Living In The Greatest City I...

Por philocalic

(COMPLETED) What happens when the entire Hamilton group is in the 21st century - and are in college? Stuck... Mais

Chapter 2: The Envious Confessions of a Slightly Drunk Couple
Chapter 3: Maria Reynolds Protection Squad
Chapter 4: The Kid - I Mean, Turtle, Angel Schuyler-Laurens
Chapter 5: Girl Problems, Boy Problems, Wait, Ice Cream!
Chapter 6: Lessons about French and Smoking Sunflowers
Chapter 7: I Hate You, I Like You, No, It's Awkward Again
Chapter 8: TurtleBoi Passes Out
Chapter 9: Dates, Double Dates, Triple Dates, I Don't Know The Word...
Chapter 10: Close Your Mouth, I know I'm Beautiful
Chapter 11: That American Fizzy Magic
Chapter 12: The Angelic Angel Angelica
Chapter 13: Daddy Told Me Not To Have Relationships...?
Chapter 14: Petite Poisson, nagent/Small Fish, swim
Chapter 15: Take A Break (Or I'll Make You)
Chapter 16: Everyone Ships It
Chapter 17: Kitchen Duty - Doody
Chapter 18: Schuyler, Schuyler, Schu - well - Hamilton, Wait, Schuyler?
Chapter 19: Wait!
Chapter 20: This Is What We Call "A Bad Nurse"
Chapter 21: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Chapter 22: Will You Throw Away Your Shot?
Chapter 23: Hurt
Chapter 24: Helplessly Helpless
Chapter 25: Thank You and A Small DEH Question!
Chapter 26: No One Deserves To Disappear
Chapter 27: What Happened In The Room
Chapter 28: Say No, Alex
Chapter 29: Congratulations, Hope You're Satisfied
Chapter 30: That's How You Know You Messed Up
Chapter 31: Him
Chapter 32: Let It Go
Chapter 33: The Fashion Major Strikes Again
Chapter 34: Just Fix It!
Chapter 35: I Mean, They Pop Out Randomly, Like Toasters
Chapter 36: How To Ditch A Wedding 101
Chapter 37: Now, This Is A Wedding
Chapter 38: Wait... What?
Chapter 39: Nobody Needs To Know
Chapter 40: Lady Issues
Chapter 41: The Baby Project Starts
Chapter 42: Beware Of The Fatal Pillows
Chapter 43: Schuyler → Hamilton, Peggy → ... Who?
Chapter 44: Your Hotness, Eliza: Making Things Worse Since 1757!
Chapter 45: This A-fork-able Group
Chapter 46: Love In The Air In The Greatest City In The World
Epilogue: The Crazy Kids Of New York
Epilgoue 2: The Private And Intimate Life Of The House
Epilogue 3: Here and Queer
Epilogue 4: The Mess I Call My Family
Other Stories!

Chapter 1: The Introductions Of A Potentially Hazardous Group

2.9K 59 288
Por philocalic

Alex's POV

In highschool, Alex thought "college would be paradise if he wasn't dead by June."

Clearly, college wasn't paradise. 

They had driven to the college he was going to, and now they were going to have to check in, then settle in, then start classes, then study, then study more, then not fail finals and stuff, and then study, and maybe a bit more studying and - 

More studying. 

"My name is Alexander Hamilton," he muttered, pacing back and forth, trying to distract himself from the thoughts of studying. 

"What did you say?" A girl dressed in blue stopped to stare at him, in a slightly judging manner. 

Alex blushed, looking up at the girl.

"Nothing," he mumbled, staring back down.

"Elizabeth Schuyler. It's a pleasure to meet you," she told him, sticking out her hand.

Alex looked at the hand, his face heating up.

"S-s-schuyler?" He finally managed to form coherent words.

"My daughter," A large, intimidating man looked down at him, glaring.

Alex awkwardly grabbed her hand, then dropped it.

"Er, Alexander Hamilton, uh, gotta go," Alex spotted John Laurens across the courtyard of his new college, Columbia University.

"Alex, why did you leave? There was a pretty girl our age talking to you, and you just walked off?" John tried to look disappointed, but a grin was breaking through.

"Did you see her father? And I'm here to study, not to make friends." Alex told him seriously.

"Yeah, yeah," John smirked.

"Whatever, I'm just going to check in," Alex shook his head, wondering why John looked disturbed at the thought of him associating with a girl.

"Alexander Hamilton," Alex told the headmaster, who looked up at him in utter disgust.

"I'm Ki - I mean, Headmaster George," The man stood up, shaking out his red and gold robes.

Wait... robes?

"Ugh, he looks so 1750s, right?" A buff boy next to him sniggered.

"Why would you know what 1750s clothing looks like?" Alex wondered.

"I'm a fashion major." He replied.

"Oh, that's... nice," Alex awkwardly told him, shoving his hands in his pockets.

The guy waited expectantly. 

Alex raised an eyebrow. 

Finally the guy introduced himself. "Hercules Mulligan, I don't need no introduction when you knock me down and I get the heck back up again!" Hercules jumped in the air, landing with a loud thud.

"My name is Alexander Hamilton, and there's a million things I haven't done," Alex said, mentally scolding himself for adding something so random at the end of his introduction. Everyone was probably going to judge hi - 

"Yo, cool, man," Hercules said, smiling.

"There are so many cute girls here, oui?" Another kid butted in, his eyes scanning everything.

"Right, I was thinking of taking one to a football game! You know, because girls love - " Hercules told him excitedly, not caring what the newcomer's name was.

"FUTBOL!" The kid screamed with a French accent, attracting many stares.

"Yeah, the game with the ball and the - " Alex started to explain but was cut off by the angry French fry.

"Non, non! You Americans! Le foot européen et le foot!" The kid started to rant in French.

"Uh, sorry?" Hercules said, scratching the back of his head.

"Je m'appelle Marquis de Lafayette, Laf for short," the French kid kissed both of Hercules' cheeks, then Alex's.

Both Hercules and Alex blushed bright red at the gesture.

"Hercules Mulligan..." Hercules laughed weakly, staring at the odd kid.

"Je m'appelle Alexander, uh, Hamilton." Alex waved.

"Tu parles francais?" Lafayette seemed overjoyed.

"Uh yeah, my mom taught me before she, uh.." Alex trailed off, not ready to tell his entire life story to a bunch of strangers.

Hercules looked completely lost.

"Alex! We're roommates!" John exclaimed, slinging an arm around his shoulder.

"Oh, thank go - I mean, cool!" Alex was genuinely happy; he didn't like strangers.

"Hey, French kid! We're roomies!" Hercules chuckled, grabbing all three of his suitcases, as well as Laf's tiny bag.

"Répugnant," Laf muttered, walking with Hercules to the dormitories.

John grabbed Alex's arm and they proceeded to go to their dorm.

"I can't wait to see everything! Especially our teachers, and I hope that they're good, because if they aren't, I mean, wow, that would be bad, right, because we need to pass - " Alex rambled before getting cut off by John.

"Chill, Alexander, you're getting me stressed and we haven't even had a class yet," John chuckled at Alex.

"Yeah, well, you're not the one majoring in law and writing," Alex groaned.

"Well, I picked something that interested me, like marine bio - " John was cut off by a loud girl's voice.

"Eliza! How have you already ruined the room?" Her voice echoed down the hallway.

"I have a gift, Angie!" Presumably Eliza's voice shot back.

"Awesome. Wow. Good neighbors!" John laughed, setting down his bag,

Alex nodded, not understanding the sarcasm in the sentence. 

"Are you already getting distracted by girls?" John demanded, looking annoyed.

"What can I say? I'm reliable with the ladies!" Alex joked, his eyes clearing.

John grinned, but it quickly vanished.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom for a second." John shut the door behind him forcefully.

"What's with him?" Alex muttered, scanning the room.

They had a nice view of the courtyard and the gardens. The dorm was pretty basic with its bare bunk beds and two desks for working.

Alex flung himself on the bottom bed, wondering what was up with John. They had been friends forever, since Alex had moved to New York.

Alex had noticed John looking at him a lot more in these past few months, but he usually put it up to his imagination.

Whatever, Alex decided. If there was anything wrong John would have told me.

"I call top bunk!" Alex called.

John's POV

John slammed the door behind him and sunk to his knees. What was wrong with him? How could he have a crush on his best friend? I mean, Alex was probably straight, right?

I bet he already has that blue girl's number, John thought.

Knock, knock

"John! Hurry up! I have to go too!" Alexander whined through the door.

"Oh, heck, uh, yeah, I'll be out soon," John splashed some water on his face, pretended to flush the toilet, and walked out.

"You okay?" Alex's voice softened, and he seemed concerned.

"Yeah, yeah, it's just... I don't feel comfortable leaving my siblings with Henry," he lied. John never referred to his father by 'dad' or 'pops'; just Henry.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," Alex's face lit up.

He looks so cute when he's excited, John thought, then berated himself for thinking so.

"The Washington's decided to take your siblings to some 'school trip' so they won't be with him!" Alex looked at John expectantly.

"That's great," John smiled. "Let's go to that bar downtown to celebrate!"

"But, but, John!" Alex whined, looking adorable. Best friend, John reminded himself. "We have classes tomorrow!"

"Then we better load up on the drinks, we'll never get another chance!" John smiled, watching Alex roll his eyes.

"At least we're not underage this time," Alex muttered, collecting both of their jackets.

"Let's invite that French fry and his roommate," John suggested.

"Oh, and Eliza of course," John snapped his neck toward Alex.

"Sorry, who?" John managed to ask through gritted teeth.

"Eliza! I feel like I didn't make a good impression on her, and I think she seems nice. Let's invite her!" Alex grinned.

"Fine," John looked away from Alex and gathered his things.

"Let's go!" 

 Dedicated to Infinity_Moon_36 who collaborated with me on the story!

Hope you enjoyed!

- Eliza and Angelica 👸

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.8K 153 12
"We're heading to town, Zuma!" Skye says excitedly. First there are the big, strong, muscular and handsome pups, then there are those who are reserve...
30.1K 670 16
Who knew over working in the Fairy Tail guild would pay off? Well apparently it did, Lucy and Natsu had been busy doing jobs together with the compan...
27.8K 938 19
╰⋯➤"Pʟᴀʏ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ʀɪsᴇs, ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪᴏʟɪɴ~" Iris Miame was tortured, in the most horrible way imaginable. Her life was haunted with fear...
6.6K 801 52
i'll make sure to record love how i think should be felt