Supergay

By Supercorp219

Hello! This is my first time writing fan fiction, so this will probably be terrible. For more information on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Update!!

Chapter 11

707 25 6
By Supercorp219

Cyborg Superman's POV

          Lillian will be very happy. I have forced my way into the Fortress of Soulitude with Supergirl's blood. Lillian has heard of a thing called Medusa, which is a virus that Supergirl's father created. I have been sent to fetch it, and I have.

Alex's POV

          Thanksgiving. Damn, time has flown by. I feels like just yesterday I was still straightening my hair, not a gay thought in my mind. Now, I've even dating Maggie for a little over two weeks. I think it is a bit early to bring her to Thanksgiving dinner, but Kara is bringing Lena, so I am bringing Maggie. I don't think there is anything going on between Lena and Kara, but Maggie ships it. The one thing scaring me about this dinner is that I have to come out to everyone. But Maggie will be there this time, supporting me.

          Anyways, here we are, at Kara's apartment. Kara invited our mom, Lena, Maggie, Winn, J'onn(AKA Space Dad), James, and Mon-El. Everyone but Lena has shown up, but Kara got a call from here saying she is on her way. I see James and Winn whispering in a corner, so I leave Maggie for a second and walk over to them.

          "What's going on?" Look, I may be slightly tipsy at this point. What's the point of Thanksgiving if you don't get drunk, right?

          "We are planning on telling Kara about James being the Guardian."

          "No."

          "What?"

          "I have a big announcement, I have to make that first."

          "What's your announcement?"

           "I guess you'll just have to wait." I walk away to go talk to Detective Dimples. She is so great. I feel like I could get lost in her eyes. She catches me staring, and starts laughing.

          "Danvers, you are so cute."

          "Which Danvers? There are a total of three in this room." She just smiles at me, I can tell that she would have just kissed me, but I haven't come out quite yet, so that will have to wait.

          "I think you have had enough to drink." Kara swoops in, taking the half-empty(or half-full??) beer out of my hand. Wow, rude. She puts it in the fridge, but then there's a knock at the door, presumably Lena, so I take it back sneakily, causing Maggie to start laughing again.

          It was Lena, so we get the dinner started. Eliza, Kara, J'onn, and James cooked the turkey, stuffing, corn, etc. I have finished my beer, and I am now starting on a glass of wine. The more I think about it, the more I think Maggie was right. Kara is looking at Lena a lot, smiling, laughing, kind of similar to how I act around Maggie. Maybe she does like her. I make a mental note to ask her later.

          "We are here tonight because, you know, food is great." I say, starting to stand, only to stumble a bit on my chair, earning a giggle from Detective Dimples. "So I'm thankful for a lot. I'm thankful for all you. I love you Kara. Speaking of love..." I'm surprised at how good my transition was, but since don't have time to use it because a big ass blue thing appears over the table, disappearing after a few seconds. "What the fuck?"

           "Is this a typical Danvers Thanksgiving?" Very funny Lena. I'm shocked it wasn't Maggie who said it.

          "I should go to the DEO, see what just happened." I walk out, followed by everyone but Lena and Maggie, who look at each other then go with the crowd. Well, they don't go to the DEO, Kara walks Lena to her car, James goes to his car, and Maggie just kind of disappears. She is short, so this happens sometimes. Anyways, most of us go to the DEO. We are all pretty stunned about the random portal thing; what are you supposed to do when this happens?

          We get to the DEO, and Winn goes over to his computer, looking for residue or rays or anything out of the ordinary, but he finds nothing. Everywhere we look, we find nothing. Therefore, we decide to go about our day as usual. Well, as usual as a secret agent's day can be.

Mon-El's POV

          Alex introduced me to this bar, which is pretty fucking great. There are a ton of aliens, and they are hiring. After I missed a week of work because of being kidnapped, I don't think my reputation is great there, so this could be a good, fresh start. My interview is scheduled for tomorrow, so I probably shouldn't drink too much

          Anyways, I finished training today so I decided to visit the speakeasy. I'm a Daxamite, I can always use a drink. I flirt with a few girls, a play a few games of darts. It is good to make friends in a new work environment, or what you hope will be your work.

          I go to get another shot when I think I see J'onn. He sits down for a minute, then walks out of the bar. I follow him, eventually calling out his name. When he doesn't turn around, I tap him on the shoulder, and see it is not J'onn. It looks like him, but this man has cybernetic implants on his face and arm.

          "What?" I say quietly to myself as he runs away. Who was that? I don't think it was J'onn. Maybe I'm hallucinating. I should just grab my jacket and go to bed. When I walk back into the bar, there is thick yellow-orange fog in the air. It doesn't take long for me to pass out.

Kara's POV

          Mon-El just called the DEO, and it is nearly midnight. He is at the speakeasy, so I don't think it is too bad. He just wants a ride, so one of our agents are getting him. Then, I get news that everyone at the bar was on the ground, and the agent brought Mon-El's body back. He is only unconscious, which is good. I rush over to the DEO, worried that it could get worse.

          We put him in a cell because when we sent people over to the scene, it seemed that there is a virus that affected Mon-El, and we don't know how it spreads. Mon-El is starting to stir, so I'm going to go home and sleep. As long as he is waking up, I think he will get better.

          When I wake up the next morning, I head back to the DEO. I visit Mon-El, and we play some monopoly.

          "How are you even supposed to win this game? It feels like it goes on forever." He is getting a little frustrated because he keeps landing on spaces I own. But he has a point. How are you supossed to win?

          "I think it is a time limit. Or when someone goes bankrupt." I respond, shrugging.

          "Alright, well, I think I am winning." He isn't. I am clearly beating him.

          "Yep, you are definitely winning." I say, rolling my eyes and laughing. He starts laughing too, but that is when things take a turn for the worse. He starts coughing, then stops breathing. I freak out, pressing the button to let him out and call the others. We have to bring him to the medical bay and hook him up to a machine so he can breathe.

          "Well, I have good news. The virus can't be spread. It is an aerosol, so only those at the bar were affected. I believe that it was created on Krypton. On the canister that administered the virus, it said Medusa, so that is probably it's name." Eliza looks at me, and I can tell she wants me to ask my holographic mother about it.

          "I'll go talk to her." I say, leaving the room. I never really like talking to my birth mom anymore. After I found out about all the people that weren't guilty, it just didn't feel right.

          "Zor-El, it is a surprise to see you. What do you want?"

          "Hello mom. Have you heard of a virus called Medusa?" The look on her face tells me everything. She knows about it, and wishes I hadn't asked.

          "It was your father. He created Medusa."

          "Why would he do this? It seems deadly."

          "He created it to protect Krypton. If anyone attacked us, he would use it to win the fight." At that point, I walk out. I can't believe this. Both my parents were terrible. I idolized them. Why? If only I had known. I have tears in my eyes. I don't want them to see me like this, but it is too late. Space Dad walks up to me, hugging me.

          "What's wrong Kara?"

          "My dad created the virus. He is hurting people. It there is a good chance that CADMUS is the one behind it. They took my blood, and that is what they used it for. I'm sure of it. Both my parents were horrible. What does that say about their legacy? What does that say about mine?" J'onn pats me on my back.

          "You can make your own legacy. You can make up for your parents' mistakes. You are amazing, and you are so much better than your parents."

          "Thank you J'onn."

          "You're welcome Kara."

Alex's POV

          Kara told mom and me all about what the holograph said. How it was her father that created Medusa. She was on the verge of tears sometimes, but continued to talk. We immediately started working on an antidote for the virus. As we were working on it, I kept wanting to tell Eliza, but I got so scared. What if she reacts poorly? I don't think she will, but it still scares me. I don't have to bring it up though. She does.

          "So, what is going on between you and Maggie?" My stomach is doing somersaults. Do I tell the truth? I shrug, my face flushing. "Alex, I can see how you look at her; how you two laugh and talk with her."

          "Was I that obvious?"

          "Why would I care if you were gay or not? I love you no matter what." She hugs me, kissing my head.

          "I love you too."

          "Are you two dating?"

          "Yeah, we have been dating for two weeks."

          "Now, do you know what is happening between Kara and Lena?" I laugh, shaking my head.

          "I was going to ask her soon. We should get back to work."

          "You're right." We continue looking for the antidote for hours, and find something interesting. CADMUS needs a special isotope to disperse the virus. One that only L-Corp makes. We call Kara in, knowing she will gladly go over to visit Lena.

          "What's up?" Eliza then gives Kara the run down, telling her about L-Corp, CADMUS, and our progress on the antidote, which isn't too much.

          "So, can you go to see Lena?" Eliza wraps it up.

          "Sure thing." Kara turns away, flying off. We get back to looking for the antidote, and I am thankful for my mom's help. This would have been much harder in my own.

Kara's POV

          When I arrive at L-Corp, I see Cyborg Superman, so I swoop in to intercept him. He is almost definitely here for the isotope, and I can't allow him to get it. Who knows what it will mean for National City, maybe even the world.

          "Hey! Stop right there!" I yell at him, causing him to turn around.

          "I see you have gained back your powers Kara." That stops me for a moment. How does he know my real name? Then I remember that he is Hank Henshaw. And he had my blood. And Jeremiah is in CADMUS. Does that mean Lillian knows. What if she tells Lena? Rao, I'm getting sidetracked. Back to the fight.

          "I have and I intend to use them." I say, flying down to punch him into the wall. Then, I see Lena come out of an elevator with papers in her hands. Hank picks up the L sign in the lobby, and I go over to Lena to protect her. He throws the sign, but I arrived just in time so that it didn't hit her.

          "Police! Everyone stop what you're doing." Maggie comes running in with a police vest on, gun drawn. Alex is going to kill me. Cyborg Superman uses a laser eye, hitting Maggie's shoulder.

          "Maggie!" I run over to her, seeing if she is okay. She isn't. I fly her over to the DEO, where Alex will fix her up.

Alex's POV

          Kara brings Maggie into the DEO, briefing me in what happened at L-Corp. I patch Maggie up, and she is doing better.

          "Hi Danvers." I smile at her. She is so amazing.

          "Hello Detective Dimples." She turns her attention to Kara.

          "Thank you for the save Little Danvers."

          "I'm not Kara. I'm Supergirl. What are you talking about" Kara is freaking out.

          "I'm a detective. Do you really think I couldn't see past the glasses?"

          "Fine, I'm Kara. And you're welcome. I still have to talk to Lena, so I need to leave." She waves flying off.

          "What are we?" I needed to ask. It has been in the back of my mind since I talked to my mom earlier. She looks up at me, doing that cute head tilt and smile combination. 

          "You're my girlfriend Danvers." She sits up, kissing me.

           "No. You have to lay back down. I don't want you to hurt your shoulder." She laughs, shaking her head.

          "You are such a dork."

          "You are just realizing this now?" Now we are both laughing. I want this moment to last forever.

Kara's POV

          I arrive at L-Corp for the second time today, this time going to the balcony straight into Lena's office. I can tell she was expecting me to come back, because she is sitting on the couch using her phone instead of writing emails or just going home.

          "Hello Supergirl. Long time no see." She says, looking up from her phone, smirking.

          "Miss Luthor." I nod to her. "You know why I'm here. Do you know why Cyborg Superman was here?"

          "I would think that Kara told you. I do know why he was here. He was looking for the isotope."

          "Did he get it? Are you helping your mother?" She has an offended look on her face.

          "Once again, I thought Kara would tell you about what I said to her. My mother is evil, and I would never want to work with her. And no, he didn't get it. He ran away when you flew off with that police officer. I thought you believed in second chances? You think I'm evil, just like my mother."

          "I wasn't calling you evil. I think you are great. I was just curious." I messed up. I feel tears welling in my eyes, but I need to keep it in. I need to seem confident and strong.

          "Can you please leave. I need to get home anyways." Lena walks out of her office. I can't hold it in much longer. A tear rolls down my cheek and I fly to home. I really messed up. I'm Lena's only friend. I hurt her. What if she never wants to see me again. She would have no one. I cry myself to sleep.

Lillian's POV

          I'm surprised when Lena shows up at the doorstep. What could she want? The last few times we've talked she told me to leave her alone. I open the door for her to come in.

          "This is an unexpected visit. What are you doing here?" I try to sound nice. Lena thinks I favor Lex more, which is true, but I need to be welcoming.

          "Hello mother. I would like to help you." She gives me a suitcase with the isotope that we need for Medusa. I'm shocked. 

          "We will start tomorrow night." I say with a grin on my face.

Kara's POV

          I wake up feeling a bit better. I try calling Lena, but she won't respond, which puts a tamper on the mood. I go about my day as normal. There isn't much going on today, but I do some small errands around the DEO. Alex and Eliza work on the antidote for Mon-El, who still isn't doing that great. It is eight pm when something happens. The alarm starts blaring. The isotope is moving. Lena must have went behind my back and betrayed me. I feel tears, but I deny them.

          "I need to go."

          "I want to go too." J'onn looks determined.

          "You could get hurt."

          "I'm turning into a White Martian. I would rather die a Green Martian now then a White Martian later."

          "Fine. Come on." We fly over to where the tracker followed it to. Sure enough, Lena and Lillian were there. "Lena. Why?"

          "I guess I'm a Luthor after all." She says, pressing the button which fires the missile that has the Medusa virus.

          "J'onn, you get Cyborg Superman. I am going to stop that missile." I chase the missile, trying to veer it off course to no success. When I turn around I see J'onn turning into a White Martian to defeat Hank, which is pretty bad-ass.

          I failed. The missile blows up, knocking me all the way back to where Lena, Lillian, Hank, and J'onn are. I watch as Medusa falls over the city. I look over a Lena, and she looks happy.

          "Don't worry Supergirl. No one died."

          "I just watched the missile explode. What are you talking about?"

          "I made the missile inert." She looks at her mother. "And I called the police. They will be here any moment. Supergirl, would you be so kind as to make sure my mom won't leave?" I nod, holding Lillian's hands behind her back while the police show up. Lena didn't betray me. She helped. She is amazing. She saved the city. She saved so many lives.

          "I assume you know the cure then?"

          "Yes I do. Why?"

          "I have a friend that was effected at the bar where CADMUS used Medusa first."

          "I'll write it down for you. Can you call Kara to get it in the morning?" I nod.

          "She can do that."

          "Thank you. I'm sorry I pushed you out of the way. I just needed it to be convincing for my mother."

          "It's fine. You did the right thing. You helped so many people. I have to get some sleep. Good bye Lena." I don't go to sleep though. I visit Alex. I should tell her about my feeling for Lena.

          "Hey Kara. You did a good job tonight." Maggie says. I didn't know she would be there, but that's fine.

          "Thanks Maggie. But it wasn't me that saved everyone. It was Lena."

          "You talk about Lena a lot. Do you have feeling for her?" Can Alex read minds?

          "I think so."

          "I knew it." Maggie blurts out. Alex hits her shoulder playfully, making them both laugh. Alex looks so happy with her.

          "What should I do? I want to tell her, but I don't want to lose her."

          "You know what Little Danvers. You should kiss the girls you want to kiss. I would just go for it." I didn't think that Maggie would be the one giving me advice, but I am grateful anyways.

          "Alright. I will tomorrow." I say, excited. "Bye Alex. Bye Maggie." They say their goodbyes, and I go home.

          "Good morning Kara."

          "Hello Lena. I heard what you did last night. That was very heroic of you."

           "I was just trying to help. So, I assume you are here for the antidote, am I correct?" I nod, and she writes it down.

          "I will be sure to give this to Supergirl." I say, putting it in my pocket. It is now or never. I go in for the kiss. Lena doesn't pull back. She seems surprised. "I'm sorry. I just really liked you for the longest time and..." Lena pulls me back in, kissing me back. Then, the stupid portal shows up again.

          "Woah. Oh shit, I'm really sorry." Barry looks pretty embarrassed.

          "Who are you?" Lena looks so confused. I guess it isn't everyday a portal opens in the middle of your office while you are kissing your reporter friend.

          "I'm Barry Allen. I'm sorry, this is hard to explain. Kara, can you tell Supergirl we want to talk soon." Good save dude.

          "And I'm Cisco by the way. Sorry to intrude." He grabs Barry and they run out of the room.

          "What just happened?" Lena looks at me.

          "I have no clue." We both start laughing. "I should probably go get Supergirl. I need to give her the formula and she needs to talk to those people."

          "Fine. Goodbye Kara."

          "Bye Lena." I say, leaving the room. I go to the DEO to drop off the formula. While I'm there, I learn that Alex found a cure for J'onn, which is great news. Then I go to my apartment, where I think Barry would go. I was right.

          "I'm really sorry Kara. That was a first." Cisco says.

          "It's fine. So, why are you guys here?"

          "There was an alien invasion, so I thought we should fight back with an alien of our own."

//Author's Note

          I'm really sorry about the long wait. We had people over during the weekend and I had no motivation when they weren't here. I didn't edit the other chapters because when I tried, I couldn't stand reading my cringey work. I'm also sorry if you think I'm making Alex too nervous about stuff. I had just started to question my sexuality before the second season of Supergirl, and watching Alex through her coming out story was very touching for me. I relate to her a lot, and I am a very anxious person, so that makes me write her like this. I was thinking about writing a high school fanfiction, so when I finish this story, look forward for that. I was thinking about doing the rest of the second season, then an epilogue. Finally, I am starting school again next week, so updates will be strung out. I will try to update at least once a week. Thank you for your time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410 4 7
This is my first story. At first I was gonna do X reader. But that's more work than i need on my plate. Its a Oc of mine x Carol Danvers (Ms Marvel)...
18.8K 492 35
It's my first time writing stuff like this so sorry that it's not the best but em enjoy I may rewrite this at some point as it is my first fan fic s...
142 0 49
The team has been struggling for a while. New teammates are found. What will happen? Found out by reading. This is a rewrite of Teen Titans: New Begi...
67.6K 3K 52
This is my first time writing a fanfiction. Please ignore my mistakes and Support me. It will help me a lot. 😊😊 About the story, I will write in th...