Fantasy University

By teenvague

It takes place in California wherein Anna and Merida go to high school, while Elsa and Rapunzel go to college... More

Foreword
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Afterword
Obligatory

Chapter 9

1.2K 24 13
By teenvague

Astrid's P.O.V.

So, we went to Forever 21. I can see that Rapunzel's got an outfit. She found a floral sweater that says LOVE and a $15 peach smock dress. Elsa chose a $22 white crochet dress with a black sweater that says MONSTER. Merida picked a pair of neo-grunge skinny jeans and a black top that said GANGSTA OF LOVE. Only Tooth, Anna, and I were left. Rapunzel helped Anna, while Tooth and Elsa shopped together. I shopped with Merida.

"Hey, this is cute!", Merida said.

"Yeah, it is.", I told her. It was a $10 tribal pair of leggings. I placed it in my basket. I also found a gray boxy shirt. We took more time on accessories, but time was spent wisely, because of Merida.

"Thanks Merida!", I hugged her.

"No problem.", she told.

We went to the FroYo shop. We took pretty long. So, Merida sat down beside me. Merida was a pretty girl. She was sweet, friendly, smart, perfect for any guy. I was quite envious of her. Seriously, she's a Princess, I'm a Guardian. She's one of the prettiest high school girls, I'm one of the dorks. If I wasn't a Guardian, she'd probably be Hiccup's girlfriend. Seriously. I can tell she likes him. If I wasn't a Guardian..... Hmm... Why was I a Guardian?

<= Flashback (2 years ago)

It was the first day of 8th grade.

"Hey Hiccup!", I screeched. I wished I could say that. I had a big crush on him back at kindergarten. 

"Huh?", I heard.

"Who said my name?", Hiccup said.

"It was Astrid!", Ruffnut said.

"Thanks a lot Ruffnut!", I was sarcastic.

"Oh. Hey Astrid!", Hiccup told me.

"Hi.", I replied.

"Can I sit beside you? All the seats seem occupied.", he pleaded. Nah, I'm just kiddin'.

"Sure.", I allowed him.

"Hey Thorston!", Hiccup screamed. The twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut glared.

"Oh come on, which one?!", Ruffnut was quite angry. Hiccup would always play that trick.

The teacher came in, so we behaved.

"I'm Ms. Leticia Finley. Call me Ms. Tish.", we didn't listen. So Hiccup talked to me,

"Hey Astrid, remember kindergarten?", he asked.

"Uh-huh!", I said.

"I had a big crush on you.", he admitted.

"To be honest, I had a big crush on you too that time.", I admitted too.

"Wow! We were mutual.", he said.

"Okay, students. I would like you guys to create a poster about what makes you smile. I will assign you each with partners.", Ms. Tish said.

"You two.", she pointed to Hiccup and I.

Rrrrringgggg!!!!, the bell rang. It was dismissal.

"That's your homework now kids. It is due tomorrow.", Ms. Tish told.

"Class dismissed."

So we had a weird conversation. He asked for my number and invited me to his house.

"So, yeah!", he said.

"Okay?!?", I said.

"Here, drink this!", he offered a drink.

Someone was outside. I heard the doorbell.

"Sup Horrendous!", I heard. It was a girl who looked Southeast Asian. She was Filipina. It was Tooth Diwata.

"Shut up Tooth.", Hiccup told.

"Sheesh!", she said. "I just said hi."

"Which reminds me, Toothiana Diwata, meet Astrid Hofferson. She's Scandinavian like me.", he introduced me.

"And vice versa!", Hiccup commented.

"Sup. It's a good thing Hiccup's got a chick. We've been waiting for years!", Jack Frost teased.

"Haha.", Nicholas St. North said. Everyone else calls him North.

"Why is there a girl alone with you mate? You gonna do something, huh?", E. Aster Bunnymund fooled.

"Aster!", I screamed.

"Sheila, call me Bunny. Aster's too nerdy.", he told.

"It's better than Horrendous!", Jack said.

"Haha.", Hiccup was sarcastic.

"Guys, we need to finish a project, so you gotta, I don't know, leave, I guess?", Hiccup told.

"Kk. See ya mates.", Bunny said.

The Guardians left. We were alone. The project was due tomorrow.

"Sooooo..... What makes you happy?", Hiccup asked.

"Cookies!", I said.

"Pie. Cherry Pie.", he said. I drew them.

"Vanilla Coke!", I said.

We just drew random stuff. We talked deeper.

"Sooooo... Let's make it deep.", he said.

"Ummmm..... It's quite corny, but romance makes me happy.", I told.

"To me, a certain girl does.", Hiccup told me.

"Who?", I asked. I was nervous. Who was it. Oh no. My chances are so over.

"To be honest, you.", he told.

"Oh. I gotta get going.", I told.

All these years. How could he keep it? I just sobbed. I didn't know what to do. My heart pounded.

"Astrid, wait!", he screamed. "We need to finish our project."

"Whatever!", I told.

Dude. What gives?, he sent.

A lot of sh*t. Hiccup, why did you have to hide it? You knew I liked you., I replied.

I didn't want you to know. Why do you care?, he sent.

Cause I just do. I care, ok. I just liked you a lot., I sent.

I am so sorry. I like you. Come on. Please give me a chance., he sent.

=> Skip to next day

I was walking to my classroom, suddenly, it was empty with daisies and a card. I opened it.

To: Astrid

Well, it's awkward, but yeah, I really like you. I'm sorry for hiding it for nine years. I regret it. If you wanna be something else, let's be it.

Sincerely,

Hiccup

Hiccup ran to me. He clutched me. It was was a bear hug. It was getting warm.

"Dude, I wanna be something else with you.", I told.

"Great.", he told.

He kissed my lips. We were dating. Sweet.

After that incident, Hiccup started bringing me out with his buds. I was officially a Guardian.

=> 2 years after

I had a weird flashback.

"Astrid. Dude.", Tooth was snapping me out.

"Huh?", I said.

"You were staring so long at that poster.", Elsa told.

It was an underwear advertisement. I was so embarassed. Stupid flashback. I blushed. Then Hiccup comes. He kisses me right away.

"Babe, stop. This is a public place.", I told.

"Aww.... Babe.", he told. He tickled me after.

"Stop.", I told. He stopped. I saw the look on Merida's face. She looked jealous. Hiccup looks at her after.  They stare at each other and chat. She's so annoying. Hiccup's mine. I took nine years to get him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 803 21
Fantasy Academy; a place filled with learning, magic, and more. To be accepted, you must have special powers, talents, or born into a royal family. ...
201K 8.9K 87
I made this story and my other Jelsa stories 8 years ago Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Merida are all dating Gaston but when they discovers he's cheatin...
155K 5.5K 22
Merida DunBroch wants nothing more than to spend her days horse riding and shooting arrows with her bow and spending time with her best friend, Rapun...
12.2K 605 33
Elsa is trying to stop the bullies. Jack is the new kid at his 5th new school. What happens when their worlds clash? Will they fall in love? Will it...