Finally With You {manxman}

By not_just_a_dream

*WILL CONTAIN SWEARING, SMUT, BDSM ELEMENTS, VIOLENCE* (Book 4 in the Mafia Series.) Colonel David McKe... More

Capitolo Primo.
Capitolo Due.
Capitolo Tre.
Capitolo Quattro.
Capitolo Cinque.
Capitolo Sei.
Capitolo Sette.
Capitolo Nove.
Capitolo Dieci.
Capitolo Undici.
Capitolo Dodici.
Capitolo Tredici.
Capitolo Quattordici.
Capitolo Quindici.
Capitolo Sedici.
Capitolo Diciassette.
Capitolo Diciotto.
Capitolo Diciannove.
Capitolo Venti.
Capitolo Ventuno.
Capitolo Ventidue.
Capitolo Ventitrรฉ.
Capitolo Venti-quattro.
Capitolo Venticinque.
Epilogo.

Capitolo Otto.

25.1K 776 73
By not_just_a_dream

Nick Zano as Sergey "The Stud" Komorov

~

Finally With You: Capitolo Otto

"Ah..." I moaned out, squeezing my eyes shut as the greatest sensation coursed my body and I writhed around on the bed. "AH, more!" I clenched my hole tightly around the fingers that scraped slightly against my prostate, sending waves of pleasure. I heard a sinful chuckle running through my ears as a sexy voice spoke. "A meno che non si lascia, farò quello che voglio, pet." I groaned in annoyance as I ran a hand through my hair, trying to get away from the hands that kept my thighs glued to the spot I was in. Was this real? Was I dreaming?

I felt a warm tongue lick up my erection, lips wrapping around the bulbous head as they sucked tightly, the warmth coating me. Fingers glided along the walls of my ass and I fought back a loud moan. "Please, please, please!" I panted, feeling my core tighten with the need to release. I bit my lip, wanting to keep my moans in. His finger trailed up my thigh, my breath hitching as I shut my eyes tightly. "I want to hear your voice, capire James?" His enticing Italian trailed through my ears and I couldn't control my actions, letting out a loud moan as his fingers grazed my love spot once again. "Please, daddy!" I groaned, arching my back against the head board. I wanted more, I needed more. His free hand slid through my dark curls and down to the base of my dick, squeezing my engorged balls in his hand. He bobbed up and down my cock, his tongue flicking past my hole and I let my hand travel my body, relentlessly moaning. "Daddy!" I panted, bliss coating my entire spine, skyrocketing up my entire body. My mind was going crazy, begging for need. 

He chuckled darkly, lapping his tongue all around my cock, vibrations from his hums pushing me closer and closer to release. "Ricorda." The husky voice filled the room, dominance evident in every single timbre, my body listening to every accord and command. "I do what I want and when I want, mio bello." He whispered over the tip  "Cum." Isaiah commanded in a dark tone, his warm hands rubbing my thighs as his fingers tickled against my prostate. 

Just then the door opened as I gave into my release, black dots coating my visions and I screamed loud, line after line spurting into his awaiting mouth.

I panted heavily, my eyes trailing up to meet mischief and my body stilled in horror, my mouth dropping. Mason grinned like an idiot, giving me a thumbs up with his finger as I glared at him. "Oops! Sorry, bambi!" He apologized with a shit eating smile on his face. "I didn't realize you were so occupied." His lips curled into a smirk as he slammed the door shut, his laugh echoing throughout the room. I wanted to throw Isaiah off of me and go after him, demanding he didn't say a word about what he saw or heard but something stopped me in my tracks as Isaiah came up from under the covers, something white stuck on the corner of his mouth as he licked his luscious lips. "Fanculo." He muttered in that dark accent of his, sending tremors across my torso as his warm breath caressed my body. "We'll have to continue this sometime later, pet." 

Just what in the hell was I doing?

Isaiah leaned up, his eyes drenched in lust as he drank in my appearance. My hair was tousled all over from grabbing at it and my lips were red and swollen from biting them. "Damn..." He whispered, biting his lip. He leaned down, his lips covering mine and I could feel his breath. I wanted his lips on mine, I wanted him to ravish me like I was the last meal he would ever have. "Scusate, James." He tilted his head, his cold hazel eyes trailing from the intense gaze between our eyes and down to my lips. "If you beg hard enough, I'll kiss you like you've been wanting." He reached out, flicking his tongue against my lips and I fought the urge to take his tongue between my lips.

"Until then, I'll be waiting, mio amore." Just like that, he was gone and I was left alone with my thoughts and the confusion on just what I was doing. Why was I sitting here with a smile on my face, like I just woke up from a long night with my lover?

What was I doing?

* * *

"McKenna, what do you suppose we do?" I snapped my head up to General Carlton, who looked down at me with an intense look. "Nothing." I shrugged and he looked at me skeptically. I nodded my head, sighing as I turned to him. "If you act now, you could risk destroying the whole state," I explained. "Try waiting until they feel like they have the upper hand over us and then you attack. When people feel that they have one over on you sir, they tend to create holes in their plans." I finished and he looked at me with a small smirk on his face. He nodded in response, happy with what I said.

"I knew it was a good idea promoting you." That was all he said before he left my office and I let out a sigh, wondering why he was asking me instead of asking himself. He was the general here, not I. But that wasn't my issue right now. I had long since put together that he was the father of Isaiah but I couldn't tell why he hated his son or why he failed to mention him. There was no one in New York City with the last name of Carlton besides Isaiah and Andre. I also did a background check on Isaiah and it gave me all of his family records, including Andre Carlton as his father. Andre may have said Isaiah wasn't his son, but he was still biologically related to him.

The better question to ask was, why does Andre hate his son?

"Why am I even bothering myself with this?" I closed my eyes, putting my face into my hands. It wasn't my place to put the pieces together. Hell, I was only going to be held captive by Isaiah for just a little bit longer and after that, I would be free. I wasn't going to pry into someone's life if there was no intention of me staying long term. "But when I think about it..." I felt nervous and hurt by the fact that I would have to eventually leave. I was sure Isaiah had gotten all that he wanted from me. Was this some sort of Stockholm Syndrome that I was experiencing? I wasn't going to deny my attraction to him but I wasn't too sure of what to do because I had never met someone so withdrawn yet so captivating.

"Oh Xiomara." I sighed, my heart feeling heavy. "I don't know what to do now." I whispered to myself. "I just need a sign because I feel like I'm doing you wrong." Just then at that moment, a wind carried throughout the room and I shivered slightly, trying to keep some of the papers in tact on the desk but one thing stuck. One word on the sticky note that I had written earlier for Andre to follow upon.

Wait.

"What does this mean?" Was it just a coincidence? Was I just wanting something to be there? Who knows? "What's the long face for?" I snapped my head up to the doorway, seeing one of my friends standing there with a grin on her face. "Oh, it's nothing. What are you doing here, Antonia?" I smiled at her as she entered the room with her hands on her hips. Antonia Bosworth was another Brigadier General here at Fort Hamilton. She was one of the people who helped me cope with life after Xiomara's death. She was one of my very good friends and I trust her. "Oh, I just came to ask what were you doing this Friday?" She raised an eyebrow and I shrugged.

"I'm not too sure." I put a hand on my chin, thinking. Isaiah would let go out with friends, right? "Yea, I'm free that day, why?" I pondered and she giggled cutely. "Good. I was hoping that you didn't have one at home waiting for you." She ran a hand through her hair. "Dinner and a movie? All my friends are going to visit family." I thought about it for a second. She just wanted to go as friends, I was assuming. "Sure. Send me the time and place and I'll pick you up." She narrowed her eyes at me skeptically. "Why can't I pick you up? Hiding someone from me?" She chuckled jokingly but wouldn't she like to know?

"Eh, no." I muttered awkwardly, thinking about how little she knew about Isaiah and I didn't want to jeopardize anything but letting her know about him. Only my closest friends knew because they were idiots and wouldn't tell a soul. "I'm kidding!" She let out a laugh as she exited the room. I stared out after her, wondering about her nature. She was naturally weird but there was just something about her. I sighed, marking it off as nothing as I began to think. 

Just what did Isaiah want from me? Whatever it was, he needed to get it so I could go. I was in too deep and I was in fear of not being able to reel myself out.

* * *

Mason came to pick me up from work and he wouldn't stop looking at me with a grin on his face. From the time I entered the car until the time I entered Isaiah's quarters. He keeps smirking like he had something on me and I couldn't figure out what I didn't hate him after that. "I was beginning to question just how far you and boss man went," He raised an eyebrow, his aura of flowers and happiness still around him. "But I already saw for myself." He let out a loud cackle as we walked through the hallways and I hit him. I knew I should be worried about the fact that I was casually walking through his house like I belonged here. I knew where everything was and I made friends with everyone. "Hey, Sergey." I said to the big man when I saw him and he cracked a grin, ruffling my hair. "Hey, capo." He muttered and I tilted my head, wondering why he was calling me boss.

I ignored his words as I let him and Mason walk away. I entered Isaiah's office without knocking and I was greeted with the sight of a shirtless Isaiah, who looked like he was anxious about something. "Ah, mio caro." He whispered in relief as he walked over to me, engulfing me in his thick arms, the smell of his Giorgio Armani cologne falling into my nostrils and I inhaled it silently. What was this that I was doing? Why was I in his arms like this? This wasn't supposed to happen. I looked up at him, his eyes full of worry as he stared down at me. He sighed and I narrowed my eyes at him, feeling sympathetic like usual. "What's wrong?" I questioned and he looked away from me, unsure of what to do. "Tell me, Isaiah." I demanded and his eyes widened as he handed me something that looked like a note of some sort.

"Um, what is this?" I peered down in confusion as I handed Isaiah the note back and he rubbed his head. "AH, un'altra." He stated plainly, taking the note from me, his jaw clenched in anger and I saw frustration mirrored in those eyes of his. "What do you mean, another one?" I turned to him, concern etched on my face. "Has this been happening for a while now?" I was a little worried because judging by the look on his face, someone as powerful as he was didn't know what to do when it came to letters like this. I snatched the note back from him, analyzing it. Why I was willing to offer my help was beyond me. All I knew was that I didn't like to see him look so defeated.

One more- t.b

Isaiah sighed heavily, confusion in his tone as he rubbed his face. "This is an enemy we have been dealing for a long time, mio bello."

I had a feeling I was going to be roped up into this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 5.4K 55
โค๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐’๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐ โค๏ธŽ ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š V แด€ สŸ แด‡ ษด แด› ษช ษด แด€ G แด ษด แดข แด€ สŸ แด‡ s โ™› Single Mother โ™›Feared A...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
1.1M 34.1K 53
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
107K 2.9K 41
New York City, 1944. While war consumes Europe and fills headlines, notorious criminal Kevin Price rules Manhattan with an iron fist. His ruthless c...