Love Is A Curious Thing

By myliealexis7

Adelaide is Sam's niece, but he treats her like his little sister and is super overprotective. A tragedy brin... More

Meet Adelaide Turner!
All Because of Me
My New Home
Meeting The Boys
Cliff Jumping and Trusting
These Lads Are My Family
So Many Boys!
Bonfires and Beaches
The Stories Are True?
More Complicated Than I Thought..
I'm Literally Right Here...
Gotta Keep Things Interesting Right?
What The Hell?
Decisions
Tragedy Hits Home
How Could You Be So Stupid?
Redemption
Own Little World
Learn Something New
The Making of More Drama
What To Fight For
Fight For The Future
Fact Of The Matter
Parties Bring Battles?
Anxiety Doesn't Go Well With Vampires...
Newborns and Shattered Hearts
A Love Like This
Mother
Life Without You
The Invite
Preparations
You Still Care
Another Wedding?
Moving Forward
Love Won't Let Me Leave
A House Divided
To Chose A Side
Anything Is Possible
Most Absolute Law
No Control
The Start to Us
It Has Begun
For the Rest of Our Lives
One Heart
Together At Last
Nothing's Ever Normal...
What's Next
Most Wonderful Time of the Year....Right?
Tomorrow We Stand
All is Quiet in The End
Epilouge

Run-ins With The Devil Herself.

7.8K 180 19
By myliealexis7

By the time Jake and Bella came back, there was a very tense air between the two, and it was palpable in the house.

We don't know what was talked about, but I could feel that Jake was not happy, and I was worried when he didn't come into the kitchen to "help" me.

"Adelaide? Anything I can do to help?"

Somehow Bella, calling me by my full name, thinks it's a good idea to ask me such a stupid question as the boys go into the living room.

"I'm pretty much finished, but thanks." I say not turning and finishing cleaning up.

"I just wanted to say your very lucky." I look at her confused on where this is coming from. She's never said more than two words to me.

"Jake's a good guy, you're truly lucky. And he's not too bad a kisser either.."

She simply smiles turning and leaving the kitchen as my blood runs cold. What? H-How would she know that Jake's a good kisser? She hasn't even been here—when they left. That's why it was so tense.

Oh my god.

"Bloody hell..not again." I mumble feeling my anger replace my hurt almost instantly.

I quickly leave the kitchen, feeling as though the walls are closing in by the second and ignoring the questions from the boys, I make my way outside.

When I finally stop to take a deep breath, I'm far enough in the woods that the boys won't bug me if they come outside, and my thoughts begin to race.

How could I have been so stupid to believe this imprint thing would keep me from getting my heart broke again?

Everything Jake ever said was just a big lie.

But he seemed to really love you. Maybe this was her plan all along...

Oh, don't be silly. He probably still has feelings for—

I suddenly stop my inner monologue as I hear leaves rustle behind me, and I cautiously look around, not finding anything out of place. That is until my heightened senses pick up something moving around in the forest.

I quickly stand to my feet, completely on alert in case I need to defend myself, and I listen. The forest is completely silent around me, no noise from the birds, no rustle in the leaves, that is until I hear something crunch behind me.

Spinning around I let out a gasp in surprise as I come face to face with someone or something, I never thought I'd see.

Dressed in all black, it makes her hair seem even more like wildfire which seemingly dances without a breeze. I try to slow my racing heart as I meet her eyes, which contain more fire, as deep as their color, and more hatred than I have ever seen.

"Now aren't you just a precious little thing." She sneers with a hiss-like sound, making my blood turn to ice. I attempt to keep the fear off my face, hoping she can't tell just how unsettled I am.

"What's a tasty thing like you doing all alone in such a big forest?" She begins to stalk closer as I can't help but take a subconscious step back, making her smirk widen.

"Oh. I'm sorry, am I scaring you? I don't mean to. You don't taste as good when you're scared..."

"Why are you here? You're not allowed on this land." I say finally finding my voice, ignoring her earlier statement, as she begins to pace in front of me.

"Oh I know. Your damned wolves keep reminding me that I don't belong. But let me tell you something. I've been getting real sick and tired of them interfering with my plans!" I jump as she's suddenly in front of my, roughly holding my jaw in her icy grip, and it's almost like I can feel the bones strain under the pressure.

"But, I think you'll provide just the right amount of distraction. So thank you, for your help."

She says before her grin turns deadly, and I don't remember much as my head collides with the base of a tree, and it all turns to darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 16 15
Y/n Black the younger half sister of Jacob Black moves back to LaPush after her mother dies she soon meets the pack and discovers she is a shifter w...
507 28 13
Begins in New Moon and follows the story loosely. Jacob finds a girl drowning after she jumped off a cliff and saves her. However, she doesn't rememb...
1.2M 20.2K 75
This is a Jasper love story about the sister of Bella Swan lets see if her and Bella are ready for this unnatural world unless Sky is already part of...
911 3 16
Love reunited and facing more challenges than before, Edward and Ana push through and prevail. Faced with forces that threaten them, their families...