Mated To Twin Alpha Hybrids

By josshhyy_kinngg

Sarah hailstone is a high school loner. That is until she meets Ashley Cameron Morgan. The alpha and vampire... More

The First Day
The Meeting
The meeting (part 2)
The new kid
Twins?!?!
Sad 😭

Beautiful Stranger

9.3K 268 20
By josshhyy_kinngg

I looked at Ashely with a look of pure shock on my face. But the look her face didn't help calm me down at all.

She had a look of pure rage on her face like she just wanted to kill the beautiful stranger that was draped across me.

"Cameron get off she's mine"

"No she's mine"

I shook off the girl Cameron and stood up and glared at both of them.

"Actually I belong to myself. I belong to neither of you."

Cameron smirked at me "I think you do Sweetheart"

Ashley on the other hand was fuming. "No she doesn't cameron." She stood up and slammed her hand down on the desk.

Cameron stood up too and she got up in ashley's face. "She's not? Well she's not yours either so what are you going to do about it little sister?"

Little sister?

A.N.

Sorry for the wait on a update I've been so busy lately. ill try when i can to update

-Love Ky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 3.8K 43
This book contains spoilers for all other books in The Regal Eclipse Pack Series. I highly recommend reading those books first. Kyra Remington is in...
10.4M 370K 67
•Your little mate, what is she like?β€³ •She's wild, but all the best flowers are.β€³ ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
110K 3.2K 25
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
497K 19.3K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...