Harry Styles Dirty Imagines {...

lynawestyles

Harry Styles might choke me one day and it might be the best day of my life❤ Hello everyone. I'm writing thes... Еще

a/n
pillows&potions
fun&games
kitty troubles
nudes
Hot mess
hot mess (part two)
heyyy

pretty heels and punishments

59.8K 256 307
lynawestyles

Harry Styles might choke me one day and it might be the best day of my life ❤

Pretty heels and punishments (Harry Styles AU)

Warning, this contains graphic sex in the form of a sex, rough kink, daddy kink and dirty talk and if you're not comfortable with either one you shouldn't read this.

Mandy wants shoes but instead gets a punishment.

This has not been proofread so forgive any mistakes made.

"These are pretty, aren't they?" I asked, my eyes beaming at my boyfriend. I held up a pair of louboutin. They were tall, nude colored high heels with a giant plateau. I knew immediately that I needed them and I also knew my boyfriend would argue that I have 27 lookalike pair of them in my closet but that doesn't count.

"Yes." Harry nodded. "But you already-" I interrupted his little speech that I'd heard way to many times.

"But they're not these ones Daddy." I argued as I held the shoes up. They were a classic and would go which pretty much anything at any occasion.

"But they are similar." He argued.

"Please, please, please Daddy." I begged with battling lashes. "I deserve to look pretty don't I?" I asked, once again battling my lashes while flashing him a pretty, innocent smile.

"You always look pretty baby girl." Harry said as I sat down on the little chair provided for customers to sit in while putting there shoes on. "Here, let me help you." Harry said, gently tugging the heavy shoe out of my hand.

I slid my delicate little foot into the opening of the heel and Harry leaned down to adjust the little strap over my ankle. He slid his soft fingers over the top of my foot and leaned down to leave a soft kiss on top of it before moving onto the next one.

"They're so pretty." I squealed in excitement as I looked down at my feet, dressed in the expensive shoes. I dangled my feet in awe as I looked at the large heel and hard plateau. I've gotten used to walking in large chunky heels and that's why we're here today. We're hear to expand my collection because my boyfriend promised me we would do so after he got home from his promoting in New York. "Pretty please." I begged as Harry stood up. His eyes scanned the heels wrapped around my feet and I knew he liked them too.

His hand gently grasped mine to help me up from the chair. I stood on steady legs and walked over to the full size mirror to admire the shoes in all their glory.

I gasped as I lifted one foot, inspecting every inch of the heel.

"I have to have them." I squealed in excitement. "Harry-" I cooed, looking at him through the mirror. He rolled his eyes at me as he walked over to where I was staying.

"Mandy darling." He whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around my stomach. Harry is always very persistent, he's like one of those locks that you have to jiggle a few times until they finally give up.

"But they're so pretty and I really really want them Daddy." I pouted as I looked at his reflection.

Harry needs a bit of begging, a bit of negotiation and a lot of persuasion before he finally gives in but he always does, whether it's a house, a car, a yacht or a simple necklace or in this case, a pair of shoes.

"They can be an early Christmas gift, baby they look so good on my feet don't they?" I tried to negotiate.

"Baby, it's still October." Harry laughed, ignoring my gushing over the shoes.

"So? I already bought you your Christmas gift." I lied.

"How about we sleep on it and come back here next week and see if you feel the same about them Love?" Harry tried to negotiate his way out of this knowing that next week I would be hung up on something else. He tried to sneak away from me but I quickly grabbed his wrist.

"No, no, no, no." I whined as I pulled me back towards me. "We are not leaving until I get these." I stomped against the floor, knowing that with a bit of resistance I would end up winning this battle just like I've won every other battle. I don't understand how Harry hasn't just given up already, it would make things so much easier and he knows he's gonna lose anyway.

"Don't get started with me Mandy." He growled as if he could threaten me, his princess, his baby girl, his most priced possession ever. As if he could deny me my only wish - well my only current wish.

"Daddy." I whined as I clawed to his body, hugging him from the side and forcing him to stay with me.

"Mandy, I have work to do." Harry growled, tugging at my hands in an attempt to free himself from me. "Don't make me drag you out of this store." He growled through his gritted teeth and I moaned in objection to his threats.

"If you do, the shoes will go down with me." I grinned as I motioned towards my feet.

"That won't be my problem babe." Harry grinned.

"You're not gonna let me get arrest are you Daddy?" I teased him. "It'll be all over the newspapers and it'll be embarrassing for you when people find out you refused to pay a small sum for my shoes so I had to resent to stealing them."

"I doubt 250$ is a small sum in common peoples eyes baby." Harry rolled his eyes at me. "Now take those damn shoes off we're leaving." He said in a stern voice but I couldn't help but giggle. Silly boy thinks I'm leaving this story without these babies.

"No." I said, standing my grounds by letting go of his body and crossing my arms over my chest. I flashed him a pout and he didn't seem to budge at all as he started walking towards the exit.

"Fine, I'll be in the car." He growled as he stalked towards the exit of the store.

"No, no, no Harry wait." I called out loud causing heads to turn in the store.

"End of discussion Mandy." Harry stormed towards the exit and before I could object one last time, Harry left the store and walked down the street towards our car. He was swiftly surrounded by paparazzi and I couldn't call at him in my little-girl way the way I always do when we're home.

I threw off the shoes I was wearing, chucked them into their box and put on my own shoes. I hurried over to the cashier and greeted the older lady with a polite smile.

"Hi, is there anyway you could charge this to my boyfriend's account? We've shopped here before." I asked and the older lady furrowed her eyebrows together.

"I could try." She said, scanning me up and down. I knew she was judging me. I knew she was thinking why aren't you paying for these yourself. You see, old lady, this is not how we do it in my household. In my household, I'm entitled to whatever I want, at any price. So suck it up you judgmental bitch and let me pay for my shoes.

"Awesome, his name is Harry Styles. I'm sure his credit card information is on there somewhere, we come here quite often." I said flaunting my best bitch smile as the cashier was forced to search through the client list full of people who were most likely way richer than her and more successful in life.

"Here it is, and would that be it for you today Miss?" She forced a polite smile onto her lips and just to piss her off and make her slightly more jealous I shook my head no.

"I would also like a black pair if that's possible, I saw they were available but failed to find my size." I said pointing towards the glass shelf where the beige shoes had been displayed before I got my hands on them.

"Of course, give me just a second." She smiled but her judgmental glare told me she was now even more jealous of my spending behavior. Maybe she's just mad I found the perfect sugar daddy and she's stuck with some dude working at a car work shop who comes home with dirty hands and greasy hair while mine comes home with expensive suits and perfectly styled hair. "Okay, so will that be it?" The cashier said packing the two boxes of shoes into a bag.

"Yes." I smiled. Harry was already gone. He'd left me all by myself so now I would have to text his driver to come pick me up. However, this works in my favor because then I'll just hide the shoes in our closet until he forgets about this moment and then I can whip them out to wear them. Harry always has such a busy schedule he forgets half of the things he's done the week before. I should be thankful he had an hour to go shopping with me today because initially he was scheduled to do an interview down at the radio station but that got postponed. "Thank you." I smiled and waved as I walked out the door. The cashier rolled her eyes at me and I giggled as I jumped into the car.

"Where to miss?" Harry's driver Sean asked me as I set my bags down in the backseat and jumped into the front seat of the big range rover.

"Home, Sean." I smiled.

"How's your day today Mandy?" Sean asked politely. After dating Harry for several years, I've grown quite close to Sean, well as close as a chauffeur and a passenger can get.

"It was fine, how's yours Sean?" I said as I crossed my legs in the seat.

"Quite good thank you." Sean said, keeping the conversation casual yet professional he kept going by asking me if I had any plans for the evening or weekend.

When I finally arrived at home, Harry was nowhere to be found. He'd probably gone straight to his meeting which was good. It gave me plenty of time so I could rearrange the closet and hide my new pairs of shoes. Harry and I share an his and hers closet. His side is full of expensive suits, designer t-shirts and skinny jeans. My side has everything colorful. Any dress, skirt, shirt, pants, designer, brand and jewelry you can think of.

Harry is used to me rearranging the closet so he'll probably not be suspicious of anything and by the time I feel like wearing these bad boys he's probably forgotten about our bickering in the store and assume it's one of the millions of pairs I already own.

"Mandy." Harry yelled from the closet.

"What?" I came running into the closet, thinking Harry was in trouble.

"What is this?" Harry said holding up a bag of shoes. Ops, I'd forgotten that those were still in there. It's been over a week since I got them.

"Nothing." I smiled innocently as I stood on my tippy toes, reaching for the bag.
"Where'd you get these?" Harry asked narrowing his eyes at me.

"I bought them myself while you were at work." I lied, flashing him another innocent smile.

"Liar. No you didn't." Harry said still staring at me. "You bought these after I left didn't you?" He said furrowing his brows together and I wiggled on my feet.

"Maybeeee." I sing-sang still reaching for the bag.

"So that's a yes?" He arched his eyebrows at me and I shook my head no but it was too late. He already knew I was lying, he'd known all along that I was lying. "Well, put them on." Harry said dropping the bag onto the floor. A loud thump echoed through the closet as it collided with the floor.

"Now?" I asked and he nodded sternly.

"Now." He said, ordering me with his intense gaze and stern voice.

"Why?" I asked confused as I bowed down to take the shoes out of their boxes.

"Because you're gonna wear them and nothing but them for the rest of the week." Harry said, his voice dominant as he towered over me.

"What, noooo." I squealed as I grabbed one of the black shoes and slid them onto my foot.

"That's an order and it's not up for debate." Harry said, a pleased grin spreading across his lips as I slipped my foot into the other shoe and stood up straight.

"But Daddy." I pouted knowing that he was gonna punish me more several than that soon. "There's people in here, what about the maid and gardener?" I pouted, trying to wiggle my way out of the weeklong punishment.

"I don't care. You will wear those damn heels, all day, every day and nothing else." Harry said, his voice dark and forceful. "Am I making myself clear?" He asked as he stared straight into my eyes. I pressed my chin up to prove that I wasn't scared of him.

"Yes, Daddy." I said with an edge to my voice before giving him a defiant glare.

"Good, now you're coming with me." He growled, grabbing my hair that's wrapped up into a high ponytail and pulling it as he dragged me into the bedroom. "First, I'm gonna punish you for being an ignorant little bitch and not listening to me and then I'm gonna make you pay for those damn shoes in my own little way." Harry grinned as he grabbed my waist, lifted me off the floor and threw me onto the bed.

"That's unfair. You were gonna buy me them anyway." I whined in object as I rolled over on the bed. Harry pulled my ankle until my upper body was next to him, my legs dangling off the edge of the bed. A smug grin played on his lips as he pulled my legs over his lap and rubbed his hand over my ass.

"I was, but you had to go ahead and be a greedy little bitch, totally ruining the surprise." Harry said as he grabbed my boy shorts and pulled them down my thighs to reveal my bottom.

"Daddyyyy." I whined displeased with my punishment. I could feel his palm roam across every inch of my ass. I bit the inside of my cheek nervously while waiting for him to smash his hand onto my skin.

"How much were those shoes again? Hmm, 500$ was it? Maybe we should go with 500 swats then, shall we?" He said in a taunting manner as his palm came crashing down against my innocent bum.

"Nooooo." I squealed, feeling the impact of his palm and the stinging pain circulate through my ass.

"You're right, that might be a bit too much. Maybe fifty then?" He said, taunting me by trying to negotiate my punishment as if I could ever have an impact on it. "Fifty sounds better doesn't it Mandy?" Harry said, his palm coming down sharp against my ass.

"No, please." I begged softly, the pain spread through my ass and I wiggled on top of his knees as his palm collided with my skin again.

"Begging won't help you baby girl." Harry taunted me as I looked up at him, trying my best to flash him my pout.

"Please Daddy. I'm sorry." I whined feeling the impact of another hard hit.

"Too late, should've thought of that earlier babe." Harry grinned, obviously enjoying this. I love my punishments and I love Harry's rough hands but fifty smacks? I'm gonna pass out before we reach that if he keeps going this hard.

"I'll go return them, I promise." I tried to negotiate but Harry kept going, lightly smacking my ass fives times before giving me one so hard that I yelped and wiggled on his lap.

"Owwwww. Stop it." I begged, feeling his hand go down the slit of my pussy and rubbing slightly over my clit. "Ohh." I moaned softly, the side of his hand sliding between my slit on it way back up my ass.

"You've been a very bad girl Mandy." Harry growled the way he always does when he feels how wet I am for him. "Daddy doesn't like bad girls." He cooed softly as he slapped my ass cheek from the side, making it jiggle.

"Owww please Daddy." I begged for him to stop. His force made my asks jerk into the air, which forced Harry to use his arm on my lower back to hold me down in a tight grip. My legs dangled against the edge of the bed as my thighs tightened in order to withstand the pain he was causing me. "Please, I'll be a good girl. I promise." I begged.

Harry smacked my ass hard a few more times, I could almost feel my ass cheeks redden as my skin burned against his assaulting palm. He rubbed it over me a few times to sooth the my booty but it didn't help much. His hand once again slid down my pussy and his fingered gently rubbed over my clit.

"Are you getting wet from your punishment baby?" Harry whispered as he swirled his fingers over my clit again and again. "Is Daddy making you wet with all his spankings Mandy?" Harry asked, his voice so seductive that it made my insides turn. I loved the way his thick accent made those naughty words sound so beautiful and I loved hearing my name come off his lips in a low, quiet growl.

"Yes." I gasped as he pressed his finger hard against my entrance, entering me slightly with the tip of his finger.

"Good." He said and smacked four of his fingers against my pussy and clit. I let out a loud gasp, feeling the stinging shocks of pain going through my most sensitive nerves.

"Please Daddy, no more." I tried to beg him, my eyes searching for his but he denied me. He always does, if there's one thing that doesn't work with Harry it's begging. It turns him on too much to ever obey my begging. He loves to hear me whine and plea, it makes him extremely hard.

"Oh-ho baby, you've got a lot more coming." He said, taunting me as he ran his index finger down my pussy, over my clit and back up my ass.

"No, please Daddy, no more." I squealed as he poked my rear entrance.

I held onto the sheets as his palm lashed at my ass with massive force. A loud whimper escaped my open mouth as I writhed on top of his legs. His arm struggled to hold me down as my body reacted to his force and I felt myself getting dripping wet.

I love this. There's something that makes pain mingle so well with pleasure but I just can't put my finger on it. It's not the power play going on between me and Harry that does it, it's the actual spanking. I love the way the stinging skin mingles perfectly with my tingling nerves. It makes me feel like I'm on fire.

Harry gives me ten more violent lashes and when he's done my eyes are watered and my ass is sore.

"Please Daddy, I can't take it anymore." I begged, hoping he would stop for a few seconds so I could collect myself. His hand ran over my pussy again and I let out a soft sigh, knowing this would give me enough time to survive the pain I was currently going through.

"So, so wet." Harry hummed in amusement as he sunk one of his fingers inside me. I gasped, feeling my walls clench around him.

"Mmm." I hummed as I wiggled my butt against his finger. He began to slowly pump in and out of me, trying to make the tingles and stings mingle together in my lower region and it worked perfectly. "Oh Daddy." I moaned as I gently grinding my pussy against his hand but his other hand quickly stopped me.

"Don't move." He growled, setting the rules for what was to come, which was obviously another form of torture.

"Mhmmm." I moaned, feeling his finger pump in and out of my wet pussy.

"You like it when Daddy fingers your pussy baby?" Harry asked me and I nodded, gasping out a yes. "Does it get you wet and horny when I spank you?" He asked and I nodded once again. "I thought so." He growled and I giggled as he entered me with another finger. "That's why you're being such a naughty girl, isn't it?" Harry asked and I squealed as he curved his fingers inside me, hitting my g-spot.

"Maybeee." I sing-sang again and Harry smacked my ass with his free hand.

"That's not a valid answer Mandy." He said sternly, reminding me that he still had the authority to spank me some more.

"Yes." I moaned, correcting myself.

"Do you like being a naughty little girl Mandy?" Harry asked and I nodded, silently answering yes as I bit my lip and looked up at him. He looked so sexy with his little curls pushed back and his eyes full of lust. "Does it make you feel rebellious and powerful?" He asked and I nodded. He laughed to himself, as if I was a silly little girl for thinking so and I moaned as he slid his fingers in deep into my pussy. "You're not powerful baby, you're just a little girl." Harry said and I pouted. I love our verbal power-play just as much as I love our physical power-play. "A useless one too. You can't even listen properly to Daddy's orders." He continued and my little self felt offended and degraded. He was stripping me off of my little girl powers and I loved it and hated it.

"That's not true Daddy." I whined in objection and Harry laughed at me, once again demeaning me and brushing me off like a stupid little girl.

"It is true. You had to go a be a greedy little girl and get those shoes after I told you no multiple times and as a result of that you're gonna have to strut around the house in nothing but those shoes like a little whore for the entire week. And people are gonna look at you and think you're a very naughty and shameful little girl for disobeying your daddy." Harry said, his words dark and beautiful with a sprinkle of sexy.

"But-" I tried to object but he quickly silenced me with his free hand.

"No buts. You're gonna go exactly as I say or there will be consequences." He threatened me and I bit his finger, earning myself a slap against my face. "Stop it." He said sternly. I could feel his eyes burn against my skin and the burn mixed perfectly with the tingles and the stings. "Since you love those damn shoes so fucking much you're gonna wear them for me every single day, no complaints, even if your feet starts hurting and your ankles gets stiff, you're gonna wear those fucking shoes and make yourself available for me at all times and I'm gonna do to you whatever I want. You're gonna wear those fucking shoes with pride even in your fucking sleep if that's what I want." His loud voice made my pussy walls clench and I knew he could feel it around his fingers. God this man can do no wrong. I'll gladly strut these damn heels for him for the rest of the week if that's what he wants. "Are we clear?" Harry asked while burying his fingers inside me, making me arch my back as I released myself around them.

"Yes Daddy." I moaned as I felt juices sipper out of my pussy, coating his fingers and my thighs.

"Good." Harry said, removing his fingers. He took them into his mouth, slurping loudly as he tasted me.

"No more spankings Daddy please." I whined as he took his fingers out of his mouth. I knew he was going to spank me some more, he'd promised fifty lovely lashes but I couldn't help but to beg some more just because I wanted that cock rock hard once it finally entered me.

"We're not done yet baby girl." Harry said tauntingly and I whined in objection. He smacked my ass hard, again and again and again. I kept whimpering and whining on top of his thighs. Wiggling my legs and thrashing my ass in the air as it collided with his palm.

"Ouch, Daddyyy please stop." I begged him, his palm hitting me hard enough to make me lose my breath. I loved it, he knew I did. The more pain the better. That's how I like my punishments.

"Ten more and then I'm gonna make you suck my cock like the greedy little whore you are." Harry said his voice harsh and raspy.

"Mmmm." I hummed at the thought of his thick cock inside my watery mouth. I loved the taste of his cock, it was such a fucking turn on every time he fucked my mouth. A few months back I'd learnt how to take him all in and deep throat him like a queen and every since that moment we've never excluded that as a part of our sex routine.

Ten more lashes made me whimper out loud before he threw me up against the bed and undressed me and himself. I put a pillow beneath my neck, angling my head so I could take his cock down my throat. Harry positioned himself, holding both his hands onto the headboard, his legs placed next to my upper body and his cock poking my lips.

"Open wide." Harry ordered loudly. His impatient self making him rough and desperate.

I opened my mouth and his cock slid in perfectly between my lips. I coated him in my saliva and as I felt his soft skin brush against my tongue.

"Good girl." Harry rewarded me as he began to slowly thrust in and out of my mouth, sliding himself in and out of me inch by inch.

"Mmmm." I moaned around his cock while swirling my tongue over his head before it could slide back into me. I felt my pussy tingle and get wet. The beautiful sight of his stomach inching closer and closer to the tip of my nose turned me on. I knew he was gonna get deeper and deeper and soon his head would hit the back of my mouth then go down my throat.

"That's it baby girl." Harry growled. "Such a good little whore for Daddy." He praised me with his cute, demeaning nicknames.

His cock pushed down my throat, I released a little gag noise as he slid out of me.

I could tell Harry was getting more and more turned on as I felt his gaze on my mouth while his cock slowly slid all the way inside my mouth. I felt him in the back of my mouth, sliding down my throat. I ignored and fought the gag-reflex that was trying to push Harry away.

"That's it baby girl, take all of Daddy's cock down your throat." He praised me while reaching down to caress my face. I smiled a strained smile around Harry's cock as he slid out of me. Now that he noticed my mouth was relaxed around his cock, he started pushing in and out of me faster. "I'm gonna fuck your lying little mouth into submission Mandy. You'll never lie to me again, understand?" His hostile voice made my stomach flutter. Yes, Daddy. I thought to myself but the only thing escaping my mouth was a growl. "Understand?" Harry said as his cock pulled out of my mouth swiftly, allowing me to answer.

"Yes Daddy, I promise." I moaned, his cock was swiftly pushed back into my mouth. His hips thrusting against my face and his cock fucking my mouth hard. I moaned, with his cock rammed down my throat and my nose pressed against his happy-trail on his stomach.

"Oh fuck." Harry growled as he held onto the headboard and thrusted ruthlessly into my mouth as if he was fucking my cunt. Only I could do this to his cock, only my mouth could make him feel so fucking good. I was the only girl who'd ever managed to deep throat him like this and it made me very fucking proud. "God dammnit, you're such a good cock sucking whore." Harry growled, a low animalistic growl and I felt my back arch off the bed, my pussy begging for his attention.

All for you Daddy. I wanted to answer but instead I hollowed my cheeks and sucked him off even harder.

The gagging and choking noises mixed with the sound of my wet soppy saliva surrounding his cock and just as I was getting ready to swallow Harry pulled out of me, coming all over my face, into my hair and down my chin and neck. Fuck.

His load was huge and he kept coming over my chest even as he pulled back and kneeled above me.

"Mmm Daddy." I moaned, running my fingers over the come in my face and licking them off with my mouth.

"Look at you, so pretty covered in Daddy's come." Harry teased me as he grabbed my wrist and pushed it down against the bed. He rubbed his cock over my stomach, spreading the last drops of come over my bare skin.
I bit the corner of my lips and he flashed me his infamous smirk.

"Thank you Daddy." I smiled as he released my hand and I collected the rest of his come, spread it a little over my breasts and stomach before finally managing to scoop it up with my finger.

I licked in clean, moaning loudly as if I was savoring the taste of heaven.

"Kneel." Harry ordered, he ran his fingers over my back as I quickly got into his favorite position.

"Mmm such a pretty little pussy baby girl." Harry whispered against my ear as he ran his finger down my spine all the way over my ass and the slit of my pussy. "Do you want Daddy to fuck your pretty little pussy Princess?" He moaned into my ear as his two fingers sunk into my pussy.

"Yes please." I moaned.

"As you wish." He grinned as he positioned himself behind me. He grabbed both my hips and rammed into me with force. I felt his entire cock dig deep into my pussy and his lower stomach smack against the sensitive skin covering my ass.

"Oh God." I grabbed the sheets beneath me and held onto them hard.

"So fucking tight, holy fuck." Harry moaned as he stayed deep inside me for a few seconds before pulling back and thrusting into me even harder.

"Oh Daddy." I moaned. "Fuck my pussy." I whimpered as he thrust into me and out of me with hard thrusts. His grip on the sides of my hips was hard and I could feel his nails dig into my skin.

"So fucking pretty and tight wrapped around me." Harry growled as he reached around one of my thighs to rub my clit. "And so fucking wet." He continued to chant. I felt his balls slap around my body more and more frequently as he increased his speed. Ramming into me harder and harder with every thrust and making it almost unbearable to keep my mouth shut.

"You feel so good inside me Daddy. Harder, please, fuck me harder." I begged like the horny whore I am.

"You want me to fuck you harder baby, I'm gonna destroy that little cunt of yours." Harry threatened as he slapped my ass with the hand that had previously rubbed my clit. "Fucking, destroy, it." He growled in between each thrust. I reached down with one hand to rub my clit. It was hard to keep my balance with one hand and I soon had to stop.

His thrusts made my body jerk and his stomach kept making my ass sore by slapping against it.

"Yes, fucking destroy me Daddy." I begged, pleading for him to ram into me ruthlessly until I could reach my orgasm.

"Don't you dare deceive me and lie to my face again baby." Harry leaned over me and pushed me over, face down against the bed. His hand pushed the back of my head, causing me to lose my breath as I was pushed into the sheets beneath me.

"Oh my God." I screamed, my screams muffled against the cushion of my bed until Harry yanked my head back by its ponytail.

"You like that baby? You like Daddy fucking your cunt like this- hard and ruthlessly." Harry asked as he tugged my hair hard.

"I'm gonna-" I choked on my own breath as I felt him slam into me with force and he already knew what I was gonna say. He could feel me tighten around his cock and he could feel the prints of my orgasm as I dripped down my slit. "Oh Gooood." I screamed and he pushed my head back down against the pillow, drilling into me and choking me at the same time. He filled me with his come and both our juices mixed and slid out of my pussy as we tangled up on the bed.

"I expect you to be naked for me all week baby." Harry whispered into my ear. "And I expect you to suck me off every fucking day as a payment for those damn sexy heels."

"Okay." I giggled as I lifted my head slightly off the sheets."I could do that... Pretty heels and punishments"

Hope you like it.. please vote 🙆🙇

All the love xxxx

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Harry Styles Imagines Harry's angel x SDMN

Любовные романы

67K 551 46
A bunch of Harry Styles imagines to read when you feel bored,happy,sad,excited,kinky...idk. Requests are taken but would be considered as Y/N of cour...
61.8K 2.9K 27
It wasn't Zayn's intention to do what he did, but when an opportunity presented itself, he just had to step forward and take it. He didn't mean to p...
673K 8.8K 142
Hey my angels!! This is our first completed book of Niall imagines, we have started another both which is in continuation of this!! (The link will b...
120K 357 12
So these are some very spicy smut fics written for your pleasure. My goal is to get the audience involved as much as possible, so please tell me wha...