Mr. Mahone

By ameezy24

I know I'm wrong but I can't help myself. {completed} More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
SEQUEL
Hey

Epilogue

9.3K 114 19
By ameezy24

Its been three years since I've seen or heard from Austin along with Taylor.

Three years since my heart was shattered into a million pieces.

I've graduated and moved into my own little apartment just outside of town.

I saw that Austin and Taylor rekindled due to posts on social media.

Austin stopped texting and calling me after two years.

My parents divorced as soon as I graduated and moved out.

I guess they were just faking their happiness for mine.

Little did they know I've been the saddest person on Earth for the past three years.

Ever since I left him.

Mr. Mahone.

________________________

Well this is the end of Mr. Mahone. I hope all of you enjoyed it and tune in for the sequel that should be up sometime soon. I really enjoyed writing this book and loved the feed back. I love you guys so much and I would love it if you checked out some of my other books.

Wuv u biscuits😘

~yanni✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

960 24 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
54.9K 526 29
i wrote this when i was 13 so i'm sorry for how bad it is but a lot of people seem to enjoy it so i'm leaving it up, just know i am self aware x
485 29 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
39 4 6
Hi so this is my diary of how stupid I am. I mess everything Up and I don't deserve love. I'm sorry who ever meets me in the future.