Alpha's Inoccent Doll

By Pixi_nightingal

Gabriel Victor, alpha of Sliver Dust pack. He is 22 and still didn't find his mate. He is player, no girl las... More

~Chapter 1~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
A few words

An attention

7.9K 124 54
By Pixi_nightingal

I came across a reader who suggested rather than deleting the book to give the book to her, she will continue with her own idea. I think that's a good idea, and you readers can support her too. Because I know the torture of waiting for unfinished book,as some writer had stopped for their own personal life. But though I don't want to give the book, because if I delete from here, it will remain in my blog. One thing I can do which is acceptable in watpad that is you can continue this story as fanfiction. I mean, anyone can do it if you want go on with this storyline, never let creativity end because I didn't give permission. You have mine's.
Best of luck.👍

P.s...if anyone include any of my idea please mention my name. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 14.6K 49
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
691K 17.9K 84
"Keira Akar, Alpha River Colden, banish you from the White Howlers. I never want to see you again." The Earth felt like it was swallowing me whole...
928K 37.5K 45
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
27.2K 5.4K 59
බිදුනු හදවතක් තියාගෙන තවදුරටත් ජීවත් වෙන එක ආදරෙ හොයන එක මට මහ හුගක් අමාරු දෙයක් කියලා මට දැන් දැනෙනවා.. (copy)