girls of effulgence | bts

By spoonfulofyoongi

Ever heard of too much of a good thing? Well, take your ears somewhere else. It's not here. At least, not any... More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
final chapter
epilogue

copyright + thanks

7.9K 259 60
By spoonfulofyoongi

Thank you for clicking this book, Girls Of Effulgence. By doing so, you're making a small writer here very happy.

WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS FEELS!
And is also under maintenance. I, the author, am rewriting most of the book to make it a bit tidier.

I'm so glad to introduce my second fantasy BTS Fanfiction. I really hope each and every one of you, the fans and non-fans, enjoy this story. :)

As long as nobody copies (plagiarizes) this book, I will be happy. I really hope you'll be entertained by this book's craziness.

If you'd like to see the copyright, go look in the description. If I find you copying, I'll kindly ask you to take down the copied material.

But I really am a nice person, this just the regulations... I'm reading from a script, I promise you.

A little disclaimer: This book is indeed based off of the South Korean band BTS. However, anyone can read this because I don't use their real Asian names in this (too often). Since they are the Seven Deadly Sins, they are called Pride, Greed, Wrath (etc.), instead of something crazy for non-fans, like "Jung Hoseok." You don't need to know anything about BTS to read this, however, if you are a fan, you may pick up a few fandom jokes hidden inside.

I hope you all enjoy.

- Rae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 319 30
Everyone prays for a miracle to happen to their life, to fulfil their wishes... Some are greedy and some are genuine.. It is a story about seven men...
107K 5.4K 56
"It will be seven that will be your undoing and it will be eight who will rise for the revolution" You thought you had escaped your past...But how ca...
639K 8.2K 37
(COMPLETED) Having sex with the 7 baddest boys in school was nothing for her as they were her childhood friends and it's nothing to her for more tha...
308K 10.4K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...