I'll Never Let You Go (JB & 1...

By soft_for_sope

Schuylar and Justin have been best friends since like, forever! They haven't seen each other in ages, and now... More

I Can't Wait To See You.
Some Things Never Change
Rose, Meet Justin. JB, meet Rose.
OhMahFliptasticGawd
Out With Justin!
Twitter Attack!
Comfort
A/N
Louis' Plan

Attack Of Momma L.

32 2 0
By soft_for_sope

~A/N~

I know I haven't updated in a while, but please don't hate me. x.x I've been terribly busy lately. So, I'm sooooooooo sorry. Please forgive me. Anyways, it's good to be back! So, let's get this story started!!

____________

~Rose's POV~

'Omg, we're gonna get caught, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God', was all I could think. We rushed to hide all evidence of our food.

We hid most of it in her closet, and under her floor boards, it's like a pantry down there!

Just then, Schuylar's mum decides to beat on the door again, causing a certain popstar to scream like a little girl.

I looked at him like he was retarded, before asking, "Are you sure you're a boy?" He glared at me. before giving me the finger. "WHEN?!?!", I asked too excitedly.

Schuylar turned around and gave us her evil look. We went back to hiding the food. When we finished, I laid out on Schuylar's bed, while Justin was laying on the floor.

"SCHUYLAR. OPEN THIS FUCKI-!", Mrs. L screamed, right as Schuylar opened the door. "MUM LANGUAGE! WE HAVE GUESTS, YA KNOW?!"

Mrs. L burst into the room, inspecting it. To my horror, she looked in the closet muttering, "At least I know where the food goes.. Oh! Hi Rose", she exclaimed, turning to me with a small upon her face.

Can you say bipolar? I mentally rolled my eyes. "Hey Mrs. L, whatcha doin'?", I asked all casual like. She smiled before replying, "Just making sure that she cleaned her room", she replied, putting emphasis on "she".

"HEY! I CLEAN... sometimes." I mentally slapped the poo out of Schuylar. "Oh, shush up you. Anyways, I'm going back in the living room to watch a little TV. You kids need anything?" She asked.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Justin get up and walk to Mrs. L. "Nope. We're good, my mother who's womb I didn't come out of...?"

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. I glanced over and saw Schuylar trying to contain her laughter.

Mrs. L looked at me, cocking an eyebrow, before leaving. As soon as she left, Justin closed the door, locking it. We looked at each other, and laughed.

"So guys, what now?", I asked, once we had settled down. Sliding from the bed, I got out a pack of Oreos from underneath the floorboards. Mm... Oreos.

"I have an idea", Justin answered as he took Schuylar's laptop from her desk.

____________

~A/N~

So guys, what did you think? :3 Was it good or no? Comment and tell me what you think!  Later guys, see ya on the flip side. ~B-Dawg voice.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
243K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...