Fight Me,Mate

By histi_leena

#1 in adultromance |27.07.2022| #7 in fantasyfiction #9 in fantasycreatures •°•°•°• "What are you doing?! L... More

Description
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

02

17.6K 739 236
By histi_leena

"Who are you?" I ask, my eyes never leaving him but my ears sensitive to every slight movement around me.

Leaning back on my heels, I take a glance around me searching for just one moment of distraction which could help me in running. Just one moment.

The blue eyed man tilts his head at his left, a gesture which I find very adorable on him. The silence is like a heavy blanket over me,suffocating me under it.

Are they from some cult or something?

"I said who are you? What's your name?" I ask again, raising my voice.

The man takes a step forward which results in me taking a step back. He halts seeing me moving before his eyes flicker over my face. But I pull a mask of indifference over my face, hiding my emotions.

Despite of my heart that is hammering against my chest, I held my head high.

"Rudolf. " His voice booms around the forest, resonating in the silence. It takes me few seconds to realize what he means by it but then realization dawns on me.

Rudolf..

A strong name for a strong man. I want to test his name, how it will roll on my tongue. So in a low whisper, I roll out his name.

"Rudolf."

A breeze picks up, the leaves moving slightly. The sound of leaves whistling so calming and assuring in this dead silence.

Rudolf's eyes visibly darken for a second before they turn back to its beautiful color. What I had seen actually happened or its just the shadows that made his eyes dark?
His hands turn into fists that increase my heart beat. His shoulder tenses, his body becomes rigid. My eyes flicker over others to find them in guarding stance.

I am going to die, ain't I?

"Look,Sir." I start to reason with them. That's always my first approach. First talk then act. I have no idea who they are. Had I fought with one of them or their friend? Are they here because they can't accept their defeat like a man? But I don't remember any faces. I have never seen these men before.

But one thing is for sure. This Rudolf guy is the leader here and i have to walk carefully around him.

Amusement dances in Rudolf's eyes at the word 'Sir'. What's so funny? I furrow my eyebrows but didn't comment instead complete what I have to say.

"I don't mean any harm to any of you. I don't know why you have surrounded me like this. But let me go." I say in an even voice.

But irritation sparks inside me when Rudolf throws his head back and laughs. The sound of his laughter enveloping my skin, raising  hairs on the back of my neck.

"If you even did mean any harm, dove. What harm could you have done,uh? "

Is he making fun of me?

Anger boils inside me in an ugly shade of red. Gritting my teeth together, I try to control myself from lashing out at him.

He doesn't know who I am. But oh I'm so ready to show him now. Fuck the reasoning, I am going to show him who the hell I am because I know they won't let me go easily.

"You have no idea." I reply in a low voice, gauging him.

"Like?" He retort with an arrogant smirk. Oh how I want to slap that smirk off his face.

"Your left hand's fingers are moving after every 3 seconds and that's the hand you are going to use first when you strike. But you don't know that I already know that so when you even try to do anything I know your move already." I smile, mischievously when I see his eyes widen slightly before he composes himself again.

"Okay. So if you lads excuse me, please. I have somewhere to be. See you all later." Praying to the power above us that these men excuse me like I told them to, I turn around to go in the opposite direction of Rudolf, who is making me uncomfortable by his unwavering gaze.

I can feel their gazes on my back as I move away from them. My ears perk up catching every single movement around me. I motion to the man who is infront of me with my hand to step aside.

"Will you mind?"

His eyes move behind me and I don't have to turn to know who he is looking at because he speaks by himself.

"Well, I don't about that guy but I do mind. So, you, little dove, are not going anywhere."

Whipping my head around , I throw a glare at Rudolf. He should stop calling me, dove!

"And why is that?" Instead of answering, he barks out one command and all hell break loose.

"Now." He orders in a very deep voice which makes my already hammering heart, thunders inside my chest. But I don't have time to be surprise on it before they all start moving.

The man who is behind me, the one I had told to step aside, steps forward but before his hands could grab me, I drop down on the ground, sliding from between his legs and quickly stands behind him.

A gasp escapes that man's lips but before he could do anything, I jump on my feet, kicking his back which caught him off guard as he stumbles forward dropping on his knees.

A victorious smirk falls on my lips seeing him on his knees. A growl escapes his chest before he jumps back on his feet facing me with a snarl making my eyes widen.

What the hell is wrong with these men? Are they infected with some disease? Why are they growling like this? Oh bloody hell!

I take my fighting stance but now I have one advantage. I am not inside the circle anymore when i kicked that man inside, I had moved back to get out of the circle they have formed around me.

A man from my left charges toward me, dodging his arms that he is trying to wind around me, I double punch his stomach making him hunch forward slightly before he tries again to grab a hold of me.

Now one thing I have realized now. They are not fighting, they are just trying to hold me.

They want to capture you first then torture you and maybe rape you and then kill you, my subconscious gives it's input and I couldn't agree less with it.

Run.

That's what keep flashing in my head as I try to dodge them. Throwing a round kick on one of the man's face, I heard a crack.

There goes his nose.

With that I turn on my heels and run. Run as fast as my legs carry me. Their roars and footsteps follow me soon after I start running. Leaves crunching under my sneakers, I jump over a log.

I swear, God,I won't terrorize my neighbors anymore just please get me out of here.

Sending prayer after prayer, I don't slow down. My lungs start burning with the lack of oxygen, my breaths turns into panting. How long this will go?

But my question soon gets answered when a strong and thick pair of arms grab my waist, lifting me off the ground with ease.

"Let me go!" I shriek, I throw my head back to hit the man's face but he moves his head out of the way.

"I said leave me, bastard!" I scream, struggling in the man's hold.

"Calm down,little dove." A voice whispers in my ear, his breath fanning my ear tickling the skin.

Rudolf...

"Rudolf! Let go! "He chuckles lowly, his chest which is pressed up against my back, vibrating.

Bending my knee, with all the strength, I kick his shin. His hold loosen but not much for me to escape his arms.

"You will pay for this." He growls in my ear, his voice low and deadly which stills me just for a second before I start to claw his arms. Shit!

Turning us around, he drops me to the floor. As soon as I hit the ground , I start to crawl away but he grabs my hips, turning me around. Straddling my hips, he grabs my wrists his big hands beside my head, leaning forward.

His actions render me motionless. I can feel a spark of fear bursting from my heart, crawling over my body which I try to squeeze back inside with all my might. In this position, I can't do anything. This position is vulnerable. And I don't like being vulnerable.

I don't....

And he would regret this.

°•°•°•°•°

Hey guys!

How are you all?

This is my another book! I hope you guys enjoy these chapters! Tell me how it went so far?

Tell me your thoughts!

Vote⭐ and comments 💬! And Share 💞 please?

Take care..

Until then..
Laters,baby

Happy reading! ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 13.5K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
98.5K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
2.8M 49.7K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
61K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...