Scar on my Heart (Carmichael...

By AuthorrUnknown

"It never seems to fail, the rich ones' panties are always soaked at the sight of a little ink and muscle." ... More

ALL CHAPTERS NOW PUBLIC!
Summary
BEFORE YOU READ
Character List
Pilot
Pop! Goes the...Weasel?
Breakfast In Bed
Unexpected Guest
Concerning Later Chapter...
Dinner, Then Dessert
Labels and Lesions
K.O.
Sticky
Mama Bear
BONUS CHAPTER: Pop! Goes the...Weasel (Scar's POV)
BONUS CHAPTER: Breakfast in Bed (Scar's POV)
Papa Bear
The Aftermath
Crisis Averted
Awkward Encounter
Who's Your Daddy?
Making it Work
BONUS CHAPTER: Knox and Poppy
Please Read!!
The Talk
Wedding Bells or Warning Bells?
How You Know
Answered Prayers
New Story Maybe??? Idk
Three Words
Written in Stone
Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down!
Everything Has Changed
Numb
Party Crasher
Facing the Music
BONUS CHAPTER: Scar's POV
Taeghlach
A/N
Can't Choose Family
Save the Date
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
BROCK'S STORY!!
AHHH!
THORN IS UP!!

Worst Nightmare

213K 7.2K 1.8K
By AuthorrUnknown

**I couldn't leave you guys hanging like that after you waited so long for an update. I hope you guys enjoy this second update because it's the last one you're getting until next friday!! Lemme know whatcha think in the comments!**

Evan's POV

I was hysterical as I tried prying the duct tape the rest of the way off of my hands, but I was only further tightening it against my skin. Tanner dropped his gun on the floor before bolting towards me and pulling out a swiss army knife. He cut the tape from my wrists before ripping the piece off of my mouth unapologetically. The towel left next as I struggled to gather my thoughts.

"W-what...why?" I demanded while looking into Tanner's eyes. He just smiled sadly before picking up my hand and fiddling with my engagement ring.

"That dumb bastard." He chuckled before picking up his phone and calling the police. I pulled my robe tighter around me as he continued to make numerous phone calls, all the while I sat in stunned silence next to the dead body.

It couldn't have been more than ten minutes before Scar came bursting through the door with a crowd of people behind him. My waterworks started back up as I dashed across the room before throwing myself at him. No one asked questions as he picked me up bridal style, my face never leaving the crook of his neck, and carried me to our bedroom.

He sat on the edge of our bed, cradling me against his chest as he continuously murmured shhs here and there to calm my tears.

"I'm so sorry, baby." He rasped out, voice full of pain. "Fuck, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have gone out. I should've just stayed home with you. I'm such an idiot." He sneered to himself. I pulled away from his chest as my tears began to subside.

"You're not an idiot, and this isn't your fault. Your father was probably watching me this entire time, just waiting for you to leave me alone. If it wasn't today, then it would've been another day." I spoke, seeing the knowing look in his eyes that told me he agreed with what I was saying, but he was still going to blame himself. I cupped his neck in my hand before pulling his face down for a kiss. Just him being here calmed all of my anxieties and fears. Well, that and the fact that the culprit couldn't ever sneak up on us ever again...

Moments later, there was a quiet knock on the door.

"Come in." Scar spoke while tightening his hold on my body. A guy I remember from the bar two nights ago peeked his head into the room looking the slightest bit nervous.

"The cops are here. They want to talk to your woman about what happened." He rushed out. Scar nodded once before reverting his attention back to me.

"Have you ever notice none of the people from the bar, or any of the people you hang around besides the three musketeers really, ever address me directly when they're talking about something that involves me." I inquired while gazing at the side of his face.

"That's because I told them they're not allowed to talk or look at you, and also your dad scares the fuck out of them all. And the three musketeers?" He questioned in confusion. I rolled my eyes at his answer.

"Cujo, Kreuger, and Beast." I explained. He just smirked before pulling me up so that I was standing. I made a move for the door, but he made a sound of protest that caused me to stop. He disappeared for a few seconds before reappearing with one of his own shirts. I couldn't help the annoyed look I gave him as he pushed my robe off and covered me with the piece of clothing.

"Much better. Now let's go." He affirmed before pulling me behind him by the hand. Walking back into the living room was like walking into a warzone. There was about twenty people spaced throughout the room between the paramedics, multiple cops, and Scar's friends. I felt the bile rising in my throat at the body covered by a sheet on the floor. It wasn't until Scar cursed under his breath that I followed his line of sight and saw Tanner sitting on the couch with his hands cuffed behind his back.

Scar cleared his throat which seemed to catch everyone's attention. Two of the four police officers made their way over to us, they gave Scar a fleeting look before focusing on me.

"Are you Miss Evangeline Carmichael?" The taller brunette one asked.

"I am." I responded, subconsciously seeking comfort from Scar's body as I curled myself in towards his embrace, wishing I could just run and hide from all of this insanity.

"Right, we've just got a few questions we need to ask you, Ma'am." He replied respectfully. I nodded before silently leading them away from the living room and to our dinner table. Scar sat next to me, holding my hand for moral support as the two sat across from us. The other officer pulled out a notebook and pen before nodding to his partner.

"Miss Carmichael, can I ask you to relay your story of what happened tonight?" He asked. I felt my throat close up at the idea of reliving that moment all over again.

"Sebastian had only been gone for about half an hour when it all happened. I had ordered a pizza and was about to get into the bath. When the door rang, I checked the peephole and saw..." I trailed off, realizing I didn't know Scar's father's name.

"Finnley McGuinness." Scar supplied as I looked at him apologetically. No doubt they were going to question how he knew him. God, this is such a mess.

"I saw Finnley standing there. I didn't know who he was at the time and was obviously here alone so I didn't answer the door. It rang again about ten minutes later and this time it was the pizza boy. When I opened the door, Finnley shoved his way in. We got into a spat when I realized who he was and that's when he struck me on the forehead with the butt of his gun. After that, he tied me up and gagged me. I wasn't sure what his plan was for me and I never got to find out because a few minutes later is when Tanner showed up. Finnley made a comment about...about disposing of me. Then had made a move to shoot me, and that's when Tanner shot him instead. It was out of self defense." I said, finishing off my story.

"I see. Miss Carmichael, you do understand the severity of lying to a police officer, don't you? Because from the angle at which the bullet entered Mr. McGuiness's head indicates he wasn't turned to the side at all, but rather facing your friend head on. And his gun was still in it's holster." The cop spoke slowly, scanning my face intensly. I swallowed deeply as I kept my face hardened. I wasn't about to let them do anything to Tanner after he saved my life.

"I'm no liar." I spat vehemently. "I'm telling you the truth. He had his gun to my head and was about to kill me. Tanner shot him to save my life. That's what happened and I don't have anything further to say." I growled, giving the cop a challenging look. They both glanced at each other before the second cop, the one who hadn't said anything the entire time, focused on Scar.

"And what's your relation to Mr. McGuiness?" He asked.

"He was my father." Scar answered cooley. Both men's eyes widened comically as they took in the weight of Scar's confession.

"You don't look too upset by your father's death." The cop mentioned, stating the obvious.

"You're right. I'm not. He was a horrible man who I never wanted anything to do with. As far as I'm concerned, you should be thanking Tanner for ridding the world of that fucking piece of shit, not cuffing him." Both cops looked at a loss before standing up and walking back over to Tanner. Everyone quieted down as the brunette reached behind his back to grab a set of keys.

"Well, despite all the clear evidence against you, your friend is adamant that you shot this man in self defense, so we have no choice but to let you off." The cop explained before removing the handcuffs and reattaching them to his belt. Everyone's head snapped in my direction as Tanner gawked in confusion. No one said another word until every paramedic and police officer was gone, taking the lifeless body with them. I released a deep sigh, all of my energy going with it as I leaned all of my bodyweight against Scar.

"You know, I take back what I said." Tanner murmured with a boyish smile.

"What the fuck are you on about?" Scar asked in a teasing, yet annoyed manner.

"About settling down. Clearly it's worked for you. Forget what I said about jumping ship." He laughed. Scar joined him before pulling me tighter against his side and placing a quick peck to my forehead.

"No worries. I've dictated myself as head captain already." He chuckled. I laughed at his awful attempt at a joke before shaking my head.

"Good choice too, man. You've clearly got some booty aboard that ship." Tanner said flirtatiously before sending me a wink, something I knew he did just to piss Scar off.

"That wasn't even smooth you fucking asshole, now stop hitting on my woman!" Scar demanded. Tanner just laughed Scar's words off before pushing himself off the couch and sauntering over to where we were standing.

"Hi, I don't think we've properly met. I'm Tanner, this shit head's best friend." He greeted while putting his hand out for me to shake. I grasped his hand before smiling lightly at him. Pulling my hand back, I caught everyone off guard by slapping Tanner across the face.

"That's for the crude comments you made about me when you and Scar went to the bar together." I explained before crossing my arms over my chest as I heard someone mutter she's definitely Knox's kid from somewhere across the room.

"You snitched on me?" Tanner fumed, looking towards Scar with an accusatory glare.

"No, you idiot. He butt dialed me and I heard the whole conversation. Let me tell you what, settling down will sound a whole lot more appealing when you end up with an STD from banging anything that moves." I said knowingly before abandoning both of them and heading into the kitchen to grab a slice of pizza from the box that was now sitting on the counter.

"God damn, Sebastian. You've got your hands full." Tanner muttered under his breath, though I still heard him.

"You have no fucking idea." Scar replied, his smile detectable in his tone. Suddenly, there was another round of knocking against the front door before one of the guys in the living room opened it.

"Oh my god are you okay? Are you hurt? Oh god, you're hurt! Is it painful?" Tansy spoke, her words coming out a mile a minute as she rushed into the kitchen and inspected my body from head to toe. I ignored her and took another bite of pizza, knowing if I just waited a few seconds she'd calm down.

"Oh shit." I heard someone curse from my left. Glancing over, I saw Tanner giving Tansy a deer in headlights look. Him and Tansy locked eyes for a second before Tansy shrugged and refocused her attention back on me.

"Your dad is on his way." She grimaced while rubbing my arm up and down. "The police called your mom and then she called me. I was already close by so I told her I would swing by too and make sure you were okay until they got here." She explained. I nodded in understanding before putting down my pizza and walking back over to Scar.

"Make everyone go home. My parents are on their way and I really don't want an audience when they get here." I said, begging him with my eyes. He mumbled a quiet okay before kissing my nose and then lips.

"Everyone get the fuck out!" Scar shouted, a nasty glare on his face. I was about to Scold him for it, but it actually seemed to get the job done as everyone (minus the only three familiar faces) scrambled out the front door, the last guy slamming it shut behind him. Scar laughed to himself. "Works everytime."

"Soooo..." Tanner spoke, his tone slightly awkward as he stared at Tansy's relaxed frame sitting on one of the barstools in front of the kitchen island.

"So?" Tansy repeated, tone laced with confusion when noticing that his gaze was settled on her.

"You don't remember me?" Tanner asked incredulously.

"Am I supposed to?" Tansy asked with raised brows. Tanner looked shocked as he opened and closed his mouth, searching for something to say.

"We met at the bar the other night and then, uhm." He stopped, clearing his throat as he sent a sideways glance to Scar and I. I smirked as I realized exactly where this was going.

"I'm sorry, I don't really remember." Tansy replied flippantly before turning her attention to her phone. Tanner looked agitated before storming off to the bathroom. I threw my head back and laughed.

"You two totally had sex." I stated without a trace of doubt.

"Of course we did. It was incredible too." She added with a mischievous smile. "But that man's ego is far too big. He needed to be knocked down a peg or two. Or five." She giggled.

"Ah-ha! I knew you remembered me!" Tanner yelled loudly while abruptly reappearing in the room. Tansy just rolled her eyes at him before going back to ignoring him.

"Time out, I'm a little confused. I know for a fact that only bar you two and your friends go to is the one Scar and I met at. I also know that you think this side of town is sketchy and 'ghetto'. So how exactly did you end up in the one place you tried to tell me not to go to anymore?" I questioned Tansy skeptically. Her cheeks turned pink as she blushed.

"Um, well - you see - after our lunch and you describing all the...fun you had, I was curious and wanted to check out the source of where said fun had come from for myself. Imagine my surprise when I end up in pretty much the exact same situation you had. Well, minus the commitment aspect." She muttered sheepishly.

"Yeah, and then you slipped out right after I fell asleep." Tanner grumbled is a disgruntled manner.

"I was looking for a release, not a relationship booboo. Sorry you've never had a girl skimp out on you before you had a chance to do it to them instead." I laughed at Tansy's uncaring tone, something that seemed to miff Tanner.

"Oh thank God you're okay." I heard a familiar voice sigh out with relief. Seconds later I was caught in a bone crushing hug, my father's familiar cologne wafting into my nostrils and comforting me.

"Can't....breathe!" I rasped out before he laughed and let me go. I sucked a large lungful of air in before coughing lightly.

"Wait a minute, killer is your fucking father?" Tanner yelled incredulously. "Why are you all not freaking the fuck out?" Tanner yelled while everyone laughed at him.

"Because this is old news dumbass." Beast murmured while joining everyone in the kitchen. I watched in amusement as he then gave Tansy the literal only smile I've ever seen from him before she visibly swooned.

"And God damn who is that?" Tanner whistled under his breath as my mom sauntered into the room a few seconds later.

"My wife you fuck head." My dad growled out causing Tanner to instantly pale.

"Is that why you never talk about your family? Afraid all the guys from the underground will follow you home after they see a picture or two?" Tanner teased after his tense body eased up. My dad's only response was to roll his eyes and smack Tanner upside the head.

Tanner must've noticed the close proximity in which Beast and Tansy were talking, because his facial expression and mood instantly soured as he watched Tansy giggle at something Beast said and lean in towards him. This is going to be very fun to watch I thought to myself as I nudged Scar and motioned for him to look as well. At least this is something to take our minds off of what happened earlier...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 13.4K 18
[𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝟣𝟪+] - 𝘔𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 - 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 - 𝘔𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 بدأت 2022...
313K 6K 114
This story has been completed and all the characters and plots taken from canon writing/shows/movies belong to DC. Any pictures or prompts also belon...
216K 7K 41
*Previously known as Drowning in Chaos* -T H E O D O R E- -C h a o s- This is what Paige goes through on a daily basis. Ever since her parents died i...
3K 109 11
AU After your Brother and his wife passed away, the responsibility of their son lies on your shoulders. When a New kid joins your nephews school, yo...