DIABOLIK LOVERS (RECREATION)

By Silver_Blood_12

Ever wondered if Yui would be savage and wild rather than kind and gentle??? In this Fanfiction, Yui's charac... More

CHAPTER 1

108 4 7
By Silver_Blood_12

YUI'S POV:

🎶Oh, oh, oh,
Oh, here we go,
Walkin' talkin' like you,
I want your pretty little psycho🎶

My headphones blasted into my ears. And me being myself, blasting the song in the ear of the taxi driver, by singing it out loud. Crazy right?

"Miss! Will you please stop it?!!" The driver shouted, Because my headphones are on full volume. So I stoped singing. Mood killer driver.

Let me introduce myself. I am Yui Komori. I am 17 years old. I am a crazy human, who you would not want to mess with. Food is my love. And there is a lot of shit going in my life.

At the moment I am going somewhere to live for a while because my father, is gone somewhere I don't remember. Well I will love to know who I will be annoying for the next few months.

*after a few hours*

The sky today is covered with clouds. I think it is going to rain. It is funny many people don't like rain.

Drip, Drop, Drip
As expected it is raining now. I just love rain. I was lost in my thoughts when...

"Miss, you are at your destination." The taxi driver interpreted, me and my mind.

I paid the taxi driver and got my luggage out. Yes, I took my luggage out by myself. Nowadays there is no chivalry left in people.

I turned around only to see a big mansion. I stood there in awe. But I remembered that my luggage and backpack is socking wet. So i grabbed my thing and ran to the mansion entrance.

There were two reason I was able run quickly to the entrance. One, I am really strong and second, my luggage only contains my snack, a few clothes, and a lot of weapons (daggers, katana, guns, self made bombs and shuriken). Just in case.

The rain was getting heavier. Well now I knew that my things are safe, I did some thing I wanted to do for a long time, after I got off the taxi.

I ran out in the garden and played in the rain. There were some puddles on the road and guess what? I ran and jumped in them. You might think 'GROSS' but I know rain lovers will understand. It's just I can't stop myself.

Well after a long session of playing in rain like an idiot and getting my clothes dirty, I decided to go inside and inform my hosts of my arrival. I went near the door and just I was about to knock a plan came in my mind.

I took my trusty key and put it in the keyhole. You might be confused where I got the key of the mansion. I didn't. I love pulling pranks so I simply made myself a key which unlocks any door. Cool huh??

So I opened the door, welcomed myself in. The inside was huge and beautifully designed. So I went a little furthermore inside, while chewing a gummy bear which I somehow found in the pocket of my jeans.

Walking even more inside, I thought I saw something. I went back a little and saw a person sleeping on the couch I went near the person.

There on the couch was lying a really Handsome faced creature. Because some one so handsome can not be human, right??

I looked at him and realized, he was not breathing. So, I touched he hand and his skin was cold. It was hard to tell if he was alive or not. But a genius like me always have a way. So I took out a knife and stabbed his arm.

"Arrrrrggggghhhhh, what the hell it is???"
"So, you are not dead." I said nodding to myself in approval.
"Who the hell are you?? What are you doing here and why did you do that?? Man it hurts." The handsome creature spoke in pain.

"I am a pervert. I am here to live in the mansion and I did that because it looked fun." I said, nodding to myself once again.With that another person came in.

"Why are you screaming Ayato?" The handsome dude with glasses asked.

"This crazy chick stabbed my arm. DAMN it hurts."Ayato answered.

"And who you may be?" The four eyed creature asked.

"I am Yui Komori. I was told that I will be living here. And you are?" I asked.

"Why was I not told about it? Ayato explain it to me at once." The glasses dude asked Ayato. Wait his injury is healing so quickly. That is quite peculiar.

"How would I know about it?? It is news to me too. Hey, you never told me you were moving in with us." Ayato asked me.

"Oh! Sorry about that. Well now you know. "I said.

"This really is rather strange. I don't understand why I was not informed of your arrival." The glasses dude once again said. He still has not answered me.

"Even I don't know anything. And who are you? Come on tell me something." I said stubbornly. This man is so ignorant.

"I don't think this is a good idea to talk about it here. Please follow me. See that her luggage is taken care of." He orders the butler to take my luggage. The old man take my luggage in the darkness. He looks suspicious, I will check my luggage afterwards.

I follow the four eyes into a big room with stairs and and a set of sofa. It looked like the grand hall of the mansion. Four eyes offered me to sit. I sat on the biggest sofa.

"For the sake of formality let's began. Why don't you tell us about yourself and how did you entered the house." Four eyes asked.

"I have already told you my name and about how I entered the house. Well that..." I was cut of by the voice of another person.

"Well what do we have here. Could it be that a little human girl decided to pay us a visit." A man with a hat said. Really I don't like this guy. He cut off my line.

Then suddenly something touched me. When I looked, it was the hat guy and he licked me. What is this guys problem. Licking someone is gross and how did he came down so fast?

"Oh my you smell so sweet and your skin taste so delicious." He said.

"Please let me have a lick too." someone said from behind me and licked my cheek. "You are right. She does taste sweet." He said again. Really!! These guys are gross.

"Stop that you two. Its entirely inappropriate to behave impolitely towards a young woman you just met." Four eyes said. Thank good he has some manners.

"But why!! It is only natural to want to taste something that smells and taste so yummy. Kanato agrees with me." The hat dude said. This person is really disgusting. Like come on I have not showered for days, like 10 or 9 and I just played in the rain. Also I have so much sweat on me and he says I am yummy. Is this man gone crazy?

"Yes I do." Kanato said in agreement. I guess he also a freak.

"Hey! Knock it off you two. Have you that yours truly was the one who saw her first. Consequently your truly is going to be her first everything." Ayato said. I don't know about everything but he sure will be my first murder. And did this guy forgot I stabbed his arm. Wait his injury is completely healed now. Wtf. And why is he calling himself 'yours truly'? What a narcissist.

"LAME, I am so sick of hearing you call yourself 'yours truly'." Another voice came. How many people are there in this mansion and why is there not a single woman?

"What the hell, Dammit! Subaru I know that is you. Come out and show yourself." Ayato said. I guess this person is Subaru . A white haired guy appears.

"I am right here." He said and then looked at me. "I thought I detected the smell of a human. I guess I was right. Who is this mortal who dares awaken me from my precious sleep." Subaru said annoyed. Woah someone is in a bad mood. And that is me, why all of them asking who I am and not telling who they are.

"First tell me who..." I was once again cut off. Subaru punched in that wall and said, "You will answer my question first." Why is this guy angry, I am the one lost here.

"Do any of you know what is going on here? I must find out why this young woman has come here to live with us." The four eyes said.

"Oh I know what is going on. You all are trying to make me go crazy. Who are you people. I have asked so many time. But none of you are telling me." I said to the four eyes. Every one was staring at me like I was a peacock.

"I wonder if she's the young woman he mentioned the other day." A man sleeping on the couch said. Great another one. How many more of these are there?

"Shu do you know something about this girl and the reason she is here?" Ayato asked the man.

"Maybe" That was all that guy named shu said.

"Don't give me this maybe crap. I think we all appreciate an explanation." Ayato said. Yeah I would too.

"It was that guy. He contacted me a couple of days ago. He told me that we will have a guest arriving from the church and we should treat her with respect." Shu said lazily.

"What are you telling me! That this girl here is the perspective bride. How is that all this is." Ayato said. Wait what!! BRIDE HE SAID. I SHOULD START THINKING ABOUT MY ESCAPE. I DON'T WANT TO MARRY AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE.

"Ah! Lets be honest, she is more like a sacrifice than a bride really." The hat guy said. Well being some one's bride is like sacrificing yourself.

"Oh yeah! He explicitly said that we are not supposed to kill her." Shu once again said. That means at first I was supposed to be killed but now I am not?? I am confused.

"Oh really! If that's the case we are going to have a very long relationship with this woman." The hat guy again said. What is his problem, first he called me a girl and now a woman!!

"It appears there is no misunderstanding after all. So allow us to introduce ourselves. Four eyes said. At last.....

"That is the eldest son Shu. My name is Reiji and I am the second son. Next to the triplets ; Ayato..." Reiji pointed to Ayato.
"I won't let you get away from me next time." Ayato said. He really did forgot that I stabbed him."... Kanato..." Reiji continued. "I hope to taste you very soon." Kanato said, he really has no idea. "....and Laito...." "Its pleasure to make your acquaintance little bitch." Laito said. Wait what!! This little piece of shit called me a bitch. "....and the last son Sabaru." Reiji finished the introduction."tch, what a waste of time." Sabura said.

"Here is the thing fuck face." I said pointing towards Laito," Don't ever call me bitch again or I will show you how big of a bitch I can be. And I have a question. What are you guys, you guys are not human. I am sure of that then what are you?" I asked curiously. All of them looked at me with surprise. I am waiting. So there is one way to know. I take my dagger and slice my palm. The moment my hand started bleeding, they all looked at me with hungry eyes.

"Oh so you guys are vampire." I said and licked the blood off hand. And then put the bandaid on my left hand which was on my right hand.

"Yes we are, just don't tell me that you believe the fairytale written by mortals about vampires being vulnerable to garlic, holy crosses and sunshines." Reiji said.

"Oh I don't believe those. But HOW FREAKING COOL IS THAT I GET TO LIVE WITH VAMPIRES." I exclaimed excitedly.

"You are happy that you are living with vampires? Well that is a first." Laito said in a surprised tone.

"So what Fuck face?". I said
"Hey don't call me that." Laito said.
"You called me a bitch so I am returning the favour." I said calmly.
"Please stop using such language." Reiji said annoyed.
"Yes sir, now can you show me my room? Wait I forgot to ask one thing." I said.
"What is it?" Ayato asked.
"What is with this bride thingy?, you see I don't want to marry anyone so..." I said.
"No one is going to marry you anyway now get lost human." Sabaru said looking quite angry. Ok that is a good thing.
"Now shall I guide you to your room or you have more questions." Reiji asked
"I have plenty but I will ask later." I said while flashing a big smile."

"Good, then follow me." Reiji said and started to walk towards the stairs and I followed him. When we were on the second floor, I was behind Reiji and then I saw a room with a broken lock. I turned back and entered the room. Just as I went inside I suddenly saw a purple haired woman and then she vanished. My heart started to hurt really badly. What the fuck!! What is happening. I sat on the floor to stable myself.

There I saw a picture of my father and I. I also saw a dairy, it was my fathers. I looked at it. It said;

"Yui brings me great joy. The fact she is not
my natural child is no longer important to me.
I am grateful for this tremendous blessing
everyday of my life."

"Of all our rooms you had to pick this one to enter. We took great care to seal off this room so you shouldn't have been able to come in here. I must be sure to install a new lock on the door immediately." Reiji said looking annoyed then ever.

"Oh hi, I did not see you guys there." I said looking guilty like I stole some cookies.

"That's for sure why don't you tell us how you managed to get in here?" Laito said amused.

"Oh about that....." I was unable to complete my sentence and suddenly I felt dizzy and darkness surrounded me.

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧
Hello this is author, thanks for reading also i drew my own kind of yui ,the pic is above. Also vote and this chapter is unedited so if you find a mistake then please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
780K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
590K 21.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...