Treasure 2

By myharold_

Sequel to Treasure :) More

Treasure 2
Authors note ily you
Wedding
"Im scared Harry"
Im a father
Last day together
Doctor Garrett
Update... Or naw
Cookies
I need a drink
Flight A23
Darcy
Good news
Louis Note
Authors note :)
:(:

Little miss tease

381 10 4
By myharold_

Harry's P.O.V ( few weeks after honeymoon)

I groan turning around looking to see Jill not beside me. She's always a morning bird.

I slide on some sweats not bothering to put on a shirt. A smell of aroma hits my nose as I enter the kitchen.

"Babe? What are you making" I say half asleep.

"Breakfast. Oh and we have a busy schedule today so please dress appropriate" She bosses flipping a pancake.

"What do we have to do today?" I say thinking of some good "ideas" smirking as I do. She turns looking at me knowing what I'm thinking.

"Nothing that involves that, Jesus Harold can you keep in pants, for idk 5 minutes."

I throw my hands up in surrender, never mess with a women when she's cooking or busy.

"Seriously then what do we have today?" I say picking up a piece of bacon and hop on the counter.

"I told you like 2 weeks ago! Today's my grandmothers birthday and everyone's coming to our house, plus I have to hit the gym in an hour." She says placing the food on the table.

"Now sit and eat"

"Yes mother" I say pouting.

"Your such a dork....sometimes" she winks.

"Hmm" I say enjoying he cooking.

"I bet Belle didnt cook this good" she says digging in.

"No but damn, her ass could end world hunger" I say without thinking.

"Excuse me" she says her face getting red.

"I was only joking" I play it cool.

"Is there something wrong with my ass?" She says shocked. I look at her.

"Of course not"

She glares at me. I'm in deep shit.

"Baby that was forever ago." I say hoping she'd calm down.

"You know what... I'm not eating here" she says getting up. Oh no what did I get myself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill's P.O.V

That stupid bastard, I roll my eyes making my way to our bedroom and locking it. Sometimes I think he forget we tied the knot, an doesn't know when to shut up.

I sit on the bed, seeing the sheets scattered and some clothes. I love my man, but sometimes He needs to learn self control.

I eat smirking to myself, the perfect idea popped up in my head. If he wants to play games. We can play games and I have the perfect way at getting back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jill babe ready" Harry calls from the hallway. I walk out seeing him have his hands in his basketball shorts. Such a cutie even when I'm mad at him.

"I'm ready" I say walking out putting my hair up.

"Alright I-woah are you...no nope it's a no from me" he says approaching me.

"Harry it's a tank top, and shorts" I say I knew he would get mad.

"Correction it's a tight tank top, and really short shorts." He says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"But I'm going to exercise" I say walking past him.

I feel a tug on my arm.

"Hell no! not in that go change." He says pointing towards our room.

"No" I say crossing my arms, if there's one thing that's changed since I married him, it would be my confidence.

"Jillian your my wife, there's creep men out there, they'll be looking at your ass the whole time, not to mention the top. No go change."

"Oh so I have an ass now? And correction there's hot men" I say walking out the doorway to the car.

I see him walking outside with the same pissed look on him face. I try to hold back my smile. Stage one complete. I say to myself.

He hops in the car shutting the door hard. Before starting the car and driving off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get out of the car, starting to walk but Harry grabs my hand and starts walking.

"Mine" he pouts.

"But my oh my look at all these boys it's raining men, surely you can share Styles." I joke.

"I don't know can I? Styles" he says showing his dimple.

I walk in checking in with my membership and same with Harry.

"I'm ganna run the treadmill for awhile, you an do whatever"

"Or ill just follow you" he says, as I make my way to the treadmills lined up.

I start mine at my jogging pace and Harry does the same. Just then a skimpy girl starts the treadmill by Harry. I glance over to see harry staring at her. More like checking her out. She's wearing tight ass spandex and a sports bra.

I let out a loud huff an switch his speed to super fast. He loses balance and falls off the treadmill.

I turn around as if I hadn't notice. Let the games began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, he's been following me around but we haven't spoken a word.

"Stretching, it's what you do when your done working out." I say on the ground reaching over touching my toes.

"Jill what are you doing?" He repeats gulping. Teasing I almost say.

"Stretching" I shrug doing floor stretches that contain Harry to freak out.

"Could you hurry up" he groans, looking around.

"But I like things....slow..." I say getting up. "And gentle" I whisper in his ear. "But most importantly, I like doing them on the ground" I say slapping his butt. Score for Jill I think as I see his expression.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry I need help dressing up, what should I wear?" I scream, hearing footsteps approach the door.

The doors opens and he comes in sitting on the bed.

"It's just a birthday party?" He says acting uninterested.

"I guess your right" I say taking off my pants and shirt, leaving me only in my undergarments.

"What are you doing?" He asks sitting up.

"Probably ganna sext a guy from the gym" picking up my phone. Walking into the bathroom.

"Excuse me?" He gets up fast and is in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Hmm you heard me" I say taking out my hair tie letting my hair flow.

I feel a force as I'm being forced up against the wall.

"Please repeat it, I couldn't... Quite hear you." He says his face grazing over my neck and lower. I'm so close to losing my shit. I hold back a moan as his tongue touches my neck moving to my shoulder.

"I-" I breath out. I'm dying on the inside.

"I have to get ready" I push him away. "But if your a good boy we could finish this later."

"Can later come faster" he groans holding the wall.

"Black lace or red oh maybe hot pink" I say searching my doors, teasing him is the best.

"Jillian stop" he says closing his eyes.

"Maybe I should try them on so you can tell me"

"I think you should get dress before the neighbors call the police of hearing screams"

I laugh my way to the shower leaving Harry behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So glad you could make it" I hug my family members who just arrive.

"Anything for grandma" one says, I laugh closing the door. Moms in the kitchen helping cook, while everyone's piled in the front room watching tv or talking. I spot Harry making Mackenzie giggle at his silly face.

"Hmm" I clear my throat. "It's time to eat everyone" the youngest cousins get up fast to grab plates and food.

"Calm down" I laugh at them.

"Jill why does you husband have colors on him" my five year old cousins ask.

"I don't know he's kinda crazy, he told me he once forget to eat his veggies and they showed up, and he can never get them off" I say an she gasps covering her mouth.

"I know it horrible" I say lying to a five year old as I get her a plate to eat and she joins all the kids in the front room.

I sit down after serving myself sitting next to Harry. My father and mother across from us chatting to him.

"So Harry how's my little trouble maker been?" My dad laughs. I do to and slowly place my hand on Harry's inner thigh. This out to be good I smile to myself.

"She's a trouble maker I assure you" Harry almost says out of breath. His leg shaking a little.

"Yea I remember when she was younger, she would run around in nothing, and I told her to change but she was so stubborn, it took almost an hour to get her to change her mind"

"I see the stubbornness has never left her" Harry says shifting, I raise my hand higher.

"Oh Jill that's such a cute blouse, where did you get it?" My aunt Beatrice says.

"Awe thanks I just went shopping yesterday, at Victoria secret. But I haven't had time to wear all of the stuff I got, I'm thinking ill try them on tonight. Do a fashion show for Harry" I joke but the look on his face says it all.

"Jill has a nice taste in clothing always had, doesn't she Harry?" My aunt says eating her food.

"Yes" he pants.

"Harry son? Do you need some water you look like your out of breath" my dad asks concerned.

"Dont worry i think hes just a little thirsty, Ill get you some." I say walking up the fridge directly from Harry. I search through the fridge taking my time. Glancing at Harry staring at me.

I walk back handing him the water bottle.

"I think this will help your thirst" I say smirking. He chugs the bottle down, as I sit down.

"I can get another one if you want?" I say innocently.

"No I'm fine" he says.

"Hmm huh but I think you're little friend disagrees" I say only for him to hear me.

My family continues to talk, as I keep my hand on his thigh. Rubbing circles putting my had under his shirt. Feeling every one of his abs.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I check it.

"If you don't stop I will fuck you on the table." H.

I reply with my one hand as Harry listens to my dad.

"Stop being horny in front of my family." J.

I smile as I press send, then wait for another reply.

"Your such a fucking tease, I don't know if I can hold it in my longer" H.

"That sucks" J.

"You know what I think you guys should stay the night, I mean I barely see any of you guys." I say I know Harry's dying next to me.

"Don't we have that thing tomorrow?" Harry says annoyed.

"We do?" I say curiously.

"Yes Jill" he said sternly.

"Maybe another time then" I suggest.

"We better get going" Beatrice says, and I hug my grandmother before everyone leaves. Closing the door behind them. Nervous to be alone with Harry.

"Well I better get going to sleep we do have that thing tomorrow" I say walking towards my room.

"Jillian" Harry says in a low voice.

"Harold" I say entering our room.

"You can't just do that an act like it never happened" he warned.

"What happened we just had a family get together." I say shrugging.

"The teasing, the sexual touches, Jill you drive me insane. How come your the only one that can"

"I bet belle can" I say in a quiet voice.

"Do you see belle here? Is she the one I married. Baby we never did anything. Sure I've done it before but not with belle. And it was not as hell of as good as you"

"I'm good?"

"You made me hard for almost the whole day, your good" He says, I blush, his dirty talk is embarrassing.

"But all this nice talk os over, once I'm done with you, I don't think you'll want to tease me again" he pulls of his shirt.

"What about that fashion show?" He pushes me on the bed.

"Why not a strip show?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

JARRY FEELLLSSSS

Just wanted a happy chapter, plus teasing him would be sooooo fun!

*dies of feels*

P.S no this book will not be another after, yes I love after, but there not ganna finger each other every chapter!!!! It's jut newly weds tend to have sex alot. Clearly haha...,

Vote

Comment

Ily

~TeAnna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 55K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
196K 10.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...