Lost Memories (Taehyung X Jen...

De Diamond_Fate

HIGHEST RANKING IN FANFICTION - #68 It felt like I know him before... His voice is very familiar, his eyes... Mais

One
Two
Four
Five
◆ Six ◆
◆ Seven ◆
◆ Eight ◆
◆ Nine ◆
◆ Ten ◆
◆ Eleven ◆
◆ Twelve ◆
◆ Thirteen ◆
◆ Fourteen ◆
◆ Fifteen ◆
◆ Sixteen ◆
◆ Seventeen ◆
◆ Eighteen ◆
◆ Nineteen ◆
◆ Twenty ◆
◆ Twenty - One ◆
◆ Twenty - Two ◆
◆ Twenty - Three ◆
◆ Twenty - Four ◆
◆ Twenty - Five ◆
◆ Twenty - Six ◆
◆ Twenty - Seven ◆
◆ Twenty - Eight ◆
◆ Twenty - Nine ◆
◆ Thirty ◆
◆ Thirty - One ◆
◆ Thirty - Two ◆
◆ Thirty - Three ◆
◆ Thirty - Four ◆
◆ Thirty - Five ◆
◆ Thirty - Six ◆
◆ Thirty - Seven ◆
◆Thirty - Eight ◆
◆ Thirty - Nine ◆
◆ Forty ◆
◆ Forty - One ◆
◆ Forty - Two ◆
◆ Forty - Three ◆
◆ Forty - Four ◆
◆ Forty - Five ◆
◆ Forty - Six ◆
◆ Forty - Seven ◆
◆ Forty - Eight ◆
◆ Forty - Nine ◆
◆ Fifty ◆
◆ Fifty - One ◆
◆Fifty - Two ◆
◆ Fifty - Three ◆
◆ Fifty - Four ◆
◆ Fifty - Five ◆
Thank You Yeorobun!
UPDATE (BOOK II)
YEOROBUN! KAMSAHABNIDA!
PROMOTING BOOKS!
NEW STORY FOR TAENNIE

Three

7.1K 231 27
De Diamond_Fate

- Taehyung's

"I am...Taehyung. I have 4D charm, everyone knows it. But behind those weird stuffs and happy smiles I'm having have a sorrowful story behind..."
          I expresses the first line with a smile.
And I sighed from the last before continuing the story.

"I loved a woman. She's an idol as well. I met her when we were still trainees. Our companies are different but have a partnership so we have the chances to each other everyday of trianing. She's sexy and fierce yet she have a cute side. She's considerate, caring ang loving. And even though it was 4 years ago, I'm still regretting of what I've done to her. Her father don't want me to be her husband because I'm fust from a normal family of farmers and I'm not rich nor influencial, and her parents set an arranged marriage for her."
        I paused for a while and breathe deeply...

Then I continued...

"When she told me about the arrange marriage, I felt indignated. I felt so unfair and gone to a bar. Even though I don't drink alcohol, I did drinking and let myself got drunk. I danced with some girls trying to erase the feeling of unfiarness. After that, I stopped and drink again. Then a woman walks towards me, she started kissing my neck. What I did wrong there was I didn't stop the woman..."
        I started tearing up.

"I didn't stop the woman from kissing my neck the time I saw my girlfriend at the entrance..."
       Now, I'm crying.

"But the person I loved didn't get mad, she even considered me. She wants to believe that I'm just doing those because I feel indignated. She wants me to explain and go with her outside. She's not mad. She even doesn't got mad even she saw with her eyes that I'm letting a woman kiss my neck..."
       I cried while admiting my fault.

"And the worst thing I've ever done is that I yelled at her infront of many people...I told her to leave me, that I know she's from a rich family. And I know that's she's not going to be mine. I shouted out loud that I don't love her anymore and what I wanted was her fame. And then I yelled again, go leave me. I'll spend my time making out with this girl, pointing the girl who kissed my neck."
         I cried that I almost spit my lungs and heart.

"She cried and apologized, then she walked outside gently. I let her go that time. I'm really frustrated. I let her go...I yelled at her. She walks alone outside...I didn't follow her. Then what happen next....I'm sorry. I'm...I'm sorry."
        I can't speak. I feel so useless. I feel so guilty.

"I'm sorry!"
       Jimin hugged me and Jungkook's tapping my back as I cried and yelled an apology.

While crying...
I did reminisced everything...

* Flashback *

"Taetae, can we talk?"
        I was with her. We are lying on the grass, star gazing happily when suddenly she turned to be serious.

She sat and faced me.

"Sure, My Jendeukie. What are we going to talk about?"
        I sat also facing her, I held her hand and smiled but her expression was undefinable.

"About my parents."
       She bowed her head looking at our interlocked fingers.

"Whay about them? Are they gonna accept me now, I'm going to be an idol anyway."
       I smiled at her and cheering her up.

"Not that, Taehyung."
       The way she called me, it mihht be serious. She's only calling me 'Taehyung' when it's serious.

"What is it, My Jendeukie?"
       I already knew thay her parents wont accept me, and that made me ready to anything she might say so I still smiled at her...

"They set an arranged marriaged for me and one of the son of their company partner."
       She looked at seriously but I dom't want to believe whatever she says that time...

"Don't joke, My Jendeukie. I don't want you to get married with other guy. You're only mine, you promised me that."
        I laughed and don't want to look at her eyes. I know she's serious but I don't want to believe it.

Then she looked at me seriously worried.

"Then...we're going to be apart?...I'll just walk, My Jendeukie."
       I stood up and tried to walk away bu-t she answered...

"I'll do something to stop it, Taehyung. Please, just wait."

        I smiled at her and continued to walk away.

She followed me, so I run leaving her behind and hid from somewhere so she couldn't see me.

Then I texted Jimin to go with me.
But he didn't want to since he's practicing over some dances.

I felt so indignated.
As I think of what she told me, I got more frustrated and frustrated that I end uo walking in to a bar. Then everything started.

While getting drunk, a woman walked infront of me and kissed me.

And what I did, I captured a photo of her kissing my neck and sent it to Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, Jisoo, Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jennie. Then I laughed, and in no time...

Jennie walks in the bar...

"Taehyung-a, let's talk."
      Her tone wasn't mad.

"Are you mad? Someone's kissing my neck."
      I chuckled and pushed the girl who's kissing my neck. I stood up infront of Jennie, and looked at her straight.

"No, Taehyung. I'm not mad. I understand that you're just feeling unjust that's why you're doing this. So, please, come with me now."
        She considered me and haven't get mad.
She grabbed my wrist trying to pull me but I pulled my arm back letting her to almost fell down at the floor.

Then I yelled...

"NO, JENNIE KIM! LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T LOVE YOU!"
     She stopped me...

"You're only saying that cause you're mad and drunk, so please, go with me."
       She considered me again. She wants to believed that I'm not mad.

"NO! IT'S TRUE! I DON'T LOVE YOU! ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS YOUR FAME, MS. ACE OF  YG ENTERTAINMENT! Go marry the man who was set for you..."
       I lowered my voice and ignored eveyone who was watching us.

"GO! I'LL JUST SPEND MY TIME MAKING OUT WITH THIS PRETTY YOUNG GIRL!"
       I yelled pointing the girl who was kissing my neck just earlier.

"Sorry, sorry, Taehyung."
       She's even sorry for me and didn't get mad.

She cried while apologizing, then she walked outside silently.

I let her go by herself.
Then I yelled at the woman who just kissed my neck...

"Go leave me now. Thank you for kissing me earlier but I don't like you."
       She stammed her feet and walked away.

Then I continued drinking.

* End of Flashback *

"Sorry, sorry."
       I'm still crying and hugging my knees.

"I never cheated on her, I never did. But it is still my fault...I-If could just understand her side, t-then maybe..."
      I cried. I can't speak anymore, I can't even look at her.

While Jimin, Jungkook and ajin hyung were hugging me.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

He was crying very hard.
I felt lonely for him.

"But anyway, what happened next?"
       I wanted to ask him but it won't help.
He's crying hard enough to spit out his heart.

Then Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa went so lonely as well.

They are looking at their tensed hands.
I didn't asked why, but it is something that everyone knows excpet me...

"What just happend to me? Why don't I know things that they know?"
       I began to get more confused and curioused but I can't ask now.

As time passes, we just let Taehyung cry and composed himslef.

Once he's done and quiet...
Jungkook invited everyone to go to bed...

"Hyung, just call us whenever you needed to."
      Jungkook waved his hands to Taehyung who was walking inside our room.

Then as I entered...
I saw him still stucked at the moment he cried.

He's neither speaking nor looking at anyone. He's sitting at his bed. I don't want to disturb him, so I just did what I need to do.

I took out some clothes to sleep and went inside the bathroom...

💎💎💎

Meanwhile...

- Jisoo's

"Let's not interfere now. He's feeling down. We all know that he really loves Jennie deep inside. It is his fault, we say that a lot. But he also don't want what happened next after he yelled at Jennie that time. I'll consider him for now."
       I suggested as we saw Taehyung and Jennie went inside their room.

"It must be hard for him as well. It is hard for everyone, it is hard that everything changed but the fact that at least we are beside Jennie unnie everyday and able to talk to her and hug her when we wanted to may not that harmful for us."
      Chaeyoung spoke looking at the door of their room.

"We are one squad. But because of that, everything got ruined. We are now divided. I can see that he's sincere of apologizing but I can't reckon that he was regretting too late for everything."
       Lisa was calm outside yet mad inside as well but we let Taehyung for tonight.

"We also says that it was his fault but if you'll come to think of it, is it still his fault that Jennie's parents don't want him? You know what we mean."
       Jin joined the conversation.

"We already know about that, that's why we are letting him for now."
      I answered.

"It is hard for him. It's been four years yet he's still crying that hard whenever he'll get to be reminded about her."
      Jungkook spoke gently.

"He even don't want to forget what happen. He's always reminiscing everything that had happened and will cry every night. We won't comfort him when he's crying, we're just letting him by himself. By that, we know he have taken so hard. He won't stop crying unless he'll be abale to see Jennie the way she was back at the past. I feel pathetic for the both of them. But shouldn't we let Jennie remember it all?"
     Jimin added and followed a question.

"Jennie's parents are strict. They are influencial enought to kick us out of our careers. They still don't want Taehyung now since they believed that what happened to Jennie was his fault."
      I answered looking back at Jimin.

"Then how do they end up being partners?"
    Jungkook asked.

"The CEOs are not aware of what happened when we are trainees. They aware of the accident yet they are not aware of the reason, so until now, they don't know what to do and what not to do with Jennie and Taehyung. And by that, they are not telling everything about here to Jennie's parents. Cause they thought, everything were fine."
       Chaeyoung explained detailedly and we all turned quiet...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

172K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
91K 3.3K 63
"I FOUND MYSELF- AFTER MEETING YOU..." Jisoo is an isolated girl who is always busy in studies and she dont have friends Taehyung is always full of a...
784K 31.2K 35
Before, it was always Taehyung wanting Jungkook's attention, but when he found out about Jungkook having a relationship with his Jimin hyung everythi...
286K 8K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...