Letters To You - Rilaya

Od depressingunicorn

A story of letters that go back and forth between Ms. Popular, Maya Hart, and a nobody, Riley Matthews. ... Více

Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Maya
Maya
Maya
Riley
Maya
Riley
Maya
Maya
Farkle
Maya
Riley
Riley
Maya

Riley

814 27 5
Od depressingunicorn

Dear Maya,
If you really mean it, then maybe we can be friends. I'm still not going to tell you who I am but I'll give you some hints. I'm a girl who's in your grade, and we have at least one class together. But this information is not free. Now you have to tell me something about you if you want more hints. If you really "love me" then you'll take the time to tell me about yourself and figure out who I am. I hope you're not offended by my doubt, because no one really loves me. How could I believe you when you say that you do?

Love,
Nobody

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

363K 14.2K 36
Has been #1 in ship! Jeremy and Michael realizing their love for each other. Very gay. Oh and fluff. Oh and every part ends just a bit suggesti...
25.8K 1K 24
Emma, a young woman who has had enough of disrespectful and abusive men in her life, decides to take matters into her own hands. Jenna, the lead dete...
635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
278K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...