it" I growled my eyes glowed and his wolf was angry now. He growled at me and pulled his arm away.

"Lets take it outside and see who really goes on the floor" he growled I grabbed him by the ear and pulled him outside.

"This should be interesting. You got this malia?" Jeremy said and I smiled

"More than sure I got this" I said and he smiled

"No shifting till I say" Sam said and everyone gathered around giving us enough space to fight.

"Ready" Sam said and we nodded

"Go!" Jeremy said

The guy lunged at me and I loved out of the way making him face plant into the ground. He growled and looked at me. I smiled and it got him angry he lunged at me again and I punched him in the ribs and he flew to the ground.

He got up and stalked me and I smiled and lunged at him and he moved a bit but I knew he would. I smiled and caught him off guard and I kicked his feet causing him to fall flat on his ass. Everyone laughed and I smiled. He got up and threw a punch at me but I dodged it and I threw one back punching him straight in the jaw.

He looked at me surprised and I chuckled he threw another punch at me and hit me in my stomach. I grunted in pain which made him smirk. My wolf got angry I growled and I lunged at him and tackled him to the ground. I punched him in the face and he threw me off I got up and was getting tired of this boring fight. I got closer to him and punched him in his face and went for another hit in his ribs. His wolf was scratching to get out and so was mine. He growled at me and he punched me landing a hit right on my jaw. Mason popped up in my head. Our run. Shit I forgot. This asshole made me fucking miss our run. I growled and I punched him in the face twice.

"You made me miss my run with my mate" I growled

"SHIFT" Sam yelled I didn't waste a second I shifted and so did he. When he saw my wolf he jumped back a bit but shook it off. I lunged at him and tackled him. I bit into his shoulder and he flipped us over and snapped at me. I got out from under him. I let my wolf take more control and let's just say she was pretty pissed about him trying to touch us and making us miss our run with our mate. He ran toward me knocking me down and I flipped and I bit into his leg. I scratched at his side and he growled and flipped us. I took my teeth out of his leg and snapped at his ear taking a piece of his ear off. He flipped us over and bit into my shoulder and I whimpered. I let my wolf take full control. She scratched at his back until he got off. She bit into his side and then bit into his other shoulder.

Before he could blink my teeth were on his neck. He scratched at my back and I didn't care. I tightened my teeth on his throat. They were close to breaking his skin. He lifted up his head barring his neck and I got off him.

"What the hell is going on" I heard I turned and saw mason and he looked at me and then to the guy and smiled. He covered me up and I shifted into my skin.

"Are you okay sunshine" he said and I nodded

"I'm sorry for missing our run I'll make it up to you" I said

"I can think of plenty ways to make it up to me sunshine" he said and kissed my mark and it sent shivers and electricity through my body.

"Nice job malia" Sam said

"It was a boring fight he made me mad that he didn't make it interesting." I said and he laughed

"Just wait till you spar one of the warriors or me Jeremy or mason" Sam said and smiled

"Oh please Sam I'll have you on your ass" I said and he laughed

"Sure malia" he said and smiled

"Alright when do you want me to prove you wrong" I said

"In a few days I have some stuff to do and it's actually against pack rules to spar if your not in the pack but I'm pretty sure mason will let it slide considering what he did" Sam said

"What did he do" mason said

"Nothing" I said and smiled. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and went inside and mason helped me clean up my wounds and put bandages. Instead of going on that dinner date we layed in bed and watched movies and made out a little bit. I asked about eve again and he said she has been working non stop to get her strength up. She's doing good. He said I could see her in the morning if I wanted and I was happy to see her I haven't seen her in a little more than a week.

After a while we both fell asleep watching Ted 2. It felt good sleeping in his arms. I felt so safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.8K 15
Maxine Daniels is a 18 year old werewolf. Her father is the Alpha of the Star Dust pack. Max doesn't have a mate until she meets the very gorgeous Al...
64.1K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
758K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...