Wendy || • A Peter Pan (Robbi...

By sarahk1514

"I don't understand..." Wendy said, "I thought I was your prisoner." "Wendy, how could you not have known t... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 7

1.4K 34 0
By sarahk1514

Wendy was shocked to see the missing boy from her old town as he glared at her during an awkward amount of silence. She thought she might almost faint. Wendy had so many emotions flowing through her. She was angry, shocked and yet somewhat happy that the missing boy was before her on this strange island.

"Felix, how...I thought" Wendy trailed off as the boys stared at her in confusion. Suddenly, she threw her plate down and stood up, going towards Felix.

"How could you do such a thing to Grayson? To your family? How could you just leave them without even telling them?"

Felix glared at Wendy with such rage that she was almost intimidated, but her anger was boosting her confidence.

"Felix, what is she talking about?" Evan asked as all the boys looked towards him.

"I have no idea. She is obviously crazy." Felix responded.

"I am not crazy!" Wendy responded in anger, "How could you deny knowing your own brot-"

Suddenly, Felix grabbed Wendy by the throat, his eyes flashing with absolute rage. All of the boys tried to calm him down as Wendy struggled to get his hands away from around her neck. 

"Don't listen to a thing she says, boys. She has obviously gone mad and needs to be dealt with."

"Peter won't like that and you know it!" Timothy yelled, "You need to let her go. Maybe she's confused or-"

"Are you calling me a liar, Timothy?" Felix boomed. "Why don't you let me deal with her and you can mind your own business."

"For once, Timothy is actually right."

All the boys turned to face the person who spoke behind them. Felix's face went pale and released Wendy from his grip. Wendy fell back coughing, as she found it hard to breathe. As she started to catch her breath, she looked up and saw Pan looking down upon her as the group of boys looked frightened for what Pan would do next.

"Felix?"

"Yes, Pan." Felix stepped back and gulped.

"I thought I said that she was to eat and be introduced in a comfortable manner."

"Yes, you did."

"I don't remember me saying to strangle her to death, now do I?"

"But Pan, she-"

Felix was suddenly struck back and he fell to the ground. He backed away terrified of what Pan would do to him next. 

"Do not lay a hand on her again. Do we understand each other?"

"Pan, you must listen. She can-"

Pan shot another green orb towards Felix as he fell over again. This time, his head hit a rock and he started to bleed.

"Who do you think you are questioning me? Trying to justify yourself, eh?"

"She knows..." Felix winced as he held a hand to his bleeding head.

Pan looked confused as he looked from Wendy to his bleeding companion. 

"It's not possible, Felix. You know we are all family here."

"She knows!" Felix yelled as he got up and went back towards Wendy, "Why did I not know that you possessed magic? How did no one find out?"

Wendy backed away from the screaming boy, frightened he might try to harm her again, "I don't know what you mean. I don't have magic!"

"Liar!" screamed Felix as he ran towards Wendy. As she drew back from him, Pan stopped him by grabbing his shoulder.

Pan then took Felix aside as they began discussing something behind the trees. When Pan noticed everyone was watching them with bewilderment, he ordered the boys to show Wendy around the island. They all looked at one another and hesitantly led Wendy towards the beaches. Wendy admired the beautiful white sand beach and perfectly blue water in front of her. Since it was getting dark, the boys said it could be dangerous to wander around the island so they decided to make a fire. Wendy stood by the edge of the water as the waves washed in at her bare feet. She rubbed her neck and winced at the pain Felix had caused, hoping there wouldn't be a bruise.

She didn't understand why Felix was being so cruel. Of course she would remember who he was. He was the missing boy her entire town was looking for for years. It made no sense how he would think she just wouldn't remember that. As Wendy was lost in her thoughts, she didn't realize that Timothy had approached her.

"Hey, Wendy."

Wendy jumped then let out a sigh at the boy at her side. 

"Hello Timothy."

"Didn't mean to scare ya." Timothy chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head. Wendy smiled at him as she realized that Timothy wasn't as young as the other boys. He looked to be about Wendy's age and had dark brown hair that was longer on the sides. He was dressed in all brown with patches that was similar to what all the other boys wore. Wendy also noticed that he had crystal blue eyes, almost as blue as the ocean before them.

"Wendy, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I'm sorry about Felix." Timothy said.

"Oh no. You don't need to apologize."

"Oh, Wendy. Your neck, it doesn't look too good."

Wendy gingerly touched her neck as the pressure of her fingers caused pain that made her wince. She regrettably knew there was going to be a bruise. 

"Why don't you come sit with us by the fire? Take your mind off things?" Timothy smiled at her.

"Okay." Wendy said as she started to walk back with Timothy towards the other boys who were laughing and throwing stones at each other by the fire.

Wendy took a seat as the boys laughed with each other. Their laughter stopped as they noticed she had joined their group. She could feel them looking at her neck and she wished she could cover it up so the stares would end.

"You okay, Wendy?" the boy to her left asked. Wendy thought his name was Evan, or was it Ryan?

"Oh, yes. I'm fine." There was an awkward silence for a moment then Wendy spoke up again, "Please, don't stop joking around. You all seemed like you were having fun."

The silence continued as Wendy stared at her hands, not knowing what else to say. 

"Well, we actually had some questions we wanted to ask." Timothy said

"Yea, I'm sure Pan would be happy about that." George said as he rolled his eyes.

"She knows more than we do. She could answer our questions that Pan refuses to tell us."

"What are your questions?" Wendy asked with a smile. "I want to help you all as much as I can."

She looked to each boy as her eyes fell on Alfie. He had his head down as he wiping away tears.

"Alfie, come here." Wendy said as she reached her hands out to him. He sniffled and his red eyes met hers as he ran over. He jumped into her arms as she hugged him and rubbed his hair. 

"I couldn't help you, Wendy. I'm sorry." Alfie cried into her shoulders.

"Oh, Alfie. That's not your job. I'm fine. Everything's going to be fine."

All of the boys looked at her and they all had small smiles on their faces. All except George who was writing in the sand with a stick.

Wendy put Alfie on her lap and she turned her attention back to the boys with her. 

"Let's hear those questions."

"Well...who is Grayson?" Timothy asked.

"Grayson is Felix's younger brother. They used to live in my town back in England."

They all looked at her in confusion. 

"Do you know where England is?"

"We only know Neverland. We don't know any other places." Evan said.

"Well, I'm from England."

"And you're saying Felix is also from...England?"

"Yes."

George chuckled insincerely, "That's a lie."

Wendy looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"If Felix did have a brother, we would have known him. We are all from Neverland. We never lived anywhere else."

"That's not possible." Wendy protested, "You had to have lived in other places. You all had to be born from somewhere. What about your mothers?"

Alfie looked up at Wendy, "What's a mother, Wendy?"

-----------------------------------------A/N-------------------------------------------

GUYS WHAT??? Over 100 reads???

Literally I thought no one would even bother reading this book omg this is crazzzyyyy

Thank you all so so much!!

I'm sorry for the late update I just got back to school and things are crazzzyyyyy busy. I'll try to publish as much as I can though because things are going to get so much more insane that I can't wait.

Please vote and comment what you think so far!!!!

Much love, 

Sarah K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 678 37
This is the truth of a story you know all too well. Peter Pan. But this Neverland is not what you expect. It has dark secrets hiding in every corner...
272K 7.8K 59
Charlotte had only ever heard she was normal. When she lands on Neverland, it's no exception. She, like many others, is just another lost one. With o...
20.5K 285 54
COMPLETED ♡ Wendy is on the run from Pan. She had finally escaped Pan after many of being locked In the bamboo cage, but he will stop at nothing to...
128K 4.5K 27
After Wendy Darling left Neverland and later died, Peter Pan was never the same. Heartbroken, he became dark and ruthless and replaced all his jolly...