...

By Levina101

More

Loathing Love - Chapter 1
Loathing Love Chapter 2
Loathing Love- Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter Five SNEAK PEAK!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5- FULL

344 10 6
By Levina101

OKay....I rethought the whole "Private Viewing Only For Fans" thing...I'm going to keep it public viewing for one reason....I think it's unfair to try and FORCE you to fan if you like the story and want to read it! As long as i have people actually reading my story I'm okay with only having a few fans. I would also like to say that I WOULD LOVE if you would give me some pointers maybe...on my message board or private message(preferably Priv. Messages) so i could make my story better !!! :-)

Hey! I am SOO sorry i took so long to post....You should just be glad i finished the chapter today...i was soo sick! But i am feeling better....oh btw I WANT COMMENT COMMENTS COMMENTS..and a couple of tens of votes here and there :D lol I made it SUPER long just for you! SO be happy. lol Happy reading!

Picture - Mason = Celebrity Style

*********************************************************

Loathing Love.

Chapter 5 :D

When I'm done Jazz and Luke are both looking at me like I am the most evilest person they have ever met...and then they say," That is SO mean Mel...We're in!" I grin. Those guys are going to freak when we pull the prank I thought up...

Because you see, we are going to use practically EVERY thing in the boxes. I asked Chase how many guys were coming and he said three juniors and two seniors. So, as we are pranking my brother also, there are six people to be pranked. Three Juniors and three Seniors. Even, which is good.

Now, I guess I have to explain to you the depth of our prank. Which is everywhere I KNOW the guys are going to be. I will list all of the pranks...not in order of what will happen just all the pranks, kk?

1. Itching powder in the pool

2. Clear liquid that I put around the base of the entire pool, because I KNOW guys like to dive so instead they will trip and go SPLASH!! But it is totally safe...I think.

3. We are going to call the a bunch of the guys from Jaslyn's newly bought cell phone and be like," Hey babe put me on speaker real quick kk?" basically act like a cheerleader ...then be like," So, I need you to come to my house real quick...cause you left your uh...spiderman boxers here when we went swimming cause you left in your trunks...and ...they are WAY too small to be my older brothers so...can you come get them? Thanks! Bye..." We are going to change the action figure each time for the different guys lol...but for my brother...I KNOW what boxers we should say....you will just have to wait and find out though.

4. More Itching Powder in the clothes the guys will be changing back INTO

5. Call one of the guys mom and say," Could you please come get your son? He yelling and screaming at the neighbors...One of them threatened to cal the police..."

6. Throw multiple things at them.

7. Pour pop and water and a bunch of other liquids on them.

8. If they get a shower after the itching powder pool flush the toilet in MY room

9. Replace their clothes with MY clothes.

10. And finally....take them into a bathroom, excuse myself, and lock them from the outside so they can't get out.

There you have it. Our list of "Ten Ways To Torment Teenage Boys."

This was going to be so much FUN! Oh....my....garsh I JUST GOT ANOTHER IDEA!!! For the tormenting...ya know? I whispered to Jaslyn and Luke what my other idea was. When I told them...they grinned like idiots. I told them that they should set up the other pranks while I make the 11th prank happen. The agreed and grabbed the prank stuff they needed while I went to the kitchen.

When I was done with my master piece and cleaned myself up and put the 'surprise' in my room. I was closing the door to my room and heading down the stairs when I heard the door bell ringing. I hopped the last four steps of the stairs and landed nimbly on my feet at the bottom of the stairs...just like a cat.

I headed over to the door and stood in front of it peaking outside. The guys were here but none of them noticed me...My brother was trying to figure out what key was the house key...haha. I chuckled silently and put my hand on the knob. I was just about to turn it when it turned for me...quickly and the door shoved open hard and fast right into me. I screamed in pain as the door ricocheted off my face and body but sadly, mostly my face. I fell back and slammed against the wall, head banging so hard against it that black spots appeared before my eyes which made it hard to see.

I was really dizzy and I couldn't hear that well either but I did see blurry faces surrounding me and I heard snatches of worried voices...but one really stood out and I think it was my....brothers? All I heard was," Oh.....crap....are.....alright....its.....my....fault....I.....door.....she...right there....crap...my fault."

I wanted to argue with...Chance...no Charce...no that's not even a name ...idiot....um...CHASE!! That's it! I wanted to tell Chase that it wasn't his fault...He didn't know I was by the door...I wanted too...but I couldn't 'cause the black spots were getting bigger and soon the darkness took over me completely as I slumped into warm, muscled arms, that felt...so good...so...right.

"Mel? Oh, Mel! Please wake up! I need you! WAKE UP!" The voice started out soft and ended with screaming..I was completely conscious now that Chase, I recognized his voice, just HAD to scream. I decided to play with him a little so I started breathing softer and raspier. He started shaking me and I went limp. He started saying my name over and over again..haha this is SO funny.

I made my breathing even softer barely hear-able and made it SUPER raspy. I felt something wet splatter my face and left arm in different spots and in small amounts...Oh my god...CHASE was CRYING. He was SO going to kill me..well whatever. I sucked in a short raspy breath and held it. I stopped breathing completely and went completely and utterly limp, non-moving. Chase grasped my arm and said," I'm so sorry...Oh my god I murdered my sister! What is wrong with me?! I'm such an idiot!" Then he started FULL out sobbing...loud too.

Oh my! I really couldn't take it anymore! I started BUST out LAUGHING! I was laughing so hard my abdomen hurt...really bad but I didn't care it was SO funny. It went on for a few more seconds and then I got it down to a slow chuckle but then I looked up at Chase, Jaslyn, Luke, and the guys Chase brought over face's and busted out laughing again. I was laughing so hard I actually fell off the couch...but I hit my head off the side of the couch and pain coursed through my head and entire body. I immediately stopped laughing and gasped in pain. I reached my hand up to hold my head but at the contact my head pulsed with pain and I screamed softly...at least for me it was soft. My brother cringed, and looked at me with guilty eyes. I sat up and smiled at him half-heartedly.

"Hey...at least I'm alive..huh?" Chase narrowed his eyes and glared at me so hard and evil like the first thought that came to mind was 'If looks could kill...' of course the second thought was ' Bad thing to say Melissa..nice going...although it was so worth it.'

Then, I saw Chase stand up...and the third thought that came to my mind was.... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's when I leaped up and bolted through the room and up the stairs as fast as I could, which was saying something as I was the fastest runner, boys included, in my last school. I could hear Chase yell after me," You're going to be DEAD Melissa Ann!" Oh crap..he only said my first name and my middle name together when he was mad...and I mean not mad...I mean FURIOUS. Like, red-faced, evil glare, going to spontaneously combust if he doesn't calm down...mad.

He must have loads of adrenaline because I could almost feel his breath on my neck...his arms reaching out.

He hands wrapped around my both my arms and we fell to the ground. He spun me around so I would land on my back and he puts his hand on my head...He wanted to kill me...just not hurt me...See how weird my brother is?

When we finally hit the floor it actually didn't hurt that much, but Chase pinned me to the ground and I SWEAR I heard a GROWL coming from his chest. I smirked but quickly hid it...I wanted to PRETEND to be scared... and so I made myself gulp. He glared furiously at me and snarled," You are so stupid Melissa! How could you do that?! You made me think you were DEAD you..you freaking idiot! You pretended to stop BREATHING!"

"SO!? It was a JOKE Chase! You're the one who hit me with the freaking door!" He tightened his grip on my arms so much that it hurt...bad...but I wasn't going to tell him that.

" That was a complete accident...do you honestly think that I MEANT to hit you with the flippin' door? CAUSE I DIDN'T!" He was really mad. He never yelled at me...ever.

"Chase..I just thought it would be funny..." He interrupted me.

"OH, PLEASE MELISSA! GO TELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO CARES!!!!" He un-pinned me, got up, shot me a dirty look, and left. I just laid there...too stunned to move...and too stunned to speak. I just sat there thinking for a long time.

I should apologize, I decided. I got up and walked downstairs. Huh, no one was in the living room..where could they be? OH, the pool! Duh! I walked across the house and got to the inside pool. I opened the door and....Chaos...literally. It was Chaos inside the pool room. The guys were yelling and screaming at Jaslyn and Luke who were smirking, yet yelling back at the same time. I noticed the guys were wet and really mad...I also noticed the area around the pool was gleaming...OH CRAP... the pranks! I forgot! Chase is going to kill me now. I walked forward and looked for Chase. I found him screaming at Luke. Luke was just standing there...at least until Chase shoved Luke. Luke snapped then and pushed back hard.

Chase stumbled and glared at Luke..while Luke glared back and then they attacked each other. They were shoving, pushing, kicking...no punching... yet anyway. I ran toward them. The guys and Jaslyn were rooting for...well the guys for Chase Jaslyn for Luke. It was as simple as that. I stopped when I was right next to them. I tried to get them to stop, I didn't yell though...but I tried everything else. I was trying not to yell but then Luke and Chase both went for a punch and I blew it. I screamed so loud that the window's on the door to the pool shattered. I screamed and screamed and screamed. Luke and Chase stopped fighting finally and all of them were covering their ears with their hands.

I finally stopped screaming and looked at them all and said one word...," Why?" Then, I turned and left. I walked out of the swimming pool and across the house and too my room. When I got there...I grabbed my cell phone and called Jaslyn.

RING , RING, RING, sounded in my ear. Jaslyn answered," Hey! Is the surprise set up?"

I smiled," Yup. Jazz, it is. Are the rest of the pranks set up?" I could almost hear her smile through the phone as she said," Of course and the guys just started itching like crazy. haha" I smirked.

"Good. Now, let the games begin." I smiled, thinking about the pranks that we all set up. Prank 1, completed. Prank 2, completed. Prank 3...soon to be in session.

"Jazz come upstairs and bring Luke. I hope the guys are prepared...because prank number 3 is coming their way faster than they realize." I grinned.

"Ok be up in a sec." She hung up and I closed the phone. I waited and a few minutes later I heard footsteps outside my door and a knock.

"Hurry up and get your butts in here!" Jazz opened the door and came in, Luke following behind her...like a love sick puppy. Gosh, why don't they get together? Seriously...I think EVERYONE know they like each other, even I know and I just met them a few days ago. Just, two people in the whole 11th and 12th grade didn't know and those two people were Jaslyn and Luke themselves. Maybe I should get them separately and...

"Melissa...Hello? Somebody in there?" Luke was waving his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of it and grinned sheepishly because I was thinking about getting them together...haha.

"Ya, totally Luke...I just got lost for a few minutes haha!" Ya haha is right...if they knew what I was thinking they would probably either A. Kill Me or B. Stutter, while blushing, an "Wha-what?" Ah, good times, good times.

"Okay, Jaslyn did you get the guys names and numbers before the chaos started?" I said, knowing she did, but just wanting to check.

"Of course! I even took pictures with MY phone so I could give you a face to the name and number. I know I know...I'm awesome aren't I?" Jaslyn smirked. Oh hmm I wonder who the guy was that wrapped his arms around me when I passed out...I know it wasn't my brother...if it was..that would be really weird.

"Great job! Now, the three guys in OUR grade first." I nodded to Jaslyn to get started. She pulled out her cell phone and showed me a picture of Jake, Lake, and Mason. By the way Jake, Lake, and Mason are pretty much the evil ones in the group the rest are okay and don't really talk much SO SCORE FOR ME. Jake has black hair, dark brown eyes, and really tan skin. He is really cute but as he is a total jerk...whatever. Lake is brown haired, with green eyes and pale skin. I think he was downright UGLY. Now, Mason...he had brown hair, blue eyes and tan-ish skin. Cute but total arse. Ryan and Adam are the ones that don't say anything...I mentioned them before. Ryan has black hair, dark eyes, and pale skin. Adam has blonde/brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin.

"Now, of course you know that this is Jake, Mason, and Lake mortal enemies...If you hadn't been so busy with your brother then you probably would have blown a gasket. Jake's number is 724-421-9654 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 724-421-9654 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 724-421-9654 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 724-421-9654 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 724-421-9654 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 724-421-9654 end_of_the_skype_highlighting...I'm thinking Spiderman for Jake. Mason's is 724-445-0956 and I'm thinking Batman. Lake's is 724-895-9832 and I was thinking Wolverine. Now, since there are three seniors total, including your brother. I just have to tell you two of them because you said you already knew the action figure for your brother." She took her phone back and showed me a photo and a really cute guy who had blonde hair and blue eyes and a total surfer's tan...he was cute but not THAT cute.

"This dude's name is Landon. He is a complete butt head, by the way. I was thinking Venom. His number is 724-893-7342. Now, the next guy I am going to show you is actually the guy who caught you when you passed out." She grinned suggestively and I glared at her.

"Well? We don't have all day to finish these pranks. So, HURRY UP!" She rolled her eyes and took her phone back again and then gave it back to me. I took the phone, took a deep breath, and looked at the picture. Oh......my.....GOSH! This guy was way cuter than anyone I had ever seen before...He I don't even know how to describe him. He had black hair, deep green eyes that looked like the most beautiful emerald I have ever seen. He had a slight tan that made him look so gorgeous it was impossible to look away. As I studied his face, his body, his stance in the picture I felt my insides practically melt inside...

"Well, this guy's name is Aiden. I was thinking Ninja Turtles. His phone number is only 1 digit away from your own. Yours is 724-064-8915. Aiden's phone number is 724-064-8916. Isn't that hilarious? Maybe..it's MEANT to be!" Jaslyn burst out laughing and Luke soon followed. I wasn't laughing because for once I didn't find Jaslyn's comment funny.

" Ha-ha-ha Jaslyn! That was SO funny! NOT! There was absolutely NOTHING funny about that at all! I don't even know this kid. Woopdie crap, he caught me when I passed out, any DECENT person would do that! It is NO big deal. Gosh."

Jaslyn looked at me surprised," Okay...whatever. Um, wait...what if your parents come home during the pranks?" I roll my eyes and look at the picture of my parents on my dresser. My mom was pretty I guess... brown hair, blue eyes, thin, and pale. My dad had black hair, black eyes, and tan skin....So you see...I have no idea how Chase and I got our looks.

"My parents are always on business trips. I never see them because well, they never come home. I love them but they aren't an important part of my life anymore...they practically left Chase to raise me." I said that with a completely straight face and no regret at all because they did leave Chase to raise me. When they left on their business trips it would have been easier if they just said to Chase ' have fun raising your little sister' THAT'S how long they are gone each time and they only come back for like two days, and their off again so whatever...I have more important things to worry about.

Luke and Jazz share a look and shrug probably knowing I really couldn't want to talk about my parents LESS.

"Well, Mel...let's get prank number 3 started." We called all the guys cell phones and they ALL freaked out and I think we really nailed the action figures perfectly. I personally called my brother. The conversation went something like this....

"Hello?" -Chase

"Hey, babyyy! Um, put me on speaker phone real quick...I wanna make SURE you hear me when I tell you this. Kk babe?" -Me with high pitched voice.

"Who is this? How did you get my number?" -Chase

"Stacy gave it to me! I'm her best friend, Lauren!"-Me

"Oh okay..." beep " Your on speaker phone now."-Chase

"That's Fantastical Baby! I just wanted to say two things..One..You left your incredible hulk boxers at my house when you fell in the mud that one day and you should probably come get them soon. Also...guys NEVER learn...you are so stupid and so are all you friends that are all still suffering from humiliation from all their action figure boxers being called out... Man, and I thought my own brother would be smarter than this...but as he does actually HAVE incredible hulk boxers...what more can I expect? BYE!" I said that all high pitched except the last part from "Also..." to "BYE" I was in my normal voice. I heard Chase scream through the phone "Your DEAD!"

I leaped off the bed and went over to the door, locking it....but I knew Chase had a key so I called Jazz and Luke over to help me move the dresser. They were on one side pushing and I was pulling it towards the door. Okay...there was a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing...we were moving fast...Bad thing...the dresser was all the way on the other side of the room. We were halfway across when the door burst open and six furious guys came into the room glaring.

That was when Jazz, Luke, and I all ran into the bathroom and locked the door. The guys started screaming death threats at ALL of us and pounding on the door.

Luke and Jazz looked at me, both of them seemingly scared and Luke said," Is there a window anywhere around here?" And do you know what I did? I laughed...and laughed and laughed.

"Luke...they aren't going to do anything to us! Just watch." I mean these guys seriously don't have the guts to do anything to me...I know Brazilian Jujutsu and boxing. I was about to open the door when I realized they guys probably didn't know that I knew Brazilian Jujutsu and boxing...only Chase would know and he forgets things when he's angry...that's how he got that black eye a few years back.

I turned around and went to the secret compartment my dad had installed in the bathroom when we first moved it, opened it, and got out the gun that was hidden there. I turned back around and heard Luke and Jazz gasp. I looked up, unloaded the gun, put the bullets back in the compartment, and gave the gun to Jaslyn.

"Okay...this gun is NOT loaded...but Chase and the others will think it is. If you hear struggling when I go out...wait a few moments and come out with the gun. Tell whoever is near me to let me come over to you. After that we run for it and hide in my secret place. There...we will act on prank number 4...since prank number 3 is now complete." I smiled as Luke and Jaslyn nodded. "Oh, and if there isn't struggling then...well just do the same thing. Alright, are you ready?"

Jazz and Luke both nodded and looked at the door. I took a deep breath, smirking, and opened the door. No one was there. I walked out the door completely and into my room shutting the bathroom door slightly behind me. Where did they go? I turned around to check my closet when warm arms wrapped around me. I immediately knew I had been tricked...and Aiden was holding me...I guess I can go easy on him.

Because I knew it was Aiden I said," Aiden...I'll give you ONE warning and ONE warning only...let me go or else you will regret it...very badly." I felt his arms tighten around me.

"How did you know my name?" He murmured, close to my ear, his breath tickling the back of my neck...and oh my...his voice was so sweet, yet husky as the same time. No, Melissa! Concentrate!

"I have my ways...Now, Aiden...Let me go now...or else." I snapped at him, forcing my voice to almost drip with acid.

"Nah, I don't think so...'cause you see you really embarrassed my friends and I with you and your friends little prank."

Oh no he DIDN'T just call one of Luke, Jazz, and I's pranks LITTLE! He was getting the rear-naked choke definitely! I am so going to Brazilian Jujutsu his butt.

"Fine...but I warned you. Chase! Call 911. Haha." I wasn't really going to put him in the hospital so I said the last part with major sarcasm.

Aiden laughed and that's when I acted. I jammed my elbow into his stomach causing him to let go of me, and then I twisted him around and jumped on his back. I wrapped my left arm cleanly under his neck, his chin in my elbow crease. Then, I put my left hand on my right arm, which I situated on Aiden's shoulder, and wrapped my right arm all the way to the other side of his head and held him in the choke. I counted... 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...BAM. Aiden hit the floor unconscious. I see the guys all look at me in shock. The guys all step forward and I look at Chase and mouth," Sorry, no choice." And then I run at him grabbing his head and perform the Brazilian Jujutsu Gelatin Choke. He falls too. I feel hands grab my waist and I throw my elbow backwards as hard as I can and when I feel the guys hands release and hear a thud I turn around...ah...Landon...I didn't even know the dude...well, too bad. Three down...three to go and funny thing is they are all juniors left. I look at Mason, Lake, and Jake...Mason first...then Lake...and last but not least...oh who am I kidding? Last and TOTALLY least Jake. Okay I get in my boxing stance and look at Mason. He smirks at me...the arse. I motion with my finger for him to come to me. He walks up to me until he is probably about two feet away and that is when I take action. I jump into the air and twist, kicking his head and knocking him out with my foot. I then look at Lake and he smirks at me and gets into a...karate stance? What the...?! Does he seriously know karate? Well, what does it matter I can beat him anyway. He starts circling me and I start circling him too. We get closer and closer during our circling until we were about two feet apart, which really isn't a lot of space. Hmm, I wonder where he learned karate. Maybe he learned it from that place by the beach.

I was totally zoning out, which is so NOT a good thing to do when fighting, when pain erupted on my left side. I blinked and stumbled, nearly falling. I looked at Lake and realized he had KICKED me. Oh, no, he is SO going to get it. I ran at him kicking him and punching him as hard as I could. He blocked some but then apparently it got too much for him to handle and a hard, quick jab to the jaw knocked him out. I stood there, breathing heavily, and I had completely forgotten about Jake until I was twisted about and pushed to the ground, hard. I groan slightly and look up at Jake, just as he is leaning down on his knees and positioning himself between my legs. He puts his left hand on the ground for balance and the other on my chest so I can't move. I gulp and look up at him with pleading eyes.

He looks at me and says," Ah...who's laughing NOW Melissa? Oh, that's right...I AM!" and to make himself clearer he starts laughing like a maniac. I smirk, but quickly hide it and put on a smile.

"Oh, Jake...Don't move..." I try to say it in an innocent voice...even though it is total acting and total crap. Jake looks at me surprised but then grins.

"I won't, Melissa..." HA! He is such a sucker and a total creep. I wrap my legs around his waist tightly and with my right hand grab his left wrist and then I wrap my left arm over and under his arm connecting it with the front of my wrist and then I pull his arm all the way up to the middle of his back and turn him with my legs. This move is called the Kimura Shoulder Lock. If I don't let go soon I could break his shoulder. Just as I thought that...the screaming started.

"OW! MELISSA! LET ME GO! PLEASE! OW!! OW!! LET ME GO! PLEASE! OW! OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" I laughed as he shrieked like a girl and then I let go and jumped up.

I then ran over to the bathroom and shouted," Drop the gun and come out. The guys are down and we need to RUN...because they are getting up!" I immediately heard a cling and the door burst open. I saw Jazz and Luke and nodded to the door. We heard the guys start to shuffle and we booked out of there as fast as possible. I started to lead because they didn't know where my secret place was. I ran all the way up the stairs and into the attic. When I got there I went to my secret door and unlocked it. I ushered Luke and Jaslyn inside and then went inside myself, closing the door and locking it from the inside.

Then, I turned around and smiled warmly at my secret haven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 7.6K 21
"I'm gay." My eyes grow so big as I stop breathing, but two seconds later I'm bursting with laughter. "Okay funny," I finally tone down my laugh as...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
7.2K 120 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...
7.5K 1.1K 100
~this idle mind is no devil's workshop~ •••~•••~••• ||Featured on WATTPAD CHRONICLE -May2018 (wattpad's official monthly magazine)|| || Featured on W...