He's Back (Sequel)

By PSNT-Joseph

She knew that she missed him , but that's not him anymore . He looked so different , everything about him has... More

PRIVATE
Note
One : He's Back
Two : Not what I Expected
Three : Trying
Four : Clarification
Important
Five : Mistakes
Six : Regret
Seven : At Work
Eight : At Their Home
Nine : Him Again
Eleven : Meeting Him
Twelve : Nothing To Him
Thirteen : Falling for him
Fourteen : A Talk
Fifteen : Feelings
Sixteen : Sorry Isn't Enough
Seventeen : Regrets
Eighteen : Moving Out And... Jealousy?
Nineteen : Shocking News
Twenty : Wait What!
Twenty One : I'm Pregnant
Twenty Two : A Surprise
Twenty Three : After The Accident
Twenty Four : Re-union

Ten : Phone Call

8.3K 283 105
By PSNT-Joseph

New update dear readers , I hope you enjoy it .

Please vote and comment

•••••••••••••••••••••

" Inna

I looked at him with a frown on my face , why would he want to talk to me ? And what would he want to talk about ? I cleared my throat before speaking .

" About what ? "

" I would rather we talk after you finish your shift "

He said ignoring my question and picked the menu up and flipped the paper not looking at me , I sighed and started to twirl the pen between my fingers .

" But I -"

" No buts , I will be waiting for you when you finish your shift , I will be outside in the black Audi that will be in front of the café "

With that he put the menu back on the table and stood from the chair buttoning his suit and walked past me leaving me stunning .

I blinked many times before turning back to see Kane looking at me confused , I exhaled and walked towards him .

" What the fuck was that ? What did he want ?"

His voice was low so the people in here can't hear , I can sense the anger in his tone and by the look on his face .

" I don't know , he wants to talk "

I shrugged and looked around the café , seeing if someone wants to order . When I saw that some are already drinking and eating their orders and some are talking and laughing together .

I sighed and looked back at Kane who was still looking at me , he was thinking I guess .

" I don't like that man , yes he's so fucking hot and sexy , but the way he was looking at you yesterday is the problem , I couldn't even comprehend what was it . I don't want you to get hurt is all , bunny "

Kane whispered as he held my hand lightly and smiled at me , I couldn't help but feel my heart flutter from his words .

I love the way he cares about me , the way he holds my hand or hug me tightly to comfort me . He's the best friend you could ever want . I'm proud to call him my best friend .

" Don't worry about me , Kane .. He's just gonna talk , let's see what he has in mind "

I smiled as he rubbed his temple and closed his eyes , clearly annoyed by my decision .

" Alright , we finish at 5 O'clock . Be home at 6 "

He said and walked away making my mouth drop , wait ! Did he just made a curfew for me ?!

I followed him confused , why would he do this !

" What are you now , Kane ? My mother ? I don't know what he will talk about , maybe it will take an hour or two , maybe 3 hours . Or it just can be half an hour , I don't even know . So when I finish I will come back home "

" Fucking alright !! Just take care of yourself alright ?" He said frustrated .

I grinned at him , Aha , I always win the arguments , Kane !

I turned back and walked towards a table , when I went to them they asked for the receipt , and with that I looked at my watch and saw that it's still 2:54 PM . I sighed and kept working with my mind on what's Brad wants to talk about . I remember when his friend called him that .

I kept working until Mr.Levine called me to his office , I told Lucy , the other waitress to take care of the table I was serving until I come back .

I walked towards the back and went towards Mr.Levine's office and knocked I heard a ' Come in ' then opened the door and walked in .

" Hey Inna , please have a seat "

I went and sat in front of him , he opened his desk and pulled something out of it , he then placed my phone in front of me , I frowned and was about to protest but he raised his hand .

" Please , before you think that I was invading your privacy . I was passing by the locker room and heard your phone , it kept ringing and I thought I would get you to answer it , I know that I don't allow to use the phone but now I permit it for you since you're in my office , here you go "

I took in his words and the phone from his hand nodding , the phone was ringing the whole time and I already knew who was it  .

" Yes " I answered shortly .

" You fucking bitch ! Where the fuck are you ?!! " I lowered the volume hoping that Mr.Levine wouldn't hear .

" At work " I looked over Mr.Levine as I said that and noticed the frown in his face .

Please tell me you didn't hear him!

" Come back home now !! I wanna know where were you last night you fucking whore ! Come back now !! "

His yelling made my eyes water , I don't know why I'm always in these situations ? What did I ever do to deserve this ?!

" Bye , Joshua "

I ended the call and turns the phone off , I felt tears fall from my eyes down my cheeks . I wiped them quickly hoping that Mr.Levine didn't see me .

" Thank you Mr.Levine , I will get back to work now "

I said chocking on my words slightly  and stood from my seat ready to leave , but Mr.Levine stood quickly and came to my side holding my hands .

"Parker Gregory As Mr.Levine"

" Sit down , Inna , you're not going back like this "

" It's okay , Mr.Levine , Lucy and Kane will need a hand "

" No , Inna .. Just .. Just stay here , I will get you something to drink "

He didn't give me a chance to say anything and just went out of the office , I wiped my face from the rest of the tears with the back of my hand and took a deep breath.

Why do I have to suffer ? Didn't he make it clear that he doesn't want to see me ?

Didn't he bring a girl into my house and fucked her in the room next to mine ?

Didn't he look at me in the eyes as he fucked her , as if he was telling me that I've been replaced .

That's right I guess I've been replaced , I guess Kane was right , what we felt was just lust .. And I was just his fuck toy ...

My thoughts was interrupted as the door opened and Mr.Levine entered with a cup in his hand , he smiled at me and placed the cup in front of me .

He sat at the chair that was opposite from me and intertwined his fingers as he placed his elbows on his knees .

" Look Inna , I know that your life isn't that perfect with what happened to you in the past , but you have to know that the past is in the past , you have to move on with your life .. Everyone knew that you're brother is back now and in the house as you , I know that he's probably hurting you now , and I know that you can't take it anymore .. I just want you to know that I'm here , we all are here for you .. I hope that you don't let him get into your head , I don't want you to get hurt .. again"

I felt like crying again , he was right , the past is in the past .. And I should move on .

" I don't know what to say , Mr.Levine . I don't know how to thank you , without you , I would've been struggling into finding a job till now , I know that you pay me well , and I know that you're here . I .. I moved in with Kane and his boyfriend until I get my own place so I don't stay at the same house as him "

I finished my words without looking at him , I was distracting myself by playing with the end of my apron . If I looked at him in the eyes now , I would probably cry .

" That's good to hear , but you have to be careful , Kane's boyfriend is bad news , he's a gangster , the whole town knows about him .. Try to get your own place quickly , I .. I can help you with that if you want , with a place or the money you will need .. Anything "

I looked at him and smiled at his offer , this man is amazing , really . I can't help but stand and go hug him , no one has ever made me feel like this before , he makes me feel special , like he would do anything for me .

" Thank you so much , Mr.Levine . I will keep that in mind "

I whispered as I pulled away , I felt him tense when I hugged him , and he tensed even more when I was pulling away , maybe he's not fond of hugs .

" A-anytime , um .. Drink your coffee , and you can go freshen into my bathroom then get back to work "

He stuttered looking down , and God ! I can see a blush on his face ! Oh my god this man is so damn cute !

Where the hell did that come from ?!

I frowned at my own thought and nodded holding the cup to my lips and started to sip the coffee .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 546 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...
2.9M 98.9K 57
Book One in the My Mate Series - "Elijah," Alexander calls in this terrifying voice. I know it's dangerous but I ignore him, I keep my eyes shut and...
86.4K 1.7K 16
Alessandra had always been in the dark about her family. Her mother made sure of it. She never told her anything about her father, her mysterious jo...
258K 5.6K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...