Meant To Be (2020)

By Izzanians20

(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank You!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Published!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Last Chapter
🦄 Special Chapter 🐰
Meet a New Author

Chapter 13

7.8K 320 126
By Izzanians20

Jennie's Pov

My heart was beating fast when I got a call from YG. They told me to meet them at a near café. When I arrived, I also saw Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé along with two men. I sat beside Lisa and the man cleared his throat.

"We called you girls because we thought you need to know this", he said quietly and I felt my heart beating fast.

"Congratulations girls! You're now a part of the YGE family", after he said that, I froze.

It's still processing in my mind. Did I just got accepted? I got back to my senses when Lisa hugged me tightly along with a cute squeal.

"Jennie, we got accepted!", She cheered and I hugged her back.

"Yes we did it!", I cheered but the men calmed us down.

When we're already calmed down. He asked us what would be our group name.

"What about Pink Punk?", We suggested but I felt there's something missing.

"Are you girls sure about that? It sounds, weird", he's right though.

I nodded my head slowly and looked around. I noticed that we are all wearing black and pink. Wait.

I looked at the man in front of me and he looks like he read my mind.

"Blackpink sounds nice. Don't you think?"

༻⏝༺۝༻⏝

Taehyung's Pov

"Hyung! I miss JenJen!", I shouted at Jin hyung and hugged him.

"So? Then go see her! Stop bothering me!", He tried to push me away but I hugged him tighter.

"I can't, remember? Manager hyung doesn't want me to", I pouted and felt sad.

I couldn't see Taemin and Jennie for a month now since Manager hyung prevented me to. Whenever I'm at school, I really wanted to talk to her but I can't. I really want to visit Taemin and Jennie but my schedule is always packed.

"I miss Taemin too. I even bought a lot of toys for him", Jungkook said and continued to play some video games.

"You're free now Taehyung, why don't you go visit them?", Jimin suggested but I shook my head.

"Jennie texted me that Taemin is in Busan with her Mom and she's busy with something so I can't really visit them", I replied and Namjoon hyung pat my back.

"You'll be together again. Don't worry", he grinned at me.

But I felt something on his grin though. Something that we don't know and that he only knows.

"I hope so hyung", I muttered and Jungkook turned off his games and put the TV back on.

"News, boring!", Yoongi hyung complained and went back to sleeping again.

I was about to ignore the news too but something caught my ear.

"JYP had another boy band I see. Got7? It's Jackson and the others!", Hoseok hyung said and I focused on the screen.

It was the song on the Mnet yesterday. They just debuted, but I saw someone familiar.

"Mark?", I whispered and I was right.

"You know him? Jackson said he made it to the final line up", Namjoon hyung asked and I nodded.

"He's Jennie's friend", I replied and Jimin had an "O" face.

"Looks like you have a rival Taehyung. I mean he's not bad, he is good looking and most of all," he cut off and looked at the other members, okay I'm left out.

"Most of all?", I asked.

"He. Can. Rap!", They all said in unison which made me frown even more.

"I hate you guys", I said jokingly and they just laughed at me.

I looked back at the screen and I can say that they're good. But his not a threat to me and Jennie. I trust her. After the broadcast about Got7, YG announced that their auditions are already over and had chosen four girls. Wonder who they are?

"I bet they're hot", Jimin stated.

"I think so too, looking at the Producer's face, I bet they're a big shot", Namjoon hyung added.

"I hope we get to collaborate with them in the future", Yoongi hyung yawned and dived his head back on his favorite pillow.

I had a strange feeling with this new group though. I just can't point it out.

Mark's Pov

"Congratulations on your debut Mark", Jennie greeted on the phone.

I smiled while hearing her voice again. I really miss her and Taemin. I could only talk to her on the phone since I can't do it in person.

"How are you and Taemin?", I asked her.

"Oh, we're fine. Taemin misses you a lot, you never visit him now", I could sense disappointment in her voice.

"I'm so packed Jen, I promise when I'm free. I'll make it up to you", I said and she sighed.

"I can understand why you're busy Mark. But Taemin, he calls for you in his sleep you know", with what she said, I felt a spark.

Does this mean I have a chance to be with them?

"Really? Then what about Taehyung? Is he visiting you often?", I asked, trying to hide my excitement.

"No, I guess his manager is preventing him to be near me. It's just so sad you know", she sadly said and I felt my heart fell down.

How could I be so stupid? She loves Taehyung not me.

"Don't worry, I bet he'll visit you once he's schedule is clear", I tried to comfort her when deep inside,

I also need to be comforted.

"I hope so Mark. I gotta hang up now, I need to do something. Bye, take care", she then hang up.

But I still didn't put my phone down. Even though she already hang up, I still said,

"Take care, I love you"

Jennie's Pov

"Aww, he's so adorable", the staffs cooed.

I brought Taemin today with me and our manager said it's okay as long as he doesn't break things around. All I could say is that, Taemin has been spoiled by the staffs by giving him snacks and candies.

"Guys, my son will get cavities you know", I said and Jisoo slapped my arm lightly.

"He won't be a kid forever Jennie. So spoil him, unless you and 'ehem' want to have another baby", she wiggled her eyebrows at me and I scoffed.

"Puh-lease! He barely even has time to be with us", I said while helping Taemin open a snack bar.

"So you miss him?", She asked and I nodded.

"Of course I do", I replied.

"But Taemin says otherwise", she pointed at Taemin and I saw that he was opening my cellphone and dialed Mark's number.

"Hello?", Mark answered.

"Uncle Mark? Taemin misses you, where are you?" I then heard a sob.

"He's crying", the staffs said and I pulled Taemin to me and he's indeed crying.

I signaled the staffs to leave first and they did.

"Don't cry baby, Uncle Mark misses you too", Mark tried to calm him down but tears kept on falling on Taemin's eyes.

"But I want to see you! Taemin had a bad dream last night", Taemin cried and I just pat his head to calm him down.

But I know, Mark is what he needs.

"What did you dream about Taemin?", Mark asked calmly.

"That you left Taemin and Mommy alone. Then you walked away and never came back. It's not true, right Uncle Mark?", I was sad that I couldn't comfort him when he had a dream like this.

"Of course, I love you and Mommy so much. So don't cry, I won't leave you", Mark calmed him down by singing his favorite lullaby.

After a few minutes the phone fell down. I grabbed it and saw that Mark is still on the line.

"He's asleep?", He asked.

"Yup, thanks Mark", I said.

"No problem. I better go Jen, luckily Taemin called at my break time. Bye", then hang up.

I looked at Taemin. He really is more attached to Mark than Taehyung. I wonder how Taehyung will catch up to what Mark had already done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 15K 100
COMPLETED 12/12/19 Omegaverse | BTS.... But different. Warning: very triggering topics Jimin and Jungkook have been friends for their entire lives. W...
58.6K 1.5K 32
In which taehyung and Jennie fall in love all over again after some.......well let's just say..........problems......
524K 6.7K 38
This story is all base from my imagination Sorry if your reading a trash story... Anways Lisa and Jennie is a highschool lover back then Until they...
3.4K 104 23
Updates every 2 weeks on Monday 00:00 GMT Lisa, Jennie, Rose and Jisoo are all sisters who got adopted by a strange old lady and get told about who t...