Oh, Alpha

Oleh mangekyo_itatchi

Highest rank-#1 alphaxbeta #599 boyxboyromance ------- Killian is your everyday average Beta. He plays footba... Lebih Banyak

Chapter Two-Axel
Chapter Three-Axel
Chapter Four-Axel
Chapter 5-Killian
Chapter 6-Killian
Chapter Seven-Killian
Chapter 8- Axel.
Chapter Nine-Killian
Chapter Ten/-Killy
Chapter Eleven- Axel
Chapter 12-Killy
Chapter 13-Axel
Chapter 14-Killy
16.5k and a Thanks
17.8k reads and Sequel
Surprise!
32k
50K (almost) and A Favor

Chapter One-Killian

26K 693 153
Oleh mangekyo_itatchi

I finish scrolling through my Insta feed, sharing a couple laughs at videos of puppies and I get off the couch, stalking my prey. The Alpha.

I go behind the table, looking at him while he absentmindedly sits on the bar stool.  I run back, lunging towards him and knocking him down off the stool onto the floor.

"Fuck! You idiot! I was watching a video about making slime." I get off him, laughing my head off.

He mocks me slightly, proceeding to watch a girl out glitter glue into a plastic Tupperware container.

"What are you? A 14 year old girl?" I take his phone from him and watch him growl, rolling to get it back. I bolt up, running away from him. He catches up to me, tackling me over the couch to get it back.

"And I was gonna make you rainbow slime for your birthday." I fake hurt.

"Oh, damn, looks like tomorrow sucks." Axel gets off of me and sits in the end of the sofa, overlapping his legs with mine.

"Dude, that's gay." I say. He shrugs.

"You excited to find your mate tomorrow?" I nod. I am.

I lay backs nd mimics a fairytale pose. "Oh , yes. They're gonna be lucious and sweet and have a nice body, nearly sculpted by a god. A nice ass. You gotta appreciate that. She's gonna be beautiful." Axel nods.

"Well obviously you're an ass guy." I nod and throw his phone back.

Next Morning:

My wolf woke me up, eager as hell. I felt Wyatt take over and I bolted down stairs to the kitchen and was met with Axel. Oh shit.

"Mate." I say quietly enough for him to hear.

"Mate?" He asks. I shake my head quickly.

"Meat. I said Meat. Like as in meat." Axel nods and pulls out the porterhouse he got me for my birthday.

I quicks shove it into my mouth, putting Wyatt far into my brain. Why did this have to happen. I glance up at Axel and I feel my heart jump.

He grabs me a glass of orange juice and sits down next to me, his shoulder brushing mine, making me almost purr. "You wanna go for a run today before school, see if maybe you can smell your mate early?"

Wyatt is pushing me to say yes, but I quickly shake my head. "Nah. I'm tired." I know if i let Wyatt out, he'd definitely try to mate him.

He looks at me confused, his hazel eyes nearly piercing me. "You okay, Killy? You seem kinda off. I mean today is the day that you can find your mate and you look like you wanna just hit the snooze button again." I can barely hear him talking, Wyatt is nearly pushing at the seems and I'm panicking. I can't be mated to him. He'd reject me on the spot. And not to mention, this just ruins our entire friendship.

Oh, Alpha...

-------
HI!!! I promise they're be lengthy chapters. Just this is kinda like a 'beta' test. lol. I know puns are not my friend. Comment. I love to know what you think. The next chapter will be up shortly. Enjoy folks!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8M 65.8K 45
Cooper Bradenton hates high school- most likely because his fellow werewolf classmates are assholes and treat him as the gay loner outcast. He has ne...
157K 6.3K 43
Jack was broken. Being the sole survivor of a massacre that killed his entire family while still a child weighed heavily on him. Fearing for his life...
Our fate Oleh Nun

Manusia Serigala

377 10 20
Atticus Valencia and Apollo Caldera are best friends Atticus is next in line to be alpha when he turns eighteen. His father Jackson Valencia will pa...
66.6K 2.6K 17
My name is Aaron Zayev. I am the current alpha of the Blood Harvest Pack. It is so named because of our brutality towards rogues. I have an especial...