Leap of Faith.. Abhigya FF

By suba30

Faith.. it's all about believing.. you don't know how it will happen. ..But.. you know it wi... More

Leap of Faith..
Shall we know them..!
1.. First Meeting
3.. Abhi To Fall For Pragya..!..
4.. Is Pragya Hiding Something..!
5.. Pragya And The Mystery Man
6.. Anjali And Abhi's Doubts
7.. Purab's Entry
8.. The Miserable Moments
9.. Abhi Spills His Feelings On Pragya..
10.. Mehras In Danger..
11.. Pragya's Dilemma
12.. Confused Pragya..
13.. Tension Prevails Around Pragya..
14.. Abhi And Purab To Dig The Truth..
15.. Abhi And Purab vs Pragya..
16.. Sourabh To Confront Pragya..
17.. Too Close Yet Too Far
18.. From My Heart To Your Heart

2.. A Shock For Mehra Family

770 257 102
By suba30

Hi my dear friends.. First of all.. I'm so glad to say that was an excellent and remarkable response from everyone..

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.. all the lovely people who had given those valuable votes and comments.. We three are so happy about it.. Thank you everyone...️💜

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading.. 💜

Chapter  2..
A Shock For Mehra Family..

❣️❣️❣️❣️

The whole Mehra family members were shocked and startled to see Abhi standing along with a girl.. that too in a bridal attire..

Bulbul came forward and looked at Abhi saying.. Abhi.. What's this..!?.. Who is she..!?.. How could you do like this..!?.. Didn't you bother to inform about this to us before doing it..!?.. I can't believe it's you..!..

Abhi gave a muddled look while he was dazed with confusion on not able to get Bulbul's words.. And he gestured as what..!..

After a long lapse Bulbul gave him a freaky eyes saying... You got married with this girl.. That too not informing to us.. Abhi the Rockstar is married..!..

Bulbul's words made both of them to jerk mentally.. and both viewed at each other in shock..

While Anjali came towards Abhi and was about to speak.. But Abhi urges his voice saying.. Bhabi.. Please.. you too don't say something crack like this Bulbul.. It's not like you people think.. You all misunderstood us.. okay.. Like you people think.. We are not married..!..

Then.. OMG..!.. you both are lovers.. She eloped from her marriage.. Di.. see your brother in law.. Bulbul says in a stern tone looking at Anjali.. 

Abhi walks towards her and  says
Stop your crappie talks and thoughts Bulbul.. Will you let me speak.. He said and Bulbul shrinks her eyes at angrily at him..

Bhabi.. it's a very long story.. Actually when I was returning to home only I met her.. She .. she was been chased by some goons.. she somehow escaped from them and started running.. And unfortunately I hit her badly with my car.. Luckily she didn't get much hurt.. I managed and she was saved.. Then I got to know about her state.. Abhi completes and lets out a deep sigh looking at Anjali..

But.. Abhi.. She.. she is in this wedding dress..!?.. Anjali asked to clear her confusions further..

What to say bhabi... She has eloped from her marriage.. like Bulbul said..  Abhi said making them more confused.. While Abhi continued.. Her aunt  forced her into an uninterested marriage.. So she eloped from the wedding.. she is basically from a village.. new to our city.. He says looking at her..

But.. Abhi. Why did you bring her here..!?.. You only said she was running from danger.. What if we get into any trouble..!?.. Why did you get her here..!?.. Anjali asks with an uneasy voice by keeping her hand on his shoulders..

No bhabi.. How can I let her alone in this wide city.. ?!.. you know how dangerous and unsafe for a girl to be alone.. That too she is from village.. Abhi was upholding to contend his decision..

But Abhi.. She.. Anjali was about to speak on protesting Abhi's actions.. but he interrupts saying..
Bhabi.. I know that you are worried about me.. Trust me bhabi.. nothing will happen to me.. nor I will let anything to happen to our family.. I had promised her that I will shield her until we get another secured place for her.. Abhi's affirmed his words which somewhat convinced Anjali and she looked at her..

But.. Why should she stay her..?!.. Everyone turned their eyes towards a person who voiced sternly from behind..

It was Anuj.. Anuj Mehra..!.

Are you sure Abhi..?!.. that there will be no trouble for us in making her to stay in this house.. What if her obstacles reach till here and make us into dispute..!?.. Why didn't you bother to conclude with me.. before taking this big decision..!?.. Anuj voiced sourly with an impolite look..

Bhai.. I'm sorry that I didn't discuss with you before assuring her as my responsibility.. But I know if you would have been in my place.. you would had done the same.. Don't you think she is innocent..?.. What's will be her situation if she had been caught by those goons..!?.. Even after knowing that she is in trouble.. how can I not avail her...!?.. Abhi asked with slight upright voice.. While Anuj stayed with a void eyes..

Anjali stepped towards him and stood beside him saying.. Abhi is correct.. We can't be merciless.. What if our Bulbul was in her place..?!.. Her words made Anuj to spark his eyes with mere acceptance...

Fine.. she can stay here.. But right in the morning inform about her to police and soon transfer her to another place.. As we can't keep her with us so long.. it may be problematic to her and us too.. Anuj said which made everyone to smile with ease..

Abhi holds her hand and gestured her to come forward,  while Anjali came towards her.. She holds her shoulders and says.. Feel comfortable.. This is your home too.. You don't need to worry about anything.. We will make sure that nothing harm nears you..

She nods her head politely.. While Bulbul came towards her.. Hello.. I'm Bulbul... Anjali di's younger sister.. You are..!?.. Bulbul asked with a enthusiastic smile...

Arey.. Haan.. See.. even I forgot to you ask your name.. Abhi.. what's her name.. ?!.. Anjali asked looking at him.. And he was clueless..

Actually bhabi.. even.. I forgot to ask her name.. He said and bit his tongue.. While everyone gave him a irate look..

I'm.. I'm Pragya.. She sounded fragile and gave a soft ironic look at evryone..

"PRAGYA..".. Abhi was almost repeating the name several times to the next fraction of second she revealed it..

His eyes were gazing over her eyes by recalling her name with a heavy gloss..

His glitz was turned into a creepy look when he witnessed the sight between him and Pragya.. "Omg.. she is going to swallow me..".. He strikes mentally looking Ammu who stood glaring at him beside Anjali..

Ammu.. I.. I.. was.. .. His words chocked on see her attire.. While others were controlling their laugh.. and Pragya stood with an empty sight..

___________

Will be continued..

If you like the update.. Share your views and votes..

Thank you..

With lots of love..

Anu..
Shanthi..
Suba..
❣️❣️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 2.7K 26
She came into his life to get all his properties and give it to his unknown enemies. What will happen if she helplessly fallen for him?
16K 624 9
Abhi and Pragya are forced to go Malaysia for their honeymoon, what will the outcome of this journey, will this journey bring happiness back in their...
21.7K 1.8K 15
Sort story about Abhigya... This story contains both their life as before marriage and after marriage... Likewise past and present... Its a happy fa...
78.6K 5.4K 44
Ranked #4 in fantasy on 11 july 2017 Ranked #6 in fantasy Ranked #12 in fantasy This is different story of abhigya in which when a person forcifull...