All My Doubts; Minecraftfines...

By camikittens

Camille has known the MinecraftFinest crew for a couple years now, but this year is different from the rest... More

CH1: Storm
CH2: Streaming
CH3: Meeting TeamCrafted
CH4: We're Not Dating
CH5: Las Vegas
CH6: Piggyback Rides
CH7: BajanCandian
CH8: Pool Day
CH9: Again
CH10: Ice Skating
CH11: Go-Cart Racing
CH12: You're So Dead
CH13: Seven Mins In Heaven
CH14: Here To Kill Me
CH15: Boxers & Fireworks
CH16: Tickles & Baking
CH17: Snow Cones & S'mores
CH18: 21 Questions
CH19: No Silent Treatments
CH20: MCfinest Livestream
CH21: You Owe Me
CH22: Disneyland
CH23: Gum Catastrophe
CH24: Stay With Me?
CH25: I Trusted You
CH26: Heartbreak
CH27: Make Me Smile
CH28: I Wouldn't Dare
CH30: I'm Not Drunk
CH31: I Can Kill Him Too
CH32: I Do(n't) Want you

CH29: I'm Not That Kind of Girl

352 9 0
By camikittens

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Mitch calls after me, his hand resting on the car door handle.

"I'll be fine," I respond, forcing a smile and opening the door to my house.

I turn back to Mitch, watching him slide into the car seat. His eyes meet mine and I sigh in despair.

While striding into my empty home and pacing up the steps, I reach my bedroom.

I deliberately fall to my bed, pushing all the thoughts I've been trying to let go of behind me.

I scan the room, pictures of Max and I surrounding me, causing nostalgic memories to arise into my head.

The tears fall once again and I knew the weeping wouldn't stop this time.

"Camille?" A voice beams from the hallway.

Someone turns the corner, and in that moment I didn't care if it was a murderer here to kill me; someone might as well do it before I let myself.

"Oh my, why are you--is this still about Max?"

I lift my face from the tear-stained pillow to catch a look at who has been speaking to me.

"Jordan?" My face scrunches up in confusion, "why are you here?"

"Max told me you guys broke up and I wanted to see how you were doing," Jordan answers, his face full of sympathy.

"I'm doing just fine," I answer, wiping the tears from my numb face.

Jordan sighs, his eyebrows arching, "the mascara dripping down your cheeks makes that obvious."

I take a deep breath, "is that supposed to be sarcasm?"

He walks over to me, sitting beside me on my bed and engulfing me into a bear hug, "indeed."

"You know camille," Jordan pauses, "Max wouldn't speak to me, he didn't seem in the best mood either."

"I tried calling him," I pause, "but I just couldn't do it."

He bites his lip, "movie?"

I nod, "I'd like that."

Jordan lifts himself from the bed, "then how about you wipe that mascara off your pretty face and get into something comfortable--I'll meet you on the sofa in 20."

"Okay," I reply, a smile forming on my lips.

I watch Jordan leave my room and trudge downstairs, as I walk over to the sink and splash my face with water . . . in hopes of the mascara vanishing.

I pat down my naked face with a towel, admiring how it looked without makeup on.

I walk back into my closet, roaming over all my oversized t-shirts and sweatpants.

I decide on picking out a tie-dye tee with Capri legging, then I twist my hair into a messy bun and slip on my favorite neon cat socks.

When I reach the bottom step of the staircase, I notice Jordan already staring at me.

"Did you pick a movie?" I ask, plopping down beside him on the couch.

"A couple," Jordan replies, showing me every possibility, "it's up to you to decide."

I nod, "how about we watch--" I pause unknowingly, "Tangled."

"Tangled?" Jordan repeats, slight disgust in his tone.

"Oh come on, it's Disney!" I answer, slumping back on the pillow.

"Alright--fine, but only because it's your house."

I smile, clicking the play button and shifting my weight onto Jordan's shoulder.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Mhm--yeah . . . That's perfect," I mumble into the phone, my attention fading into the tv screen.

"Oh yeah, definitely--" I continue, a bored expression plastered onto my makeup-less face.

"Don't worry, I'll pick up everything you need and bring it to your house . . . Yeah--okay well I have to go, someone else is calling," I hang up the call, groaning. I had to go to the supermarket to pick up food for the party tonight.

I grip the remote, shutting the television off, and stretching my way out from the couch. I was kinda in that 'I don't give a fuck' type attitude this morning; at least that's what I thought.

I trudge up to my room, knowing I was going to have to get dressed today.

My eyes skim over another photo of Max and I, and quickly I flick it face-down on the tabletop. I didn't need any of this bullshit today.

While yawning, I slide open my closet, my fingers floating over every article of clothing.

I pull out distressed jeans and a floral midriff crop-top, followed by a statement necklace and white high-top converse.

I quickly slip the clothing on, then highlight my face with a fair amount of makeup.

I smile at my reflection in the mirror, I was ready to take ahold of today.

♡ ♡ ♡

I knock on the 3 story mansion, butterflies twisting the insides of my stomach.

"Hey," a blonde-haired guy with emerald eyes greets me. He had no shirt on, showing off his faultless 6-pack. I skim over his body, noticing he was only wearing a pair of navy blue boxers.

"Hey," I pause, my eyebrows furrowing in both disgust and confusion. Who'd you just have sex with?

"I have the food for the party?" I respond, somewhat lifting the grocery bags in my hand.

"Oh--yeah that's cool," the guy answers as his eyes wander past my face, to my chest, then at my exposed stomach.

"Can I come inside?" I reply rudely, starting to get impatient with this dumbass.

He opens the door further, motioning me to slide inside. I walk in, admiring the emptiness of the gleaming house.

"So, who are you again?" He asks, slightly confused, a hand ruffling his already messy hair.

I smugly smile, "don't worry, I'm not one of the girls you've had a one night stand with."

He sighs deeply, relief escaping his body, "then why are you here?"

I set my bags down on the ivory sofa, "my cousin is your 'roommate' and he asked me pick up food for the party . . . as I did."

He nods, "I'm uh--Luke."

"Camille," I introduce, not bothering to shake his hand.

"Do I have to worry about any inebriated prostitutes coming down the steps looking for you later today?" I concededly ask, turning around to face him.

"Is that really all you think of me?" He replies, his eyes piercing into mine.

"Pretty much," I repeat, my hands folding to my waist.

"You don't have to worry about anything," he answers, grabbing a shirt from the back of a chair and slipping it over his model abs.

I smile, starting to strut into the kitchen, "that's just great."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 110 22
Just a little typical fanfic. Girl meets boy. Boy meets girl. Boy likes girl. They find out they like each other. Then they find out their friends li...
52.8K 1.4K 42
After Libby moved in with her uncle, she is told to go get a motorcycle all the way across Texas. She does so, only to run into MineCraftUniverse. He...
42.6K 926 78
Jordan is team crafted fan like any other minecraft girl but will that special one happen to be the one she has been watching everyday on YouTube eve...
14.6K 664 51
Discoveries unfold on this odd group of friends. They discover memories and mistakes in the past, but that won't push them down to look for their lea...