Headphones (Naruhina)

Av LuLuvzAthy

COMPLETED Naruto Uzimaki is a famous actor and singer. Tons of girls have huge crushes on him, he ends up goi... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6 concert pt. 1
7 concert part 2
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
authors note
17
18 Birthday Special
19
Scenery!
20
21
THANK U!!
22
23 halloween special🎃
Claires short backstory
authors note
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 christmas eve special
32 christmas special
33 Birthday Special
34
AUTHORS NOTE im sooo sorry!!
35
36 VALENTINES SPECIAL
37
38
39
Should I?

9

6.5K 173 132
Av LuLuvzAthy

Hinata's POV

These decorations look great! we got all the food and stuff for the party and we're now waiting for people to come. a few people are already here but we don't know why because it's an hour before the party starts. Naruto, Sasuke, Ino, Sai and Tenten are currently already here just chilling on the couch. everyone Id wearing normal party clothes like a tank top and shorts or pats and sweatshirt but I'm wearing the largest sweatshirt I own and leggings. the sweatshirt actually reaches my knee's so it's covering my Murasaki outfit but I have my mask in my room. my room is actually locked but it's not that secure because you cant open the lock with a penny.

"Hina, are you ready to change when needed?" Sakura asked whispering to me, I smiled with a nod and headed to sit with Naruto and the others. "so why are you guys here so early?" I asked swinging my legs over the arm of the couch "Well we thought we would help out with decorating but we obviously don't need to" Tenten said scratching the back of her neck "bu we don't know why Sasuke is here " Ino stated with a questioning look, "he probably came to see Sakura" Sai said calmly, "w-what that's not true, right Sasuke?" Sakura said with a blush spread across her face, we all turned to see Sasuke blushing without denying it "oh my goodness" Sakura squealed with a darker blush "Ino, I thought you had a crush on Sasuke?" I said "yeah I used to" she shrugged while Sai braided her hair, "hmm I see what's going on" I smirked with a light giggle. "n-nothings going on" Ino flushed. Sai said nothing and kept braided her long hair.

I totally ship them.

"anyway the party should be starting soon, when will Murasaki get here?" Naruto asked "oh s-she's already here" Sakura said nervously "Sakura. a word" I said dragging her into the corner "what are you thinking?" "well you cant leave your room as Murasaki and then pretend to walk through the door" she whined. "good point."" I sighed and walked back to the group.

"so can we see her?" Ino squealed "Um not exactly?" Sakura said in more of a question then a statement. "why not?" Naruto asked "b-because she's still getting ready" I said "but we can talk to her through the door!" Ino said getting up and admiring her braid then running around the Penthouse. "Hina" Sakura said "got it" I nodded and ran past the group and out the window to the ledges. I have to admit it's a nice view from up here but it completely ruins the mood when I look down and see that I could fall to my death.

I slowly crawled along the thin ledges that lead to my open window. me and Sakura made this plan earlier this morning just incase and that just incase became a reality and now I could possibly fall. I reached my window and accidently slipped a little causing me to shriek in a high pitched tone. "what was that?" I heard Naruto ask outside my door "U-uh I didn't hear anything." Sakura said. I quietly climbed into my room and fell to the ground.

I took of the sweatshirt and leggings revealing Galaxy leggings and a black flowy tank top. I still wore my black converse but nobody will notice that. I slipped on my mask and crept up to the door. "H-hello?" I asked leaning against the door, I heard Sakura have a sigh of relief and a few gasps.

"Murasaki?" Ino asked excitedly "yes?" I said calming down a bit "is that really you?" she asked like a little girl, I opened the door slightly and showed half of my body, "Hi" I said meekly, "oh my gosh!! it's you!" she yelled running in and giving me a tight hug. I have her a pat on the back before Sakura pulled her away and gave me a thumbs up, "Murasaki? you remember me?" Naruto asked with a smirk "of coarse. we sang together on stage two nights ago" I stated calmly "great! I was wondering if you could-" Sakura cut him off before he could say anything more "okay Murasaki will be out in a bit when more people are here" Sakura said pushing everyone back to the main room. "omg Hina I thought you fell off the building when you screamed" she sighed "I thought I was going to fall too" I whined "anyway good work. do you know what song you want to sing tonight?" she asked "Um maybe.... Ancient History by Set it Off" I suggested "ooh~ I love that song" Sakura cooed.

we started talking about backup plans when Sakura's phone dinged. her face turned white as she read some message "w-what I it?" I asked "Shinon's coming" she said "WHAT!" I screamed "shush" she whispered putting her "b-but" "I know, we'll just have to deal with her or she'll tell everyone we did something horrible to her" Sakura stated "yeah, but she's probably going to say we poisoned her drink or something" groaned "ya know what we'll just tell her off about it" Sakura gave in, "just stay in here until I knock" "right."

/later/

I've been in here for a while but I have to wait for Sakura to give me the signal. I decided to peak out the door. I saw a lot of people in regular clothes. all the people I saw were all the nice people in the school and then their was some of Shinon's friends standing in a corner with a smirk. then the door burst open revealing. me?

"Murasaki omg!!"

"I'm a huge fan!"

what?

"Hello! I'm Murasaki the one and only!" she flaunted. that's not me obviously. that's obviously a wig and she doesn't have the right eye color, no body does except for my family because we have unique ancestors. she does have eyes close to mine though. but there's only one person with those eyes and that's Shinon .

"Hina come on" Sakura said dragging me into the main room, "Liar! this is Murasaki!" Sakura yelled from across the room still holding onto my hand. "b-but that's not me" Shinon said acting hurt with a couple people getting mad and standing next to the fake Murasaki "oh really? prove it" Sakura growled "u-uh" she mumbled awkwardly "how would you know! you said Murasaki would be here and here she is" Shinon's friends stated standing in front of her. "this is Murasaki because we saw her earlier" Naruto stated walking over to us with everyone else.

"how about you two sing to see who is the real Murasaki" Someone yelled making a lot of people cheer. "I'm fine with that. I was asked tossing anyway" I said meekly "o-oh my voice is a bit strained from singing at the concert" Shinon stated smugly making a few people back away and join our side. "the concert was two days ago your voice should be fine" Tenten said with a glare "right. I-i'm fine. let's do this" she said sashaying over to the small stage we set up earlier.

I'll go first by singing Ancient History by set it off" I said with a warm smile making a few of the guys, including Naruto to blush. I didn't know I had that effect on people.

anyway I better start singing. (video above)

"No, there's no denying chemistry this strong

Yes, pretend it's right but we both know it's wrong

Thinking about the storm advancing

Thinking about the lightning dancing in your eyes

But i, can't shake these memories I bring inside

Tension builds, I think we're under-thinking part time thrills

I know, I know how to drive you wild

You know, you know how to make me smile

But I need you to be my ancient history

Damn, pick up the phone, I know I'm drunk again

And you, know my intentions cause it's two AM

It's fun and games until we both get hurt

We play with fire cause we like the way it burns

No use in catching up a sinking ship

This is the last time we do this, baby

This is the last time you taste my lips

I know, I know how to drive you wild

You know, you know how to make me smile

But I need you to be my ancient history

I know, I know who you really are

You know, you know how to break my heart

But I need you to be my ancient history

You'll get cast away

Let me throw you cross the bed

Got you running cross my head

When I know I should be sleeping

But I can't escape

You're addicted to the last taste

Imagine that we trust

But you're begging for it, screaming for it

Here we go, now it's time to cut the cord

And abandon all support

I know, I know how to drive you wild

You know, you know how to make me smile

But I need you to be my ancient history

I know, I know who you really are

You know, you know how to break my heart

But I need you to be my ancient history"

I stopped and stepped off the stage next to Sakura who gave a side hug. "Ill sing stay by Zedd and Allessia Cara" Shinon said confidently

"waiting for the time to pass you by. hope the winds of change with change your mind.

I could give you a thousand reasons wh-"

"I'm sorry but your not Murasaki" I girl stated "ugh whatever" Shinon groaned and walked out onto the balcony. "I'll be right back" I said earning a few 'awe's from the crowd.

I walked out into the cold winter breeze hitting my face and making my hair sway. "Hey Shinon. why did you do that?" I asked adjusting my mask, "I'm not Shinon" she laughed evilly "Shinon. I know it's you" I said again, "how did you know?" She sighed in defeat, "I know your eyes and voice" I stated softly "how though?" She mumbled "I go to your school of coarse" I answered stepping in front of her with a closed eye smile. "I see" she said with a genuine smile "that's means I treated you horribly like everyone else" she said sadly. "yes you did, but you don't want to be mean do you?" I said looking at the snow falling on my hands, "no I don't... but I don't know how to communicate with people so I don't know how to react to nice people because I've only known the bad part of the world my whole life" she mumbled.

"there's this girl. I treat her like crap. more so than others. and I actually admire her a lot" she said "Hinata Hyuga" I stated "yes. and she's so bubbly and has so many nic friends who always hang out with her for fun! she's great at the Piano and her group of friends is so colorful while mine is mean and dull" she sighed. "I just want to be friends with her"

"maybe you can" I replied "ha, she would never talk to me after what I've done" "sometimes a good apology and a genuine smile go a long way" I smiled "she'll probably just say yes because she's too nice" "and maybe she'll mean it. maybe she want's to be your friend, just show her to real you" I suggested, It's kinda weird talking about myself. oh well!

"your right! I'll talk to her on Monday! by the way I'm sorry for pretending to be you. My 'friends' said it would be a good prank" She apologies "it's fine." I said "oh I should also warn Hinata about Toneri" "what's wrong with Him?" I asked curiously. "He is a bully for one, worse than me because he does it for fun. but he actually likes Hinata, he's like a Yandere without the killing" she said scrunching up her nose. "I'll keep that in mind" I mumbled "what" "nothing."

"well I'm gonna head home and watch some Voltron on Netflix" Shinon smiled "sounds good!" I replied "bye" "goodbye!"

I walked back into the penthouse and stopped at the counter to grab a few twizzlers. "what was that about?" Sakura asked grabbing one of my twizzlers. "I'll tell you later. let's just say we're gonna get a nice surprise on Monday" I smiled

okay so sorry if this was too long. I actually just didn't want to leave it on a cliff hanger because that would be mean. but if your a person who has read some of my other books more specifically 'I think I love her' and 'College complications' I want you to answer a question. what did this chapter have that the other two books had on occasion, hint- it's a food and it's toward the end of the story. pretty easy and I honestly don't know if anyone will answer or even read this but if you do, ur awesome! anyway,

BAI!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

12.6K 503 45
A NaruHina fanfic. Canon setting. Hinata Hyuuga. The gentle, shy and kind first-born of the main Hyuuga household. She had always been perceived as w...
42.7K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...
58.2K 2.4K 51
"Sasuke Uchiha''. He is rich like hell, popular, handsome, wise and he has everything men wish to have. He joined the gang due to something but no on...
36.3K 885 24
After running late for school again and being sent to the principal, Hinata Hyuga - one of the class tops must be Naruto Uzumaki's "personal teacher"...