(Emison) Teacher's secret

De emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... Mai multe

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 39

3.9K 100 33
De emisonforever19

                   Emily's  pov

I wake up with Alison cuddled up to me .  We must  of  fell asleep last night with Netflix on as my laptop is still on the bed.  I jump into the shower, when I come back Alison  is sat on  the bed giving me a smile . I smile  back at her getting ready for college .

"Hey Em I'm a bit nervous about today you know with the whole  baby scan "

"Don't worry Ali it will be okay I'm here to support you I'm  nervous but excited at the same time "

"I know Em  I'm just hoping everything will be okay "

"Of course it will  be okay I'm here to support you every step of the way .  Did you want some strawberry icecream before we leave Ali? "

"Yeah please are you not eating Em? "

"No I don't feel too hungry I will get something at college Ali  "

I go downstairs putting some icecream into a bowl for Alison. I pour orange juice into 2 glasse.  Alison  enters the kitchen giving me a kiss on the lips ,while  cuddling  me looking at me with her blue eyes.

"Em I just wanted to say that I love you and thank for being a perfect girlfriend  and always staying faithful"

I smile at Alison while blushing
"I love you too Ali thank you for being the best too I will always  stay faithful"

We head of to college  in two separate cars . I've only got English  today and History.  When i get to college I see Hanna , Aria outside waiting for me I lock my car walking to them.

"Em are you free to go the cinema with us ? "
Hanna  questions me

"Sorry Hanna no I'm not I got something with Cece swimming practice thing "

"Geeze Emily you're always busy these days what's wrong with you? "
Hanna says with a tone storming off

"Wow what's wrong with her today?" I ask Aria

She's had a argument with Caleb "ignore her Em  let's go to English we wouldn't want be late "

"Oh I would want to be late Aria "
I reply

"I bet you wouldn't i think you like being told off by Alison" 
Aria says laughing

"Well who wouldn't she's one hot Teacher "
I reply with a smirk on my face

As we get into English class Alison is writing something on the board.  We have a English exam today ,which I've only revised a little bit of it.  As I'm half way through the exam i begin  to struggle. I get my phone out under the table texting Alison.

You look so sexy sat there at you're desk I'm thinking of dirty thing's u can be doing to you right now 😉😉 xxx

Mmm Em stop being so bad I wish you  could be licking my pussy right now xxxxx 😛😛😛

Woah okay enough talking about your pussy I'm getting hard. I'm really struggling with this exam 😕 xxxxx

Mmmm tell me more about you're hard cock? I tell you what give me the exam to me I will finish off the questions

Thank you Ali .😊 i knew I had the best girlfriend x xxx 😍

The bell goes off for lunch i grab my bag while handing my exam paper to Alison.  Just as I'm leaving the classroom, i get called back by  Alison.

"Miss Fields  can i have a word with you ? "

"Yeah sure Miss Dilaurentis "

I close the classroom door standing opposite her desk .

"Em can you meet me after college at the park i will meet you there then i  will drive to the hospital "

"Yeah i will do are you sure you are okay to drive i can always drive us if you want Ali ?"

"No Em i should be okay thanks for offering anyway "

"Ali pin me against the board and kiss me "

"You really want me to Em like right here right now ? "

I don't say anything i just bite my lip looking at her.  Alison gets up from her desk pinning me against the board kissing me passionately on the lips.

"Mmmm okay i best stop you're getting me wet Em"

"And you're getting me hard Ali i so want to fuck you right now "

I leave for lunch it's a shame we couldn't take things a bit further but I don't want to risk Alison losing her job i wouldn't ever forgive myself. I see Hanna and Spencer sat down eating . I join them thinking to myself they are going to get suspicious soon .

"So Emily i heard you're busy tonight? Spencer asks  sarcastically

"Yeah I am i got some swimming stuff with Cece. So Hanna are you okay now? "
I reply with with a question

"Yeah I am Em I just had a little moment that's all "
Hanna replies

"So we still up for going shopping then on Saturday? "
I ask them

"Yeah we are is Ali coming too ??"
Hanna ask smiling

"I will try and get her to come shopping with us for you Hanna"

                      Alison's pov

I saw Emily at the cafeteria with Hanna and Spencer but I didn't stay long as I had to rush off to my last teaching lesson. At lunch I nearly told Cece about me being pregnant but then I stopped myself as I want Emily there when we tell people, plus anyone could of been listening to me. I'm very careful of what to say  when other people are around as you don't know who's listening. After Teaching my final lesson of the day, I grab my bag and keys and head out of college.  I hope Emily is already there waiting as she only had two lessons today. I get to the park parking my car waiting for Emily.  Two seconds later she jumps in the car.

"Hey Em are you okay? I missed you after lunch "

"I know me too  Ali my History Teacher has been giving me a hard time about my History work"

"Do you want me to have  a word with him Em for you I put him in he's place"

"I would love to see that but it might make us look a bit obvious Ali "

"Yeah your probably right Em. I'm getting more anxious Em "

"I know same here it will be okay Ali I promise "

I hold Alison's hand while she's driving giving her a smile. When we get to the hospital we wait in the waiting room . I sit down on the chair while Emily gets me a drink of water which i find cute of her . As the appointment time gets closer i feel myself getting more nervous. A midwife calls me into the room.  I hold Emily's hand going into the room I lift up my top  while the midwife puts the gel on my stomach.

"Is everything looking okay ? "
I ask the nurse with an nervous tone to my voice

"Yeah it is at the moment just try and relax as much as you can "
The midwife says to me in a soft spoken tone

I reach  over to Emily to hold her hand, she gets her chair nearer to me holding my hand. The midwife turns the screen for us both to look at she explains as she goes along .

"Well it looks to me Alison like you're having twins "
The midwife smiles at us both

"Oh my gosh!!!!!!!  really where can I see? "
I question here

Oh wow amazing "
Emily says excitedly

Okay so here is you're womb one baby there on the left and the next is on the right slightly.   I'm just going to listen to there heartbeats. "

"Awww wow Ali that is incredible and so cute "

"I know it's so cute "
i smile at Emily

"Okay everything seems to be looking good do you want to know the sex of the babies? "

"No we want to it to be a surprise"
I say looking at Emily smiling

"Okay here's a picture of you're twins book another appintmet in a few time"

"Okay thank you ..   Em look I can't stop staring at the picture "

I book  another scan in for a few weeks time  Emily holds my hand as we leave the hospital getting into my car.

"Oh my gosh Ali I actually feel very emotional after seeing our babies on that scan "
Emily says wiping her eyes

I cuddle Emily giving her a kiss
"Awww Em me too. Well we have to decorate two rooms now "

"I know Ali I'm so happy seriously I can't believe we are having twins"

"Me either Em I'm so excited shall we go for some food?? I'm pretty hungry"

"Yeah sure where do you want to go Ali? "

"Shall we go to taco bell Em ?  They have a fee shops there can get a buggy and some clothes for the babies "

"Yeah sure Ali are you going to be okay though I don't want you getting too tired "

"Em I'm fine trust me I promise "
I say laughing.

We eat at Taco Bell then go shopping hand in hand finding some cute little things for our  baby's . We buy them so new born clothes obviously staying neutral with the colours as we don't know it's two girls yet or two boy's. 
When we get home  looking on the internet online as the buggys that we saw didn't have in stock, so we will have to order online. After 1 hour of baby shopping online, we both feel tired and head upstairs cuddling each other in bed.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) Thank you for those voting , commenting and voting i love the support :)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

24.1K 497 38
Read and find out Sorry suck at writing
58.3K 906 24
An emison story filled with love, mistakes, and love [emily is intersex btw]
421K 12.4K 31
A blonde, who is chasing her career as a surgeon, has struggled to maintain a relationship. Everything, besides her immediate family and best friends...
90.2K 1.9K 18
Emily Fields is a freshman student in Rosewood High. She knows she likes girls, but is afraid to come out. What happens when a new attractive English...