Bobby's Adopted Daughter

Bởi Castiels_Bumble_Bee

Maximum Singer has had stranger powers since she was young, and the only person who knew was her best friend... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 35
Part 36
hi guys! :))

Part 34

281 8 0
Bởi Castiels_Bumble_Bee

This chapter and the next few based off of episode two, season five.
'Good God, Y'all!'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Max was laid down in the back of the impala, barley moving. She'd whisper a few things here and there but there wasn't many sighs as to when she'd wake up.

"Dean, I'm worried." Sam said, looking over the back of the seat at the angel who turned on her side." It's been almost three hours. Shouldn't she be up by now?"

Dean looked at Max through the rear view mirror." Yeah, I know the feeling." He said, sighing as he looked back to the road." But, before she passed out, she said something about Lucifer, so I'm not expecting her to wake up anytime soon."

Dean kept his eyes on the road, but Sam kept his eyes on Max. He was worried about what she was going to say when she woke up. Was she going to say Lucifer had already killed someone? Did the angels get to him first? Whatever it was, he didn't think he was ready.

"No... please, don't hurt them."

Sam and Dean looked over the back seat to Max who was tossing and turning.

"Take me instead, just... don't hurt them. I'm begging you, please..." Max whispered.

Sam looked over at Dean with his signature puppy face, earning an aggravated sigh.

"What are you looking at me for? Get back there, Casanova." Dean said, sighing as Sam hopped over the back of the seat and lifted Max's head, sitting in his lap.

"Max, it's okay, I got you. Everything is fine, everyone is okay." Sam said, running his hand through Max's hair gently.

"Sam..." Max whispers, a smile coming to her face." I'm glad you're... okay."

*Time Skip*

Sam looked over at the hotel bed that Max was laid out on, sighing. He closed the book he was reading and stood up, walking into the kitchen and getting a beer.

Sam picked his phone up and dialed his brothers number, who happened to go out and spend the night at some bar.

"Dean, she hasn't woke up and I'm getting worried. It's been two days." Sam said as soon as Dean picked up the phone. He and his older brother talked away as Dean tried to sneak out of some chicks hotel room.

Max's eyes slowly opened, all the memories of the days before flooding into her mind. She bolted out of the bed and to the kitten table, snapping her fingers and making her computer appear in front of her.

"Max?" Sam asked, blinking to make sure he what he was seeing was real." What are you doing?"

Max ignored Sam and entered 'incidents in Pike Creek, Delaware' in the search bar on the computer quickly, tapping her finger against the keyboard impatiently as it slowly loaded.

Max's eyes scanned the computer quickly, reading up on the weird incidents. She sighed and ran her hands through her tangled hair, wincing once she hit a knot.

Sam walked behind Max and leaned over her, reading what was on the screen." Max, love, what does this have to do with anything?" He asked, turning her around in her chair so they could face each other.

"The loud wining noise I heard the other night, it was Lucifer. The reason the ground shook, Lucifer. Both of those things came from Delaware, that's where I thought his vessel lived, and I guess I'm right." Max said, eyes starting to water." I don't want to be right Sam. He's going to start the apocalypse."

Sam pulled Max in for a hug as soon as he saw a tear fall down her face." Sweetheart, how do you know you're right?"

Max pulled herself away from Sam and grabbed her laptop, pulling up the article she read." This guy, Nick, he's gone missing. But, the thing about it is, the neighbors saw a bright light shine from the house that actually blinded someone. And now, Nick has been seen all around the world in under 24 hours." She said, sitting her laptop back on the table and then looking at her lap.

"Oh, my god." Sam said, pulling out his phone and texting Dean, telling him she was awake, and that she was okay, a little out of it, but okay." Are you doing okay?"

"Good enough, I guess." Max said, sighing as she stood up and walked towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow.

Max chuckled and turned around, looking at Sam." I'm going to shower, my muscles are stiff where I've slept for a day and a half." She said, turning and walking slowly to the shower, she looked over her shoulder at Sam with a devilish smirk." Care to join me?"

A blush quickly found its way to Sam's face, he started stuttering and mixing his words. Max laughed and shook her head, turning the handle of the door and walking in. She turned around and looked at Sam smiling brightly.

"I was just joking, but my offer still stands." Max said in a sing song voice as she shut the door and chuckled, turning the shower on and getting in.

*Time Skip*

Max walked out of the elevator and down the hall and into the room, sighing once she saw him. She looked over her shoulder at Sam and Dean.

"It's been three days. Maybe, Zach wasn't lying." Max said, looking back at Bobby who was sitting in a wheelchair and facing the window.

"Yeah, maybe. I'm going to get this sidgal looked at." Dean said, walking down the hall.

Max snapped her fingers and an x-ray of his ribs appeared in Dean's hands. He turned around and sighed, walking back to Max.

"We got to cheer him up. Maybe I'll give him a back rub." Dean said, sighing as he looked in the room.

Max tuned out Sam and Dean's conversation, looking at her father with a frown on her face.

"Dean, we might have to wrap our heads around the idea that Bobby might not just bounce back this time." Sam said.

Max felt a vibration in her back pocket, she pulled out her phone and answered the random number." Hello?"

"Max, where are you?" The voice asked.

"Castiel?" Max asked, gaining the attention of the brothers.

"Yes, it's me. Where are you?" Cas asked.

"Uh... St. Martin's Hospital. Why... where are you-- Cas?" Max asked when the line ended. She looked down the hall and saw her uncle walking towards her.

Max put her phone up and ran down the hall and into Castiel's arms. He held her close and she did the same.

"Are you okay?" Max asked quietly.

"I'm fine. Are you okay? And please don't lie. Your scream was heard by all the angels. They only think it's Lucifer, but, it was still dangerous." Castiel asked, not letting Max out of his grasp.

"I could be worse." Max said, gripping Castiel's trench coat in her hands." By, I'm sorry."

"Do you want to go off with me today? We can talk and then do something to take your mind off of it." Cas asked, letting Max go and letting her lead him to Bobby's room.

"Maybe. I don't know what the boys have planned."

"Okay, get over and lay your damn hands on." Bobby said, turning his wheelchair around and looking at Max and Cas." Both of you."

Max and Cas shared a look of disappointment, Max then frowning." D-Dad, we can't."

"Say again?" Bobby said, his tone deep and dark.

"Max and I are cut off from heaven. And much of heaven's power. Certain things, we can do. Certain things, we cannot." Cas said.

"So, you're telling me you both lost your mojo just in time to get me stuck in this trap for the rest of my life?!"

Cas looked over at Max, tilting his head.

"Max has been operating without Heaven's blessing for a while, maybe she could do it. But if she did, she'd be left in a coma like state. And if she'd wake, she'd be closer to human then she ever has been." Cas said, making Max frown.

Bobby looked up at Max, and then back to his unusable legs.

"Bobby, you can't let her do that. We need her more then ever." Dean said, walking to Max and wrapping his arms around her.

"If Cas says there's a chance it'll work, I want to try." Max said, looking up at Dean.

"You can't, Max! You're an angel. You and Cas need to be here, to help us kill Lucifer." Sam said, walking around to look her in the eyes.

"Sam, you guys need Bobby more than me. I'm a mess. All I do is screw things up. At least let me do this one thing right." Max said, looking over at Sam.

"No."

Max looked over at Bobby, eyes wide." What?"

"No way I'm letting you do that. I'd rather rot in this chair for the rest of my life. And if you even try and lay your hands on me, I'll shoot you. More than once."

Max watched Bobby turn around and look out the window again.

"I'm going to get some coffee." Max said, snapping her fingers and appearing in the main entrance of the hospital, pulling her leather jacket on and walking out.

Max walked down the street and snapped her fingers, appearing in the chair of the café she fell in love with outside the town of River Pass, Colorado. She snapped her fingers again and her laptop appeared on the table in front of her.

"Hello. What would you like?"

Max looked down at the menu and smiled to herself." I want a coffee with three creams and a packet of sugar."

"Is that all, Maximum?"

Max felt her heart stop. She smiled and reached into the side of her jacket and started patting around. It wasn't there.

"Are you looking for this?" The voice asked.

Max looked up and saw a man with spiked blonde hair, a stubble and piercing blue eyes, dangling her angle blade in front of her face.

"Who are you?" Max asked, looking around. Everyone in the room was frozen in place.

"I think you already know the answer to that," The mans eyes flashed red, but only for a moment." Niece."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

howdy! i'm back for the time being! i think i found where i wantto take this story, and how long it's going to go. i've missed writing. i'll try to post more often. :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

338 1 14
Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester, the two brothers as they hunt demons, ghosts, monsters, and other supernatural beings they also have a bestfriend...
3K 129 32
Castiel has been sent by Heaven to be your guardian angel. He watches over you, but he realises that he is watching you a lot more than he should. He...
1.7K 7 32
Maddison Harris is a bit of an unusual girl, always has been and always will be. When she meets the two young lads, Sam and Dean Winchester will she...
177K 5.1K 27
Emma thought she was just some normal girl with a mother who didn't care about her feelings. She was used to moving around not staying in one place f...