100 Days With You

By littleStefficzarina

A girl derived to a personality of a rich, spoiled brat kid that has everything in her life. Elizabeth Rosewo... More

PROLOGUE
1: First Kiss
2: Elected Student Government Official
3: My Ex-Girlfriend
4: Mission Settled
5: Day 1 - The Cold Eli
6: Gone To The Park With Alex
7: Day 2 : I Think I Like You
8: Day 3 - Her Smiles, Her Laughs
9: Day 4 - Gain Trust
10: Happy Trippings
11: Day 6 - Meeting Him Again
12: I Feel Broke
13: Day 8 - Alex's Advice 101
14: Modelling
15: Day 9 - Sick Days Of Me
16: Day 10 - Destiny
17: Brother Slash Bestfriend
19: Who is Allea?

18: Concern

34 2 2
By littleStefficzarina

ELI'S POV

What a very slang day to start the morning. A cup of hot chocolate milk was placed on my table with a note:

"Drink this before going to school. Take care -Mom"

What! Seriously! I'm a totally grown up woman, for Whoever's sake! And now she's trying to initiate something like this to me, now!

My day is totally crumpled thinking of the things that are happening in my life. Those things that you don't want to come into your life, those are the typical things that are coming totally to mess up your entire life.

Somebody just knocked on my door.

"I'm Sleeping!" I shouted.

Then the door suddenly opened, seeing the infuriating face of my brother.

"Am I going to believe you're sleeping?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Whose sleeping with a loud voice saying "I'm sleeping"? He imitated how I shouted. "Tell me."

"Fine. What do you want?"

"I'm not going to school today. So give my letter."

"Let anyone else do it."

"Who?"

"I don't know. Leave it."

"What about Alex?"

That name made my inner side felt it's trembling sensation. If I'm going to meet his face today, I'm not sure If I'm going a whole day today. God! I feel embarrassed infront of him.

"Hello? Are you still up?" He snapped.

"Y..Yes."

"Hearing his name totally lost your identity, huh?"

"What! You know, get out of my room and do whatever you want! I don't care! , Okay!"

"Sure. Don't shout okay, I'm the only one here."

***

"Hey what's up, Eli!"

Cassie just jumped infront of me.

"I'm not in a mood for talking today, Cass." I closed my locker.

"I just wanted to ask you about the guy called, Alex."

"Why?"

"He just dropped out of school."

"What!!"

"Oops! Sorry, I'm just kidding. Hey I'm just making your day,Els. Stop grumping."

"Heyy, girls!! Are you in a mood for party today?" Some guy asked.

"I think you could hit with somebody else rather than us."

"If you didn't stop bothering her, I will kill you! Do you understand!"

Somebody's on a fight.

The guy is gripping the other guy's shirt.

He seems familiar, and the other guy too.

Is it Alex?

I leaned forward to know if he's the guy I'm talking about.

Oh my God!

"Alex No!"

I came closer to alex to stop him.

"What are you doing?"

"Go the hell out of here, Eli. This is not your thing." He said.

"Don't you know it's on the sch-------"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

He shouted, it's the first time I heard Alex shout. It was like a new Alex, a one side of him, that I happen to recogize all of a sudden.

I'm froze onto my steps when I realize my hands are trembling, Cassie guided me until we reach our room.

When the last subject came, I can't stop thinking about Alex, what is he up to? I became paranoid of what's going to happen if I see him. Where else could he be? This is so not him.. It's strange.

When lunch came, I didn't even see any of his shadows, He didn't also greet me for the rest of the day. Now, I'm hoping he would be outside of my room, waiting.

"Are you okay, you're not listening." Cassie approached.

"Do you think, I did something wrong to Alex?"

"What! Is this serious? Eli Rosewoods being concern with other people's mess? Hey! Snap it out! You are not like talking to him the whole day, in fact, you're just seeing him at lunch, so I think no."

"I'm not comfortable.."

The bell rang and the students quickly went out of the room. I'm the last one, hoping I could see Alex standing outside.

To my misfortune, no Alex was standing outside of my room. Cassie is talking to her other friends from other classes.

This would be great.

I just let a sigh and came to my car.

***

"Hi." Dad greeted.

I passed him.

"How's your day, Eli?"

"Terrible as ever."

"Did you see Alex?"

"No."

I went to my room.

I do everything to ease myself but nothing happened. My mind is still ruined, first is on my parents second on Alex. Of all people who can help you, who's willing to help you, times that they will not be there.

At a certain moment someone just knocked on my door and I felt my heart stiffens.

"Eli?"

Seems a familiar tone.

"Alex!"

"Sorry, I didn't see you today, and Sorry for what happened a while ago."

"The guy is totally messed up."

"Do you know who the guy is?"

"I didn't see his face, because I'm glaring at you."

"Anderson."

"WHAT! Are you serious! Why did you punch him?"

He walked to my table, and touched the gifts, Anderson gave me.

"This is from him, right?"

"How did you know?"

Before he could say something, he threw away those gifts to the trashcan strongly.

"Alex!"

"He isn't a good guy, Eli. So stop being friends with that jerk!"

"Are you okay? What are you talking about?"

"He's up for something, Eli. He's being so close, so nice to you because he's planning something."

"I have no idea what are you talking about."

"I heard him talking to some other guys, saying that they would only use your name to gain something, I don't know what is it, but that's how I've heard them. That's why I knocked his face out. I'm concern to you Eli, nobody has to treat you like that."

I'm left speechless with what Alex said to me. Who in the world will going to be concern to you when in fact, we are not even connected. Not a singe blood on my nerves.

For some reason, this is the first time I feel protected, that someone is willing to protect you in many ways even if they are just being part of your life.

"Thank you for the information, Alex. I didn't know anything like that."

After I have said it, he enveloped me into a warm hug. It was like my first time to meet a person being so concern and nice to you. I hope Alex's attitude can replace my parents' ones.

I felt my tears starting to get out of my eyes. I just can't believe this, I didn't even felt this on my parents. It was like Alex is a gift to me.

"Are you crying?" He asked.

"No, I think I'm sick."

"Really, you have nothing to say. Can you have reasons that are "believable"?" He quoted.

I slapped him softly because he knows if I'm telling the truth or not.

"Believe me?" Something strange in his tone.

"I know your smirking!"

"The hell, I'm not."

"Really, try me."

He look fastly to my pillow then spanked my head hardly.

"ALEEEEEEEEEX!!!!!"

I also got one and raced him all around the room.

"If I caught you, I'll break your head!"
I shouted.

"Goodluck!"

After how many minutes, we finally gave up catching each other. We ended up laying on my bed.

"You have a nice room." He said.

"Who told you to comment on my room!"

He spanked me a pillow again.

"Hey, I thought we're already done!"

"I didn't say we're done. We're just resting and I'm complimenting."

"Dude, you're far from complimenting, more like a crap!"

"Do you want more!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"

Before he could come near me, I moved my place then suddenly I fell on my butt. That hurts!

I looked at him with my signature smirk.

"That won't do anything rosewoods."

"Oh really. What if I throw you outside and all get all your things wasted."

I came near my face as our faces inched each other.

"Shut up." He smiled.

"Get off! My turn!!"

The room is a total mess when Alex already left my room, he fixed the rag and my pillows but some of my things are left on the floor.

I want to thank Alex for being like this, I didn't realize I was laughing and smiling. Am I happy enough? Is this the feeling of getting attached to someone.

To Alex:

-Thank you. :)

My phone beeped.

-That's okay. Goodnight beautiful!

______________________

GREETINGS EVERYONE!!!

Did you miss Eli and Alex!?!

It's been a year since I've held my last published chapter.

I wanted to say that I'm back! And I wanted to thank Everyone for supporting my book and for keeping the reads open for everybody!

It's been so nice to update my book again for good. I hope you like my update!

For those who asked for the update, here is it! Thank you for the patience! Love you all!

Kindly... :)

VOTE*******

COMMENT******

SHARE*******

Follow me on Twitter! @czarinabinuya

Instagram: Mae Binuya (@_czarina.25)

Wattpad: @littleStefficzarina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 569 23
Catherine was about to say something, but the office door flew open. I let out a breath of relief. Grabbing Daphne's arm, I led us towards the op...
796K 38.4K 38
"I was angry and disappointed and upset." But mostly angry, and you know what happens when Sophia Martell gets angry? She gets talkative, l...
10.8M 339K 81
HR: #1 in Romance (3rd December, 2018) , #2 in Humor (1st January, 2019), #2 in Comedy (28th December, 2018). -- "I know how to play rough, Tinker Be...
7.5K 291 71
"We both perfectly know why we're exactly here and that one you're avoiding to admit... Our bodies don't go to places where our hearts and souls don'...