The Hamilton Charm

By LilMissSarcastic

Most women describe Iver Hamilton to be sexy, suave, and sophisticated. He is sex on legs and a total man-who... More

The Hamilton Charm
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The Watty Challenge !!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an update!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
NOT AN UPDATE !
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Not an update!
Chapter 38
Not an update !!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update- sorry guys :(
Chapter 42
Author Update
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Update
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Update on progress

Chapter 16

111K 3.1K 274
By LilMissSarcastic

I awoke to the sound of a Hoover in action in the room next-door. I was too tired to open my eyes, I was comfortable and warm. My body was cocooned in my duvet, I sighed contently. I snuggled closer to the warmth and then a loud groan sounded in my ear. I froze in shock and my eyes snapped open, Hamilton was lying beside me with his arms wrapped around my waist. He looked peaceful and his face was devoid of anger. His head was buried in my hair and his delectable six pack was within view. I started having flashbacks of last night and of what I had done with Hamilton. I groaned at my stupidity.

He groaned again and pulled me closer, his arms were like a boa constrictor tightening around me. I knew that I had to get out of there before he woke up to save myself from embarrassment. I lifted one of his arms slowly and tried to slip from his hold. Eventually after countless tries I finally escaped. I stretched as I looked around the room. It was a mess, paper work was strewn across the room, coffee was spilt on his mahogany table and our clothes were scattered about the office. Escaping from Hamilton was only half of it; I now had to locate my clothes. Gregor was asleep in the right hand corner of the room.

I wandered around and had gathered half of my clothes, I was missing a bra but I would just have to make do. I found my phone and checked it. Surprise surprise it was out of battery which is just my luck. I stuffed it into my purse and scooped up Gregor into my arms. As I was leaving I glanced behind, Hamilton was still sprawled out on the couch, he had taken over my previous spot beside him and one of his hands was entwined in his hair. I then noticed the nail marks on his back and I blushed at what had occurred last night. We were like animals and there were no words to describe just how good he was. It wasn’t just a myth. We had sex at least four of five times last night. I passed out from exhaustion after a while. His lips pouted a little in his sleep and I sighed. He was an amazing kisser my lips were still bruised.  I was sore in places I didn’t even know existed after him.

I was embarrassed but I exited his office in my dishevelled clothing and did the walk of shame past the cleaners and to the lift. I had to wait a good five minutes for the lift to come and they were the longest minutes of my life.

As I walked through the streets of Paris I felt so paranoid. I for some reason believed that everyone in Paris knew what I was up to last night. I know that it was not possible; I just hopped that my picture wouldn’t appear along with Hamilton’s in the newspapers and magazines. That would just make my day worse. I could see the headlines now ‘Cliché Hook Up’ or ‘English Slut Sleeps with C.E.O’

I arrived home soon after my almost panic attack in the park when I thought I saw me with Hamilton on the front cover of some magazine, turns out that it was just a picture from an old issue. It was of us when Hamilton first arrived at a business shoot. It was such a relief when I found that out and of course I apologised to the girl for almost ripping the magazine from her hand in shock.

The second I entered the apartment Gregor wiggled out of my arms and to the floor, he galloped towards his food and gobbled it up. I admired how cute he was for a second or two before I rushed into the kitchen and placed my phone on my charger.

When it turned on I saw I had nine missed calls from Cassio. My mouth dropped and my eyes widened. I mentally slapped myself across the face; I can’t believe that I had forgotten about Cassio. I dropped my head into the palms of my hands and groaned. What had I done? How was I going to explain this to Cassio?

I decided that the best option for the moment was to ignore his calls. I made myself some coffee and relaxed on the couch, my phone cradled between my ear and shoulder. I dialled Callie’s number and waited for her to answer.

She finally picked up after a couple of rings. I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard her voice.

“Ello Ello Ello!” she said into the phone with a fake English accent. “Callie I made a huge mistake” I said exasperatedly. Gregor whined across the room at the distress in my voice. “What happened?” All playfulness disappeared she was genuinely concerned. “I...ugh...might have ehh...slept-with-Hamilton” I mumbled the last bit but she figured it out. “What! Talia how could you” I groaned and covered my eyes with my hand and leaned back in the chair. If Callie disapproved then what I did must have been a dreadful. “-how could you sleep with him and not tell me earlier!” She accused angrily. “What!” I exclaimed. “You slept with him, what...last night? And you couldn’t even send me a text or something. Jeez you know me and Pierre have a bet going on. I could have been 100 euro richer today” she huffed down the phone at me.

I leaned forward in my chair in shock and surprise. “You aren’t even annoyed at me for sleeping with him behind Cassio’s back?” She was about to reply to me but I interrupted her “And what the hell is this bet you have going on with Pierre”. “And a few others” she mumbled and continued talking before I could answer “Remember when I said that you liked Hamilton and would most likely end up doing something with him well Pierre bet against me. But that is not important” She nervously laughed. I sighed loudly into the phone to show my disapproval but I would deal with that later as I had more pressing matters.

“What am I supposed to do? I feel so guilty” I confessed. “I don’t see why Talia. Like look at it this way, you aren’t even going out with Cassio; he has asked you on a couple of dates you aren’t married to the guy. You don’t have to say anything to him just if you do continue this date thing with Cassio make sure nothing happens between you and Hamilton” she explained. Callie was sometimes surprisingly good at giving advice.

Even though what she said about Cassio was true I couldn’t help but feel bad. He was such a nice guy and seemed to really care for me. He is good for me whereas Hamilton is toxic. I can’t deny that he is gorgeous and an amazing fuck but...his personality, it’s not an awkward one that you could grow to love he is just a downright asshole and has so much baggage. It’s not like I have a future with him, I was just a convenient fuck. Haha it comes across as if I am writing Mrs. Hamilton all over my diary, that’s not the case at all. It’s not like I actually have feelings for him besides the mutual (well I hope it is) sexual interest I don’t like him at all. I know that this is a one night stand and don’t worry I don’t wish that it were more. That body though, I wouldn’t mind having that at my disposal.

“Taliaaaa” Callie sang down the phone. “Sorry I was thinking” I said and shook my head expelling any thoughts about Hamilton. “How did it come about anyway?” she inquired with faked feigned interest. “What, the one night stand? Basically you know how I’m terrified of Thunderstorms; well anyway Hamilton comforted me with a lot of hesitation on his part at the start. And then things went from there” I grinned to myself thinking back on when I was wrapped up in his arms. I never feel as safe as I did then with Hamilton, in Cassio’s arms. I frowned; I need to stop comparing them. Cassio is far superior, maybe not in looks but in everything else that matters.

“Shit, I owe Pierre 50 euro. Ugh why couldn’t you have just come onto him like I predicted” She growled. “You didn’t predict it as it did not come true. Twat” I mumbled the last bit under my breath. Even though she was making bets about my love life I still loved her with all my heart. She was like a true sister to me and my bestest friend.

“Love you” I said. “Aww love you too petal” I could feel her grinning down the phone “But I must go and collect my money. I will bring you to lunch as a reward” I grinned in reply. We said out goodbyes and I hung up.

I wandered over to my mobile phone which was charging on the countertop in the kitchen. I checked it again and saw that I had another 16 missed calls from Cassio. I also had 12 messages asking me if I wanted to go for coffee and where I was and if I was okay. Any guilt that Callie had put an end to came crawling back in a flash. I sighed, I didn’t know what to do. I really liked him a lot but I don’t know if I could go on and not say anything to him. He will probably find out eventually. I picked up the phone to dial his phone number and tell him the truth but last minute I threw the phone away. I couldn’t do it; I don’t want to lose him.

I wandered from the kitchen after grabbing something to eat, into my bathroom. I stripped and hopped into the shower. I was applying body wash to my skin when I noticed the bruises the size of fingers along my hips. I blushed a little at what they were from. They were sore to touch but they were evidence of an amazing night. Even though it hurt my pride I had to admit to it. I scooped my hair up to lather my shampoo when I touched the skin on my neck, it was tender.

I finished up in the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I wiped the condensation off the mirror and glanced at my neck. There was a massive love bite on my neck and also a small nip mark behind my ear. I gasped and covered the marks with my hand. I can’t believe that I hadn’t noticed them until now. What was going to do, I couldn’t let Cassio see me like this. I was going to kill Hamilton. I got dressed angrily and pulled on leggings and a maroon hoodie.

I had just finished putting on my make up when there was a buzz at the door. Gregor started to bark, I strolled into the main room while towel drying my hair. I froze in shock when Cassio’s voice sounded over the speakers. “Talia it’s me, would you mind opening up” I glanced at the camera; Cassio was standing at the entrance with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. There was no way I could face him now, I would end up blurting everything out and he would most definitely notice the marks on my neck. I heard him sigh “I guess you aren’t here, I’ll come back later” There was a shuffle of feet and then he was gone.

I waited five minutes until I was sure he wasn’t there anymore, I grabbed my phone, bag and keys. I left some food and water for Gregor and then I snuck off to Callie’s.

A.N. Sorry about the long wait guys I had so much to do and in case ye didn’t realise I’ve newly joined the whole Game of Thrones thing and the newest episode was out yesterday so I was watching that haha! Personally I didn’t think that I would like it but it’s so good and the first episode just draws you in. Anyway I suggest you watch it if you haven’t already. Admittedly there is a fair amount of nudity and it’s kinda weird at the start but you get used to it haha, especially if it’s Jon Snow or Robb Stark <- Sexy beasts. Anyway this author’s note has turned into me going on about GoT.

Hope ye liked this chapter. It’s kinda boring and slow but I needed a follow up to Hamilton and Talia’s night of fun ;). Anyway next chappie should be up Saturday/Sunday.

Anyway please vote and comment. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.5K 15
Escaping a cheating ex, Ava Wilde flies to Paris during Christmas break to visit a friend. She's looking for a distraction but wasn't expecting it to...
91 6 7
Anna-A bubbly person with just the right amount of Sass has been living her life in her care free way after her parents' death . The tragic incident...
451K 27K 33
Victoria, a 26 year old medical billing and coding specialist, has had enough with her current position in life. Her boyfriend of six years hasn't be...