✔Invisible Girl | Bts Seokjin

By Marili_Cruz

~°˖✧ "For fucks sake Y/N!! I can't see you naked, I can't see you period, so hurry up and change." I grabbed... More

♔Authors Note♔
🎖Awards Page🎖
• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
✎•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26: Final Chapter•
Authors Note: Book Q&A
Easter Eggs + Q&A
Hani's Diary
✧˖°Invisible Friendzone°˖✧
Fan Art!!
Sequel Update

•Chapter 7•

2.1K 136 27
By Marili_Cruz

◈◈◈◈◈◈

*Y/N POV*

I wasn't very comfortable yet with him, but Hani seemed a lot more easy-going and friendly. Men in general were people I wanted to avoid. I always felt uncomfortable around them. I always felt uneasy.

She spoke to me politely, asking me a lot about my family and life in general.

It was so that she could find out more about where I came from and try to connect me to Jin's existence.

Even so, it sounded like she was simply being friendly, her actions also being simple and sweet.

"So, you're 21 hu?"

I nodded.

"Well, that's nice. Do you know how you died?"

I shook my head, remembering nothing past three years before.

The only reason I knew I was 21 was due to the calendar on his fridge.

While we talked, Hani went to the fridge, taking out some ingredients to make breakfast, and began cooking.

She was particularly interested in how I knew Korean.

She thought it was funny how my dad taught me and how I ended up in the list of future wives of his client's kids. A wife. I would have preferred to stay single for ever as long as I wasn't reminded of how dirty and disgusting I felt.

It was funny... Yet it only made me sad.

Looking over at the bed, I noticed Jin tossing and turning, his face scrunched up as he turned one last time.

"You should wake him up. He has to go to work."

I nodded at Hani, walking over to him.

Before I could even say anything, the small corgi had hopped onto the bed, licking his face wildly.

Not long after did he wake up, his hands cleaning out his eyes while I stood frozen in place.

What was I supposed to do anyway?

Run?

A little late for that no?

Looking over at Hani, I turned away in an attempt to escape the predicament I had fallen upon but only found that damn corgi barking at me...

Again.

"What's wrong princess-"

He was now sitting up, looking at me as I struggled to sneak away.

He froze.

Something in his eyes changed when he got up, walking over to pet her.

"So you're still here? Hani?"

I nearly felt my heart fall out of my chest when he began to ask at first, thinking he was talking about me until he said her name.

Did he not remember I was there?

"I'm simply cooking for us. Now, hurry up or you'll be late for work. Y/N already picked out your suit for today."

"I did?"

"Who did?"

It went silent.

He had totally forgotten I was there in the first place.

Both of us stood silent before he turned to get his things off of the bed.

Hani had left them at the foot of his bed for him to get into after his shower, but I hadn't realized she'd say it was me.

He simply walked quietly to the restroom, leaving us behind with his back turned to us.

He seemed a bit... Weird.

He was so open to Hani, but as soon as he heard my name or even acknowledged me his tone of voice would change.

He'd sound almost... Kind.

A bit shy and annoyed, but kind nonetheless. If reminded me of someone, someone who had been just ascaring, but his name was hard to remember.

"He's a weird one, trust me," She said putting a plate down on each seat.

"Come eat. He'll be out in a bit."

I nodded politely sitting down at the head of the table while waiting.

Oh yeah... She can't see me... I forgot.

"Give me a sec, I need to make some pancakes. You like pancakes right?"

"Mhn," I answered, this time remembering she couldn't see me nod.

"Well, I'll make some real quick. Don't touch anything until I finish. I'll also make a chocolate banana smoothie. I hope you like it!"

"That sounds great," I answered.

It hadn't even been ten minutes when he came out of the shower, his wet hair residing over his face while his black suit was fitted perfectly for his lean body.

At that moment he did look like a CEO.

If not a CEO at the very least the son of one.

He came over next to me, and before I could protest, he began pulling at my chair, freezing in place when he felt how heavy it was.

"Oh," was all he said, turning to sit to my left.

"Sorry," I whispered, hoping he wouldn't get angry at me for taking his seat.

"It's nothing," he answered, petting his Corgi's head.

"You better not fucking eat with those damn dirty hands you little shit," Hani yelled, her back still to us.

"Framing Beach," he let out under his breath, which made me giggle.

Why didn't he just curse?

He got up, walking to the sink next to her, and opened the tap.

Before he could even put his hands under it, Hani had grabbed onto his ear, pulling it hard as he yelled out angrily.

"What the fu-"

"Say shit under your breath one more time you little slut and I'll personally make sure you can't reproduce you hear?"

I couldn't help it.

I bursted out laughing, watching as he struggled while she continued to pull at his ear all the while simultaneously flipping the pancakes.

It was hilarious.

And kinda cute.

Seemed like siblings to me.

But they weren't siblings.

They were engaged.

Like the guys had said, his childhood friend and now fiancé.

Finally letting him go, Jin finished washing his hands and once again sat next to me.

He was a charming guy, that could be seen from a distance, but he was also really dorky from what Hani had told me.

She has said she had no interest in him whatsoever.

It was merely a publicity stunt done between their parents.

The only reason he had accepted was to simmer down the gay rumors going on about him, even though he reassured everyone he was straight, no one really believed him.

I mean who would?

A handsome single man, head of a business company, with no sort of girlfriend nor any dating rumors or scandals what so ever involving females would for sure bring one or two suspicious assumptions.

Heck, even I would have thought he was gay if not for the way the guys talked about him in high school. He could be what ever he wanted, but definitely coming clean would help. I could only guess his father was one of those unaccepting parents who believed in sexist ideology or even that woman and men should only marry the opposite sex. I had heard it before, at my aunts house. My cousin had always made sexist remarks, the mere thought of him making me feel nauseous.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked, hoping he'd be a bit more open to me today than he had been the night before, using the question to take my mind off of unpleasant memories.

He seemed really sweet, and if I wanted to stay any longer in that apartment, I'd have to make sure to at least invoke his pity on me.

"I slept fine. And you?" He asked hastily.

Maybe he wasn't as kind after all.

◆◇◆◇◆

🐨I mean tbh I shouldn't be posting this first, but it doesn't hurt does it.

Enjoy the long return of Invisible Girl.

Mama KoalaBeaw

~♔~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
115K 2.8K 21
you and Yoongi have been enemies since you were children his carefree attitude has always clashed with your work hard mentality but during a company...
36.9K 1.3K 50
"What are you wearing?" Yoongi said, looking at you up and down with surprise present in his tone. "My outfit!" You said, walking past him deliberat...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...