Slenderman's Human Form

By _Mika_Sand_

Slenderman and his brothers have woken in human form. Banned from the mansion, they have nowhere to go. More

Part 1: Slenderman
Part 2: Splendorman
Part 3: Slenderman
Part 4: Offenderman
Part 6: Clarice
Part 7: Slenderman

Part 5: Offenderman (2)

527 12 3
By _Mika_Sand_

AN: THIS IS A CONTINUATION. IT WILL BE CONTINUED UNTIL THE END. THANK YOU (:

-----------------------

I stormed into the Mansion and stalked towards Gay Guy's bedroom. Throwing the door open, I glared at him as he sat on his bed sewing a dress together. Taking slow steps forward, I crept towards him. With a quick step forward I grabbed the back of his sweater and hoisted him into the air.

"Listen, you fucker. Splendorman didn't do shit to you." Anger shot through me. I swung my arm and sent Trenderman flying into the wall. "He is innocent! The most innocent being alive!" I stalked towards him. "You are just a greedy fuck who likes dick up his ass! You realize that you have no power so you ruin the most innocent of lives!" I grabbed his throat and threw him into the other wall. "I'll return to my form and you'll see what true power is. That's a promise."

Leaving the room, I bumped into Jeff The Killer. He stared at me with obvious shock. Slowly he backed away. I left the Mansion and stalked back "home". Slenderman was standing in front of a fire outside the place. He turned and stared at me.

"I figured it out. It's going to take a long time, but we have to visit a Witch three counties over. She'll help us." He half smiled. "She might even know what happened to us."

"Where's goofball?"

"Inside. He found a stray kitten so he's playing with it."

"What's the Witch's name?"

"Clarice."

AN: YES, ITS SHORT. CLARICE IS AN OWN CREATION. PART 6 WILL BE SUPER LONG.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.1K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
818K 32.8K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...