Extra Marital Affair? - MaNan...

Bởi MaNanlicious_Angel

What Happens When You Fall In Love... But The Love Called "Extra Marital Affair" In The Society. What Will Yo... Xem Thêm

Character Sketch
~Chapter 1~ Questions In My Mind
~Chapter 2~ The Stunning Stranger
~Chapter 3~ Start With The Start
~Chapter 4~ His Side Of Story
~Chapter 5~ I Don't Love Her
~Chapter 6~ Makeover?
~Chapter 7~ Nazdeekiyaan
~Chapter 8~ Her Side of Story
~Chapter 9~ Love?
~Chapter 10~ It Seems Right
~Chapter 11~ I Love You
~Chapter 12~ Kaun Tujhe
~Chapter 13~ Differences
~Chapter 14~ Face Off
~Chapter 15~ The Right Things
~Chapter 17~ Suspicious Belongings
~Chapter 18~ The Real face
~Chapter 19~ One Step Behind
~PROMO~
~Chapter 20~ Finally Together
SURPRISE...!!!!
Important Note
~Epilogue~
Oh My God...!

~Chapter 16~ Courtroom Drama

12.5K 1K 462
Bởi MaNanlicious_Angel

And i am back... wohooooooooo........ nacho sare jii bhad ke...

Okay okay... i am so happy to be back... *Takes a deep breath to feel love* Ahhhh... so much love here.... I know the next favorite of yours after Vivah has always been this and we are officially starting it again... A lot of twist and turns will come, few harsh words will be said, plus what i have written is completely my imagination. i am no lawyer or i have no experience in that, so please do take the story just as a fiction story.

Now let's move to the main thing.... UPDATE.......

*NO PROOF READING, PARDON ME FOR THAT*

*Please, do inline comments.... and also shower some love... this chapter took more than five days fro me to write as i was writing after so many days... please... please show some love and interest....plus i am early, so i need a good response...please *puppy face*

*INLINE COMMENTS = LOVE*

******

It was already two weeks since Manik had filed a divorce case. The tension and struggle was real for us since the day Dad and Mom got to know about us. First the new guy meeting, Manik's possessiveness. But thanks to God... Cabir managed to calm Dad down, but only for few days. I hope something comes up and we get over with this soon.

This was just mine story. Manik side of story is sadder. His Dad, his ideal was angry from him. From that day when he introduced me to this day, his dad never spoke to him. and he was so upset. And that Tia... She was still the same. No shame on face. She still tried to.... At last not wanting to even stay a bit close to her, Manik left his house. Yes. He moved out of his house to our apartment. I was angry with him for doing that. Why would he had to leave his house. That Tia... she needs to leave... his house and his life too.

But on a serious note that woman.... Is strange.

I still remember how she looked at me that day. Something was different. She doesn't give me good vibes.

Tia Manik Malhotra (Jennifer Winget)

Just then I was too much engrossed in my thoughts, I saw Vishakha walking in.

"How's everything?" she asked handling me the file.

I glanced at her and then diverted my attention to the file "yes... everything is fine... for now..." I muttered under breath.

"When you were in meeting, Manik called. He said he will wait for you at the flat...." She said and my eyes snapped at her.

She raised her brow at me and I looked down "Hmm... anything else?"

"uncle called.... He was asking for you that where are you and everything... now-a-days uncle is behaving strange Nandini." She said and bite her own lips. Who knows better than me that Dad actually calls me in every hour to know where I am. In last whole week I didn't even met Manik dhang se. We either met just for a coffee because he was busy in meeting lawyer and I was being kept under watch.

I sighed and nodded "I'll talk to him. anything else." She shook her head and said "nothing as of now...."

I nodded and returned the file to her back.

Picking up my bag, I check my phone. It showed 5:00 already. Unlocking it I saw so many messages and calls from Dad and Manik.

I checked Dad's messages saying when will I come back, where am I, with whom I am and so on.

Then I opened Manik's messages. He was asking if today we could meet and have dinner at flat. In between all this, I feel so lonely. We don't get time only. So many hurdles are there. I closed the messages and rested my back to the chair.

Just then the phone rang. Picking it up I put it on my ears.

"Hello..."

"Nandini... where are you? After even reading messages you are not replying to me? What happened? Did I do..."

"Manik.... I am tired... we will meet at the flat. I will come don't worry." I said stopping him in between.

"you want me to pick you up?" he asked.

"No... I'll come. Don't worry." I sighed heavily, and I heard him sighing too.

"Nandini... I miss you... I miss us...." He said and I closed my eyes again.

"I miss you too Manik." I said.

"itna sab ho raha hai and we are not even getting proper time. And I have something to tell you today. Plus, someone is coming to meet. So you better be here on time. Okay? And your highness I am cooking the food too..." I smiled on his lines.

"Thanks Manik. I love you...." I smiled and I can feel the glow on my face.

"I love you too. Now cheer up. I need you to smile so that even I can smile." That made me grin like crazy.

"I'll see you soon. Bye." I said and cut the call.

Sighing deeply, I picked up the bag and walked out.

"I am going. take care of office... hmm? And if Dad calls... tell him to call me okay?" I said to Vishakha while she kept nodding her head. I bid bye to her and settled in my car to reach my man.

I turned on the radio and was humming the song while driving on the roads. Suddenly my eyes darted at a crowd hovering at the end of the road. I narrowed my eyes and stopped the car in corner to see why there was so many people.

As I walked there, people were kneeling down and was seeing something. I almost pushed everyone and what I saw next was enough to make me go all shocked.

"Aunty...." I almost yelled and her eyes darted at me.

It was Manik's Mom almost laying down on the road holding her one hand. It was like she met with an accident.

"hatiye... I know her... let me go in..." I hurriedly went and kneeled down in front of her.

"Aunty... don't worry I won't let anything happen. Come... I'll take you to the doctor." I said and I made her stand. I examined her closely. She wasn't really hurt much. It was like she might have slipped. I glanced at her bag and she was holding too many of bags. I sighed.

"Why do you have to do so much Aunty...?" I complained while I kept stroking her back and suddenly...

She pushed me away. I stumbled on my feet. I wasn't ready for such a harsh push. I looked at her in disbelief and only I could see was hatred. Hatred towards me.

"Kya kar rahi ho tum yaha? Ya ye puchhu me ke kya kar rahi ho tum mere bete ki life me? Bilkul bhi sharam nahi aati hai na? ek shaadishuda mard ke sath...." She stopped while I felt tears brimming in corner of my eyes.

"ye jaante huye bhi ke Manik shaadishuda hai tum.... Chhiii... Kya ye hai tumhare sanskar? Kya ye shikhaya hai tumhare maa baap ne tumhe?" she looked away angrily while I saw people around us staring at us and giving me those looks; from which I was already scared.

I wiped my tears and went near her. I picked up all of her belongings and came back to her.

"Aapko chhod deti hu..." I said and turned to leave but she called me and I stopped.

"Chhod hi do..." she spoke while I stayed still.

"Mujhe bhi aur... Manik ko bhi...." I closed my eyes and tears fell down from my cheeks. They were unstoppable. Before I could even turn back. I felt her grabbing her all bags and walking to the other side.

I stood there numb. The most important person in Manik's life hates me. This is not what I wanted. This is not what we wanted.

"Ye kya hua hai bhai... ye ladki ka chakkar chal raha hai kya? Wo bhi ek shaadishuda mard ke sath?" I heard someone from behind.

"Kaise sanskar hai... aur ye aaj kal ki ladkiya... paiso ke aage kuch dikhta nahi hai..." I closed my eyes and tried not to sob. I was ashamed. Ashamed of myself. I don't know how to react on this situation.

I know I love Manik from the bottom of my heart. And he loves me too. What we have is pure. But then why people see me as if I am wrong. Why they have to question on my character every damn time. Are... half of the things they don't even know then why? why?

I wanted to scream but I was powerless. Wiping my tears, I ran back to the car and drove away.

Standing outside, the flat, I firstly wiped all my tears which weren't stopping the whole way. I took few deep breathes and then rang the doorbell. And in an instance, Manik opened the door. "god... I was waiting for you and you...." He stopped as soon as he found me numb standing on the threshold.

I glanced at him and walked inside. I heard him closing the door behind. I sat on the sofa holding my forehead and then I felt him beside me. He knew I was upset, so he just held my shoulder and I let it all out.

Who I was kidding? I can't be strong in front of him. I can't fool him.

I cried and cried in his hold, while he kept caressing my hairs silently kissing my forehead time-to-time and whispering sweet little things.

I sniffed and looked up to see his concerned face. Tears again teemed in my eyes.

"Hey... what happened? Why are you crying so much baby? Did I do something wrong?" He cocooned me ever so gently, while I snuggled more in to him. How can what we have can be wrong? How can what I feel can be deceptive? How can our love can be illicit?

"Manik...." I spoke in between my cries and looked up again while he wiped my tears.

"Manik, does our love is wrong? What we feel... what we have... is forbidden? But... then why I feel so right? Why? why people judge us by the cover? Why don't they look at our side of story? Do we really do something wrong?" I asked still keep looking in to his eyes.

He wiped my tears more and then held my face in his big palms. He took a deep breath and then smiled.

I frowned.

"Nandini... before coming in to this territory we both knew this is going to be hard. Where we are, the society will judge us, our relation. Though their judgement doesn't even matter to me. But what matters me is... you, my love." I kept blinking my eyes and sniffing.

He silently wiped off my nose and kissed my forehead "Nandini... this world has made their own rules and whoever breaks the rule is wrong in their eyes. Of course we have broken a rule, but that just don't make us wrong baby unless they listen to our side of story too. And that is what we will do once we reach to the court..." He said while I suddenly remembered whom I met today. And why I was so upset. His Mom.

I sat straight and gulped.

"Kya hua? Is it still bothering you? Nandini mujhe fark nahi padta whatever they say Baby... they are nothing to us... why you...."

"Even if it's your Mom..." I cut him in between and shot him a glance. He stopped in middle, confused.

Suddenly he stood up and made me stand up too "Did you... Did you meet... Mom? Did she say something to you? Kya bola unhone? Say Nandini..." he spoke.

"kuch nahi Manik... let it go... I am okay..." I said discarding the talks. I didn't want him to have a wrong impression of his mother.

"no... I am not letting it go... tell me... what did she say?" he held my shoulders harshly and commanded.

I gulped and kept looking at him. will it make him hate his Mom? Am I creating problems between him and his family? Will they ever accept me?

All this was going in my mind when he shook me again "tell me..." the desperation was clearly visible on his face.

I caressed his shoulders "Manik... I met your Mom today on the street. She... actually, she met with a small accident..."

As soon as I spoke that, I could see guilt in his eyes. Guilt of not being there for his family. And I knew it, it was all because of me. If it wasn't me, he would have been there with his family.

"And...?" he composed himself smartly and asked me.

"And... I... I tried to help her. I offered her to drop her home safely. But..." I stopped again.

"Nandini speak up and...?" He again shook me angrily.

"And she told me to go away from you. To stay away. she told me that this is my upbringing. My Mom and Dad haven't thought me the so called rules of this fuc*ing society. She made me see the mirror which was not in front of me. I am ashamed Manik... I am ashamed that I made my parents look down. Do you even know how it feels when someone calls you from names? Waha bahot sare log the... They all were looking at me like I was... I was a sl*t...." I let it all out by pushing him away from me angrily.

"Nandini...." he spoke disbelieving on my words.

"yes Manik... and I am ashamed on myself... because of me you are here, staying away from your family. I never wanted this Manik. I am not ashamed for what we have. I am ashamed that because of me you have to go through so much. They will never accept me. Damn... Manik even I am not concerned what society thinks of me. But Manik I do care for what my Mom and Dad thinks of me. I do care for what your family thinks of me. And... and they all think that it is wrong... it is... wrong..." I cried sitting on the sofa again while Manik was quite for some time.

He wasn't expecting me to burst out like this.

I sobbed and sobbed and then I saw him kneeling in front of me.

He made me look at him while I looked away.

"Nandini... look at me..." he spoke and made me look at him.

"I love you...." He confessed looking deep in my eyes.

"I did not move out of my house because of you. I moved out of my house because of... Tia... and you know that. And yes... their consent even matters to me also. But Nandini we have to fight. We have to fight to win them and their faith on us. Mushkile aayengi. Bahot sari mushkile. Samaj kya sochega, gharwale kya sochenge. Sab... but agar hum ladne se pehle hi haar man lenge to ye galat hoga for our love baby. Our love needs a chance. And in that one chance, I promise, I will stand by you and we will fight it together." He spoke holding my hand.

I cried and threw my hands around his neck "I love you Manik... I love you so much.... I want to be with you... I want to be a part of your family Manik... please...."

"Hey... you are already a part of my family baby... sab thik ho jayega... trust me..." He said.

I sniffed and broke the hug "I trust you...." I said while he smiled.

"And I love you..." I smiled and looked in to his eyes.

"Will your family accept me Manik? Won't I be the witch in their eyes?" I asked him holding his hand.

He held my hands tightly "They will... just give a little time and as I said... we have to earn it by fighting for it baby."

I smiled "we will fight... no matter what..." I vowed.

"you are strong Nandini... because of you... I became this much strong. You have to be strong for us... agar tum hi haar maan logi to mera... mera kya hoga?" He said, while I looked at our entwined hands.

I nodded and then looked up "I will.... I'll make sure that nothing can make me weak..." I smiled and he smiled too.

Just then the doorbell rang. We both together looked at the door. And that just reminded me that someone was coming to meet me.

"I'll take that..." He said and handed me a glass of water.

I gulped down the entire water and breath hard.

Putting the glass down I stood up and saw...

"Cabir....?" I questioned myself and ran to hug him.

He engulfed me in to hug while I saw Manik standing with... uhmm.. his sister... what's her name? Mukti...

"How are you?" He broke the hug and asked me.

"I am fine... how are you and Navya..." I asked glancing at Mukti who was glancing at me, Manik and at Cabir time to time.

"She is fine..." He said and then turned to see Manik.

"uhmm.. Cabir... she is... Mukti... My sister." Manik introduced Mukti to Cabir, while Cabir shook his hand with her.

I saw Mukti walking towards me. I froze on my place. I made myself ready for harsh words.

"Hi Nandini..." She said smilingly, while I glanced at Manik. He nodded his head and then I smiled at Mukti.

"hi Mukti..."

Mukti looked at Manik and then at me and the next moment I was in to a warm hug. I looked at Manik who was standing just in front of me smiling, maybe admiring.

I smiled contently and hugged her back.

"I am so happy that you came in to Bhai's life... I have never seen him this much happy before Nandini..." She broke the hug and said.

I smiled to her and then looked at Manik who blinked at me.

"Kya? Tumhe laga main tumhe bura bhala sunaungi? To miss Nandini Murthy let me tell you... people with good hearts, deserve appreciation and not harsh words. I know... the situation is so wrong that all the people will see it wrong. But... The love... the love you both have is true... and I am here because of my brother's happiness which is because of you. Thank you for loving him..." She said holding my hand.

I smiled "you don't have to thank me for loving him. jo mere bas me nahi hai uske liye kya thank you. Zaroorat hai meri, zindagi hai wo... agar use pyaar nahi karungi to aur ka karungi..." I said looking at Manik, while he grinned.

"Achha... to... Bhai...." Mukti called and went to him.

"Hmm..." he hummed still looking at me while I too kept looking at him.

"to main... Nandini ko Nandini bulau ki... Bhabhi...?" Mukti asked and my eyes shot up at her.

Cabir and Mukti laughed while I kept blushing but there was a hint of sadness on Manik's face. I knew what it was.

I walked up to him and held his hand "it's my right now... haina?" I asked while I felt Cabir's and Mukti's eyes on us.

Manik smiled and pulled me in to the hug "Of course and trust me... you don't know how badly I want that...." He said while I snuggled more in to his arms.

Cabir cleared his throat breaking our little sweet moment and in the next moment we settled down on the sofa.

"So... what's up? What was urgent thing you wanted to tell..." Cabir asked playing with the rim of his glass.

Manik sighed and took out some papers from his laptop bag and passed it to Cabir.

Cabir examined the papers while I asked "Kya hai?"

I looked at Manik and then he sighed "As you know it Nandini... I had already filed a case for divorce and..."

"Kal pehli hearing hai..." Cabir completed his line while Manik nodded.

"Bhai... but... I don't know... she is really strange..." Mukti bit her lips and then looked at the floor thinking something.

"Mukti... I need divorce... lawyer se baat huyi... it will be tough...." Manik said.

"hm... and knowing your relation with Nandini... this is gonna be bad... they can actually use this against you..." Cabir said tossing the papers on the table.

"I am scared of that... I just... I just want to be out... out from that relationship." Manik said, while I slipped my singers in to him. he looked at me, I smiled and he smiled too.

"Nandini..." I heard Cabir calling me.

"You have to be strong enough... You will be asked few questions... and... you have to be honest... okay?" Cabir said while I nodded.

"I am still having negative thoughts... from the start I didn't like her. I have seen her changing in front of my eyes. She was someone else before... like... like we never knew this woman...." Mukti said disbelieving.

"that's what I feel from one year Mukti... you don't know how much I have done to mend this up but not now... enough is enough... She... She has to go... away... from me, from my life..." Manik said.

"So tomorrow then? let's hope for the best..." Cabir said and picked up his glass for toss.

Manik and Mukti nodded and tossed the glass while I sat there praying that tomorrow will bring new sunshine in our life.

******

The next day, I sat beside Manik in the court room. I can see his parents along with Mukti seated on the other side of us. They looked at me as if it was my mistake, not just mistake but crime, a sin. I glanced in the first row and there I saw, Tia. Looking at me like a wild tigress. She smirked at me and then looked away.

What's us with this woman? I keep questioning myself.

I also saw her parents beside her.

My eyes went through the whole court and there.... I saw my parents. In the last row, seated as if trying not to be found. I was happy that they were there, but I was also confused for whom they were there? Like in a favour of mine and Manik or against us?

I looked beside me when Manik silently clutched my hand tightly and gave a small smile to me. I too gave him the same smile and nodded.

Soon, we can see the Judge entering in the court. We all stood up and bowed our heads down. he gestured us to sit and said "Please be seated"

There was a complete silence in the court as Judge read the case files. He then looked up and gestured the lawyers to proceed "you may proceed"

I saw our lawyer Mr. Agrawal standing up "Good Morning to you Your Honour. We are here today because Mr. Manik Malhotra, my client needs a divorce from her wife Mrs. Tia Manik Malhotra because they both are not happy in the relationship anymore. It's a clear case of disagreement sir. So I request court to take positive steps for the same. Thank you..." He completed and handed a file to Judge.

I looked at my side to see Manik looking at me with a small nod. I was being scared I don't know why? I felt a hand placing on my shoulder. I looked behind to find Cabir seated behind me. I glanced around the room and found Navya glaring at me sitting beside Mom and Dad.

I looked at Cabir and he just nodded. I sighed deeply.

"Hmm... Mr. Arnab Roy... do you have to say something?" Judge asked glancing at the lawyer who was our opposition.

Mr. Arnab Roy (Ronit Roy)

He smilingly stood up and sighed deeply "First of all good Morning to you Your Honour. Well I have so many things to say. Jaise ke mere kabil dost ne..." he turned and gestured towards our lawyer "abhi abhi bataya ke ye ek divorce case hai. Unke muwakkil Mr. Manik Malhotra khush nahi hai apni shadi se, rishte se. to aaiye unse hi jaante hai ki... kyun unhe ye rishta todna hai... so, I want to question Mr. Manik Malhotra your honour." He said, while I clutched his hand tightly.

"Mr. Manik Malhotra ko katghare me pesh kiya jaye..." Judge announced while Manik gave me a nod and left my hand. He walked towards the dock and bowed his head to the judge.

"Hmm... so Mr. Manik Malhotra kaise hai aap?" Arnab I asked while Manik just nodded. I held my fingers twisted in order to pray to god.

"To... bataiye.... Kyun todna chahte hai ye janmo janam ka rishta?" He asked dramatically while Manik looked at judge.

"your honour... main aur Tia... we... we are married since two and a half years. We had an arrange marriage. At start everything was perfect. we were happy, but gradually I realised it was all just a dream. Neither Tia was what she was showing and neither I ever loved her. Your honour hum baat bhi nahi karte hai... aise rishte me rehke kya fayda jaha hum dono me se koi bhi khush nahi hai aur nahi hoga..." Manik said helplessly.

I heard a small chuckle from Arnab, everyone's attention turned towards him.

"Mr. Manik... You sure this is the only reason why you... want a divorce?" He spoke while I stiffened on my place.

"yes...." I could feel Manik gritting his teeth and saying angrily.

"Chaliye... apne kaha to maine maan liya... ap jaa sakte hai... Thank you Mr. Malhotra..." He said casually while Manik came back and sat beside me silently.

"Your honour jaise ke Mr. Manik Malhotra ne kaha ke wo iss shadi se khush nahi hai aur unke aur unki patni ke bich main koi bhi shadishuda rishta nahi hai... sach batau to... ye sab sirf ek dikhava hai. Ji haan your honour. Ye sirf aur sirf court ko gumraah karne ki saazish hai. Asli kaaran to kuch aur hai... main wahi kaaran ko bulana chahuga your honour. Miss Nandini Murthy." He spoke and I felt my breath getting hitched. This is going to be ugly. My inner voice told me.

"Nandini... relax okay? Jab lag eke you don't want to answer then don't okay?" I heard Manik saying me from beside. I nodded gulping.

I stood up silently and walked towards the dock ignoring the hustle bustle around me.

I bowed my head in front of the judge and then turned my face towards Arnab. He was smirking at me. I knew what he is going to ask me. Nandini be strong...

"Hello Miss Murthy... court ko zara bataiye ke aap kya karti hai?" He asked me casually coming towards me.

"main... I... I am an architect by profession." I fumble at first but then gain some strength. I looked at Manik he gave me a small nod.

"achha... to zara bataiye ke aapka kabse affair hai Mr. Malhotra ke sath?" He asked suddenly while everyone present in court started making noises.

"Order Order...." Judge took all the attention towards him while Arnab again looked at me.

"Bataiye Miss Murthy... we are all waiting..." He asked.

"chaliye nahi batana thik hai... main khud batata hu..." He said to me leaning to the dock and then turned towards judge.

He handed few documents to judge and continued "As you can see in the photographs your honour, Mr. Manik Malhotra is having an affair with Miss Nandini Murthy from past three to four months now. Aur yahi to ek reason hai jiski wajah se wo chahte hai ki ye divorce ho. Warna jo rishta abhi tak Matlab dhai saal tak zeal hai wo aage bhi zel lete. Par nahi... wo kaise... Extra Marital Affair jo karke bethe the mere kaabil dost ke muwakkil." He glanced at Manik and then at me.

By now, I was angry. How much I wanted to throw punches on his ugly face. Baat to aise karta hai jaise use sab pata hai.

"Par Miss Murthy... Kshama chahta hu... zara batayenge ke Mr. Manik jo apni shaadi se khush nahi the, bahot dukhi the... to... apne... Matlab aapne kaise unko help kiya? Nahi Matlab main thoda sa confuse ho gay ahu yaha... dimag baar baar sirf ek hi question kar raha hai ki.... Kya aap soti hai unke sath?" He asked suddenly and there was a loud roar....

"Enough...." I turned my head to Manik who was standing there and was fuming in anger. I looked at Mom and Dad who looked down. I felt so bad... so bad...

"I object your honour... Vakil sahib baat ko bahot hi ganda naam de rahe hai..." Our lawyer came in between.

"objection over rule... I request to Mr. Arnab that this is a court so please maintain the dignity." Judge said.

"Chaliye... jaise aap kahe... to bataiye Miss Murthy... Do you have sex with Mr. Manik? Did you give him what he wasn't able to get from his wife?" He asked looking straight in to my eyes.

I could feel Manik growling from the seats while small murmurs also. I could feel Tia's intense gaze also on me.

I smiled a bit and then looked at him "Vakil sahib... main Manik se pyaar karti hu... aur jo do pyaar karne wale karte hai wo sab hum karte hai... ghumna, phirna, ek dusre ka sath dena, aur ha pyaar karna bhi... Kyun aap apni biwi se nahi karte... don't you have sex with your wife?" I asked while he looked pissed off.

One on one. Game is on. He glared me while I glared him back.

Small whispers turned in to loud murmurs across the court room.

I turned my face towards judge "Your honour... Main Manik ko school time se jaanti hu. Although we were not friends then, but we knew each other. Time jate, we lost contact and after eight years we came in front of each other. We both had few miseries in our life. We shared it, we became friends and then we fell in love. Humne kya galat kiya? Haan... wo shadishuda hai... par wo shaadi kabhi thi hi nahi... Uss relation main sirf Manik tha... Aur agar Tia use wo pyaar nahi de paayi jo main use de sakti hu, to isme humari koi Galati nahi hai. Aur Mr. Arnab Roy... Ji haa... Soti hu main unke sath... In great words, yes... I do have sex with him... But I am not ashamed of it. I love him and he loves me. It's our way to show our love towards each other. Jaise har couple ki tarah."

I said and I looked at Manik who was smiling at me. I smiled back.

"any more questions Mr. Arnab?" Judge asked but he was too shaken I guess.

"no your honour..." He said and turned his back to me. I glanced at him back and walked straight towards Manik.

"That takes courage baby.... And I am proud of you..." Manik said and I smiled.

"Your honour... Main Mrs. Tia Manik Malhotra ko katghare me bulane ki ijazat chahunga..." Our lawyer asked.

Judge nodded and said "Ijazat hai." 

Tia stood up and glanced at me angrily. I looked away.

She slowly bowed her head to the judge.

"So Mrs. Tia... tell me something about your relationship with Mr. Manik Malhotra..." Lawyer asked.

"kya kahu main... haan humari arranged marriage huyi thi but hum dono kuch hi samay main bahot close aa gaye the. Ek waqt tha jab Manik mujhse ek pal bhi dur nahi reh pata tha." She said while Manik growled beside me.

I hated that fact that in the past, they were so close. They were opting to, I know, but it just burns, burns deep inside. I can even see the visuals of their togetherness. And I hate it. I hate that fact that she took his every first, which I wanted to be mine.

"Kis ghar main jhagde nahi hote your honour. Kai baar wo jhagde ek din, to kai baar ek hafta, kai baar ek mahina to ek saal bhi laga dete hai. Par iska Matlab ye thodi na hai ki hum apne jivan sathi ko chhod de. Your honour... ye bas kuch din ki baat hai... wo kya hai na... Manik is angry with me that's it... aur uska dhyan sirf bhatak gaya hai.. bas..." She said and shot me a hard glare, while I glared her back.

"Your honour... My Manik will come back to me, I know. Wo mujhse bahot bahot pyaar karta hai..." She again said looking at me. I felt Manik tighten his hands on mine. I knew he was giving an assurance to me that he loves me and only me.

"That's all your honour..." She said and walked back to her seat.

Judge was writing something and we all could hear some murmurs from behind.

"order order..." Judge took our all attention to him.

"ye case jaise dikhta hai waisa hai nahi... dono hi paksho ki baat kaafi nahi hai to take any loyal decision. That is why... on the next verdict, we will again look deep in to the matter and finish the close on the same day.... The court is adjourned." Judge said and left from there.

We again took a sigh in relief. I looked at lawyer "It's very tough. As I said before they will use this fact against us. And they are using it. we need few more proofs to show him that your married life is not normal." Lawyer said and giving a nod to us he left.

Before Manik could go to his family, they were all out. He looked sad.

I saw Mom and dad, walking out too. I called them but they walked out.

"Navya..." I called her and she stopped in the middle.

"Navya please listen to...."

And she showed me her hand stopping me to say anything.

"Bas Nandini bas... bahot ho gaya. Aur kitna dard pahochaogi apne maa baap ko? Sharam to tum me rahi hi nahi hai... sabke saamne tum..." she said and looked down.

"Navya..." Cabir growled.

"No Cabir... I don't know even why are you with her? Aur tum...." She turned her face towards Manik.

"Pyaar karte ho na Nandini se? aise...? Sabke saamne use humiliate hona achha lagta hai... achha lagta hai jab sab ise tumhari... bolne main bhi mujhe sharam aa rahi hai Nandini...." She said while tears started dropping down from my eyes.

"Har baar tumhara sath diya hai Nandini humne... hum mante hai humne tumse humesha kaha ke pyaar karo, ek jivan sathi dhundho... par humne ye kabhi nahi kaha tha ki kisi aur ke jivan sathi ko apna jivan sathi banao. Galat cheez me main tumhara sath nahi de sakti Nandini. agar tum kahi galat jaa rahi ho, to being a good friend I will stop you, but not give in to you. You made us all look down Nandini... we were proud of you but today... today you just...." She stopped in middle and walked out on me.

"Navya...." I called but she never turned and I broke down. I felt Manik holding me in to his arms.

"Nandini... sach ka rasta humesha mushkil hota hai... but we have to be strong okay? Chahe kuch bhi ho jaye... we are not giving up..." Cabir said and left me alone in the court room with Manik.

Manik made me sit on the nearby seat and kneeled down in front of me.

"Nandini..." He called me.

"I made them all look down Manik... You know Navya... wo humesha... humesha mere sath khadi rahi hai Manik... and today even she... she thinks that I am wrong... I am wrong..." I sobbed and cried while sniffing. Manik immediately wrapped his arms around me and calmed me down.

"Nandini... Mushkile aayengi but hum ek dusre ka sath nahi chhodenge... haina? We had promised that we will fight this together. You are not alone in this Nandini... we have to win your family back and my family back too. And we will... Don't worry... step by step baby... one by one..." He said holding my face in his hands.

I nodded sniffing and wiped my tears "Manik sab... sab thik hoga na?" I asked him in a hope that in the next moment we will be like normal couple. No society restrictions or no married tag but whom I was kidding? Destiny? Fate?

"Agar hum dono sath hai... to sab thik hai... jo nahi hai... wo hum thik kar denge... together Nandini... together... Humesha and forever...." He said and I pulled him in to the tight hug.

"I love you Manik... I really do..." I sobbed while I could feel him sniffing too.

"I love you too Nandini... I love you so much..."

******

How was it? Achha laga? ki nai? Maza aaya ki nahi?

Abhi aur to aage bahot kuch honewala hai... so wait until i update next...

And yes... suggestions are most welcome...

Plus, New face and new cover... Yeiiyeeeeee

Made by very talented girl.... FabihaCreation

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

412K 46.5K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
3.1K 204 29
you must have heard many stories about how two people who are forced to marry become lover of eternity and then, there is a villainess who is also hi...
4.1K 415 22
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺...
357K 21.9K 39
And it began with that one night. One night that changed everything. One night that changed all equations. One night that broke all relations. One ni...