The Coffee Spill |Demi Lovato|

נכתב על ידי FlexItDestiny

Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up fo... עוד

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 & 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 *Sexual*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26 *Sexual*
Chapter 27 *Sexual*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 *Sexual*
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 *Sexual*
Chapter 41 *Sexual*
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48 *Sexual*
Chapter 49 *Sexual*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 *Sexual*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 *Sexual*
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 *Sexual*
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 47

8.7K 248 24
נכתב על ידי FlexItDestiny

Written 2015
Revised April 2021

*Ellies POV*
I caught myself glancing up at my partially open classroom door every hour on the hour today, keeping my eye out for
Andrea. It's not that I particularly want to see her, but I know if I crossed paths with her I'd have a hard time keeping my composure. Dismissal is in thirty minutes. I can get through the rest of the day without ruining into her. I'm almost there. I am cleaning up from a post Valentine's Day craft I had the students do when there is a knock on the classroom door. The assistant principal enters the classroom, hands behind his back. He scans the room, observing each child's artwork. A big lump in the back of my throat begins to form. I notices he has a piece of paper in his hand. He doesn't say a word, just continues to scan the room.

I swallow hard. This is it. I'm about to get fired for going against some sexual harassment policy. My heart begins to beat faster as he slowly approaches me, still not making eye contact with me.

"Miss Welch." He greats me with little to no emotion. I feel my eyes begin to swell up with tears. "Ms. Sanchez wants to see you in her office. I was instructed to escort your students to their designated buses and parents during dismissal." He says just above a whisper to not disturb the students. I open my mouth to object, but I immediately close my mouth. I can't back talk to either of my bosses. I nod my head before gathering my belongings. I scan the room one last time, capturing my classroom and my first class of students as one last memory before making my way to Andrea's office.

The entire walk to the office is slow and antagonizing. I begin to make a mental list of things I can do to protect myself and my job. I can apologize for leading her on, even if I don't believe I did. I can threaten to sue her for sexual harassment. And worse case scenario, I can get down on my knees and beg her to not fire me. Whatever it took, I was ready. I took one final deep breath before knocking on her door.

"Please come in." She says behind the door. I open the door and step into her office. It smells like tangerine grapefruit. I notice a candle burning on her desk. When she notices its me, her posture becomes a little rigid. She sits up straight, adjusting the collar on her shirt. For once, I've never seen her wear a button down shirt where the first two buttons were undone. It's like she's trying to be modest. I stand against her closed door, wanting this to be as quick as possible. She notices my uncomfortableness. "Please, sit down." She says, motioning to the empty chair across from her. I take a seat and wait for her to speak first. "Thank you for agreeing to meet with me, Ellie." She says, with a soft smile.

"It's Miss Welch." I correct her. "I don't think I had much of a choice." I say with a slight chuckle.

"Right... Miss. Welch." She corrects herself. "I wanted to apologize about the miscommunication that occurred on Friday." She says.

I lean back in my seat, taken aback by her apology. This is not what I expected walking into this office.

"It was more than just a miscommunication, Ms. Sanchez. You kissed me without consent." I say, slightly annoyed by her interpretation about the situation.

"You're right. I'm sorry. It was unprofessional." She says looking me in the eyes. Her apology seems... sincere. I relax a bit in my chair, realizing the likely hood of this conversation ending with me getting fired is now slim.

"Thank you for apologizing but unfortunately an apology doesn't help fix my relationship with Demi." I say, taking a big sigh remembering that we're still on bad terms.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating Demi? I would have never made a move on you if I knew." She says, leaning forward in her chair, folding her hands and placing them on her desk in front of her.

"We went public months ago. I guess I assumed you saw it online or that Demi told you." I say. Talking about your relationship status isn't typically something people start a conversation with. However, after this incident, I might have to reevaluate.

"Again I'm really sorry." She says. "Is there anything else I can do?" She follows up when I don't respond. I think about it for a minute. There's nothing I want from her except for a strictly professional relationship. I don't even want to call it a relationship. I stop twirling the promise ring on my finger and look up at Ms. Sanchez.

"Yeah, there is something you can do for me."

***

After the confrontation with Ms. Sanchez, I was emotionally and physically drained. The worry I felt while walking to her office, talking about the kiss, thinking about Demi, it was all starting to take it''s toll on me. When I made it back to my apartment, I immediately got undressed and filled my bathtub with warm water, epsom salt and soap. I hoped the epsom salt would help with the strain in my neck caused by all the stress the last few days. I put my comfort playlist on shuffle as I sank into the water. I lay my head back, taking a deep breath. I relax my body, letting it fall limp. I close my eyes and without meaning to, dose into a relaxing sleep.

My music stops playing and is replaced with my ringtone. I sit up in the tub, splashing the water, letting some of it accidentally splash onto the tile floor. I put my towel on the floor to soak up the water that splashed and the water running down my body as I step out of the tub to grab my phone. A photo of Demi and I flash on the screen. She's calling me. I didn't expect to hear from her so soon.

My hands tremble as I press accept. "H-hello?"

"Hi, Ellie." I instantly smile. Gosh her voice. I could listen to it forever.

"How is your tour going?" I ask while using the hand towel on my counter to wipe the tub water from my neck.

"It's going well. The next three nights are all sold out." She says.

I chuckle. "Does that surprise you?"

"I guess not." She lets out a single laugh. My heart starts to flutter. For the first time in days her voice is soft and playful almost. "So Andrea called me." She says, letting her voice trail off. I start to pace back and forth in my bathroom. I don't say anything. I wait for her to continue. "She told me her side of the story."

Heat rushes through my body as I anxiously wait to hear what Andrea told Demi. "She told me you were helping her with an event when she kissed you and that you pulled away almost immediately before leaving. She also told me she didn't know we are dating." Demi said, her voice calm and collected.

I had a lot to take in, but my mind was stuck on one word and one word only that Demi used. Are. We are dating. Does that mean she wants to stay together? To forgive me? I feel a smile creep upon my lips.

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you or let you tell me the truth." Demi apologizes. "I just couldn't stop thinking about the pain Wilmer put me through and I-" I cut Demi off.

"-You don't have to apologize, Demi. I'm sorry for putting you in a situation where you had to relive those thoughts and feelings." I say. I'll forever apologize to her if that means I can salvage our relationship. Demi is quite on the other end. "So, you said are. We are dating. So that brings me to my next question. Are we?" I ask slowly.

"I want us to move past this, however, I think I still need time to process it. I know you didn't initiate the kiss, but it still happened." Demi says.

I want nothing more than to jump on a plane and wrap my arms around her and never let go. But I understand she needs time to either trust me again, or let herself love me again.

"I'll wait for you. Forever." I say before saying goodbye and hanging up.

*2 weeks later*

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since my boss kissed me. Two weeks since I last saw Demi. Two weeks since I last spoke to her on the phone. Andrea told her the truth about the kiss, but that didn't mean Demi was ready to just forgive and forget. She asked for time. Time to process. But process what? Us? Her feelings for me? The speed at which we're moving at? I spend most of my days worried that she hasn't contacted me yet because she realized she doesn't want to be with me anymore.

"Ellie?" Marissa says, zapping me out of my thoughts. I look up at her. "I said your pasta is getting cold." I look down and she's in fact right. There is no more steam rising from the pasta and the sauce has started to thicken. I put my fork down and take a sip of water.

With Demi on tour and our relationship hanging by a thread, I've been spending as much time with Marissa and Hayley as I can. Movie night, dinner, you name it. However, no matter what we do, it never seems to compare to the happiness I feel while with Demi.

"Have you tried contacting her? It's been two weeks." Marissa asks, before taking a bite of her club sandwich. It's no surprise she knew why I was in such a daze.

"I'm just giving her what she wanted." I answer, finally taking a bite of pasta, grimacing at the coldness on my tongue.

"I think it's been long enough."

I sigh. My phone begins to vibrate repeatedly. I set a notification to go off on my phone anytime new photos of Demi's tour are tweeted. Her tour crew just released last weeks meet and greet photos. I unlock my phone and click on the first notification. My eyes gaze over every inch of her. Her eyes, her butt chin, her leather jacket. The same leather jacket she bought me. I scroll through the endless photos, laughing at some of the poses. As I'm scrolling through the photos, something catches my eye. I scroll back, inspecting each photo again. When I find it, I stop. The ring. Demi is still wearing the promise ring I gave her. Same finger, same hand. I gaze the photo up and down, my lips curling into a smile. I bring my other hand up to the ring on my finger, slowly rotating the band. Forever.

*one week later*

*Demi's POV*
"Break a leg, Demi." Camila says, giving my arm an encouraging squeeze as she walks passed me with Lauren. Lauren gives me a smile before they both turn the corner into their dressing room. I'm backstage, waiting for my cue to step onto the platform and take the stage. I've done hundred of shows, and yet I still get the same adrenaline rush as I did when I first started playing shows this big. I do a few vocal warm ups, as I hear the crowd loudly cheering my name.

"Alright, Demi, you're up." I step onto the platform.  I can see the lights go down from the opening in the stage floor. The entire venue erupts with screams. I smile as I hear the beginning of Heart Attack through the speakers. The floor begins to rise and I emerge from the stage floor, capturing the faces of thousands of Lovatics, singing along. The platform reaches the top and stops. I walk down stage, towards the crowd as I sing along to the beat.

When the song ends, I lower my mic. I scan the entire stadium, from the front row to the balcony. I can't make out faces or recognize anyone cause of the bright stage lights, but I can see every silhouette, every poster.  "How's everybody doing tonight?" I ask. The venue erupts with screams. "That's good. I'm doing good too, thanks for asking." I say laughing. "Aright, let's get this party started!"

*Ellies POV*

"Calm down, Ellie. Everything will work out." Marissa says, rubbing my shoulder soothingly. I can hear Demi's angelic voice radiate though the venue as we're walking through the long corridor backstage.

"What if it's too soon? What if she doesn't want to see me?" I ask worried. We show our backstage passes to the security guard. He checks them and opens the curtain, letting us through. We make our way to the VIP section, where we see Natalie and the girls of Little Mix, watching Demi perform.

Natalie sees us and turns to us, embracing both of us in a hug. "Glad you could make it, El." Natalie shouts over the music. I nod my head, not wanting to try and shout.

I take a step forward, my eyes gaze the large stage in search of the woman I'm here to win back. Slowly, she emerges from the corner of the stage, shaking her hips to Neon Lights. My breath hitches in the back of my throat as I take in the sight in front of me. I can't take my eyes off of her. Just being here, seeing her in person. A feeling that I haven't felt in a while erupts in my stomach... butterflies.

We watch her entire show from the right wing. Every time she would exit the stage for a costume change, she would exit on stage left. I'm sure she has no idea we're here.

I watch as she walks upstage, turns around to the audience one last time and blows kisses as she is slowly lowered into the stage floor. The venue erupts in cheers one last time before the music abruptly stops and the stage lights go dark for a few seconds. The overhead lights turn on, revealing thousands of Lovatics, the floor covered in confetti and trash.

Marissa tugs on my arm, getting my attention. "Go get your girl." She says, nodding her head towards the stage exit. I smile, before making my way backstage. My hands begin to shake and my heart rate rises as I walk down the never ending corridor. I can feel beads of sweat form on my forehead. I've never felt this nervous to see Demi. To talk to Demi. I stop in front of her dressing room, taking a deep breath before opening the door.

Demi is seated at her makeup table, taking her eyelashes off. She notices me through her mirror. She quickly turns around in her seat, looking at me with full eyes.

"Ellie?"

"Hi, Demi." I say softly. My worse fear is that it might be too soon and Demi doesn't want to see me. She doesn't say anything. I swallow hard. "I'm sorry to just show up like this. I just couldn't wait any-" I am cut off mid sentence as Demi's arms wrap around my neck. She nuzzles her face into my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist tightly, not wanting to let go. I take a deep breath in. I missed this so much. Her hugs, scent, kisses, voice. Everything. I start to become dizzy, almost as if I'm overdosing on her presence. Demi's arms around my neck loosen but I hold onto her for a few seconds longer, just to savor her embrace.

"I'm sorry." I say, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. Demi notices, bringing her hand up to my cheek, wiping my fallen tear away.

"Shh, it's okay." She says caressing my cheek. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. I overreacted." Demi says softly.

I can't help but awkwardly laugh. "I can't tell which of us has apologized to the other more."

"You're right. Let's just accept each other's apology."

"And start over?" I ask, with a hint of hopefulness in my voice.

"And start over." She agrees. I smile as I gaze into Demi's eyes. My eyes trail down to her lips, lingering on them for a while before locking eyes with her again. She rolls her eyes. "Get over here." She says, grabbing my shirt collar and pulling me into her, crashing her lips onto mine. Just like that, fireworks erupt inside of me. My knees go week as I wrap my arms around Demi's waist again, letting her chest press into mine. I can feel her heartbeat speed up. My lips move in sync with hers. Our want and desire is so strong that we don't mind how sloppy our kiss is.

"Hey-oh wow. I see you guys made up quick." Marissa says from the doorway. Demi and I break away. We're both breathing heavy, trying to catch our breath. "Should I leave you two alone?"

"No. I think we'll have enough time later. Unless you're going home tonight?" Demi asks, turning back to me.

"I'm on school vacation. I was hoping to stay as long as you'd have me."

"Then in that case, we'll have plenty of time to catch up." She says with a wink. "Now get over here, Callahan!" Demi says, opening her arms wide for Marissa.

I stand back, watching them embrace. I can't help but think how lucky I am to have Demi in my life.

***

"What are you looking for?" Demi asks, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Clothes to sleep in." I say, digging through my duffle bag.

"You can always sleep naked." She says seductively, sliding off the bed and walking towards me. She wraps her arms around my waist, settling on my hips. She hooks her fingers through the belt loops on my jeans, pulling my backside into her. He lips attack my neck, sucking gently on my pulse point.

My breath hitches in the back of my throat as I feel her lips come in contact with my neck. I bite my lip, trying to stop myself from letting out a moan. I use all my strength to push Demi off of me.

"We can't. Your crew and Marissa are sleeping just outside this door." I whisper.

"We'll just have to be quiet." Demi suggests, biting her bottom lip. I want nothing more than to throw her on her bed and explore her body. But the thought of someone walking in on us, or hearing us worries me.

"We both know that's impossible for you." I say, knowing damn well it's true.

Demi leans back, pouting. "What's a make up without make up sex?" She asks crossing her arms. I know she's not mad, just putting up a front. I toss my sleep clothes over my shoulder and walk over to her. I wrap my arms around her waist lightly. Her arms rest on my shoulders. I kiss her pout, making her relax her lips into the kiss. I pull away, letting my lips linger, letting my breath hit her.

"Soon, baby. Soon."
__________________________
Feedback? Do you think I wrote the last few chapters okay? I didn't want to rush into their makeup but I also didn't want them to fight for too long. Don't worry, for those who like it... a sex scene will be underway soon. (also do you like those sex scenes?)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.6K 21
"A spoiled ass celebrity with too much money." ~ Layla Layla Ahkari is a seventeen year old girl. Hasn't matured one bit ever since seventh grade, ha...
1.5M 59.7K 52
Hayden knew when she came out, eveything would change she didn't expect to be pinned against the wall with someone's lips on hers in a conversion cam...
40.8K 1.2K 32
| COMPLETED | 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 {𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝} As model and influencer...
308K 8.2K 31
Meet Amanda Moon. 17 year old girl struggling to get out of her abusive parents reign. With a sick twist of fate Amanda meets her idol. The one, the...