The Assassin

נכתב על ידי liverpool3222

His name is Archer, he is known as the cruel and vicious assassin. He is like a killing machine but hides in... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 12

27.2K 627 206
נכתב על ידי liverpool3222

Layla's pov

I heard acher shout in anger and frustration, which made me jump in my seat.

I put my book down and walked towards the balcony. Too curious to see whats happening below.

What i saw made me gasp, my mother and father are here. Wait, they are the hostages? I thought to myself. I was bewildered and shocked that they were here, they are right here.

I let a happy tear fall out of my eyes.

"Mama, papa" i whispered

Immediately, archer looked up and my parents so did the guards. I blushed but still kept my eyes on them.

I heard archer say "Get away from the balcony little one, your going to hurt yourself." His voice showing his worry.

" darling?" I heard my mothers soft voice, her eyes displaying mix emotions, seeing me.

"Mama" i cried out, i rushed towards the stair case, tears running down my pale face as a water fall. I nearly tripped on my dress but maintained my balance by holding the stair case railing as i still kept on running towards my parents, ignoring archers growling.

Soon as my foot stepped on the floor i was engulfed in a big hug by my mother and father.

"We missed you so much flower." They cried out. I couldnt but let out a sob.

"I missed you t...." suddenly i was harshly picked up from my arms into a hard body. I glanced up with my blurry eyes and saw a glimpse of archers face.

A sob wrecked out my mouth before i could stop it.

"You both made my little one cry." He growled towards my mother and father.

"Papa.." i put my arms out to him, wanting a hug, begging for his fatherly bear hugs that i miss so much.

"She will talk to you later, i need to speak to my little one, guards take them to a guest room and make sure they do not get out. Do you understand." I felt archers harsh breath against my neck.

The guards bowed "yes my king." 2 of the guards took my parents into their room that archer assigned them to be. I could hear their protest, further away as they are being dragged.

I pushed archer away from me and bought my tiny fists on his chest punching him. I know my weak punches didnt affect him as he just stood there, glaring holes into my body.

"Let me go, mama, papa dont go!" I screamed.

"Stop this instant!" Archer voice boomed in the room.

"Everyone get the fuck out my office, now!" Archer was seething with anger.

I went limp, slowly slithering down to the floor, if it wasnt for archers arms holding me up, i would have fallen already.

"You disobeyed me mate," archer growled at me.

I whimpered and cried silently, i attempted again to move away from his hold, but no luck.

He didnt even let me talk to my parents, and ushered them away, forcefully. Thats not fair

He aggressively nipped my ear, "you are getting a punishment."

He picked me up in his arms, walked towards his desk and threw every paper and pen on the floor, and put me on it.

I gulped, i whimpered "p please d dont"

He sighed, he came towards me and rubbed his thump under my eyes, wiping my tears away.

"Im sorry love, you ignored my warnings. Firstly i told you not to run on the stairs and you did, i saw you trip, you could have been seriously injured or hurt. Secondly, your parents made you cry, no one fucking dares to make you cry. Fucking family or not. Thirdly, i was going to explain to you that you will be able to talk to your parents after you have calmed down and went on our adventure like i promised you earlier. But no, you didnt listen and decided to be a bad little girl." He softly said to me but as i look into his eyes, his eyes were blazing red.

I looked down in guilt, archer was right. I didnt even listen to what he was saying and let my emotions get the better of me.

"Im s so s sorry a archer." I stuttered whilst crying.

I felt pressure on my forehead as i closed my eyes feeling archers lips.

"Please archer," i whimpered again, looking at him.

Archer was staring at me with his eyes, today i would have to take my punishment.

I heard archer going behind me and sitting on his chair where as i sat on his desk, my head down, gazing to the ground.

"All fours now," archer said to me as he lifted my chin up.

I obeyed and did what i was told. I felt his hand trailing up to my thighs and fisted his hand on my purple gown. I changed in the morning when archer went to the bathroom.

Suddenly i could feel a breeze making me shiver as my dress was scrunched up near my bum, showing a full view of my panties. I was wearing lacy white.

I blushed a deep red, archers hand stroke my bum cheek softly with his fingers.

"Beautiful.." he murmured to himself, is it even possible to blush more darker? I think so.

"I will let you keep your panties on, you will recieve 5 spanks and i want you to reply back to me with, im sorry alpha, it wont happen again, do you understand mate?"

Tears were building in my eyes, begging to me let out, i shut my eyes and whispered "yes i understand"

Archer growled and gripped my chin, not roughly but slightly hard to gather my attention.

"Yes alpha i understand," i bowed my head, glaring at the desk table.

I heard him hum.

Smack, i cried out "im sorry alpha it wont happen again."

Tears spilled out of my eyes, spiralling down my face.

Smack, "im sorry alpha it wont happen again."

Numbness was all i felt, the pain on my bum was unbearable.

Few minutes later which actually felt like hours. The spankings stopped. My knees gave out and i fell on the desk completely. I layed there with no emotions to my face. I silently cried. A soft hand stroked my now dark red bum to ease the pain. I flinched.

"Little one.." i heard archer call me. I didnt answer, didnt even look his way.

My dress slithered down to my feet, i could sense archer infront of me, but i didnt speak, i layed there. In fear, betrayal and numbness.

"My sweetness.." archer went on his knees to get to my level, in order to see my face. He stroked his hand on cheek, i flinched again and i saw the hurt and pain in his eyes.

I couldnt take this no more, i got off the table and ran to the door, slammed it open, i could hear archer shouting my name.

I cried loudly when i felt his heavy foots steps coming after me.

I ran upstairs in our room, and immedietly headed towards the bathroom. I locked the door and put my back against it.

My hand went to my beating heart hearing the rhythm thumping between my finger tips.

"Little one open the door, before i rip it off its fucking hinges." Archer growled out.

I sat near the door with my legs tucked to my chest and my arms securing it. I put my head on my knees, thinking of what just happened.

I didnt mean to run, or go near the balcony or even try to get out of his hold just so i can see my parents. The ache in my heart once i saw them made me realise that i missed them so much. I felt a droplet of water on my knee, slowly lifting my hand and wiping my eyes.

"I didnt mean to archer, please dont hurt me.." i whispered.

I dont think he heard me say that but i guess i was wrong. Suddenly the door broke down right in front of my eyes, the few seconds was a blur until i came face to face with a furious archer.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

QAIS נכתב על ידי

רומנטיקה

26.7K 2K 32
She was his mirage, a dream he could only chase. He was her living hell, a nightmare she could not escape. __________________________ Layla Mustafa i...
1.1M 26.9K 18
She's a soft-hearted omega who never deserved the terrible life she had. He's the terrifying Dark Alpha who would kill without a second thought. Lay...
36.6K 1K 22
Daniel Axel Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Daniel is an asshole with anger issues he inherited from his dad. The raging feeling of need...
136K 2.7K 59
He clenches his jaw tightly and looks away. Then he looks back at me with a mischievous smirk displayed on his face. "Remember," he gets closer to my...