Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries...

بواسطة JennaEclipse

Just me writing a few Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries imagines for all of my readers. المزيد

Scott Imagine
Kai Imagine
Damon Imagine
Derek Imagine
Author's note
Theo Imagine
Stiles Imagine
Liam Imagine
Brett Imagine
Scott Imagine

Stefan Imagine

329 8 0
بواسطة JennaEclipse

You walked into the Mystic Grill holding the straps of your backpack. It had been a terrible day at school and all you wanted to do was go home and sleep but your friends had other plans.

"Meet at the grill and just have fun." Those were their words.

"Hey (Y/N),"Elena said as you got to the table they were sitting around.

"Hi guys,"you said forcing a small smile taking a seat between Caroline and Damon.

"So I was thinking seeing as its Friday let's go to the Salvatore house and get drunk,"Caroline said with one of her bright smiles.

"Sounds like a good plan to me,"Damon said with his usual smirk,you didn't even know why he was there.

"I'm all for it,"Tyler said from beside Stefan,who was looking at you with concern.

"We all are,"Elena said smiling.

"Then let's get outta here,"Damon said getting up making everyone follow suit. You let put a sigh - this was not how you wanted to spend the evening.

"Hey you okay?"Stefan asked walking next to you.

"Uhm...yeah I'm fine just tired,"you lied running a hand through your (H/C) hair.

"You sure?"He asked with a frown. Stefan cared about you a lot and always wanted to make sure you were okay.

"Yeah,"you briefly said as Caroline waved you over indicating that you were driving with her,Elena and Bonnie while Damon and Stefan carpooled and Tyler with Jeremy.

"Tonight is gonna be so much fun!"Bonnie exclaimed from beside you. "We haven't done this in weeks."

"Yeah tonight we'll drink all our sorrows away,"Caroline said driving behind Damon.

"Sorrows yeah,"you said looking out the window at the crescent moon shining brightly in the sky.

"C'mon (N/N) lighten up,its all about being somewhat normal teenagers tonight,"Elena said from the passenger seat sending you one of her friendly smiles.

"Fine,"you said rolling your eyes before returning her smile. You still felt kinda crappy but knowing you weren't gonna be alone tonight made you feel slightly better.

"You think they'll allow us into their secret stash?"Caroline asked still smiling - her cheeks must be aching right about now.

"What? The Salvatore's let us into their secret stash? No way,"Elena said as Caroline parked the car.

"Maybe we can bribe them,"Bonnie said with a smirk as they got out and walked to the door.

"I need to use the bathroom,"you said walking away from your crowd of friends.

"Is (Y/N) okay?"Stefan asked seeing you walk to the bathroom.

"She says so but I don't think so,maybe you should go check on her,"Elena suggested making Stefan walk the way you did. You didn't go to the bathroom you were sitting in the study staring at the rows and rows of books.

"C'mon (Y/N) talk to me,"he said sitting next to you on the steps.

"Its just I don't understand what's happening to me,you know becoming a vampire was a total accident and I wasn't ready at all Stefan,"you said with a sigh as you thought back to the fatal night.

*Flashback*

"(Y/N) go with Elena,"Stefan said pushing you towards the brown haired girl. You guys were in the school trying to hide from some rouge vampires who had come into town - the plan was to lead them to the Lockwood cellar and lock them in there for a while but things went south and you guys ended up at school trying to stay alive.

"I'm right behind you Elena! Run!"You shouted following her to Ric's classroom where all the hunter supplies were.

You could hear footsteps behind you then suddenly you were pinned to wall looking in the red eyes of a crazed vampire.

"Let me go!"You shouted trying to get out of his grip but he was strong. He bit into your neck as you let out a bloodcurdling scream,alerting the others.

"Time to choose,"the vampire said before snapping your neck then dropping you to the floor.

"This is all my fault I should have taken the shot,"Elena was saying when you came to - a dryness in throat.

"Guys?"You questioned looking at them they all shared one look,concern.

"How you feeling?"Damon asked after a few minutes.

"Thirsty. Really thirsty,"you answered taking a deep breath in - you were hit with a million different smells - then you remembered what the vampire did and tears brimmed your eyes. "I'm transforming."

*End flashback*

"I know and I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop it,"the green eyed vampire said looking down.

"You know I wonder what would have happened if I decided to move with my parents to Vancouver."

"You definitely wouldn't be this."

"How do I deal with everything? My emotions are dialed up to ten,all I can think about is blood and every sound is a million times louder and worse,"you explained finally letting someone in.

"I know,I went through the same thing remember. The one thing every older vampire told me was control what you feel,try and get control but you know what I learned that control is overrated,I'm not saying give into every feeling or need for blood but what I am saying is just don't over think things,"Stefan replied trying to help her.

"All I wanna do is rip out someone's jugular and drain them of all their blood."

"Hey just breath with me okay,we'll get through this together,"he said placing both his hands on her shoulders to reassure her.

"Stefan I'm so thirsty,its all I can think about. The blood its all I wa-"You were cut off when you felt lips on yours,not any lips but Stefan's. You melted into the kiss relaxing against him,focusing on nothing but him.

Stefan couldn't believe you were kissing back,he expected you to push him away and maybe even slap him but no your lips were moving in sync.

"Wow."You breathed out when he finally pulled away.

"You just need to focus on something else."

"Or someone else."

"(Y/N) I know what you're going through and I want to help you,I want you to confide in me and talk to me when you have a problem,I want you to look to me for advice when you don't know what you're feeling and I want to be the one who can take your mind from the bloodlust you feel,"Stefan said resting his forehead against yours.

"I was hoping you'd be the one to do all that for me,"you said with a smile.

"(Y/N) I love you so much."

"I love you Stefan,"you said before kissing him again.

"Well its about damn time,"Damon said suddenly at the door making both you and Stefan look at the older Salvatore.

"What?"You asked shock lacing your voice.

"Oh don't play dumb with me (Y/N) you and Stefan clearly had crushes on one another and I'm Damon Salvatore something like that would never miss my eye,"he explained with a smirk. "Now kids why not come down and celebrate with us."

"That sounds like a perfect idea,"you said Stefan helped you up and the three of you went to the living room where your other friends were downing shots and having fun.

"I could not have asked for a better group of people to spend forever with."You said with a smile before joining the group.

Heyy my loves
Ahh we're on 1K readers !!I can hardly believe it !!Thankxx so very much for all the support and votes,sorry for taking so long to update have been busy with school. Hope you enjoy this chappy. Love you all so much very much,and thankxx again for all the reads.❤❤

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

38K 1K 68
All imagines, preferences and drabbles about Teen Wolf, The Originals, The 100, Once Upon A Time and Vampire Diaries written by showandwrite
101K 3.3K 53
On my own Pretending he's beside me All alone I walk with him 'til morning Without him I feel his arms around me And when I lose my way I close my ey...
6.1K 75 20
Send in your requests I write imagines from Marvel Vampire diaries DC The originals Etc.
234K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...