He's Back (Sequel)

By PSNT-Joseph

She knew that she missed him , but that's not him anymore . He looked so different , everything about him has... More

PRIVATE
Note
One : He's Back
Two : Not what I Expected
Three : Trying
Four : Clarification
Important
Five : Mistakes
Six : Regret
Seven : At Work
Eight : At Their Home
Nine : Him Again
Ten : Phone Call
Eleven : Meeting Him
Thirteen : Falling for him
Fourteen : A Talk
Fifteen : Feelings
Sixteen : Sorry Isn't Enough
Seventeen : Regrets
Eighteen : Moving Out And... Jealousy?
Nineteen : Shocking News
Twenty : Wait What!
Twenty One : I'm Pregnant
Twenty Two : A Surprise
Twenty Three : After The Accident
Twenty Four : Re-union

Twelve : Nothing To Him

8.4K 285 185
By PSNT-Joseph

Surprise ! Another update sweethearts ! I hope you like the chapter and enjoy reading it !

Don't forget to vote and comment 💜😉

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

" Inna "

I slammed the door shut and ran upstairs , I ran down the hall and opened his door , I know what I have to do !

I found him on his bed , his hair was loose and he was wearing some black shorts and a T-shirt . Once he saw me he stood from the bed , anger showing on his face , and before he can talk , I beat him with my words .

" What am I to you ?! Huh ! What am I to you ! What feelings do you have for me ?! I want to know ! Just tell me ! I gave myself to you .. I .. I loved you ! And what did you do ! Huh ! You pushed me away ! You hurt me a lot before , and while you were away , I waited for you , but what did you do in return ! You pushed me away ! You hurt me ! Called me names and accused me of things that I've never done ! Tell me !!! What am I to you ! "

Tears streamed down my face as I was screaming . I can feel my heart tighten with every second , I can see that his face is emotionless , he just stares at me so I continued

" what did I ever do to you ? You brought a girl here ! And had sex with her in front of my eyes ! Why would you do that to me ?! "
I was sobbing at this moment , I don't understand , why is this happening to me ? What did I ever do to deserve this !

He sighed and sat on the bed calmly , he ran his fingers through his hair and looked at me again before speaking

" You made me this way , what I went through in jail made me this way .. You ! When your friend came and told me about you and your fucking teacher , I didn't believe that you could do this to me ... But the next visit , he came and show me pictures of you and that fucker together , sitting at some park and he was holding you to his chest ! "

I frowned and remembered what he's talking about ... Yes ! Alexander hugged me that day in the park when I received my scholarship in California , but then I decided to have a rest from studying until I can stand on my own feet and I would submit again to collage .. But wait ! What friend !? .. Right !! ... Damn you Mason for what you did !

" You deserve what you're going through now , Inna ! You brought all this to yourself , and to answer your question .. Nothing Inna . To me , you're nothing but some bitch I fucked and enjoyed her tight pussy "

I felt my heart tighten at his words .. I let out a sob , I was just a bitch to him ! Kane was right .. Joshua never loved me .. He never did .

I looked at him and saw him grabbing his cigarette pack taking one before lightening it . He looked at me before taking a long drag .

" If you're looking for a good fuck , you know how big I am .. You used to scream my name before "
He chuckled before looking at me up and down .. Monster , this is not Josh , Josh who I used to know isn't that cruel ..

No , he's always been a monster , you just chose to ignore that fact .

I felt disgusted by his words .

" I hope you burn in hell , Joshua . You never tried to ask me , you didn't try to talk to me after you got back and accused me of being with Alexander , you didn't try to listen to me , but you know what , I'm the one to blame , because I once loved someone like you , a monster .. I'm leaving , I hope you live your life happily now .. The bitch that you know , will disappear from your life "

I said calmly after wiping my tears , you're not going to ruin my life again Joshua .. I won't allow you .

I saw a confused look on his face before I turned and walked out of his room . I felt like I was going to pass out , but no ! You're not going to win Joshua .

I walked towards the stairs and started to go down , I heard steps behind me but I didn't bother to turn around and continued to walk until I reached down .

I walked towards the front door but stopped , I got my keys from my bag and removed the house key from them before throwing it on the floor .

I opened the door and walked out slamming the door behind me , I looked back at the house knowing that it will be the last time I see it .

I will leave you Joshua , I will leave this house and find myself after you ruined me before .

I don't want to think of the results now .. But what I know , is that I'm never going back .

••••••••••••••••••••

I knocked on Mike's door and waited for them to open , I am standing on their porch now , with tears running down my face
I can't help but feel how pathetic I am .. I was nothing to him , he said it himself .

The front door opened and Mike frowned probably at how I look , he brought me to his naked chest and wrapped his arms around me .

" Shhh .. It's OK , you're fine .. You're fine , sweetheart . Come with me "

He whispered as he pulled me inside the house , I felt so numb . He closed the door and walked me to the living room .

He sat me on a sofa and stood in front of me , I didn't notice that he's wrapping just a towel around his waist .

I looked down and wiped my face with the back of my hand , I sniffed and started to talk

" where's Kane ?"

It came out as a whisper , I didn't want to look at him or his body , his sinful body .

" He got a phone call from his father saying that his mother is really sick , he had to travel to them half an hour ago "

He said making me nod , great ! Now Kane has left and I'm here not knowing what to do . And my mother is still on her trip with her friends . I think I will just take my things and leave , I might stay at some hotel or something until I figure out what would I do.

Suddenly Mike knelt in front of me on the floor , I looked at him and saw him staring deeply at me before asking .

" Why were you crying ? What happened ?"

I just shook my head , not knowing whether I should tell him or not , I'm not that close with Mike as I am with Kane . Besides I don't wanna talk about it .

" I just don't wanna talk about it "

I said slowly looking at him and he nodded understanding , I looked at him and it's the first time I'm close to him like that , I can see the piercing in his nose and his ear , his tattoos that goes from his neck down his body .

" God .. Even when you're crying , you're still hot as fuck "

He suddenly mumbled before holding my face between his big hands , I frowned at his words and his actions .

" What are you doing , Mike ?" I asked slowly trying to move away from him lightly.

" Shhh .. You know , when I saw you in the towel that day , I wanted to rip it from your body and take you right there on your bed .. I wanted to ravish your body , I wanted to make you feel what a woman would feel "

He said dangerously as he pulled me closer to him , I gasped at his words and started to feel wetness between my legs , No no , I can't feel like this !

Why not ? You're a woman and you have feelings , and this man will fulfil your needs .

" I will fuck you hard that you will never forget the feeling of my big cock inside your little pussy .. You will never forget the way your body will shake as I give you countless orgasms  .. Let me take you to another world "

He said huskily as he started to lean , I gulped and started to breath heavily , I don't know what the hell came over me , but I started to lean as well .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 56 7
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
2.9K 385 31
**This is old & somewhat cringey but some people still like it, you may not** A twisted story how adopting a strange teenage boy can go wrong. What...
265K 2.9K 60
Lied to, back stabbed, toyed with, beaten, abused, cheated, unloved, betrayed, lost, hurt. This is how Rose feels every day. She turns sixteen in a f...
59K 2.7K 57
He's always lurking in the shadows, always watching. She can feel his presence constantly, but she can tell no one. She is alone. The kingdom rests o...