Tere Bina

By rabiha01

Arnav abandoned Khushi who is pregnant with his Baby. Now after 7 year Khushi had settle her life with 2 twin... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 Maha Update
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Precap Part 22
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
PRECAP Part 25
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28

Part 20

18.8K 723 125
By rabiha01

Gupta House

After their last argument 1 week back Khushi had stopped going to AR design and she was handling her project from Delhi Branch office of Kashish to her relief Arnav didn't tried to budge or interfere in fact in one week he didn't tried to contact with her which was good. But today she needs to visit AR with Ram and Arjun who came to Delhi last night with Priya. She is just wish that Arnav don't pull some stunt in front of Ram and Arjun they don't have any idea about her past with him and she don't want them to know this ever. She had decided that to not let Arnav enter in her life again ever their relationship is only going to be professional from here nothing else. She can never forgive him for what he did with her and can never forget his words. It still rings in her ear reminding her about his betrayal. It was so easy for him to rid off his responsibility. Yes he was young but she was even younger than him for God shake she was just 19 when she came to know about her pregnancy. It was shocking for her also as she had never planned for this sudden responsibility,  for few year she wanted to concentrate on her studies... she wanted to grow in her carrier. Marriage and Baby was not in her to list for at least 6- 7 years but not everything works as we thought sometimes life give us surprises and shock which we have to accept. Like sensible and mature she accepted her responsibility and hoped same  from him. She was very sure that Arnav will never let her down her faith on him and his love was so strong that she never doubted his intention even for once. For the first time she demanded something from someone other than her family but his answer broke the trust she have in her for him. It was so easy for him to say that he was not prepared for marriage... for responsibility as if she was planning for that only. He was ready to sleep with her without marriage but not ready to face it's consequences...to accept his responsibility. How easily he asked her to go for abortion without any hesitation that from the baby he wanted to get rid is his part also. For her he lost the right of being called as her baby father that moment only. He have no right now neither on her nor on her children. Today he wants to meet his baby... Children whom he had abandon with their mother. What if she had aborted her babies or had done suicide?. It was she who had faced every odd but still went ahead with her pregnancy... It was she who took every taunts of society with smile and never let her children feel unwanted. It was she whom people called characterless for having children without wedlock. It was her family who was her side when she needed him most. Her father lost his every possession to give her and her children safe and secure life. Her sister lost her dream of having her own family in the process of supporting her. Her mother... Her Buaji was their forgetting their own beliefs... Her family accepted her children and her without any complain.

"Khushi... Aru aur Avi ke uniform kha hai...get them ready fast we are dropping them school before office" asked Arjun coming in room with both kids in his each arm while Choco tailing behind them. (Where is school uniform?...get them ready fast we are dropping them school before office)

"Mumma... aaj Alu ko school nhi Jana" said Aru giving side hug to Khushi. (Mumma I don't want to go school today)

"Baby... When Aru wants to go school herself... It's me who always force her like I'm going to do today" said Khushi kissing her cheek knowing her daughter very well.

"Mumma please... " pleaded Aru with pout looking Arjun for help but he raised his hand in surrender getting Khushi glare he left from there.

"Mumma... today I'm participating in painting competition ... wish me luck " said Avi with smile while wearing his shirt.

"All the best shona...don't worry you will win this competition also... No one can put life in picture like my son do...I have full confidence in you" said Khushi and he hugged her tight.

"Aul mai" asked Aru with serious face. (And me)

"You... Hmm... Let me think... What you do best Aru... Sorry baby I don't remember" said Khushi with sad face.

"Mumma...aap aisa kaise kal sakte ho...aap silf Bhai ko pyal kalte ho Alu  ko nhi" said angry Aru with frown. (Mom...how can you do this... You only love Bhai not Aru)

"Yehh... Mumma loves me not you moti" said Avi with smirk. (Fatty)

"I'm not Moti" scream Aru.

"Yea like baby elephant" mocked Avi.

"I'm not Baby elephant Bhai...you ale monkey" said Aru keeping her hands on waist ready for war but before they continue Khushi stopped them.

"Stop... Not word... Both of you quite... Now listen to me if my prince is best painter then my princesses is best dancer and no one can beat them" said taking them in her arm and they hugged her.

"And what this elephant and monkey... You both are siblings how can you fight like this and called each other with such name... It's very bad manner" said Khushi.

"Sorry Mumma... " said Avi holding his ear.

"Solly Mumma... " said Aru following her brother.

"Now get ready fast" said Khushi helping them in getting ready for school.

*********************

AR Design

In AR Temperature was too hot to handle,  all the employees are walking on needle as their Boss had suddenly became more angry than his usual self. ASR temper was not new for the staffs but from past 1 week he is behaving like bull who is ready to pounce any person. No one was safe from his anger he had already terminated 5 employees in 6 days it was other thing that they Reemployed by Aman in next moment. Like other days Meera came out of his cabin after briefing his schedule and getting regular dose of his anger. On the way see met Aman whom she told about Arnav condition hearing which he felt bad for him but he even knows it's his doing only. It was Aman who had suggested Arnav to don't disturb Khushi for few days.  when Arnav told him about his and Khushi argument he knew his friend is hurt by her word but Khushi is not wrong at her place. Next day Khushi didn't came office so they asked Meera to contact her and then they came to know about her working in Kashish Branch. Arnav wanted to use contract to force her for working in AR only but he stopped him and made him realize that it will give time to Khushi for thinking and reluctantly he agreed but he made whole AR target of his wrath.

"What are you doing here" asked Arnav who was moving towards conference Hall for attending meeting.

"Actually I was coming to meet you only... I have tell you something important" said Aman.

"Not now I'm getting late for meeting" said Arnav started walking Aman tried to call him but he didn't listen so he also started moving to conference Hall as he also need to attend that meeting they were stepping down of stairs when Arnav stopped making Aman bump him from behind. He was about to ask him whybhe stopped suddenly when he saw him lost while following his eye sight he got to know the reason. There was on  reception Khushi was talking with receptionist.

After 1 week he saw her face. He don't know how he survived 7 years when in 7 days he was so restless. He was cursing himself for even arguing with her which made her so angry that she stopped coming in AR. He was starving for her one glance and now his eyes are not ready to move away from her face. His lips automatically stretched in smile but suddenly green eyes monster awake in him seeing a young man giving side hug to his Khushi. He don't know him but one thing is sure that he came in his bad list from today he is his enemy who dated to touch his most precious possession. He thought that Khushi will scold him or at least she will try to come out of that of hug but nothing happens like that instead she was smiling at him. Now it was final nail on coffin,  he can't take it more he have to distance them she is his no one can change this now. He had seen her details in file which they had received from Kashish Design having full details of employees working on current project. And their she had referred herself as 'Miss Khushi Gupta' which means she isn't not married at least,  so he still have chance. He knew she may have boyfriend or fiance but with them he can compete as she is not legally bounded with someone in any relationship.

"Ohh Miss. Gupta,  so finally you came... Good I was waiting for you only... Come to my cabin... I need to discuss something important regarding this project" said Arnav marching towards his cabin.

"But ASR your meeting with dealer's is about to start" said Meera and earned deathly glare from her Boss.

"Aman is attending that meeting on my behalf he will handle this... Right Aman" asked Arnav and Aman nodded his head in yes knowing own his friend is not going to work till he meet his Khushi personally.

"Khushi... Chalo" said Arnav looking at her face. (Let's go Khushi)

Khushi wanted to give him her mind full for making this scene but she didn't wanted to drag this drama in front of the staffs. If he is Arnav Singh Raizada then she is Khushi Kumari Gupta she very well know how to tackle such situation.

"Mr. Raizada I think it will be better if you discuss that Matter with him... Let me introduce him first... He is Arjun Kapoor... Mr.  Ram Kapoor son and Kashish Design MD... So he can give you better suggestion and even help you in making decisions after all I'm just mere employee their so I can't take any decision behalf of the company especially when my Boss is here... Now please excuse me" said Khushi giving her best fake smile.

Every cell of his bodywas screaming to refuse her but he was not able to do that as her point was valid. Now another problem is what he is going to discuss with this man who is even being partner in professional ground had became his rival in his love life. Discussion was just excuse so he can take her in his office and ask forgiveness for last week argument but now he is trapped in his own web.

**********************
Gupta House

"Bhaisaab... hum unhe bachpan se jaante hai.. unki beti humari bahut achi dost thi... hume pura yakin hai ki humari Payal wha bahut khush rhegi" said Priya. (I know her from my childhood days her daughter was my friend... she is great lady and I'm very sure that they will keep our Payal happy)

"Bhabhi... hume aapki baat pe bharosa hai magar in 7 saalo me aapko to pata hi hai kya kya hua hai jab bhi kisi rishte ki baat chali hai humare bachon ko taane sunane pade hai" said Shashi. (SIL I trust you but you very well know what we had faced in 7 years when ever marriage proposal came my daughters heard taunts)

"Are Nandkishore wo rishte kono kaam ke nahi rhe... par is baar hum ko pura yakin hai ki baat ban jayegi" said Buaji with excitement. (Those proposals we useless but this time I think it will worked out)

"Magar Jiji... " started Shashi but Ram cut him in between. (But Sister)

"Koi agar magar nhi mai aur Priya aaj unse milne jaa rhe hai sab thik rha to hum baat aage badhayenge" said Ram.  (No if and but... Me and Priya are going to meet them if everything gone good then we will go ahead with this proposal)

Shashi didn't wanted to marry his daughters in rich family for two reasons. First is their status difference and second is Khushi truth is very hard for this society to accept a girl with kids without marriage... They are Khushi family so they will always be at her side but he can't expect others to be generous on his daughter. He looked at Garima to know her thoughts and she nodded her head.

"Thik hai par Bhabhi aap unhe humare bare me sab bata dijiyega... Taki baad me woh humpe koi ilzaam na lagaye" (Okay but please tell them everything so in future they don't blame us)

"Ji Bhaisaab" said Priya with smile. (Yes Brother)

Payal who had came with tea ran to kitchen with tearful eyes. For the first time in her life she started having feeling for someone but now... After their first meeting in mall she had met Akash many time as his niece study in Avi and Aru school only. He came to drop and pick her as she do for her kudos but now she have to stop her growing feeling as they don't have any future together.

***************
AR Design

Opening the door of her cabin he was about enter when he faced the scene which took his breath. There in front of him Khushi was sitting on couch with Arjun who had her left feet in his hand. He was caressing her feet like caressing some flowers... Khushi is asking him to leave her but that man was not listening her. But she can even took her feet back by force why the hell she is requesting with smile damn it. He thought to shout but then remembering their last fight he gulped his anger and composing his expression he knocked the door for getting their attention.

"Mr.Raizada... Please come" said Arjun placing Khushi leg on chair front of him carefully making her hiss in pain which didn't gone unnoticed by Arnav and he ran towards Khushi.

"Khushi what happened... Tum thik ho" asked Arnav sitting on his knees in front of her. (You are fine)

"I'm fine Mr. Raizada you don't need to worry" said Khushi not looking in his eyes.

Arnav can see she is in pain he cursed himself for misinterpreting everything. He touched her feet which had turned red. Khushi pushed his hand away while giving him warning glare which didn't affect him.

"Kaise hua ye" asked Arnav with concerns. (How it's happen?)

"High heels... I don't understand these girls fascination with these stupid pencil heels... Now it's even hard to stand and Mam wants to walk" said Arjun glaring to Khushi who was busy in gazing in Arnav as if doing some research on his expression.

Taking out his Phone Arnav punched the number.

"Meera bring first add kit in Khushi cabin... It's urgent make it FAST" said Arnav on phone.

"Shift" said Arnav to Arjun and sat beside Khushi taking her feet in his lap.

Khushi was seeing same care and concern on his face which was in past. She had trust issue from start but Arnav won her heart with his caring behavior she was so sure about them that never thought before going to next level in their relationship. It was not forced but mutual. She came out of thought feeling cold and burning sensation and saw Arnav spraying pain relief spray on her feet after that he covered her feet with bandage.

"You are not moving from this couch... Just sit and rest... Meera will be here for any help you needed" said or say ordered Arnav Khushi wanted to refuse but accepted reluctantly as she knew he will not leave till she agrees.

"You had your lunch" asked Arnav and she nodded her head in no.

"What the hell Khushi... How could you be so irresponsible... Meera order healthy and good lunch for her... and yea it should be Indian" said Arnav giving Meera another shock who was on verge of fenting seeing her always angry boss in caring mode. For a change today flower is coming out of his mouth instead of fire.

"Mr. Kapoor I think it will be better of we leave her alone for a while" said Arnav not wanted to leave this Arjun with Khushi.

"Yea you are right" Arjun and Arnav sigh in relief but next moment he was about to loose his composer and strangle that Arjun neck for giving side hug to his Khush but seeing her condition he controlled himself.

Khushi was shocked to say anything the way Arnav behave today was something she never expected from him at least after their ugly fight. His behavior is making her doubt that is he the same Arnav Singh Raizada whom she knows from past 7 year. He is totally changed now but what didn't changed is his care... Concern for her and most importantly his possessiveness she can see glint of Arnav who used to get angry even anyone tried to talk with her and here Arjun open show of affection must have put him on flame... Well she don't feel pity or bad because he deserves this even worse for throwing her out of his life like shit.

***************
Gupta House

"Masi please Mumma ko mat batana... I promise dubara aisa kabhi nhi hoga" said Avi holding his ears while tears are falling from his eyes. (Aunt please don't tell this to Mom I promise I'll not do this again)

"Thik hai mai Khushi ko kuch nhi bataungi par tum jante ho na tumne jo kiya wo galat tha" said Payal with serious face. (I'll not tell this to Khushi but you know what you did was wrong)

Avi don't wish to lie he knew the way he behaved was wrong. May be he should have not fought with senior boys but he was not able to control himself when they started saying bad things about his Mom. His Mom is best mother not having father doesn't mean she is bad woman. He never wanted to threw that stone on that boy but he was small and they were big and 4 in number they started beating him for raising his voice and in anger he threw stone on boy which landed on his head. Seeing blood coming from his head teachers came and they started scolding him as he was new student and all said that he was fighting. Lastly they decided to call their family and to his relief his Payal Masi came instead of his mother. He don't want his mother to know about this and feel bad.

"Masi mujhe pata hai Maine Jo kiya wo galat hai par mai khade hoke Mumma ke bare me galat baat nhi sun Sakta... Par agli baar aisa hua to mai ladai nhi karunga jake teacher se complain kar dunga package promise" said Avi  (Masi I know what did was wrong but I can't stand quietly when he was saying bad things about Mumma... But I promise next time instead of fighting I'll complain to teacher) 

"Masi wo log bahut gande hai...  Mumma to kitni achi hai na" said Aru sitting in Payal lap. (Aunt... They were very bad.. Our Mom is very nice right)

"Hmm... Tumhari Mumma bahut achi hai... Sabse achi" said Payal hugging both kids tightly while controlling her tears. (Yea Baby your Mom is very nice person... She is best)

She don't know what to do now. It's not knew for them as they had faced worse in this 7 year period. In this country everyone loves to make judgment on women character they never think twice before proving them guilty they don't feel shame in destroying a girl character and life. In Mumbai when neighbors come to know about Khushi pregnancy they spread different rumors about her being unmarried mother. In start it's affected their life but slowly they got used to of it now what other think doesn't affect. It was fine till they were facing but she never thought that kids will face this situation so soon. She just curse that man who spoiled three innocent life in his fun.

***************

NOTE

Thanks for Vote and Comment dear.

Silent readers plz vote at least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 8.9K 60
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
960K 31.9K 59
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
658K 21K 41
แ€แ€›แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€„แ€บ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€›แ€ฏแ€ถ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ. แ€œแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€Šแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ... ...แ€™ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท....
125K 5K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...