House of Anubis Love - Nedie...

By Writer_in-the_making

This is a House of Anubis fan fiction. This story starts when they all come back from summer vacation. Now Ni... More

House of Anubis Love - Nidie Love Story
Chapter 1: Welcome Back
Plot of the Story
Author's Note
Chapter 2: First Day of School
Chapter 3: Didn't See That Coming
Chapter 4 : The Break Up
Chapter 6: He's Here
Chapter 7: Oh My God
Author's Note: Even Though I Hate Them Just Like You Do
Chapter 8: Finally? No Not Yet
Chapter 9: "Busted"
Chapter 10: Nina Can Rap
Chapter 11: Sarah and More Songs
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5: The New Boy

1.7K 27 8
By Writer_in-the_making

Nina's POV*

I was awoken by someone shaking me awake and who ever it was. Is about to get cut. I pulled down my cover off my face and saw Amber staring down at me. Just to say that the look she was giving me was extra creepy but since I live in this house it is nothing not normal.

"Amber what you want?" I asked.

"I want you to get up so that I can do your hair" Amber said.

"You are not touching my hair" I said.

"Oh come on Nina stop exaggerating. It's not like I said we were going to cut all of your hair off" she said.

"Fine I will let you do something with my hair" I said.

"Perfect. Now get up I have work to do" she said.

I got up out of my bed and followed Amber to the bathroom. Since Amber woke me up early we don't have to worry about someone coming to get into the bathroom. Amber told me to sit down in the chair in front of the sink. I sat down and she got stuff out from this bag. She started to work on my hair and I was dying to see what my hair looks like. After like thirty more minutes Amber was finally done with my hair.

"Amber cam I see my hair now?" I asked.

"Yes" she answered.

I stood up and looked at my hair. I was a darker blonde than I had yesterday. With brown and gold highlights. Amber had curled my hair and gave it this glitter effect with some hair spray. I turned to look at Amber and gave her a hug.

"Thank you Amber it is beautiful" I thanked.

"You're welcome" Amber said.

We walked out of the bathroom and back to our room. When we got in there we went and got out our uniforms. Since today is Thursday we don't have to wear our uniforms, but I decided to anyways. I picked out one of my more shorter uniform skirts, a white button down, a reddish-brown jacket with the school logo on it, some over the kee high socks, and my brown boots that go under my knees. After I was done getting dressed I put my make up on, then I grabbed my phone and bag and sat down and waited for Amber to finish getting ready. 

"Finally you are done" I said as soon as Amber walked into the room.

"Hey it's not my fault that it takes me longer to get ready yet you look better than me" Amber said.

"I don't look that pretty" I said.

"Yes you do and all the guys that have seen you know it" she said.

"Whatever let's just go down to breakfast" I said. I got up off my bed and walked downstairs and into the dining room. Me and Amber sat in our spots and Alfie, Mara, Patricia, and Joy were already there.

"Ah look the sleeping beauties are finally here" Patricia said.

"Ha ha very funny Patricia, but just to tell you me and Nina were actually up before you all. Do you know why?" Amber said.

"Yeah you did Nina's hair" Joy said.

"Yeah and it is so pretty" Mara said.

"Thank you" I said.

Amver and I sat down in our seats and started eating. Jerome and Fabian came in and sat at their spots. Fabian did what the girls told him to and sat in Mick's old seat. When me and Patricia were finish eating we went into the kitchen and put our dishes in the sink.

"Hey Nina do you want to walk over together?" Patricia asked.

"Sure" I said. 

 After we said goodbye we started walking towards the school.

"So what kind of person do you think the new guy will be like?" Patricia asked.

"I really don't care unless he is mean then he will need to watch his back" I said.

"Agreed" she said. I hope this new boy is nice and cute.

Eddie's POV*

Finally the taxi pulled up to the school. I payed the driver and got out. Well just to tell you my name is Eddie Miller and my dad is the headmaster of the school. Since my mom and dad got a divorce I took my mom's last name. Because I knew my mom was going to send me here and I didn't want anyone knowing. I walked into the school with my suitcase and walked towards my dad's office. When I got there I knocked on his office door.

"Cone in" he said. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey dad" I said.

"Ah Edison you're here" he said.

"Dad I go by Eddie." I said.

"OK sit down we need to talk" he said.

"OK" I said. I walked over and sat down in front of him.

"So you are going to be staying in the Anubis House. For dress code you are required to wear your uniform on Monday and Tuesday . On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday you can wear what you would like as long as it is school appropriate." he said.

"Yes dad" I said.

"OK if you go down the hall there should be a student lounge you can stay there until classes are over. Then you can come get your bag then go to your house." he said.

"Bye dad" I said and walked out of his office.

I walked down the hall and found the lounge. Jumping on the couch I kicked my legs out and started falling asleep. I was awoken by three giggling girls. One bumped into my legs and the other two stopped walking.

"Can you watch where you put your feet" the redhead said.

The girl with the dark blonde hair left and went to sit on one of the chairs. The other two girls saw me looking at her.

"Don't even think about it" the dark haired girl said.

"So Hermione and Lavender maybe you should watch where you are going" I said.

They looked at each other then walked over to where the other girl was. Gosh if all girls in Britain are this then I won't bother talking to them.

*After School*

So school was finally out and I was walking to the house I was staying at. I got there and opened the door. When I walked in on saw that girl from early sitting on the couch.

"Hey Hermione" I said.

"Please tell me you are not staying here" she said.

"Oh but I am" I said.

"Oh great" she groaned.

"Well have fun" I said. I turned and the darker hair girl was there. "Is she always like this?"

"Yes" she said.

"Great" I muttered. I walked to my room and got ready waiting for dinner.

Nina's POV*

Me and Amber finally got home and we went upstairs and changed. I put on a pink tank top, a black high waisted skirt, and some black heels. When me and Amber were done we went downstairs and almost everyone was here except for Fabian and the new guy. Fabian walked in and sat in Mick's spot.

"What's for dinner?" I heard someone ask. I turned around to see it was the guy from earlier and he was eating chips.

"We are eating right now" Trudy said taking the chips from him and walking back into the kitchen. I saw him just standing there.

"You can sit here" I said with a smile.

"Finally someone that speaks English" he said and I giggled.

"Hi there I am Mara" Mara said.

"I'm Joy" Joy said.

"I'm Patricia" Patricia said.

"Jerome"

"Alfie"

"Fabian"

"Amber and the girl you are making giggle is Nina" Amber said.

"Well I'm Eddie and it is nice to meet you all especially you Nina" Eddie said and I giggled again.

During dinner Eddie put his arm around my seat and I kept blushing every time he looked at me. From my side I could see Fabian with an angry expression on his face. Once dinner was over we all went and sat on the couches.

"Hey Nina why don't you sing us a song" Patricia said.

"Sure let me just go get my guitar" I said.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my guitar which was on the side of my bed. I ran back downstairs and sat down next to Eddie.

"Nina what are you going to sing?" Amber asked.

"I am going to be singing a song called 'La Da Dee'" I said.

I started to strum the song on the guitar.

*Song Starts*

There's no way to say this song's about someone else

Every time you're not in my arms

I start to lose myself

Someone please pass me my shades

Don't let 'em see me down

You have taken over my days

So tonight I'm going out

Yet I'm feeling like

There is no better place than right by your side

I had a little taste

And I'll only spoil the party anyway

'Cause all the girls are looking fine

But you're the only one on my mind

La da dee

La da dee doo

La da da me

La da da you

La da dee

La da dee doo

There's only me

There's only you

La da dee

La da dee doo

La da da me

La da da you

La da dee

La da dee doo

When you were gone I think of you

All these places packed with people

But your face is all I see

And the music's way too loud

But your voice won't let me be

So many pretty girls around

They're just dressing to impress

But the thought of you alone has got me spun

And I don't know what to say next

Yet I'm feeling like

There is no better place than right by your side

I had a little taste

And I'll only spoil the party anyway

'Cause all the girls are looking fine

But you're the only one on my mind

La da dee

La da dee doo

La da da me

La da da you

La da dee

La da dee doo

There's only me

There's only you

La da dee

La da dee doo

La da da me

La da da you

La da dee

La da dee doo

When you were gone I think of you

[x2]

I pretend the night is so beautiful

Take a photo with the bros

La da dee

La da da doo

They won't see through my disguise

Right here behind my eyes

Replaying in my mind

La de da

Yet I'm feeling like

There is no better place than right by your side

I had a little taste

And I'll only spoil the party anyway

'Cause all the girls are looking fine

But you're the only one on my mind

La da dee

La da dee doo

La da da me

La da da you

La da dee

La da dee doo

There's only me

There's only you

La da dee

La da dee doo

La da da me

La da da you

La da dee

La da dee doo

When you were gone I think of you

[x2]

*Song Ends*

I strum the last note and looked at everyone.

"You know when you are not angry when you're singing you actually are better" Jerome said.

"Thanks" I said.

"That was amazing" Eddie said.

"Well practice did make perfect" I said.

"So Nina when did you start playing guitar and singing?" Fabian asked.

"Oh well when I went to Cali to stay with my cousin and his friends. He taught me how to play the guitar and his friends taught me how to play other instruments. For my singing I knew I always had a voice l just didn't have enough practice so my cousin helped me on that." I explained.

"Well guys I would love to stay down here but I think that we should all go to bed" Mara said.

Everyone stood up and we all said goodbye. The girls and I walked upstairs to our room. When in my room I put my guitar down. Then I grabbed my hair dye and pajamas. Walking into the bathroom I took off my clothes and shoes then put on my pajamas. After I finished getting dressed I took my hair dye out. I had decided to dye my hair like Eddie's. After putting the dye in I wrapped my hair so it wouldn't get messes up. I picked up all of my stuff and walked back to my room. When I got in there I put all my stuff away and got in the bed. Amber came in the room and said goodnight. We both fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up and I am so glad that on Friday that we get to wear whatever we want. Going to my closet I picked out what I was going to wear. I went in the bathroom did my morning routine then got dressed. Today I am wearing a red long sleeve shirt, some brown high waisted shorts, and my signature red converse. I took my hair down and let it flow down my back then I put my red bow headband in my hair. After I did that I put my make up on. Once I was done I picked up all my stuff and walked back to my room. I grabbed my phone and bag then walked downstairs. When I got down there I bumped into someone.

Eddie's POV*

I woke up and got out what I was wearing today. I went into the bathroom and did my business. Then I got dressed I was wearing a red long sleeve shirt, some brown cargo shorts, and my red converse. I walked back into room got my bag and phone then walked to the dining room. When I was about to enter someone bumped into me. I saw that it was Nina and her outfit looked just like mine.

"OK this is creepy" Nina said.

"You can say that again" I said and she giggled.

Man I love her giggle it's just so cute.

"So is just me or is it strange that we have almost the exact same outfit" she said.

"I don't find it strange" I said.

"Whatever" she giggled.

I shook my head, Nina and I walked into the dining room to have breakfast.

*Five Minutes Later*

Right now Nina and I are in a heated discussion about which band is better.

"Clearly you are deaf because Black Veil Brides are the best" I said.

"No you must be deaf because Sleeping with Sirens is the best" she said.

"No you are wrong" I said.

"No you are" she said.

"Guys calm down" I heard someone from behind me say.

I turned around to see everyone there.

"Hi guys" Nina and I said. Everyone walked to their spots.

"So what were you guys doing?" Jerome asked.

"We were arguing over which band is better" I said.

"Yeah and I told Eddie he is dumb because Sleeping with Sirens is way better than Black Veil Brides" Nina said.

"If you say so Nina" I said.

"You know what shut up" Nina said.

"God why do you have to be so annoying" Patricia said.

"You know I was going to call you Hermione but no I won't do that. Instead I will call you yacker" I said.

"Guys as much as I would like to continue this conversation I am about to leave" Nina said.

"Nina the phone" Trudy said.

"OK" Nina said. She walked out of the room and into the hall.

Nina's POV*

After Trudy called me I walked out into the hall and answered the phone.

"Hello"

"How is my favorite cousin?"

"Hi Cole. Now not that I don't like you calling me or anything but why are you calling me now?"

"Well I just wanted to tell you that I am going to be getting there tomorrow. Oh and I can't wait to meet you friends and boyfriend."

"Yeah you see I don't have a boyfriend anymore"

"Wait you broke up with him this is great"

"No Cole he broke up with me for no good reason"

"Tell he better watch himself for when I come"

"OK Cole I will. Now I have to go because I have school."

"OK bye Nina"

"Bye Cole"

I hung up the phone and walked back into the dining room. I picked up my bag and pushed in my chair.

"Oh Fabian I hope you have a will written out" I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because when my cousin comes tomorrow he is going to kill you for breaking up with me" I said. I turned around and looked at Eddie. "Hey Eddie do you want to walk with me?"

"Sure then I can tell you all the reason in why Black Veil Brides is the best" he said.

"You know what let's just go" I said.

Eddie got up and we walked outside. When we got to school we sat down in the lounge talking. Mr. Sweet walked in with a man that looked familiar.

"Mr. Pendery you understand everything now. I hope that you understand being a caretaker is a big job." Mr. Sweet said.

"Of course" Mr. Pendery said.

Wait Pendery that is Cole's last name. Which means he is Cole's dad. I got up and walked towards the two men talking.

"Um uncle Brad?" I questioned.

He turned around and it was my uncle Brad.

"Nina?" he asked.

"The one and only" I said. He gave me a hug.

"Look at you. I think letting you stay with the boys was a good idea. I mean you really have change and let me guess. They have introduced you to the religion of dying your hair everyday." he said.

"Yep and I love doing it" I said.

"So Cole told me that he is going to come tomorrow" he said.

"Yep" I said.

"So how are you and your boyfriend doing?" he asked.

"Oh he broke up with me" I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I have no idea actually" I said.

"Well I have to go" he said and walked away. I turned back around to look at Eddie.

"Eddie are you OK?" I asked.

"No I'm fine. It's just he looks like Cole Pendery's dad" he said.

"That's because he is" I said.

"Wait, but isn't he your uncle which means that Cole is you cousin" he said.

"Yep" I said.

"Wait so that means Cole Pendery is coming here?" he asked.

"Yes he is coming to visit me" I said.

"Oh my gosh" he said.

"For a moment I thought that you were going to fangirl on me for a second" I said.

"Yeah right I will never fan girl" he said.

"Yeah whatever" I said.

Before he could argue with me the bell rang and we had to go to class. When we got to class me and Eddie sat in the back next to each other. Right now we were writing notes back and forth still talking about which band is better. In my opinion I think both of them are good but I will not let Eddie know that

Eddie you know that Sleeping with Sirens is way better than Black Vile Brides.

Nina you must be crazy because Black Vile Brides is way better than Sleeping with Sirens.

You know what Eddie you are right.

Really?

No I am lying.

Nina that was mean.

Sorry.

Just admit it already.

No.

"Miss. Martin and Mr. Miller what are you doing?" the teacher asked.

"Nothing" we said.

"Please come up here and read the note you were passing to each other" she said.

We both got up and walked to the front of the class.

"Eddie you know that Sleeping with Sirens is way better than Black Veil Brides" I said.

"Nina you must be crazy because Black Veil Brides is way better than Sleeping with Sirens" Eddie said.

"You know what Eddie you are right" I said.

"Really?" he asked.

"No I am lying" I said.

"Nina that was mean" he said.

"Sorry" I apologized.

"Just admit it already" he said.

"No" I said.

"Please sit back down" she said.

Me and Eddie walked back to our seats. When class was over me and Eddie got out of our seats and went to the student lounge. 

"Look what you did you almost got me in trouble" I said.

"Did not" 

"Did too"

"Did not"

"Did too"

"OK that's enough" he said. When I least expected it Eddie jumped on my and started to tickle me.

"Eddie *** please *** stop *** I *** need *** to *** breathe" I gasped.

"Then you have to say that Eddie is the most amazingest person in the world" Eddie said.

"Fine Eddie is the most amazingest person in the world" I said.

"Aw thank you Nina that meant so much to me" he laughed.

"Shut up" I giggled.

"What is going on here?" someone asked.

I turned around to see Patricia, Joy, Amber, Mara, and Fabian standing in the doorway. I then realized that it was Fabian who was the one to talk.

"Um we were just talking" I said.

"Yep and then I started tickling her" Eddie said.

" Keep your hands off of her " Fabian growled.

"Wow last time I checked you broke up with her so you don't control what she does with anyone" Eddie said.

"Yeah Fabian why do you care so much? I agree with Eddie you did break up with her" Patricia said.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean she has to be like this and start messing around with another guy" Fabian said.

"You know what Fabian you need to shut up because since you broke up with me you don't need to worry about me anymore" I said.

I turned from everyone and ran off. After running for a while I was in the woods in front of the school under a tree.

Eddie's POV*

After Nina did her little rant she ran out of the room. I think that she might have left the school.

"Good job Fabian I hope you are happy with yourself" I said.

Turning away from them I ran the way that Nina did. When I got out of the school I saw Nina sitting at the base of a tree. 

"Hey there stranger" I said.

"Hi" she said.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing I was just thinking about what Fabian said" she said.

"Hey don't listen to him. Oh and just to tell you he does not deserve you because you are too good for him" I said.

"Thank you Eddie" she said.

"Hey don't worry about it because I will always be here for you" I said.

"Aw you are so cute" she giggled.

"Shut up" I blushed.

"Oh my gosh are you blushing" she said.

"No, now be quiet before I tickle you again" I said.

"Oh I am so scared" she said.

"You should be" I said.

I put my hand out for her to grab so she could get up. Before I could react she pulled me down and ran past me to the school. When she got to the front of the school she stuck her tongue out at me. Oh this is on I thought in my head. I got up off the ground and ran after her into the school. When I saw her I tackled her and I pinned her arms down.

"Dang it I thought for sure this time I was going to get away" she said.

"Yeah right have you notice that I am a boy and you are a girl" I said.

"You know that is very rude of you to say that to me. I mean you are saying just because I am a girl means that I can't get away from you. Wow you really know how to make a girl feel special." she said.

"Yep that is right" I said.

"Hey Eddie I know that you caught me and everything but can you please get off of me" she said.

"No I like this" I said.

"Well then I am sorry that I have to do this" she said.

"What are yo-"

But before I could finish talking she flipped us around and now she was straddling me. I looked at her face and she had a big smile on her face and man did she look pretty. Stop that Eddie remember you just met her and her boyfriend just broke up with her. I know that but don't blame me the heart wants what the heart wants. Fine but just wait a little longer and get to know her better first. Fine I will do that.

"You know what Nina" I said.

"What?" she asked.

"I like this position better" I said.

I saw realization flash through her eyes then she looked down at me. She then realized that she was sitting on top of me. Before you could say beautiful she was off of me and sitting right next to me. I saw that she started to blush and she did look really cute like that so I started to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" she asked.

"Your face because you are blushing" I said.

"Oh shut up" she said.

"No but you really do look cute when you blush" I said.

"Thanks" she said.

"Now come on it is time to go back to the house" I said.

"Yeah you're right" she said.

I got up and stretched my hand out for her and she grabbed. We went and grabbed our bags and started to walk back to the house. On our way to the house we were just talking and laughing at everything we said or did. Man I haven't had this type of fun in forever because I finally found a person who is just like me. When we got to the house and walked in we heard laughing coming from the living room. We walked into the living room and Nina stopped.

"Oh my gosh" she said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiya my peasants,

So I just want to tell you that I am going to change the name of my fans because some people think that it is mean. So I am about to say something and I am not trying to be mean but if you don't like what I call my fans then don't read my author's notes. Now I want you guys to give me ideas on what I should call you guys. The best idea I will use their idea for the name, will dedicate the next chapter for them, and I they have books I will tell my fans about their book. So start making ideas and send them to me because I am dying to see your ideas. So until next time.

Lots O Love, 

~ Cupcake_queen2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 2 20
Annabeth Cozgarth was just an ordinary, living an ordinary life. She was the school nerd, and the hottest girl there. Everyone saw her that way, but...
59.3K 1.2K 40
Hey guys! Okay so this Is my New series! I have written 2 other books that you all seemed to enjoy called House of anubis: season 3 and 4 my way! I t...
189K 2.6K 49
Anubis house was always filled with drama. Relationships breaking, detentions appearing, it was the usual. That was how it was until Nina Martin step...
1.3K 249 66
You know I wanna believe that we're a masterpiece, but sometimes it's hard to tell in the dark. Who owns my heart. *** Adam lives a luxurious life i...